HIS SMILE

By ZoyaAhmed446

Kim SeokJin is a poor, 23-year-old actor who only thinks of where his next meal is coming from. After growing... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Doubt Clearing session
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Extra - 1

Chapter 23

1.2K 107 12
By ZoyaAhmed446

Jungkook  bowed down to eat the orange Jin gave him. A sudden sour taste filled his mouth and he looked expressionless.

"Did you swallow it?" Jin saw that Jungkook didn't frown and hastily pulled a piece of candy out of his pocket, giving it to Jungkook. "I'm teasing you. This orange is so sour that I almost lost my teeth." 

Eating this green orange was like playing a good luck turntable. Some were moist and sweet while some were sour and made people cry. Jin didn't expect that Jungkook could swallow an orange with such a sour taste without changing his expression. He immediately felt admiration. "You are too powerful."

"This is good." Jungkook pulled out a yellowed orange and put it in Jin's hand.

"It's sweet at first glance" Jin peeled it and ate it. "This time it is really sweet. You taste it."

Seeing that Jungkook didn't want to eat the orange he handed over, Jin hugged his pillow and sat cross-legged on the sofa. "Kookie hyung, you are too sincere. What if I cheat you again?"

"It doesn't matter." Jungkook chose two yellow oranges and placed them in front of Jin.

"It's over. I feel guilty about bullying honest people." Jin's body fell on Jungkook. "Kookie hyung, you can't be so obedient with people in the future or you will suffer losses."

Jin's anti-fraud and anti-theft class started. After telling Jungkook several stories about friends cheating other friends, Jin drank two mouthfuls of water to moisturize his throat. "These are true. You must bear it in mind in the future, you know?"

"I know."

"That's right." Jin patted him on the shoulder with satisfaction. "You sit first. I will go to the kitchen to check the broth."

Once Jin went into the kitchen, Jungkook picked up the piece of candy Jin had placed on the table. He peeled the wrapper and put it in his mouth. The sugar was very sweet. In the evening, only two people were eating. Jin only cooked several dishes but Jungkook gave him face and filled his stomach with a whole bowl of rice.

After eating, Jungkook said goodbye and Jin sent him out. Jungkook stood in the night, the night wind blowing his clothes. He stopped and looked back at Jin sitting in the light. "When will you come back?"

"Before the Spring Festival." Jin smiled, his eyes curving. "Shall we spend the New Year together?"

There was infinite darkness in his deep eyes. Jungkook placed a hand in his jacket pocket and nodded slowly. "Okay." He turned and walked out the gate, stepping into the darkness that the streetlights couldn't reach.

"Wait!" Jin stopped him. He ran back inside and took out a cute waist cushion, handing it to Jungkook. "This is something the organizers sent me when I participated in an event. You sit in the office every day and will be more comfortable if you have this cushion."

Jungkook looked at the smiley doll embroidered on the waist cushion and reached for it. "Thank you."

"What is thanks between friends?" Jin waved his hand. "Go back and sleep early. Next month, we'll keep in contact by phone."

"Yes." Jungkook walked back with the pillow in one hand.

"Don't go where the light is dim and watch your steps." Jin called out from behind him to remind him.

Jungkook stopped. He looked at the street lights shining just two steps away from him and then back at Jin. Jin stood under the light of the gate and looked at him with concern. Jungkook paused for a moment before slowly moving into the light. The lights were a bit harsh and he didn't like it, but he could live with it.

The next morning, Jin carried his suitcase and took the car to the airport. Once he boarded the plane, he met Ken in first class.

"Ken hyung, what a coincidence." Jin gave Ken a brother smile. He came, he came. There would be tasty midnight snacks and milk tea.

Facing Jin's eyes full of enthusiasm, Ken felt a bit tired although he hadn't yet found the reason for his tiredness. Maybe it was because Jin was too unsightly?

Jin rushed to the Sky Song drama crew and was once again warmly welcomed. Their attitude wasn't as exaggerated as last time but Jin still felt the influence of money.

"Mr. Kim, the crew here has arranged a lounge for you and Mr. Ken. Due to the limited conditions of the crew, we have to wrong you to share a lounge with Mr. Ken." The crew brought Jin to the exclusive lounge shared with Ken. "If you see anything you need to purchase then I will have the crew manager arrange it for you." 

"It's very good. There is no need to trouble everyone anymore." Jin saw the rest room was equipped with all types of things and even had two computers. Thus, he knew the crew had spent a lot of energy on receiving him and Ken.

The crew was relieved when they saw Jin talk so well. The actors arranged by the management were very wealthy people that the crew couldn't offend if possible. Once Ken walked into the lounge and saw Jin sitting inside, the smile on his face broke down. The staff member behind him warmly explained, "The crew here heard that Mr. Ken and Mr. Kim are good friends so we specifically put you two together..."

He didn't want to talk, he just wanted quiet.

On the day of the launch ceremony of Sky Song, Jin registered a twitter account and forwarded the crew's publicity post. The fans looking forward to Jin's twitter were so excited that they almost cried on the spot. 

"Grandma, come out quickly. Your idol has finally opened a twitter account."

"My Jinnie finally knows there is a software in the world called twitter? Mother is crying loudly."

"Baby, you have the ability to register an account then you have the ability to take a selfie!"

