From The Heart (NaveenxReader...

By Bluegarnet123

*COMPLETED* Since they were children, (Y/N) and Tiana had the dream of managing a restaurant. Working hard t... More

Story Time
Food Brings Us Together
Down In New Orleans
Working In The Diner
Almost There
The Shadow Man
The Masquerade
The Frog Prince
A Block In The Detour
When We're Human
Goin' Down The Bayou
The Frog Hunters
Gentle Conversations
Ma Belle Chérie
A/N
Dig A Little Deeper
ATTENTION!!!!
Riverboat Jubilee
The Mardi Gras Parade
Are You Ready?
Sacrifices
Dreams Do Come True

New Plans And New Friends

8K 200 63
By Bluegarnet123

I'm sorry! 😭
3rd P.O.V:
___________

Charlotte stared lovingly at 'Naveen' from across the table, their glasses shining in the sunlight. The pond around them glowing from behind the estate.

"Prince Naveen, dear, I am positively mortified oh has to endure that frog fiasco last night."  She shudders at the thought before smiling at the prince.

'Naveen' takes a careful sip from his glass before putting back down. "Well, when you're next in line for the throne." He smirks at Charlotte. "You're poised like a panther, ready to expect the unexpected."

'Naveen' grabs his fork, using it as a makeshift claw and playfully snarls at Charlotte, making her follow the action.

This continues until 'Naveen's' ear enlarges, making Charlotte gasp and drop her fork. She points, trying to hide the disgust. "Uh, your ear?"

'Naveen', not knowing what's going on, keeps his flirtatious look as he reaches a hand to his ear. "What? Oh!"

His eyes widen and he panics, diving under the table to hurriedly take out the totem from under his suit, whimpering softly when he sees the totems lines starting to fade.

'Naveen' stuffs it back into his shirt and sits up again, a hand on his ear as he laughs nervously, Charlotte smiling back stiffly. "Those pesky mosquitoes. They're everywhere. Please."

He grabs Charlotte's hands and yanks her up, making her yelp as he clears his throat. "Miss Charlotte, I can not longer ignore the throb of my—" he stops when his rear end enlarges drastically, looking down at it before looking back at Charlotte. "Heart."

Charlotte moves her head to to the side to try and see what was behind him, but he twirls her to his chest, dipping her. "Even though our time together has been brief, it's been heavenly."

"Land sakes, Prince Naveen!" Charlotte pushes 'Naveen' away with a laugh, her hat over her face, unable to see 'Naveen's' face become chubbier.

"You got me blushing like a—Oh!" Charlotte jumps in shock when 'Naveen's ' stuffs his face into her dress, his voice muffled. "Would you do me the honor of becoming princes of Maldonia?"

Charlotte's eyes widen as she slowly smiles, pushing him away again and walking towards a pillar. "Are you serious?"

'Naveen' pulls his shirts over his face, lifting a hand. "As the plague—"

"Yes!"

"I most definitely will marry you!" Charlotte jumps and hugs 'Naveen' tight, squeeze and shakes him as he grabs a lavender flower to cover his face, panicking when Charlotte snatches it from him.

"There's so much to plan! I mean the guest list—" Charlotte walks forward, reaching the bridge as she continues to rant. "The dress, the music, the flowers, the shoes!"

She squeals in joy, turning around, making 'Naveen' yelp and dive behind the table, shaking as Charlotte turns back around and  skips ahead.

"We're going to have ourselves Mardi Gras wedding!"

'Naveen' sighs in relief before noticing a shadow above him, gasping as Facilier grabs the totem from his suit and watches as the red lines fade completely, revealing Lawrence.

"No!" Facilier growls out, his hands shaking in anger.

Lawrence whimpers. "What do we do now?"

"Because somebody let our froggy prince go, Larry, I am reduced to asking for help from my friends on the other side." Facilier answers, his squinting as he thinks.

___________
(Y/N) P.O.V:

"Now, this restaurant of yours, is it going to have Etoufee?" Louis asks, Naveen in his nose as he looks back at you as he swims through the water.

You smile and nod from his back. "I'm more into the dessert making if anything, but it's going to have everything! Jambalaya, gumbo, beignets, anything you can think of!" 

