Naruto: Next Chance

By Takamiya_Shido

I am intrested in creating a fiction regarding Naruto and Hinata reincarnation in parallel world. But Hinata... More

Naruto Uzumaki: Meeting Hagoromo Again
Naruto Namikaze: A Merged Soul
Realised Mistakes. Please Come back.
Kurama and Kurahime.A Biju & Youkai Soul Sealed Inside Me.
Beginning of A New Life with Challenges.
In New World Let My Journey Begin Part 1.
In New World Let My Journey Begin Part 2.
Byakugan Princess Visit. Must Learn About My Life
Enter Yasaka Hime. Youkai Leader of Foxes.
Fox Summoner.Here comes Kunou.
History of Sayuri Uchiha
Confessions. Realisatons. Acceptance.First Friend. Goodbye to my other Half.
Family troubles.
Challenge for Naruto by Councils.
Finally. I became the Genin.
History of Youkais. Part 1
History of Youkais Part 2
Homecoming.
My Secret To Makai Princess. Part 1
My Secret to Makai Princess. Part 2
My Secret to Makai Princess. Part 3
Formation of Team 15. part 1
Formation of Team 15. Part 2
Formation of Team 15. Part 3
Why I created Team 15.
Day before the mission. Part 1
Day before the mission. Part 2
Team 15 First Mission. Part 1
Team 15 First mission Part:2
I Accept. Part I
I Accept Part II
To The Land Of Waves: I
To The Land Of Waves: II
To The Land of Waves: III
Adventures in the Land Of Waves: Part II
Chapter 37: Reminiscence of Normal Life in Konoha

Adventures in Land of Waves: I

1.3K 26 13
By Takamiya_Shido

For few days, Naruto training was taken over by Obito/Sasuke Uchiha. He was adamant on this one. And to everyone surprise Obito helped Naruto to gain immense battle experience so Naruto can gain his instinct combat he develop during his training in his past life. Naruto gain his physical strength and capabilities just similar to his past life when he was the same age.

 The second Aspect of the Training that obito took in his hand to make sure Naruto can learn to tap to harness the Golden Chakra clock only on a specific part of his body. Since using it cost lot of chakra consumption. Obito focused to summon it at particular point such as punching, boxing and mostly on running. This boost the Taijustu skills of Naruto, since chakra clock packed a lot of power, naruto efficiently managed to get a hold of it. The second aspect Naruto developed During his training with obito was use this chakra mode on legs for running, jumping and for other combat running related techniques. His speed was on the same level of a jounin  when he uses chakra clock on his legs.

 The third aspect of the training helped Naruto gain access his ocular technique. His Jougan was not an ordinary ocular technique. It is a mixture of Sharingan/Rinnegan and Byakugan techniques.As obito told them from his past life experience of a rinnegan holder. Naruto can see Tenketsu similar to Byakugan, can copy techniques just like Sharingan. And See emotional state of a person to judge enemy or friend. The one technique Naruto accidentally used was substitution with object he can see in his line of sight.  Obito realised that  in time Naruto will access to more of remaining technique he can gain with time. 

Even the girls weren't slacking in their training, Shisui trained them to fight on water surface for longer duration which enhanced their chakra control exercise. Meanwhile  Sayuri requested Shisui to teach him a Mangekyo Ocular Technique.

Shisui: Sayuri,  Do You know what you are asking. A Mangekyo techniques takes a  huge toll chakra reserves and the user can access the technique  once and drain all of his chakra.

Sayuri said: I wont Know untill i try myself. Shisui San Please. I have the advantage of Eternal Mangekyo.  It  might came handy in time of emergency.

Shisui: I am doubting whether you can actually use this technique or not. Since Uchiha can wield two technique in each of his eyes, so don't blame me if you didn't inherit the technique. Since these techniques cannot be copied by Sharingan.

Shishui decided to use her technique sayuri to show her a demonstration on how to use Mangekyo . He activated but to her query Sayuri Asked:

Sayuri said: I see. So, this is how you use your Ultimate Genjetsu. To Bad Sensei, But My Mangekyo is a special one, It nullifies every single Illusion casted on me.

Shisui was shocked, This is the first time his technique failed. He asked: How?

Obito coming from the shadows said: As I feared, she has gained the most problematic Mangekyo of all the things.

Shusui: Obito san. You are not training Naruto Today.

Obito: I left him with his sister. Kinda Hard for me to accept that she really is her sister. Moreover, I fear that she has obtained the unique Mangekyo abilities.

Shisui: Can you Explain?

