Heart Of Darkness >> Te...

By writtergirl2

Anna Hale is back and ready for some sort of normalcy in her life, while fighting off whatever comes to the b... More

Preface
Anna Hates High School
Derek Does Not Approve
Anna's Social Life
Uncle Peter And Little Annie Making Bets
The Hunter and The Hunted
Barely Breathing
Not Going Down Without A Fight
Twisting The Knife Into An Already Bleeding Heart
Fixing Broken Ties
Better Than A Baseball Bat
Still Breathing
Last Chance to Live
Haunted Thoughts
Epilogue
Blame Peter
Anna Throwing Sass
Kidnapped Kira
Problem With Black lights
Security System Failure
Missing In Action
Unorthodox Behavior
Author's Note
Nefarious Plans
The Trickster Attacks
Bad Plans In Action
Meeting Malia
Guns Out
Illusions In The Mind
Danger Still Lingers
The Return of Cousin Miguel and Margarita
Enemies Turned Friends
Final Battle Calls
Epilogue
NEWS

Stiles And His Virginal Problems

5K 153 54
By writtergirl2

Chapter 4

I was staying at home today because Cora was back and we had some 'issues' we needed to work out. But instead of my alarm clock on my phone going off, I got multiple texts right in a row and they were all from Stiles and one, how much aderall did he have?

I'm very virginal and need to have sex

-Spaz <3

My lack of sexual experience is now a threat to my life and if you care about me at all you have sex with me!

-Spaz <3

I need to have sex with you like today

-Spaz <3

You need to sex me right now

-Spaz <3

You need to sex me right now, please!!!!

-Spaz <3

Anna??????

-Spaz <3

Oh, God

-Spaz <3

Derek? Is this Derek because if it it is. I DID NOT HAVE SEX WITH ANNA and won't with out her persmision

-Spaz <3

Anna please for the love of God answer and tell me this is you, I don't want to die a virgin!!!

-Spaz <3

What the hell?

I face palmed what the hell? I then simply sent him one text.

Payback is a bitch, Babe ;)

-A

Now, I said I was gonna get him back for the thing with Heather and I am not having sex with him

Yet.

+

I dressed in workout clothes which consisted of my sports bra and sweatpants but my sister was already wearing them. She was not in my bed.

I let out a sigh and changed into jeans and a black long sleeve and pulled on my boots and I saw Cora doing pull ups on the bar.

I stood next to Derek both of us with our arms crossed. And we were almost wearing the same color clothes. I need to hang out with people who are not my brother because we're starting to twin and that's just unsettling.

I was really getting pissed at Cora, I told her to rest. “Stop. You're not done healing.” I say.

She drops down and then goes and does push ups. “Yeah? Well, I'm done lying around.” She counters.

How did my mother handle, Derek, Cora and me and not kill us? Seriously Laura was the easy one. We're just pains in the ass and I'm starting to feel like the parent right about now.

“Then sit.” I retort.

“Are you two gonna help me go after them?” Cora asks. We don't answer. Instead Derek kicks his leg under her arm and knocks her off balance which makes her land on her back.

She jumps up and starts throwing punches at Derek. He blocks all of them. “Come on, fight back!” She exclaims.

Derek let's go of her.

“I came back for this? I can't believe I got my ass thrown in a vault for three months for you two. All those rumors I heard. A powerful new Alpha, and his second in command Beta both Hales, building a pack. Do you know how long I waited to hear something like that? Do either of you have any idea how it felt to find out both of you were alive?” She yells. I look down.

“Same way it felt to find out you are.” I reply.

“I'm sorry to disappoint you.” Derek states in a monotone his face blank. If I don't yell at him and call him a horrible person then Cora does, yup there's the genetic link right there.

Then the alarm blares.

Derek and I uncross our arms. “What's that?” Cora questions. “Trouble.” I reply.

The door slides open and Ennis growls at us. Cora snarls and sprints toward him.

“Damn it.” I mumble but I follow my sister. “No, wait!” Derek yells but we both ignore him.

Ennis grabs me by my throat with one hand and Cora with the other and slams us both down on the ground. I let out a groan as does Cora.

“Ready for a rematch?” Ennis challenges Derek. I squirm and fight in his grip but he only tightens it around my throat.

Kali then comes out and she growls at Derek. She kicks at him and grows his fangs and blazes his teeth.

She then rips a pipe out and starts swinging at him. She knocks him to his knees and then jams the pole through his torso. He roars and shifts back.

“No!” I gasp out. I fight harder in Ennis hold and Derek makes a choking sound.

I then hear the soft tapping of a cane. I then see someone I haven't seen in years.

Deucalion.

The fight leaves me.

“Everybody done? 'Cause just listening to that was exhausting. So... Let's chat.”

Oh this is not gonna end.

“Sorry about this Derek. I asked Kali to be gentle, but...” Kali cuts him off. “This is me being gentle.” She corrects.

She twists the rod and Derek makes another choking sound.

“Le- l- let- the- them- go.” Deucalion flicks his fingers at Ennis who lets us up and we both start running to Derek, who whispers. “No.”

I swallow thickly, what the hell do they want?

I go to step forward some but Cora grabs my arm. We both share a pained look.

“See? We're not unreasonable.” Deucalion points out.