Louis smiles as he imagines. "I always wanted to try red beans and rice, muffulettas, po'boys—"

You laugh in amusement. "It's going to have that too." You say, making Louis gasp excitingly.

Naveen laughs, cutting your conversation off. "Stop, guys. You two are making me so very hungry."

He rubs his stomach as a group of bugs fly by, he looks after them as his tongue pops out before going back in. "Interesting."

Naveen jumps off of Louis' nose and into the water, you and Louis looking after him.

You raise a brow as Naveen rises from the water. "What are you doing?"

He shushes you as he whispers. "You are frightening the food."

"Frightening?" You ask Louis, confused. He just shrugs at you as best he can.

Naveen shoots his tongue out toward the bugs, startling them as they fly off into a different direction as he trips over his own tongue.

He laughs as he shakes his head, standing back up. "This is harder than it looks."

Naveen shoots his tongue out again, the bugs dodging and moving away, as his tongue wrapped around a branch, breaking it and causing to fly down toward his face and knock him down.

You snicker and cough to keep your laughs in as Naveen groans in pain, the stick still in his mouth, you look to the side notice a firefly glide by and settle on a dandelion.

You stare at it for a moment before your tongue pops out unexpectedly, making your eyes widen in alarm. "Oh, no. No! Not happening!"

"There no way that I am eating a bug! Nuh uh, I already kissed a darn frog today!" You chide yourself, shaking your head with disgust. But life had other plans, your tongue made you shoot up from your spot on Louis, with you only shouting muffled rebuttals as your body turns against you towards the firefly.

With a little bit of a struggle, Naveen finally manages to get the stick out of his mouth when he looks up and sees the firefly, he smirks before crouching, moving slowly towards the bug.

With neither of you noticing each other, your tongues shoot out, heading for the firefly. It jumps off the dandelion just in time as you guys end up tangling your tongues together. They yank you both, making you fly in the air before slamming into each other, your mouths together in a weird position.

"Hello." Naveen speaks, or tries to as you glare. You push him off as you try to get untangled from him, you both pull and push each other as you argue.

"Hold swill!" You scold.

"You are haking this verby difficult!" Naveen furrows his brows as he keeps moving from side to side.

"Then stob moving!" You snap back.

"Y'all find anything to eat yet? I—" Louis stops his sentence as he emerges from the grass, making you two jump as he looks down at the both of you with a weird look. "Oh, my."

He suddenly smiles, making you fill with dread as he picks you two up. "Hang on! Old Louis got it covered."

You and Naveen try to get him to stop, but it falls on deaf ears as he twists and turns the both of you left and right. Accomplished with his work, he sets you both down, Naveen's leg holding you up with yours in the air. Your bodies squished together in a uncomfortable setting.

"How's that?" Louis asks, a grin on his face.

"This could be a vilttle petter." You say, looking up as the gator as he frowns in thought,  tapping a claw to his chin.

"Y'know what this needs? A sharp stick!" Louis smiles as he points a claw in the air, he grins as he races back into the grass, scatting a beat as he holds his trumpet by his tail. "Be right back!"

Watching where Louis once was for another minute, you then glare as best you can at the frog attached to you.

"This is your fault." You push your face away from him as far as you can in anger as Naveen rolls his eyes in annoyance.

"My fault? My fault." He glares down at you as much as can. "Let me tell you something—"

You both argue back and forth, not noticing the firefly fly by. Alerting you two as he greets you, giving the two of you a playful smile.

"Coo! Well, looky here!" He flies towards your foot, poking it as he flies around the two of you, giving 'knowing' looks at the complicated situation. "Girl, I guess you and your boyfriend got a little carried away. Am I right?"

As soon as the word 'boyfriend' left his mouth, you and Naveen started shouting and glaring at each other, as much as you could as the firefly smiles again.

"Let me shine a little light on the situation." He tried to get his light on, chucking when the light snuffs out almost immediately. "Excuse me. One more time now."

He shakes, smiling as his light flickers on, pouting when it blows out, having enough, he turns it like a lightbulb, cringing back with a even bigger smile as it glows brightly. "That's more like it, yeah."

