Alphas' 𝔩𝔦𝔱𝔱𝔩𝔢 Vampire

By YOLOwriting101

"I'm curious, you can read my mind but I can't read yours. What are you thinking?" I question him curiously... More

1'
2'
3'
4'
5'
6'
7'
8'
9'
10'
12'
13'
14'
15'
16'
17'
18'
19'
20'
21'
22'
23'
24'
25'
26'
27'
28'
29'
30'
31'
32'
33'
34'*
35'
36'
37'
38'
39'*

11'

4.1K 232 74
By YOLOwriting101

𝐈𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐬 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐱𝐞𝐥 𝐱 𝐀𝐳𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐥 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐮
***

"Have you lost your mind?"

I was locked in the cell, standing in front of Chris before the bars. He looked pained despite the fact that I didn't feel anything about the situation.

"My mind is pretty much sane-."

"You knotted a vampire...then when we could've caught him you...you fought against your own kind. He escaped...he fucking escaped - Azriel Moreau! You truly have lost it." Chris shook his head quickly and I grin. "Stop grinning at me! This isn't a good thing! You will be charged for going against your own kind. They won't see it any other way!"

"That's too bad. I can take care of myself, besides, if you had listened to me first off without running off...I wouldn't be here; so I think it's safe to say it's your fault-."

"No! I tried saving you!" Chris yells at me, and I back away from the bars now. I lean against the wall now, looking off.

All I could think about was Azriel. I'm happy he got away, but...what do I do from here? This is different from my house - I'm in the heart of the city. It's miles away from my house and it's much different.

There are werewolves everywhere. I have to depend on myself now. No one can take care of me better than I can, and this is good proof today. I already know Azriel won't come back.

"Well, you suck at it. I'm just going to tell you that right now-."

"I'm...the only damn one who really cares about you Idris, so I suggest you be kind to me. We're in dating-."

"No, we aren't. I'm not with you Chris...and I never can be." I tell him honestly...finally. I watch his eyes not even look sad...he actually looked furious.

His hands gripped the bars tightly, glaring at me.

"You are under a spell...I know it. You were...you were about to be mine. You were in love with me too-."

"I was never in love with you. I just used you...because I couldn't accept the truth. That my Mate was a vampire. I chose you as the distraction, so that I didn't have to be with a vampire. You were never an option, just a distraction. I was never yours and you were never mine. I do want to say sorry though...for leading you on for as long as I did because I was too much of a coward-."

"Shut up!" Chris shrieks, causing me to sigh.

I could tell he wasn't going to accept that. There was no way he'd accept something like that even though it was true.

I know I probably hurt his feelings all because I didn't listen to Azriel. If I had just been accepting of the truth and not warp someone into this...especially someone who was so in love with me as much as Chris was - we wouldn't be dealing with this shit.

"You have to be lying...I thought you liked me...?" He sneers, causing me to sigh.

"I liked the distraction, and you are a good person. I might as well just say it - you deserve better than me-."

"To hell with that, and to hell with that vampire! To hell with you! You used me!" He shouts at me and I don't bother arguing. "I was the only one...the only damn one who gave a shit about your ass! No one gave a fuck about you! I liked you...I was even on the brink of should I dare say love!? No one cared and I tried to be that caring one since you didn't have anyone, but I now see why! You're such a shitty, orphaned coward! No one loved you when you were born and even now no one loves you still!"

I felt my eyes widen as he yells that at me. I watch him look at me crazily and he no longer looked nice. He...really went there.

Not that I don't...deserve it.

Folding my arms, I close my eyes so that I didn't have to look at him. I didn't bother doing the trick he taught me either...how could I use it now?

"You done now? Because if you are I want you to get away from my cell. I want some peace and quiet." I growl at him, and I hear him scoff.

"Fucking orphaned bitch." He hisses under his breath as he walks away. Once I hear the door to my cell close I open my eyes.

I stare forward silently, glaring at my predicament. I knew he could be mean, but not that mean. Yes, I used the guy, but I was genuine towards the end. I truly was going to start liking him.

Not that that means anything at this point. He wasn't lying when he said no one cares about me. He was the only one, and now there's zero. This...lonely feeling isn't new or anything, but it does suck.

I hear the door open again, and I chuckle.

"Did you come to piss me off again? Was calling me an 'orphaned bitch' not enough for you?" I ask Chris, opening my eyes. Except I frown when I see another man stand before my cell.

He reminded me...too much of Azriel. His eyes looked at me calmly and I saw him holding a key.

"What are you doing?" I question him, because I've never seen him in my life. When he unlocks it I watch him slide the cell aside. There he stood in wait.

