Dreams Do Come True

~I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with unfailing kindness.~ Jeremiah 31:5

Last chapter!!😭😭😭 I feel sad!
(F/TN): fist twin name
(S/TN): second town name
(RG/N): random guy name
"This is (Y/N)"

EDIT: okay, I keep getting comments about a certain uncle-brother-in-law argument and frankly it's getting on my nerves. I know it's brother in law okay? But the twins are at that age where they don't exactly know that. But if it's really bothering you guys that much I'll change later..... probably.

(Y/N) P.O.V:
____________

Wedding bells sounded as the Bayou shown a beautiful color and green and white, all of the bayous animals gathered around as you and Naveen proudly smiled at Mama Odie.

"And so by the power vested in me," She chuckled, leaning forwards at the two of you. "I now pronounce y'all frog and wife."

You giggled at her wording as Naveen stared at you, amazed and in love.

Mama Odie chuckled again and wave her at you both. "Get to it, hop along! Give your lovely bride some sugar!"

You and Naveen faced each other, smiling as the butterfly posing as his bow tie flew away, commenting; "Congratulations."

Chuckling, you closed your eyes leaned into Naveen's hand as he placed it on your cheek, lifting your head and giving a soft kiss.

The waters around you both rose and bended, a bright, wisps of it swirling around the two you as the kissed continued, lifting the two of you off of the ground.

Mama Odie chuckled in delight, Juju blocking the light from his eyes as it got brighter. "This gon' be good! Heh, heh!"

With another ray of light, the water burst from its golden sphere, revealing the two of you as humans, your hands intertwined as your feet touched the ground.

The animals around you both gasped and chittered in awe, loud batting his tail against his teary eyes, laughing in his positive emotional episode.

Pulling apart, the two of you opened your eyes and jumped in surprise at seeing the other human, looking at the beautiful gown your now wearing as Naveen patted his new suit.

You looked at Mama Odie as she laughed, petting Juju. "Like I told y'all, kissing a princess always breaks the spell."

Naveen smiled in realization. "Once you became my wife, that made you—"

You laughed, grabbing him by the collar and pulling him down to your height, smiling slyly. "A princess. Princey, you just kissed yourself a princess."

He lifted your head with his hand before gently holding your shoulders, his forehead against yours. "And... I'm about to do it again."

You chuckled into the kiss as everyone cheered, wrapping your arms around his neck as he wrapped his around your waist, laughing out loud when he picked you up and spun around.

. . . . .

You laughed again as he spun you in the church, your family and his, along with all the invites cheered loudly for the new married couple.

You waved happily at your family as your twin brothers waved back, screaming happily about having an uncle as (M/N) blew a tearful kiss, smacking (F/N)'s arm when she caught him glaring at Naveen, making Tiana and the La Bouff's laugh.

Naveen coughed anxiously at him as you pat his arm in comfort, making him smile as he waved at his parents, you bow your head respectfully as they clapped and cheered in happiness.