Coldly Fragile || TAENNIE โœ“

By Cinderr_Blxsh

โJust don't trust and fall in love.โž Jennie, A delighted and energetic girl in front of the world wasn't the... More

A/N
Disclaimer
โ™ฅโ™กDescriptionโ™กโ™ฅ
Chapter 1: Her Torn life
Chapter 2: Illegal life
Chapter 3: His trustees
Chapter 4: Meeting her boyfriend
Chapter 5: The eye contact
Chapter 6: What happened?
Chapter 7: Coming to the Mansion
Chapter 8: Sex partners
Chapter 9: A fucked up situation
Chapter 10: Feeling something Inside
Chapter 11: Rules
Chapter 12: Way too comfortable
Chapter 13: His Sister
Chapter 14: Missing?
Chapter 15: Liking?
Chapter 16: What is happening to us?
A/N
Chapter 17: Periods
Chapter 18: Care.
Chapter 19: Stubborn feelings
Chapter 20: Past Talk
Chapter 21: Chaeyoung
Chapter 22: Tour
Chapter 23: Your touch
Chapter 25: Be in love with Misery
Chapter 26: With her?
Chapter 27: Change
Chapter 28: Coming back?
Chapter 29: The Lie Hater
Chapter 30: Intruder
Chapter 31: Disappointment
Chapter 32: Caught off the trail
Chapter 33: Torture
Chapter 34: Dรฉcรจs
Chapter 35: I miss you
Chapter 36: Protect her
Chapter 37: Let me love you
Chapter 38: You and Me, Forever?
Chapter 39: Hurt
Chapter 40: I trusted you
Chapter 41: Real Game
Chapter 42: You and Me, Forever.
Special for you
.หšโ™ก โƒ— ๐ŸŽAsking Questions เผ„
Character Interview!๐ŸŒˆ
End/ Announcement
Tags
New book!

Chapter 24: Ball Party

2K 127 44
By Cinderr_Blxsh

•🖤•

Author's Pov

From the time Jennie woke up, her heart has been throbbing in her chest like no day. She is beyond delighted and excited to go to the ball party today moreover to make it more amazing, with Taehyung.

One of her friends, Irene who worked as a maid here was amused at the sight of Jennie screaming into the pillow when she entered the room to give her lunch. Her chuckle made the girl come out of her world and she ashamedly bit her lips of her actions.

"What happened? Why are you screaming like a horse?" Irene ask to which only a pout was visible to her as the response.

"I am nervous!" Jennie whined which only made the older coo at the younger.

"Don't worry about it, we would dress up you like a princess! Oh my, it feels like I am at my younger sister's wedding!" These words made the situation worse for Jennie as she blushed at her last night's thoughts.

"Yah Unnie! You are not helping!" Jennie cutely said which made the beauty stop laughing, before their conversation would have gone any further, Jisoo and Nayeon came inside.

Bowing in respect to the girls, Irene stood back to give them some way and began to go when Jisoo spoke, "Where are you going unnie?" Irene only subtly nodded knowing she was needed here.

"So..." Nayeon words erupted the silence of the room when a chuckle left the older girl's mouth as they saw the uneasy expression on Jennie's face. Jennie sighed at their prank of scaring her.

"Anyways, we got your dress!" Jisoo enthusiastically spoke after clapping her hands twice and few maids entered the room with a lot of makeup stuff and few dresses which left Jennie's jaw drop.

"We all need to start getting dress or else we would be late!" Nayeon spoke shaking Jennie out of her dreaming land.

"From now?!" Jennie asked and they all nodded, "But we still have four hours to the party." They all laughed at her reaction.

"No, it will take a lot of time to get ready for a ball night so it's better if we start to finish as soon as possible because we can't be late," Jisoo explained to the lass and she understood it.

"Here's your dress that young master specially bought for you," Irene said purposely teasing the younger making her blush. Her eyes glimmered at the beautiful gown that Taehyung specifically bought for her.

"It's beautiful," Her voice came like a whisper as she says it, she never felt this special to someone for them to take time for her to chose a dress despite his work. She felt stung in her eyes and a happy tear left her right eye.

"Don't cry or else we will need more make-up for your face," Nayeon jokingly said and Jennie wiped the happy tears away. They all headed to Jisoo's room for a bigger place. Soon enough the ladies started to get ready with Irene and other maids helping them.

It did take them a lot of time to get perfectly ready and it was almost time to go for them. Jennie, Jisoo, and Nayeon stood in front of the big mirror in the room and swoon at each other's attire.

"Oh my my! You look so beautiful!!!" Nayeon sequel at Jennie while she only was staring at herself not believing that the person in the mirror was her. She stood there so elegantly as she admires the amount of money, time, and effort Taehyung put in buying her these things.

(Jennie's attire)

A tall handsome male entered the room and all the maids respectfully bowed to him and went away to give them all privacy. "Hello brother, you look handsome," Nayeon spoke complementing the older male.

