♪ ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ↳ 𝗅𝗈𝗎...

By whoslouispartridge

ɪɴ ᴡɪᴄʜ ↴ ⋆∵✧∴⋆꙳ 𝗒/𝗇 𝖻𝗎𝗆𝗉𝗌 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝖺𝗆𝗈𝗎𝗌 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋 𝗅𝗈𝗎𝗂𝗌 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗋𝗂𝖽𝗀𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽... More

𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔
𝒗𝒊𝒔𝒖𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒛𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟏
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟐
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟑
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟒
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟓
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟔
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟕
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟖
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟗
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟏𝟎
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟏𝟏
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟏𝟐
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟏𝟑
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟏𝟒
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟏𝟓
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟏𝟔
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟏𝟕
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟏𝟖
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟏𝟗
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟐𝟎
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟐𝟏
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟐𝟐
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟐𝟑
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟐𝟒
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟐𝟓
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟐𝟔
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟐𝟕
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟐𝟖
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟐𝟗
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟑𝟎
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟑𝟏
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟑𝟐
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟑𝟑
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟑𝟒
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟑𝟔
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟑𝟕
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟑𝟖
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟑𝟗
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟒𝟎
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟒𝟏
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟒𝟐
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟒𝟑
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟒𝟒
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟒𝟓
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟒𝟔
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟒𝟕
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟒𝟖
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟒𝟗
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟓𝟎
𝒆𝒏𝒅
𝒂/𝒏 <𝟑

𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟑𝟓

5.1K 94 108
By whoslouispartridge

we are now already on the plane, it's been about ten minutes and i still didn't fall asleep.

i was next to millie, lily was with emily, grace was with louis and logan was with sam.

i look behind my seat, and see grace sleeping on louis' shoulder, of course.

i roll my eyes and turn my attention back to the mini tv in front of me.

"you okay?"

i turn my gaze to the side and see millie looking at me with a smile on her face.

"yes, mills." i smile back and let my head fall on her shoulders while closing my eyes.

*

"please get ready to leave this plane, i repeat, please get ready to leave this plane." a middle aged woman had spoken through the speaker.

we are already here?

i took a look over the window and the plane was already down on the ground.

i get up, grabbing my tote bag, and wake up millie.

"italy!" logan screamed like a child, making people give us glances.

we all laughed and exited the plane.

*

we're heading to the hotel, by taxi, that millie booked for us, she didnt want us to see the inside of the hotel online, she wanted for it to be a surprise.

it was a two rows taxi, millie was in the passenger seat, emily was in the middle and louis was next to her by the window, i was next to her aswell and behind us was logan, sam and grace.

"were here! surprise!" millie yelled getting out of the car.

i took a look at the window, a big summer house was in front of us, there was two trees in front of the entrance and the house was made of stone.

oddly familiar.

"this is the hotel?" sam asked.

"quite of, this is our summer house for two weeks!"

"isn't this the house from the movie that we watched?" louis remarked.

oh

my

god

YES.

"oh my- MILLIE!" i run to her and hugged her so tightly.

millie had booked this house for us, the vila from call me by your name!

we get out of the taxi and take our things and head inside.

we first check the entrance.
a really big vila with green borders in the windows.

we entered on the most known door and we were greated by a big corridor.

when we first entered, by our right there was an office.

and by our left there was a little room with two chairs in the middle facing a fire place.

then we kept walking towards, and again by our right there was long stairs leading to the second floor.

and by our left there was this big living room. there was a big piano and  red carpets under the couch.

by our right again there was this dining room, with a round table in the middle and a fire place.

absolutely beautiful.

we entered the dining room and next to the fire place there was a door who led to the kitchen.

we took a quick look around the kitchen and then stepped outside.

"this is perfect." grace mumbled.

"i admit it is." logan replied.

we went back inside to the second floor.

we were welcomed by again a long and large corridor.

by the right there was the first room, aka me, millie and lily's room.

"we will take this room!" sam yelled as he was about to enter it.

lily put her arm in front of his chest and pushed him back. "already reserved boys, another time"

sam scoffed and stepped back.

me, millie and lily entered the room and put our baggages in it, i wonder how we are gonna sleep in the bed, we are three.

i took a look around the room and noticed a door, right next to the bed, i opened it and by my surprise it was a bathroom. it was a black and white themed bathroom, not too big but spacious.

i closed the door behind me me and we walked out of the room and the boys were already having a discussion about who's making the breakfast, besides it was only 4am, which means we will take some rest and then one of us will make the breakfast.

grace shushed them and we kept the visit.

in front of our room there was another bathroom, probably a public one.

it seemed pretty vintage and old but it was so cute.

"this looks so vintage." i add looking around.

"maybe because this house is old?" grace spat back

i rolled my eyes and we all walked out.

then next to our room, there was another one.

two single bed were against the wall and next the beds there was a door, probably a bathroom?

i opened the door and it leaded to my room, meaning the boys can open the door at anytime to bother us.

as i was about to turn around, i felt a presence which made me stay still.

"another way to see you in secret." he whispered in my ear.

i turned around and saw louis, leaning in the door frame.

"thank you, but no." after those words i passed under his arm and continued to check the room.

then there was another door who leaded to a bathroom.

and the last part of this room is another room inside, a single bed with a desk, the only way to access to it is passing through the bathroom or the other room.

we walked out of the room and finally, the last room was in front of theirs, grace's and emily's room.

probably the most basic one lol.
it was pretty similar to mine but it still was different in his own way.

"this is it? 3hours in a plane for THIS?!" grace said dragging every one of her words.

"calm down grace, it's vintage i think." i mocked her.

"yea, vintage."

AUTHOR'S NOTE— i LOVE this chapter-

i didnt post for a day so i'm sorry i was quite busy watching netflix 😜

ANYWAY, pretty long chapter hope yall like it 😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 80 11
🅈 🄾 🅄 🖇 cover done by: @italypartridge 🖇 🤍 In which Y/N meets a young British boy in a very unexpected way. 🤍 Made by @bluebabyxo ❤️
295K 8K 22
i want to pick and gather all the pretty words for you. ( SOCIAL MEDIA & REAL LIFE ) ( LOUIS PARTRIDGE ) © 2020
133K 3.7K 60
"𝒯𝒽𝑜𝓈𝑒 𝒾𝓃𝓃𝑜𝒸𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝑒𝓎𝑒𝓈 𝒯𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 𝑜𝓃 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒻𝒶𝒸𝑒 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒𝓈 𝒾𝓉 𝑒𝒶𝓈𝓎 𝓉𝑜 𝓉𝓇𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝐼𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝑜...
39.1K 535 27
louis partridge x reader fanfic ig :) UNDER HEAVY EDITING started: 08/05/2021 Finished: 09/07/2021 1k reads at 03/06/2021