Obito: Her Mangekyo has a special feature that I have never seen .. Even in my past life. She has the ability to nullify every single genjutsu casted by the Mangekyo Sharingan Abilities . As I was training her on a whim, she copied Kamui ability I was teaching the Kakashi his mangekyo sharingan and as I showed her my amaterasu and flame control. She immediately copied it and used it. But she lacks Chakra to control it so I forbid her to use this technique. Since I stopped, I was afraid that she will use you to show her a new technique,and to my fear, you gave her the key to activate your mangekyo abilities.

Shisui: But there is no way she can use all the ocular technique at the same time.

Obito: From what I observed, she her mangekyo has two abilities just like all of us, but the abilities she is blessed with is very unique, she has the ability to nullify any genjustu be it casted from normal sharingan or mangekyo sharingan and her second ability is to copy any mangekyo abilities she can witness or observe used by an Uchiha user. She is the most dangerous user of the mangekyo sharingan I have seen in my entire life.

Sayuri: Hey, don't treat me like some sort of monster. I am getting this in order to reach the same level of Naruto. I may use your abilities but even I have a sane mind to not rely on it each and every time. This is just a counter measure . And meanwhile, Shisui sensei I never thought you had this much powerful technique in your arsenal. No wonder they call the strongest shinobi of the Uchiha clan, after my father.

Shisui with a smile said: It seems you will be fine as long as Naruto is alive.

Sayuri while a bit embarrassed: Enough about me and teach me how to control my power. An chan (refering to obito). A question for you

Obito : Yes.

Sayuri: You just said an Uchiha can weild only two of Mangekyo abilities. Why is that not applicable for you since you can use Three of the abilites.

Shisui: that is a good question, how come you can use three abilities.

Obito said: I actually use four abilities but the thing it Kamui is not my original ability. As I told you I am a fusion soul of Sasuke Uchiha and Obito Uchiha, who was born in this timeline or world as Obito and my appearance is a combination of both obito and sasuke. Since Lady Yasaka has healed me I mostly resemble of how I was born . But seeing my hairstyle is very long and because of my personality you can differentiate b/w me and sasuke of your world right now.

Shisui: Now that you mention, your appearance really is a bit closer to Sasuke but yet your personality throws it off.

Obito: When fusion occurs, the individual who comes from the fusion inherits both traits and techniques of each individual.

Sayuri: Meaning?

Obito: As fusion, obito is mentally Dominant since he was same age as Kakashi and unlike this time, obito in his past didn't got trapped in crystal . As for Mangekyo, He possessed Kamui in Left eye for short to make his body intangible and send himself in his pocket dimension and right with long range to send someone else in long range in his pocket Dimension. As Sasuke I inheritered my original abilities which was Amaterasu since I am the inheritor of Indra Otsustki power and soul who founded the Uchiha clan before the warring clan era started. And the second ability of indra that he was only one who can control the flame of Amaterasu. No one knows the technique name but when I gained my mangekyo I was able to use it even better than itachi. But when our fusion happened we attained the abilities of each other, Making it four abilities.

Shisui : So that is the reason you can use more than two abilities of Mangekyo. How intigruing. I wonder if fusion is really possible among two individual.

Obito: It is actually. Inari who Naruto summoned during his training said that they use fusion but as a temporary measure and can it lasts for only an hour. But the stability condition is very difficult, so rarely been used. Among Naruto summoned contract there are two summon who are capable to perform since they trained together.

Sayuri: What about Naruto, since he is a fusion between himself there is no significant change in him.

Obito: Actually there is a Slight Change from how I remember Naruto.

Shisui Intigruied by it asked: Oh how is that?

Obito: Naruto in my time had Wind as strong chakra Nature and earth as a weak. However here Naruto possess all the five elements when I checked his chakra properties.

Shisui: Wait a minute did you just said all five abilities of chakra Nature.

Sayuri: Is there anything wrong with it Since Kakashi sensei can use all the five elements from what I have heard from Itachi Ni san.

Shisui: Kakashi san can use but he is not born with all five elements. one who are born with more than one chakra element can combine them and can create a new element which is reffered as Kekkei Genkai Shinobi. People born with 3 chakra element are known as Kekkei Touta Shinobi and that is a rare in one million. From this Naruto is actually stronger than the Kekkei Touta use since he commands all the five elements in his arsenal and with training he can reach even highest form and with this he is an Asset for our Hidden Leaf Village. Fence sitter is not going to like who has the potiential to become stronger than him. I guess Naruto Journey will be a long one since he has to learn all about himself.