You both cringe back as he floats above you, seeing you reluctance, he assures you. "It's okay, baby. I don't explode me. I ain't no firecracker!"

He shifts as his light ends up right in Naveen's face. "I just got my big butt glowing! That's right! Women like a man with a big back porch!"

He laughs before frowning, looking at your situation a little closer as he muses. "Lord, you done this up real good, for sure. Now where this go to at?"

He twists himself between the two of you, shining his light even brighter, making the both of you flinch and close your eyes.

You listen as he sings to himself, opening you eyes again, you don't the fire flies bright light anymore, you look up and see him holding something before he pulls it and the both of you go screaming as you fly away for each other.

He pats his hands, grinning at the two of you. "Bout time I introduce myself. My name Raymond, but everybody call me 'Ray'."

"Pardon me, but your accent, it's funny no?" Naveen questions, lifting a brow at Ray.

Ray smugly looks at the frog, waving his hand. "I'm a Cajun, brah. Born and bred in the bayou. Y'all must be new around here, huh?"

"Actually, we are from a place far, far away from this world." Naveen smiles, shaking the water off of him as you stand and nod in stubborn agreement.

"Go to bed! Y'all from Shreveport?" Ray asks excitedly, pointing in the direction of said place.

Naveen looks at him confused. "No. No, no, no. We are people."

You fold your arms as you look as Naveen, completely snide. "Princey, here got himself turned into a frog by a voodoo witch doctor."

Naveen shrugs with a carefree smiles as Ray nudges him with his elbow. "Well, There you go!"

"And we were on our way to Mama Odies'." You explain, leaning your weight on you hip as you continue. "And we think she can—"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! Mama Odie?" Ray interrupts you, looking at you questionably as you nod in affirmation. "Y'all headed the wrong directional, chère."

"Wrong way?" You ask, folding your arms as Naveen stands next to you, looking at Ray with the same questionable look.

Ray nods at your question. "Now what kind of chucklehead told y'all to go this way?—Ah!"

"I FOUND A STICK!" Louis shouts with glee, scaring Ray as he raises the stick up when he races out of the bushes, jumping from foot to foot.

You and Naveen look at him, deadpan. You fold you arms as you look at him, scolding look on your face. "Louis. Ray here says you've been taking us in the wrong direction. Care to explain that?"

Louis chuckles nervously, dropping his stick as he tries to defend himself. "I was—well listen. I was confused by the topography and geography and the choreography and—"

As Louis continues to ramble, Ray whispers over to you. "First rule of the Bayou, never take direction from a gator. Now come on!"

You smile and shake you head as you, Naveen and a still-nervous-wreck-Louis follow the firefly deeper into the Bayou.

________________
Note: I am SO SO SORRY! 😭😭😭
It's been at least two weeks and I feel so bad!!

Milestones and exams are coming up soon and there's only 4-5 in a half weeks of school left and I'm a bit a a wreck right now.😭

Everything is pulling up at the moment, so I apologize! I have good news though!

I'm making a Wreck-it RalphxReader! Yay!😄😄 again, I felt bad for not posting so I took it upon myself to do this. Like a woman should.👸🏽💃🏽

I might make a Lion King one too.... every time I get on Disney plus that the only thing I watch, they did the 1994 version dirty!!😤😤 I was so mad at Scar's character that I just decided to call him Scab.

That's his name now. Scab. Change my mind.

Also.....  FREAKIN 1.K READS?!??! *aggressive happy noises*

. . . .

Readers: *give votes and good support*

Me:

______________
End Note: IF THERE IS ANY MISSPELLINGS OR MISSING WORDS LET ME KNOW❤️❤️❤️
Word count: 2195

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6M 311K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...
1.5K 60 10
Alaina and Harry have been best friends since birth and consider each other as soulmates. While they can read each other like a book, they're both ob...
46.1K 1.2K 11
Male! Tiana [2009] Book 4 - Complete " My dream wouldn't be complete...without you in it. " Ever since he was little, Tyler dreamed of opening his ow...
51K 2.5K 12
In the land of Grimm, there was a kingdom where lives a Princess who's beauty outshone everything, even the sun. One day she decided to play with her...