"My Classmate" ー jikook ⚣ [CO...

By drahpx

It all starts when Jungkook is a transfer student and meets Jimin * in progress * top!jimin bottom!jungkook ©... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 (Text Messages)
Chapter 26
Chaper 28 (Text Messages)
Suggestions ?
Chapter 29
comments / messages

Chapter 27

7.1K 273 5
By drahpx

Taehyung's pov
"You still do?" He questioned me. I looked at his face and rubbed my neck. "You think it's easy to stop loving someone?"

He shook his head and grabbed my hand, "I am really-"

"You don't have to be sorry, hurry home. The rain calmed down. Jimin will be worried."

I led him to the door and he went outside, "Promise me you'll text me." He said, "I'll come to the party."

I shut the door and left, I hate being upset because I can turn into a cold hearted person.

Without a goodbye he left, I looked out my window and he was still there.

I opened my door and saw him shivering, "Want me to drive you home?" He nodded as he smiled. I went to put slippers and my jacket on.

We both went in my car but I stopped, "Im really sorry for yelling at you."

He smiled at me as he turned, "It's okay. I just wanted to know if you were okay."

"I will be, I'll come happily to the party though."

I started the car away and stopped by Jimin's house, "Here we are."

He hugged me and bid his goodbye, I hate hurting people but I got mad and I couldn't handle it.

Sometimes I can't have control over my body nor my voice.

I just get really upset even with Seokjin who literally has been there for me this whole time.

I should be in a good mood and accept it, even if I like it or not, I have to.

I won't fuss anymore, I'll accept Jungkook and Jimin no matter what.

They are family. We are family. We are friends.

I wanted to be friends with Jungkook and have fun like we did before we fought and before he liked Jimin.

Jimin was my hyung and I had to respect him even if he was my best friend.

He respected me as well as I respected me, I wouldn't want to cause harm to him.

He would get all depressed if he lost someone he loved,

I drove back and I ran in my house, "Lucy!" My dog came running in her princess dress.

I bought her a dress since she was one, she began to bark at me since I didn't pick her up.

"Aish, aren't you desperate?" I pick her up and she starts to lick me,

"Feel luck you're a dog. You don't have to struggle like I do at this moment."

If only she knew how I felt.

But she's a dog, she doesn't know what love is since I don't let her near other dogs.

My phones rings and I see a call from, Jimin.

"Hey, thanks for driving Jungkook over here!"

I smile as I hear his happy voice. "Of course, I wouldn't want him to catch a cold."

"I miss you,"

"I do too, but we will hang out like always right?"

"right."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.1K 3.3K 25
Where a depressed Taehyung meets a boy named Jungkook. [COMPLETED]
1.5M 77.8K 29
[COMPLETED] In which Jungkook loses his college scholarship and decides to become a cam boy to pay for his tuition, and Taehyung uses this secret to...
161K 6.9K 25
"Namjoon, I really like that girl." "Which one?" "The one with the purple hair." ✯ In which Jimin loves to cross dress and soon catches the eye of th...
1.2M 73.1K 33
[COMPLETED] ❝are you a girl?❞ ❝jerk.❞ their story began when jungkook mistook taehyung for a girl on their first meeting.