Obito: As long as I am here, no one is going to hurt him. I will keep a close eye on Naruto and if possible I may request to be his bodyguard until he is capable of handling himself.

Sayuri : That is quite generous of You. An chan. What made you make such a mercy that you are willing to go this far.

Obito : I made his life miserable both as Obito and Sasuke. I took away his happiness. Because of me he was not able to properly understand about love and because of me he was not properly able to confess to his loved ones feelings for all the girls who loved him. So this is just a redemption from my part.

And Sayuri your training is just a beginning . You better prepare yourself to learn what we are  about to teach you. I believe this mission this time will go smoothly as we are prepared far better than the last time.

Sayuri: Hai An chan.

Meanwhile with Hinata.

Kakashi: What is the matter Hinata. You don't seem very focused today.

Hinata: I am just wondering about the growth sayuri had gone throw in no time. Its like I have been left in dust and the way Naruto is progressing , I might not be able to catch up to him.

Kakashi: I know, not in my dream I ever thought that Naruto would be the one to master the chakra of the nine tail fox and with such potency, I never thought that this journey will be troublesome.

Hinata: At least your long lost friend is alive now. I don't know whether I should feel happy for Naruto or Jealous of Naruto growth.

Kakashi: I understand . But Hinata you are not jealous of his growth, you are afraid that he will forget about you since now he is now surrounded with all the girls.

Hinanta: I didn't ... say that.

Kakashi: Hinata I know that you like him otherwise there are more students who was more worthy than Naruto when he was in academy. When everyone in academy gave up on Naruto, you believed in his growth. Your faith in him is far stronger than any one of us had in him. You may find it hard from my words, but Naruto holds you in very regard. His feeling is not of respect but love but as he failed a lot of times, he himself do not consider worthy for you.

Hinata : But I for once do not think that ? Naruto never talk to me like he did with Sayuri and his sister?

Kakashi: It is because your status as the Hyuga who inherited the powerful blood of hyuga. You are a princess of your clan, and your status doesnot allow you to act familiar with anyone. With your power everyone is sure you will inherit the leadership of hyuga clan in the future. And your clan is not in favour of polygamy relationship so they will not accept the fact that Naruto will become your future husband, even if he is hokage son.

Kakashi contd: Naruto is burdened with the responsibility of the Survival of Namikaze clan. It may sound hard but Naruto needs CRA in order to increase his clan. He will be forced to marry the women who is willing to accept him. If hyuga clan ever felt that they should help, someone from the branch side will be selected to be his bride. And hiashi san in very rare accept it he would most likely to send anyone except his daughters. In the end, it is you who have to take a stand for yourself. Hinata, do your want to inherit your clan position or do you want to be with him. Once you can sort that out, you will eventually find the answer to your heart.

Hinata: I will think about it: for the Time being, Kindly show me your best abilities you have mastered as Copy Ninja.

With that hinata focused on her training about her upcoming battle on this mission.

Meanwhile with Naruto:

Minami: That it Naruto, You are close to complete the second step to learn Rasengan.

Naruto: Haaa...... and with that Naruto finally burst the rubber ball and completed the second step of Rasengan.

Naruto: It is not easy.

Minami: Of course it isn't. It is an A rank Jutsu developed by father. But as Obito san said you have already evolved this jutsu to the next level, so better learn it fast and show me that Rasen Shuriken you learned in your past Life.

Naruto: Again with my past life. I don't remember it very well and here you are demanding to show a technique I don't remember.

Minami: Obito san said you did it, so you must know how to do it. Come on Naruto, just a little bit and and we will witness that technique.

Naruto : Sis, you believe in obito san , he might be lying about me.

Minami: He is not Naruto. You may call it my experience as chunin but I believe he is telling the truth and he respect you in very high regard. Even I want to know to know about the Naruto who lived in his past life.

Naruto: As I remember it I was just an idiot who loved a girl who saw me as a friend. I ruined her moments many times with my stupidity. There is nothing good about me.

Minami: Naruto, I believe you are wrong about yourself. I can see in obito san eyes, you have done something for him which even I can never do myself. I want to Know about that Naruto. I know you are a great person, you saved my brother who died because of my mistake. You forgave all of us for our misgiving we did to you. I fear that I might fall in love with you even though I am your sister. Suddenly tears appeared in her eyes as she remember how his brother died in front of her very eyes while protecting her. Because of Naruto his brother is now fused with a soul who is her brother of different timeline.