Neither of us said anything at the moment...but I was thinking things. That's when he rushes into my cell and grabs my arm. He just begins to pull me out as if I wasn't supposed to be there.

I didn't know what was happening at this point until I was shoved into an empty room. Once the door slammed close I see the man look over his shoulder at me.

"You let my brother and get you in trouble, I know he did."

My eyes widen when he says that, and it kicked in that this was...

"You're Azriel's older-."

"It doesn't matter. You let someone like that get you in trouble. Why? Was it worth it?" His brother questions me calmly, and I didn't understand his problem.

"He didn't get me in trouble-."

"Yeah, he almost did. Not to mention we both know he's not coming back for you...you know that right-?"

"Why are you spouting nonsense? I don't even know your ass." I growl at him, and I see him grin. His eyes narrow on me and I didn't know what the big deal was.

I see him come towards me and I had to step back before he was too close. Once he was before me I watch him stare deeply into my eyes.

"How do you think I got over here?"

I frown at him, and he snickers.

"When we were younger...we came to this side to convince werewolves too, you know. He was in his twenties, me in my early thirties. Not only did we fail, but I was caught. He never came back for me, once. Our mother died trying to save me because they didn't know she was my mother...and it was too late for me to save her because by the time I realized it they already killed her. It's his fault our mother is dead. When I heard how you got here...I had to come." He explains to me and I...didn't believe that for a second.

Except his eyes didn't falter or waver. They were glazed with resentment every time he said Azriel's name.

"He said you...still lived on the vampire side..."

"He lied to you. There is no way in hell he'd tell you what he did seventy-something years ago. He left me here...but luckily for me the Head Alpha took me in. I came to help you because I know Azriel won't. I won't let him let someone else down like how he let me down-."

"This is so random!" I shout in his face, stepping towards him but he didn't even flinch. "You...you just happen to hear about this. Why would you just want to come help me? There has to be more to this...he's too innocent to do that-."

"He's innocent, but that's all his dad's doing. He is so stupidly innocent and dense that he probably doesn't realize how much he messed up. It was probably his father's doing...to not come back for me. Not that I don't expect that since I'm a hybrid... The Head Alpha also requested that I come for you too, so it makes it even easier." He grins at me and I frown again.

This was not only pissing me off, but...Azriel lied to me?

Especially about something like this?

"No."

I see his brother frown, and I shove him to the side.

"Azriel may be the thing I hate most, but he...is a good, innocent person. He would never lie to me about something like that. Why should I believe a random person like you?" I sneer at him, causing him to grin. "I don't care if you're his half brother, I don't give a shit!"

I grab ahold of the doorknob and open it, only to feel a hand grab my arm. When I look I saw him glare at me as if he was threatening someone.

"You don't come with me, you will officially be a traitor to your kind. You will officially become the enemy." He warns me, but I yank out his grasp.

I run out the hall and already knew my way to the exit. Except I already heard people chasing after me and his brother wasn't kidding.

This was pissing me off more than it should've. I shove my way past guards who's backs were towards me. They didn't even know it was me until I was past them.

"Idris!" I hear my name be shrieked by others and I ignore them. I'm an enemy he says...who the hell even is he?

I was already an enemy when they saw me knotted to Azriel. That's how I know he's full of shit. Should've said his words in a smarter way than how he did.

Once I got outside I instantly turn into my wolf. Running past everyone, needing to leave faster and this was the best way. Even though when I look I saw other wolves chasing me.

This was ridiculous!

I had people chasing after me that knew nothing about the situation! None of them truly knew either! Not that they'll listen.

I told Azriel that!

Turning an abrupt corner, I jump from a high edge and onto the thin parts of a tall brick gate. Running atop of that, I jump over it once I see the path leading towards my cabin.

Except I found it...not wise to go there. Where could I go?!

I just kept running and I could still hear them chasing me. There was no way...they could catch me because I have always been the fastest. I was the fastest and strongest of all the werewolves in the corps.

The corps consists of the strongest and fastest, and I was number one for both. I am confident in my abilities, but there's only so far I can go. Once I meet those walls...there's no where I can go but left or right.

Even then that's conflicting.

"Idris stop! You're making a grave mistake!" I hear Azriel's brother's voice and I howl in rage.

"You know nothing! How the hell am I to believe you! None of you will listen even if I stop. I'd be wasting my damn time!" I snarl, jumping from quite a high cliff.

When I land on my feet I look over my shoulder, seeing them stop. Only for his brother to jump off gladly and land before me. Before I knew it others got the confidence to do so and I went back to running.