He warmly smiled at his sister, though they were not siblings but treated each other like one. "You too." His eyes diverted to the other beauty beside him who was shyly standing there.

He slowly approaches her. "You look pleasant to watch tonight," He whispered the words to the female causing her to blush.

"And ah! Yoongi was calling you," Nayeon nodded smiling brightly, and exited the room waving goodbye to them.

"Who is she?" The male blurted out acknowledging the presence of another female in the room.

"Oh! She is Jennie, Jennie this is Jin, my husband." Jin parted his mouth for a moment before composing himself back and smiled in a welcoming way to the girl who was a bit nervous.

"Good to finally see you, Jennie," Jin said making Jennie a bit confused, they knew about me? She thought.

"We have heard a lot from Jisoo and Nayeon about you," He explained as if he knew what the girl was thinking.

A knock on the door erupted the laughter of the three people inside and Jin subtly said come in into the person outside. The door opened revealing a handsome but cute guy as Jennie described.

"Oh Jungkook," Jisoo said but the younger's eyes didn't leave the eyes of the new person he still hasn't met.

"In case you are wondering, this is Jennie," Jisoo said knowing from the expression of the young male.

His mouth made an 'o' sign and finally returning to his senses he smirked, "I am happy he didn't choose a slut as his mate." Jungkook stated and Jennie didn't know if it was a compliment for her.

"Btw, nice to meet you, Jennie," He said, extending his hand further for a handshake which she gladly took.

"Nice to meet you too." Jennie's voice made the lad smile, she is too sweet.

Another knock was heard on the door and Jennie's eyes sparkled looking at the well-groomed handsome male standing near the door looking directly at her as if eyeing the dress if it was worth her wearing.

His black Saint Lauren suit was making him even more breathtaking. "Hello, Brother." Jisoo greeted him but his eyes were just stuck at the other beauty, seeing that, they smirked at each other and quietly left them alone in the room.

(Taehyung's attire)

His steps forward towards her and his gaze was killing her, touching her bare shoulder and running his slender finger along her collarbone he whispered, "You look beautiful." A smile and hint of redness crept on her face.

"You look handsome too." She complimented back and he smiled smugly. Pulling her closer by grabbing her waist he bit her earlobe after whispering,

"I can't wait to eat you up now," She seemingly steamed up at his remark and pushed him glaring cutely.

He chuckled lightly and God she loved it so much. "Let's go, everyone is waiting." He said pulled her by the door and ended up in the living room. Mr. Kim's eyes bawled at the new girl in the room signaling Jungkook to come near him he whispered.

"Is this Jennie?" Jungkook nodded and they both smirked, "After all, he is my son." They both laughed at the remark and Jennie noticed the same man she saw in Taehyung's office photo frames. She guessed it was his father, the leader.

"Good evening everyone," A new voice made everyone look at the staircase where stood the girl Jungkook has been longing to see.

There comes Lalisa Manoban. "Oh Look Lisa is finally being a woman," Yoongi said and they all laughed while she only rolled her eyes.

"I don't even want to wear this." She remarked, her eyes finally landed on the two people holding each other.

"Well, well who is she?" She asked, startling Jennie from her thoughts of Taehyung. Everyone looked at Jennie and she felt uncomfortable being in the center of attention.

Taehyung came to rescue her quickly, "Jennie." His voice cold and answer short. No one decided to ask any further even though Lisa's mind was full of questions. Jennie stood there confused when everyone started to wear masks.

The mask she saw on Taehyung.

Taehyung scooted down to her and made her wear a mask, she has a bit different from others. It held a protection sign while others didn't have that.

"You are our special guest, so you have a different mask," Taehyung explained kissing her right cheek.

Her face glimmered as usual and she headed towards the front door with Taehyung. The door opened and finally, after almost three months, she set a foot outside. Taehyung didn't need care if she will run away because he knew she was in love with him.

Taehyung and Jennie entered a different car and she sat on the front seat with him. She felt like she was his wife. Her face became red as a tomato and Taehyung noticed it. He buckled her seat belt as he saw her struggling to do it.

Though, his face was hidden with the mask his eyes were enough to make Jennie hitched.

Oh god! How will I survive today?

--
Hey, minies! It kinda long chapter but I enjoyed writing this so why not! Total 1500 words! Yay!

Hope you enjoyed the chapter~
A big surprise coming up in the next chapter ;)

Vote and comment your opinions :))

Love you all,
-Jasmine

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 5.2K 34
She was the lost peice of Kim family the biggest mafia gang whom the whole world feared. But sadly she wasn't with them, she was suffering bearing al...
149K 5K 29
Lisa... cause mama I'm in love with a criminal and this type of love isn't rational it's physical.. mama please don't cry I will be alright all rea...
161K 7.5K 24
"Who says that women can't lead?" The deepest secrets get revealed, there are battles between the biggest enemies..but who will win in the end? Who w...
27.1K 821 23
Two most dangerous mafia gangs decided to make their children get married for more power and money!What will happen after marriage?Will they get alon...