Chapter 6

(Third Person POV)

"She's late." Maki clicked her tongue while tapping her foot against the ground. Today, Maki wanted to test Imala's fighting skills at 12 pm. Yeah, It's 5 pm now. She's a bit late.

"I already told you. She's probably sleeping." Fushiguro sat down on the stairs and leaned against his palm.

"Or, she's out." Kugisaki pointed out while looking up at the sky. Fushiguro raised a brow at her.

"And where would she be?" He asked. Annoyed, Kugisaki faced him with a small glare.

"And how am I suppose to know? Pick your ass up and go see for yourself." Kugisaki looked away from the black-haired boy. Fushiguro rolled his eyes and then looked at Maki. She slightly tilted her head to the side, making Fushiguro groan. He stood up and began to make his way toward Imala's room. Once he was there, he knocked but there was no response. So he knocked again, no response yet again.

'I told them she was sleeping...'

Fushiguro thought as he slightly opened the doors and peeked inside. His face went bank.

'Or, she's out.'

(Imala's POV)

I walked through the streets on my way toward the mall. Thank god that Maki didn't see me going out. Not that I don't want to show her what I'm capable of, but I don't feel like doing anything today. I feel like that every day, but anyway.

Once I was in front of the mall, I put my mask on. Who knows how many sicknesses, and diseases people have? I don't really feel like getting sick. And even though I absolutely hate being in a place with lots of people, I wanted to look for some new clothes. So It won't hurt for once.

As I walked into one of the stores I immediately made my way toward the male section. Judge me all you want, but sometimes, male clothes are just better. I began to look through some hoodies. My closet is full of them and still I need more.

I wanted to buy some clothes and I ended up buying nothing. Even though I have money, I don't like spending too much. I don't like spending at all actually. But that's okay, Satoru has plenty of clothes. I can borrow some and never give them back. He won't mind.

Now, I was making my way toward the grocery store. Suddenly, my phone buzzed. I grabbed it from my pocket and looked at the screen. It was a message from Maki. If I respond, I'm going to die. If I'm not going to respond, I'm going to die as well.

I was thinking about a response, I snapped out of my thoughts once I bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry." I said and slowly looked up at the person. Shivers run down my spine almost immediately. My eyes slightly widened also. Something... Something about this man doesn't feel right. He looks weird, and oddly familiar.

"Watch where you're going next time, kid. If you're going to stare at your phone all the time, you might end up under a car." He said with a husky voice. His expression seemed bored, but I felt like his eyes were looking right into my soul. As if a hawk is stalking its prey.

"R-right... I'm sorry, excuse me." I bowed down a bit before making my way around him and towards the grocery store. I was leaving in quite fast peace. My eyes were still wide as I felt his green ones on my figure.

I calmed down a bit once I entered the grocery store. I looked behind me and he was gone. I stared for a few seconds. I was scanning the whole area but I couldn't find him anywhere. I released a shaky breath that I didn't even know I was holding. I turned around and began to make my way through the store.

'Why did he look so familiar..? I've never met him... He almost looked like... Fushiguro...'

-Time skip-