Lone Wolf (Jujutsu Kaisen x O...

By ImalaTasubaki

"They're keeping a close eye on her." "Why?" "They're scared." --- Tasubaki Imala is the daughter of strong J... More

OC Profile
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 20

689 33 1
By ImalaTasubaki

Barrier Techniques

Sentinel - She will create a demon to protect herself. The demon will slow down eventually to the point where it disappears. The demon has three other forms that can be used as well.

---

"...Mikia..." I mumbled. Walking a bit closer. She walked out of the shadows and now I could see how she looked like. Her green eyes were shining in the dark. Hair color just like mine, blond. But her hair was cut in a medium length.

"Is that... Really you?" I was shocked to see her here. She placed both of her hands into her pockets and looked at me.

"I guess." Her expression was cold. There was anger written all over her face even though she didn't show it. I blinked and she was gone. I looked around but I couldn't see her anywhere. I don't know what happened but I was suddenly pushed against a tree. I choked out my own blood before looking in front of me. I opened my mouth to talk but my voice got caught in my mouth when a hand grabbed my throat in a tight grip. Again.

"Thank you for this." Mikia said. Holding me by my throat while holding Sukuna's finger in her other hand.

"Now... I have some spare time. So why don't we have some fun? I want to see how strong you are!" Before I could react I earned a strong kick that sent me flying in the other direction. I stood up and looked at her.

"Mikia! We don't have to fight! I don't want to hurt you!" I grabbed my side from pain. She blinked at me before she burst out a loud laugh.

"Hurt me?! You have to be kidding me! You've hurt me many times before. So now it's my turn!" She began to run towards me. Even though I don't want to fight her I have to protect myself. I gritted my teeth and began to run towards her as well.

Once we were close to each other I prepared my right fist to punch her. She grabbed my fist and used her other hand to punch me instead which made me fall to the ground. Before I could stand up I earned another punch into my face. She grabbed my leg and threw me away. I rolled on the ground before I came to a stop.

"Seriously? Is that all you've got?" She runs a hand across her face with a groan. I wiped away the blood that was dripping from the side of my mouth.

"I told you already! I don't want to hurt you!" She gritted her teeth and pulled out two swords. One in her left hand and the other in her right. I stood up and grabbed the sword that Fushiguro gave to me.

She runs towards me and swung the sword at me. I protected myself with my sword but I had to move away before she could cut me with the other one. She continued this process repeatedly, and the only thing I could do was back away and dodge every attack.

I turned around and kicked her in her hand, one of the swords went flying away. But I was too late to dodge her other attack and her sword brushed against my left thigh. I hissed from pain and got distracted. She turned me around and her sword brushed against my back. Tearing my uniform as my blood began to run out of the fresh wounds. I screamed from the pain. And she shut me up with a punch in my stomach and I flew backward again.

"Stop whining and fight me already!" Mikia yelled. I placed my hand on my thing and tried to ease the pain even though the one in my back was much bigger.

"I already told you! I'm not going to-"

"I don't care! I want to fight you! I want to see you bleed! The only thing that I want right now, is your death!" She yelled while running towards me. I narrowed my eyes and began to run towards her as well. She swung her sword at me but I dodged in and grabbed both of her legs, making her fall. We rolled on the ground while punching and kicking each other. It didn't take too long before we both realized that we were falling down from the hill.

We were punching each other even in the air before both of us stopped falling and we landed on the ground. A loud groan escaped from my lips as the pain crossed through my whole body. I struggle to stand up. After landing on the ground more blood was dripping from my body. I looked in front of me and saw Mikia struggling to stand up as well.

"Mikia... There were times where I wanted to see you so badly. I wanted to tell you that you're not alone. That I'm here for you. But now... I can see who you truly are." I looked at her face. She gritted her teeth.

"I hate you because of what you did. You're the reason why our parents died. So why do you look so surprised about my hatred towards you?!" She yelled and began to run towards me. Even though my legs were slowly giving up, I stood up. I swung my leg at her and kicked her in her stomach.

