New Plans And New Friends

I'm sorry! 😭
3rd P.O.V:
___________

Charlotte stared lovingly at 'Naveen' from across the table, their glasses shining in the sunlight. The pond around them glowing from behind the estate.

"Prince Naveen, dear, I am positively mortified oh has to endure that frog fiasco last night."  She shudders at the thought before smiling at the prince.

'Naveen' takes a careful sip from his glass before putting back down. "Well, when you're next in line for the throne." He smirks at Charlotte. "You're poised like a panther, ready to expect the unexpected."

'Naveen' grabs his fork, using it as a makeshift claw and playfully snarls at Charlotte, making her follow the action.

This continues until 'Naveen's' ear enlarges, making Charlotte gasp and drop her fork. She points, trying to hide the disgust. "Uh, your ear?"

'Naveen', not knowing what's going on, keeps his flirtatious look as he reaches a hand to his ear. "What? Oh!"

His eyes widen and he panics, diving under the table to hurriedly take out the totem from under his suit, whimpering softly when he sees the totems lines starting to fade.

'Naveen' stuffs it back into his shirt and sits up again, a hand on his ear as he laughs nervously, Charlotte smiling back stiffly. "Those pesky mosquitoes. They're everywhere. Please."

He grabs Charlotte's hands and yanks her up, making her yelp as he clears his throat. "Miss Charlotte, I can not longer ignore the throb of my—" he stops when his rear end enlarges drastically, looking down at it before looking back at Charlotte. "Heart."

Charlotte moves her head to to the side to try and see what was behind him, but he twirls her to his chest, dipping her. "Even though our time together has been brief, it's been heavenly."

"Land sakes, Prince Naveen!" Charlotte pushes 'Naveen' away with a laugh, her hat over her face, unable to see 'Naveen's' face become chubbier.

"You got me blushing like a—Oh!" Charlotte jumps in shock when 'Naveen's ' stuffs his face into her dress, his voice muffled. "Would you do me the honor of becoming princes of Maldonia?"

Charlotte's eyes widen as she slowly smiles, pushing him away again and walking towards a pillar. "Are you serious?"

'Naveen' pulls his shirts over his face, lifting a hand. "As the plague—"

"Yes!"

"I most definitely will marry you!" Charlotte jumps and hugs 'Naveen' tight, squeeze and shakes him as he grabs a lavender flower to cover his face, panicking when Charlotte snatches it from him.

"There's so much to plan! I mean the guest list—" Charlotte walks forward, reaching the bridge as she continues to rant. "The dress, the music, the flowers, the shoes!"

She squeals in joy, turning around, making 'Naveen' yelp and dive behind the table, shaking as Charlotte turns back around and  skips ahead.

"We're going to have ourselves Mardi Gras wedding!"

'Naveen' sighs in relief before noticing a shadow above him, gasping as Facilier grabs the totem from his suit and watches as the red lines fade completely, revealing Lawrence.

"No!" Facilier growls out, his hands shaking in anger.

Lawrence whimpers. "What do we do now?"

"Because somebody let our froggy prince go, Larry, I am reduced to asking for help from my friends on the other side." Facilier answers, his squinting as he thinks.