“What do you want? You want to kill me?” Derek stutters out.

“You really think I'm that boring? Don't throw me in with sociopaths like your uncle. I'm a man with far more vision than simple murder. In fact, I'm here to show you just how much vision a blind man can have.” He pulls off his sunglasses and flashes his crimson eyes.

Derek starts choking and blood is dripping out of his mouth. “Your killing him!” I yell.

“Not yet, little sisters. But I could. Who knows if it's five minutes or five hours before it's too late to take this thing out? But just to be on the safe side, Duke, you might want to get to the point.” Kali points out.

“You psychopathic bitch!” I snap and I start to charge forward when Cora grabs my arm and holds on tighter. Derek looks back at me. I run my hand through my hair trying to find any reason to stay calm. He then starts coughing up more blood.

“You should really watch the mouth on that one Derek. Now you see the one problem with being in an Alpha pack. Everyone wants to make the decisions. Me? I'm more about discovering new talents. Like you.”

“Not interested.” Derek chokes out.

“But you haven't even heard my pitch.” Deucalion points out.

“You want me to kill my own pack.” Derek states.

“No, I want you to kill one of them. Do that, and I won't have to ask you to kill the others. You'll do it on your own. I did it. Ennis did. Kali did. Tell him what it's like, Kali to kill one of your own.”

Kali smiles. “Mmmm. Liberating.”

“Listen to her, Derek. Do you really want to stay beholden to a couple of maladjusted teenagers bound to become a liability? And believe me, they will become a liability. In fact, I have a feeling one of them is getting himself into trouble right now.”

Isaac.

The blood was getting to be a large puddle underneath him and it was making me sick knowing that all came out of my brother body.

Deucalion stands up with his cane folded in his hands.

“See, the reason I'm always invested in new talent is simple. We all know a pack is strongest due to it's individual parts. The stronger the individual parts the greater the whole. When I lost my sight, one of my Betas assumed I wasn't fit for my role anymore. He tried to take it from me. Killing him taught me something about Alpha I didn't know they could do. His power was added to mine. I became stronger, faster, more powerful than I've ever been. I tested this new ability to subsume the power of your own by killing another one. In fact, I killed them all. I took the individual parts and became a greater individual whole.”

Ennis walks over to me and rips me off of Cora and throws me to the ground, my breath hitches in my throat. He holds me down.

Deucalion walks over to me. He touches my face. Like when a blind person is trying to see what you look like.

He then walks over to Derek and does the same to his face. “ Hmm. you're right Kali, they look like their mother.” I clench my jaw.

“You'll get to know me, Derek, like she did.”

“I know you. I know what you are. You're a fanatic.” Derek spat and some more blood was coming out of his mouth.

“Know me? You've never seen anything like me. I am the Alphas of Alphas. I am the apex of apex predators! I am death, destroyer of worlds! I AM THE DEMON WOLF!”

Cora shrinks down in the corner as the thunder crashes outside. Kali pulls the pole out of my brother and Ennis lets go of me.

I get up and run up to Derek and sit near him my hand going to his shoulder and arm.

I help Derek up to his feet. “We're gonna need a big mop.” Derek just shoots me a look as he leans on me and I help him to the couch.

+

Isaac came back and Derek was kicking him out, he was trying to keep him safe but he didn't tell Isaac this. He was my best friend and I hated this.

Cora and I stood side by side in a corner so Isaac couldn't see us.

“I don't get it. Well, did something happen?” Isaac questions.

“It's just not gonna work with all three of you here. I've got Cora now. It's too much. I need you out tonight.” Derek replies in a monotone.

I bite my lip. Isaac scoffs. “Where am I supposed to go?”

“Somewhere else.” Derek replies. “Did I do something wrong, Derek?” Isaac asks.

“You're doing something wrong right now by not leaving.” He points out.

“Come on.” Isaac starts.

“Get out.”

“Derek please.” I feel a small tear escape.

“Get out.”

“Come on.”
“Go!” I hear a glass smash.

Isaac leaves and I run out. “You threw a glass at him?” I shout.

“He wouldn't leave.” Derek replies.

“Derek, that was over the line even for you.” I snap.

“What did you want me to do?”

“Not throw the freaking glass at him, obviously! His father did that to him, he's never gonna trust us again!”

I walk upstairs and slam the door. Everything is spiraling out of control.   

Frayed is next and I am so excited because that has so much family drama for the Hales it's gonna be awesome, there will be a little Stanna as well, so for the lack of it but there will be some soon.

So who loved Stiles' texts?

What episode are you most excited for?

That's all for now

Comment, Vote, Follow :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 37K 125
**COMPLETED*** Coming back to Beacon Hills with her brother, Blake Hale obviously knew they came back for a reason. But she wasn't exactly prepared t...
15.8K 234 44
After the events that involved her uncle. Isabelle figured everything or almost everything would be smooth sailing from then. She was wrong. Now th...
3.1K 185 26
A new school year has begun. And with it comes new threats to Beacon Hills. First, a powerful pack of Alphas invades Beacon Hills, intent on bringin...
1.6K 61 23
Sacrifices, Darachs, Druids, an Alpha pack, the death of two friends, the return of my sister, I've been through so much in just a few weeks. I thoug...