"Ahhhh, my baby actually joined the Sky Song crew!"

"Baby, act well. We'll wait for your new drama."

As Overbearing Female President gained more clicks on the Internet, Jin's popularity also gradually increased. If SM Entertainment didn't have such strict control over endorsements then many businesses would've already come to his door.

Ken secretly opened twitter and saw that Jin's forwarding of the publicity post had even more comments than the original. His heart suddenly turned into a lemon and it became sour. At noon, his agent called him and praised him. "You finally understand how to maintain a friend. You actually liked Jin's first twitter post."

Like? What was this compliment?

Ken opened his account to check and many fans in the comment area were discussing his friendship with Jin. After Jin made the twitter account, Ken was the first in the cast of Overbearing Female President to follow and praise Jin.

He didn't, his hand just slipped.

Then looking at the list of follows, Jin didn't follow him back? Even if Ken's hand had just slipped, shouldn't Jin immediately follow him back or he would be too embarrassed?

"You go and tell Jin to follow me immediately." Ken shouted to his assistant. "He set us up as good friends so don't let others see me as a joke."

The assistant was speechless. Didn't Jin say there were good friends to help Ken? However, he didn't dare say this. If he did say it, Ken's temper meant he would definitely tear down the dressing room.

Ken's assistant went to see Jin, who was acting with a veteran actor. This veteran actor didn't take many TV series but he was a national level actor with excellent skills.

Jin had a face that old people and girls liked. Thus, Ken saw the veteran actor smiling while seriously telling Jin his experience with acting. Jin was listening very seriously, probably to please the veteran actor. It wasn't until the assistant came to Jin that the actor stopped talking.

"Think again about this scene. Ask me if you have any questions." The veteran actor put his hand behind his back and left with satisfaction.

This veteran actor had a problem. Whenever he saw a young actor with aura, he wanted them to act better. This led to some actors saying behind the scenes that he liked to be a teacher.

In recent years, he had restrained himself a lot until he met Jin. From his point of view, Jin's acting skills were wild and there were many areas that weren't refined enough. However, acting skills could be learned. It was very difficult for an actor to bring their own aura. His heart became excited and he made an old mistake.

Fortunately, Jin liked learning. The two people hit it off and within a few days, there was a sense of finding an old friend.

The veteran actor went away and Ken's assistant smiled. "Jin, Ken hyung asked me to buy milk tea. Do you want to drink it? Shall I bring a cup back for you?"

"How can I do that?" Jin politely refused but his heart had the taste of milk tea.

"It is just on the way. Do you want me to buy the vanilla flavor you used to love?"

"Okay." Jin nodded. "The vanilla taste is good."

"Good." The assistant's smile became a bit unnatural. "Mr. Kim, I heard that you opened a twitter account. Ken hyung was very happy and followed your account just now." 

Then hurry and follow back! If Jin didn't follow back then Ken's temper would break out!

"The account was set up by my assistant and I'll go see the fans' comments later." Jin looked up at the sky. "It is getting dark. You should go early so you can come back early."

The assistant felt that Jin might not have understood his hint at all...

The furthest distance in the world wasn't life and death but that he wanted Jin to follow Ken hyung's account while Jin's mind was only on the cup of milk tea that hadn't been brought back.

"Okay, once you look at the fan comments, remember to follow the people in our crew." Ken's assistant didn't give up. "We have to work together for two or three months. If you don't follow each other then people might think there is a conflict between actors."

"Okay, thank you for reminding me."

Thus, you should buy milk tea.

The eyes of the two men met under the evening sky as they showed a smile, thinking that the other person had understood their meaning.

Ken's assistant left and Jin grabbed his phone from Yoongi. He found that his fans had passed half a million. "Is my popularity so high? I've only opened a twitter account for less than a day and there are already 500,000 fans?"

"Yes, it is cheap to buy fans now. In order to not arouse the fans' suspicion, the company only bought 400,000 fans and there are 100,000 real fans." Yoongi was very satisfied with Jin's fan growth.

Jin, "......"

It turned out that only one in five fans were real and the rest were fake fans?

"Don't be depressed. After 8 p.m. is the peak time for netizens to look at twitter. The company can help you operate it and also increase the number of live fans." Yoongi looked at the filming schedule. 'You have a few night scenes. Once they are over, I'll take a photo of you and put it on twitter."

"I want to chat with my friend after the shoot." Jin raised the phone to his face, took a photo and started to edit his twitter. "Send it now."

Ancestor! Stop for the sake of your idol image! This was the angle of death for a selfie. You aren't using a beauty filter or retouched it! Don't send it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.6K 1.8K 18
18yr Kim Taehyung becomes immediately infatuation with 20yr Kim Seokjin upon first meeting. Diving in head first into what he thought was true love...
148K 14.3K 42
Kim Seokjin from the present world 2022 and Jeon Jungkook from Joseon Dynasty. What happens when these two people from two different worlds meets for...
1M 44.2K 58
COMPLETED "WHY? Why can't you be with me?WHY?" Jungkook questioned, his eyes spitting fire while his heart quivered in fear. But her next words left...
26.3K 2K 18
Jungkook grew up in a house where love died the day his mother did, along with his brother Yoongi and sister Everly, they learned that love only exis...