"At least... Stop holding back!" She yelled and stood up. We began to punch each other again. I grabbed both of her hands and pinned her to the ground.

"Even though you hate me and you want me to die! I still love you!" I yelled. Her eyes widened from anger.

"No, you don't!" She yelled before pushing me over and punching me. She grabbed my neck and picked me up before throwing me away. I didn't land on the ground though, instead, I found myself in the water.

I began to swim up to take a breath and after I did I got pushed under the water. Mikia punched me and began to push me deeper into the water. She had something that looked like a mask, and she was able to breathe. Unlike me.

'At this point... I can't fight back. I can't use my Domain Expansion nor Sentinel. There is no doubt... She wants to drown me.'

(Itadori's pov)

"Fushiguro!" I yelled as I run towards him just like Kugisaki did. I kneeled next to him and shook him, hoping that he'd wake up. And thankfully he did.

"Are you okay?" I asked. He sat up, grabbed his head, and looking around. That was when I realized that Imala wasn't with him.

"Where is Imala?" Kugisaki asked.

"There's another curse. She knocked me out and now... I don't know." He struggled to answer.

"You better help her." All of us heard Sukuna's voice. His mouth appeared on the side of my cheek.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well... Your dear friend is going to die soon." Kugisaki glared at the side of my cheek.

"How? And where is she?" Kugisaki growled. We heard Sukuna laugh before he said this.

"Her sister is going to drown her in a lake." The only thing I could hear now was my heartbeat. My eyes were wide just like Kugisaki's and Fushiguro's were.

"How can we save her?"I quietly mumbled, still shocked.

"There's not a way. But maybe... I can save her. But I don't feel like doing anything important." We heard Sukuna say and I could feel his smirk. After that, we heard Fushiguro yell.

"Save her!"

(Imala's pov)

My vision was blurry. There was nothing that I could do. The last lack of oxygen that I had was quickly fading away. I couldn't fight anymore. Slowly, I began to close my eyes.

"Use it." I heard a voice.

"Use your Domain Expansion on me."

"You have only one chance." I felt two arms wrap around my waist.

"Use it wisely." The voice whispered in my ear. I opened my eyes and looked at him, at Sukuna. He grabbed my chin and turned my head to the side, moving his face closer to mine. Till his lips brushed against mine. I felt him smirk.

"Do it." He said before moving even closer to my face.

(Third person pov)

The sky lightened up with lightnings before one of them struck into the middle of the lake. This earned the attention of Fushiguro, Itadori, and Kugisaki. Fushiguro quickly recognized this and knew that this was Imala's Domain Expansion. The trio began to make their way towards the place where the lightning struck.

As soon as Imala managed to get out of the lake and as soon as she was on the ground, she choked out a lot of water. She was at her limit. Beaten up like she never was before. Her whole body hurt. Slowly, a pool of blood began to form underneath her.

From the side of her blue eye, she saw her sister. Mikia was leaning against a tree while holding her bleeding stomach. It seemed like she was at her limit as well. Their eyes met for a few seconds before Mikia turned around and began to crawl away. Imala watched her till she got lost in the dark forest. Before Imala passed out, she looked at her hand and tightened her grip around Sukuna's fingers. This was... Imala's win.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

255K 9.9K 75
Born in what reality fears, (y/n) escapes with an unexpected companion. Their escape is what brings them to a large turn of events and it is probably...
29.7K 1.1K 54
"I am time, today I'll narrate the story of the devotee sorcerer and her beloved Gojo Satoru...I have seen everything from her gift to her relationsh...
754K 21.7K 54
Book 1 of 【Then There Was You】 『Gojo Satoru was a man that brimmed of confidence, he knew he was the most powerful Jujutsu Sorcerer and nothing could...
3.6K 319 15
L/n Y/n. Someone who has been alone her entire life, no family, no friends, no nothing. Until she gets noticed by one of her classmates. Itadori Yuji...