Naruto: Hey Sis, don't cry. I am alive, even in this messed up state of fusion, your brother who you have known since your birth is alive. I don't know what to say in this kind of situation. You and Naruko are my sister and that might never change, but I also see you and Naruko as girls, so even if you fell in love with me. I will accept you. No matter what the society will say, I will accept you.

Minami: I want to be know about you Naruto. I lost you because I was so arrogant of my rank, please just stay with us even if you remember about your past life, please stay with us. Don't leave me.

Naruto realised that she is frail just like he used to be. So he assures her: Few days ago, Shisui Ni san asked me the same thing that he want to know about me from my past. If you want I will ask father so he can arrange someone who is capable in it. Though I still wish that I won't stay awake when it will happen. But for that to happen teach me final stage of Rasengan.

Minami once again realised that the Kindness of his brother still exist in him and that is the fundamental of who Naruto is today. With a smile Minami taught him the final step to complete the Rasengan. Eventually Naruto pretend that he failed in learning the final step in completing Rasengan. Because he Knew what is coming. He can maintain his chakra mode for 3 minutes. And pretending to complete the final step of Rasengan. He is keeping as a surprise as he want to prove that he is still the most unpredictable Ninja ever.

During this time Minami decided to give him a break and Naruto used this opportunity to gather some food and mushroom for lunch. As he did it, he once again meet the Haku again. Haku still collecting the medicine asked him how can a person become strong and this time Naruto gave the same reply. He told Haku that he is a worst shinobi ever known but because of his sensei and friends, he is getting stronger day by day and he believes that he will be the good person at the end of his journey.

Haku asked: Do you have any precious person you want to protect?

Naruto: That is a bit difficult for me since there is a girl he loves but she is someone out of reach. The girl who he ignored for most of his time confessed to him few days and ago, and because of fatal mistake of her sister he died . Yes, he love all of them but yet he still cannot chose who he will protect first. If possible he will protect them and believe in them that he will be protected by them when he will be in trouble.

Haku was surprised at a response but not to live with a motive to protect but also to believe that they will protect you. Haku said: It is not wrong to believe . I also believe that is the right answer.

Naruto asked in order to not get confuse this time: Haku san, you are a boy right?

Haku said: Maybe, that is something you should figure out. If you are a Ninja, guess it. and with that she finally left, to report back to Zabuza about his enemies.

Naruto: I guess we won't know whether she is a girl or a boy this time?

Yasaka(In Mindscape) Said: Of course she is a girl? I can tell just with the appearance  she is a girl?

Kurama: Actually he said he is a boy in his past life so it is a difficult for me. However I just Wish we wont kill him or Zabuza this time.

Kurahime: That is something you cannot decide, I know you don't believe in fate but destiny exist. We can change our destiny but it will all depend on our effort. Lets see where we will go this time, Naruto. Do not focus of your path no matter what?

Naruto: Hai Hai. and he also went back to his place. As he returned he felt the silence, on instinct he activated his Jougan and search and Just like last time the Battle begin. This Time was different for Naruto he used his chakra clock and protected Inari from the Thugs, saying Heroes will always come with a grand entrance just like in stories. Minami came this time to help as she already dealt with the bunch of them.

Minami: Naruto, Kakashi San and Shisui san are fighting Zabuza Again, we have to help them.

Naruto: We will but I cannot leave this place unguarded.

Inari spoke finally: I will be fine. Go, I will protect this place.

Naruto: That is a very good determination. However, while creating a shadow clone. Please look out for him and recieving a reply of leave it to me. Naruto and Minami left for the place where fighting is taking place. Wishing they will make it in time.

Naruto in mind thought that everything will be fine and Zabuza not doing anything reckless. In his heart he wished Zabuza to stay alive but he can only wish for it. For what this world has to offer him, he wished he can changed Zabuza fate along with Haku. With this Hope he proceeded to the Battlefield

To be contd....................

e

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 305 20
What if Sasuke had killed Naruto after all? The blonde would never become Hokage, he did not marry Hinata, he had no children... Or have he... What i...
283K 7.4K 47
Rin Uzumaki-Namikaze was Kushina and Minato's sole daughter. A prodigy at a young age, she learned and mastered all the jutsus and seals her parents...
2.8K 169 70
In this story I will be telling you guys about Ashura Uzumaki, Indra Uchiha, Izumi Aoki and Shisui Uchiha, I will explain a few things about them and...
32.1K 974 48
Sayake Uzumaki Uchiha the daughter of the twin sister of naruto Naruko Uzumaki and Sasuke Uchiha the older sister of Saya Uchiha being a Anbu she was...