Chapter 11

(Imala's POV)

I sighed. It was already morning. To my surprise, I didn't burn the whole place down. But for some reason, I was naked. I blinked a few times before I sat at the edge of my bed. I stretched out my back along with my arms.

Good morning.

I'd freak out if I didn't know who talked to me right now. I hummed in response.

"Why am I naked?" I asked as I stood up and made my way toward my closet.

Your body was overheating again but it only burned your clothes, nothing more.

Pandora answered. I nodded to myself and took some new clothes. I entered my bathroom and did my usual morning routine. I styled my hair into a messy bun and began to make some easy breakfast. While I ate, I watched anime to pass some time.

"Pandora, can you help me control the fire?" I asked.

You have to learn how to do it on your own. If I help you, things might get a bit more complicated.

She finished. I sighed in return.

"What a pain..." I mumbled.

Here's my plan for today:

1. Talk to my uncle

2. Avoid Fushiguro, Kugisaki, and the rest.

3. Trying to figure out how to control the fire and practice. Even if I'm not going to apply to the exchange event, I will practice.

I made my way out of my room and walked toward my uncle's room. Thankfully, I did not run into Fushiguro or any of them. I'm not even sure if they know about what happened last night. I knocked on the doors but I didn't get a response. I opened the doors and found an empty room. Annoyed, I released a heavy groan.

(Third Person POV)

"What a bunch of cowards." Gojo leaned against the wooden column while crossing his arms over his chest.

"They might be, but it is the safest way." Yaga answered while sewing another stuffed animal. Gojo was angry but he couldn't deny that.

"What about the room?" Gojo asked, facing Yaga in the process.

"We'll fix that later. But my question is... What are you going to do with Imala?" Gojo moved his gaze to the ground. Thinking about a way to answer, but he wasn't able to do that.

"I see." Yaga relesed a heavy sign.

"I have an idea but I don't know if it's going to work." Gojo said while looking at the ground.

"You screwed up, fix your mistake." Yaga looked at Gojo.

"Me? You screwed up as well, you didn't tell her too. I was following your lead." Gojo responded with a bit of annoyance. Yaga then smiled.

"Imala knows who she is... She just forgot it for a little while." Gojo looked at Yaga. Confused, he raised a brow at him.

"What do you mean?" Gojo asked. Yaga ignored him and began to sew the stuffed animal again. Just as Gojo was about to speak, the doors opened. Gojo panicked as soon as he saw Imala.

"Can I talk to you for a sec?" She asked, looking directly at Yaga. He nodded in return. Gojo decided to leave them alone. He kind of knew what she wanted to talk about. Gojo began to walk towards the doors. Imala walked past him, looking in front of her. Not even giving him the side eye. Imala waited for Gojo to leave, even if she knew that he knew what she wanted to talk about. And Yaga knew as well. After the doors closed Imala looked at her uncle.