"The Moreau's are idiots! They are our sworn enemies and you want to be apart of that?!"

"You and I must be seeing two different things." I snicker, only getting closer to the wall.

As I ran I had to slow down the closer I got. I didn't want to lead them to where the entrance was and was quite far from it. Now I stood before it, turning to face them now.

When I do I see so many wolves behind one. I didn't even know his name, but I didn't want to. This was ridiculous.

"Where is he?"

I look as I see his brother turn human, glaring at me. I don't say anything as he points at the wall.

"He is a coward and once a coward...that trait never leaves you. He won't come for you. Might as well accept it for what it is. I'm telling you the truth-."

A dust of dirt flew up as something slammed onto the ground before us. I stand still, watching it began to fade and I look up at Zepto.

"You..." I say awkwardly, and he glared at me as he grabs me with one arm.

"You are lucky I don't break your neck here." He hisses, and I suddenly watch him jump up. A gasp left my lips as he made it to the very top of the wall.

Only to jump right down and land on the ground gracefully. Except he completely drops me without any warning onto the ground.

I turn human now, glaring up at him.

"What the hell-?"

"Idris!"

I look, seeing Azriel with white hair still. He rushed towards me and I let him hug me. It was actually...nice to have someone be happy to see me.

I forgot! There is someone who cares it seems...him.

"Azriel..." I hug him back, yet one of my eyes open. I see Zepto giving me the death stare and his golden eye was glowing.

It was awkward as I look away, Azriel pulling back now. He smiles at me and I grin.

"I...I was so scared for you Idris. I'm sorry I couldn't be of more assistance to you. I spoke to daddy...and you can stay here with us!" Azriel squeals as he throws his arms up happily.

I glance at his dad and saw him grinning at him. Only for him to change instantly when he sees me looking.

"That's nice of you, but where...will I go?"

"In the castle. It will be safer for you probably there. I convinced daddy-."

"But you will be sleeping on the other side of the castle. Far from my precious son." Zepto points at me and I look away. Only for me to feel him grip my face and force me to look at him. "I'm serious... I know what you've done."

I look at Azriel from the corner of my eye and saw him staring at his father in embarrassment.

"Daddy he's my Mate, I can do whatever I want." He whines, causing Zepto to pout.

"Yeah daddy, he can do whatever he wants." I tease him, and I feel his fingers tighten on my jaw. I was able to yank away in time before he practically broke it.

I massage it, grinning over at Azriel as he blushes at me. The both of us just look at one another and I found my body moving towards his. Even saw his moving towards mine too as if there was some gravitational pull.

Only for a hand to come between our faces. We both look to see Zepto pouting at Azriel.

"My son...you forgot all about daddy! You never thanked daddy for getting your dog." He collapses on his knees and waits with open arms. I roll my eyes because I'm not anyone's dog.

Azriel scooted towards him, hugging him very thankfully. I could tell he was thankful and Zepto rubbed his cheek against his hair.

But his eyes were locked on me in complete disgust. Not that that's surprising.

"Daddy thank you for getting Idris. You did a good job." He pats his shoulder and Zepto nods. "You were so cool jumping over the wall. It was just as cool as ninety years ago."

"Wasn't it?!" He cried out excitedly, smiling brightly. "If I impressed you I know I did my job."

"Yes, yes." Azriel nods adamantly and they hug again. Even though I sat here, watching it happen. I wondered what room I'd even get.

I know Zepto probably has the worst one set for me.

Though as much as he loves Azriel...I highly doubt he'd go that far. I already know he only got me to appease Azriel, to make him happy.

He really is a good father.

"Damn right I am!"

I flinch, seeing him smirk at me. Azriel grinned at me too and I scoot back some so that they can't read my mind.

Though it was nice...this.

Even though I felt excluded...I somehow didn't.

If that makes sense...

______________________🥺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

440K 21.5K 104
It was supposed to be an easy job. Get the phone and run like hell. Make a few hundred bucks for food, a nice hot shower, and a warm bed to sleep in...
181K 4.8K 45
""Kitten, you're worried about something, and you cannae lie. You're picking at your hands and looking around to clean up my room. Unlucky for you, m...
2.3M 64.7K 50
~Book One Of The Sold To Series~ *UNEDITED* Sneak peek.......... "Yes, he's my son, please don't hurt him I'll do anything" he begged. Does my dad fi...
106K 4.5K 30
"Silly boy - you dare ask me that question?" I frown at him instantly - taken aback when he gripped my chin. Yanking me close enough towards him, ou...