A New Journey

بواسطة ginevralilypotter_

Ashwin Kumar an aspiring Actor, had no idea that his life was going to completely change when he decided to t... المزيد

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 (Part 1)
Chapter 3 (Part 2)
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Today's Schedule for All Ashaangians
Not an Update -Need your opinion
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Kulukulu!!! -Not an update
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Not an update
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
ONE SHOT- Birthday Special Of AK
Chapter 16
Not an update
I'm Back - Not an Update
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Please Read!(Not an Update)
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Sivaangi Twitter Q/A session
EMERGENCY: ASAP!!!!!!!!!!
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Announcement
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Important Note: Plagiarism
Note: How to report a Plagiarized Story
NEW COVER
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
New Story Alert
Magic cannot be recreated -( Not an Update!)
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Sembi💫🧿
Chapter 43
Chapter 44

NOT AN UPDATE

3.6K 160 79
بواسطة ginevralilypotter_

I have been emotional since last night to be honest.  Ever since I saw Pugazh's live.
The amount of Love and genuine respect I have for Ashwin has only been increasing day by day. Just when I thought that I can't love and admire someone as much as I love him. He goes and proves me wrong.

I have been a fan and following Sivaangi since she first came on Super Singer 7.
And I have loved her and admired her since she first came on stage.
Infact Sivaangi was the only reason I watched SS7. I was busy with my college at that time but would still find time and watch only those parts when Sivu would appear. From there I have been following her. Everytime she gets hate and negativity, it kills me. I cried a lot when she had a breakdown in CWC season1.

At that time I genuinely wished that she should get someone who always admires her, supports her and defends her. Because she really deserves it.

I still remember  the first time I saw Ashwin. Of course I didn't know his name. It was in Kadhal ondru kanden. I watched it because of Rio, Srinisha and Bala.
Honest to God I was crushing on Mathew the moment he entered!
And by the end of the movie I was bawling and a crying mess.
Then I started to watch all his short films one by one. And I was genuinely impressed by his acting and couldn't for the life of my understand why he was not in big screens.

Then Cwc2 started and when Ashwin was introduced I was totally fangirling.
From that moment till now, what a journey it has been!
I was cheering for Sk everytime she would finger antics. But what impressed me more was Ashwin's character.

He never ever teased SK for her voice or try to take advantage of her crush feeling. Indha galathla intha madhri yum pasanga irrukanga nu nan Ashwin ah pathu than therinjukiten.

Like AK said in his post, I saw him through Sk 's eyes and that's what made him shine and get noticed for being a diamond in the rouge.

Right from the start he has always silently supported her, defended her, cheered for her.. His caring nature.

That iddupu matter with Sunitha. He didn't have to defend himself, avaru patun poirkulam but he was constantly trying to defend himself and calm Sk down.
Then when Sk cut her finger in that Kerala getup, Ashwin also ran and came to Master's table after Pugazh. No one other than these two came.

Sivaangi has always been bold and loud. She says what she thinks and feels like. No questions asked.
And to all those haters bashing her, She has always been clear with the relationship she shares with the Men in her life. Why can't you respect that?

Ashwin and Sivaangi oda bond has only grown stronger as we all know. I think we should be thankful to them and God that we were able to watch such an amazing relationship grow and blossom right in front of our eyes. It seriously made me realize that the pure love stories I read and watched as kid still do exists. We are surrounded by people being in toxic relationship, People cheating on their partners and what not..

Then these two came and completely changed or rather reminded that pure and genuine bond do exist. You just have to wait for the right person to come around and change you for the better.
Because they both have changed. And what a makeover.

I can visibly see that Sivaangi has matured as person since Ak came into her life. And Ashwin... My God.. His change is amazing. TBH I can actually understand some of his reaction because I used to be an introvert in school.
I never talked much or made friends with boys outside my gang of 4 girls. Only they knew the real me. Others thought that I was a silent kid.

The surrounding and the vibe of the new people in a new place directly influences their behavior.

Right from day 1, Sivaangi made AK feel comfortable enough to talk to her. She understood his nature and never once made him feel lonely.

That made all the difference.
They had an instant spark, and their bond only grew stronger he started to get comfortable in the set and started to bond with others.

The Bond Rowdy Baby family share is a deep and a strong one. Nothing can break it.

Yesterday, after I watched Pugazh's live I came to the conclusion that the reason AK  was not posting was because he was feeling down and was trying to cope with the separation from the Cwc family by keeping himself busy.
And just as I thought he posted stating the same reason and so much more..

He didn't need to apologize for not being active on instagram but he did.

This is Kadaval setting, my gutt feeling is telling me that we will soon get a happy news. We just have to be patient and keep supporting them.

And shower Ashwin and Sivaangi with loads of Love and affection.

I seriously like others, wish to find an Ashwin in my life...

Sorry for the long post.  But I had to get these things off my chest.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

891K 41.3K 175
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
980K 53.2K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
414K 14.6K 90
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
276K 9.4K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...