ATTENTION!!!!

UM—I'm sorry!! SCUSE—😤😤🤬🤬

I have recently been told that some of you have been straight up telling @dxandlind to die and saying all this other stuff because they 'copied' my work/book??

To say I'm disappointed is an understatement. Did my last A/N do nothing?? This is exactly what I was talking about.

I have read their princess and the frog book before, and I loved it. It's a shame some of you even thought that she would even try it! Our books are completely different from each other's. Like what—My work is copyrighted, it belongs to the owner. Me. And if someone would try to credited my work themselves, I would know immediately.

dxandlind wrote that book way before I did. Probably before I even joined Wattpad!!

Words and actions can leave a scars. They leave marks. And I will NOT TOLERATE what is being said. I don't care if you're commenting on her book or messaging her, it is wrong and I am not happy about it.

On this Chanel/profile, things like that is crossing a personal line. This is the only warning you guys are going to get.

I get that not all of you are doing this. And i'm grateful for that, but f I see/told that this is happening again I will report you. And I will not feel bad doing it.

Goodness I can't even type correctly because of how mad I am. I had to double check this announcement just to make sure this made the cut!!

I meant what I said. I am done being quiet. And I'm honored and grateful dxandlind came to me to tell me this, thank you for coming to me.

Have a nice day.