call me. | tubbo x reader

By miner4082

y/n having no parent support, her older brother wilbur moved her in with him and he tries his best to make y... More

Introduction.
Rainy days.
The Mod.
Can i call you tonight?.
The arcade.
My yellow.
Sickness.
Ignored.
Happy.
Parents.
Planning.
Smile.
Minecraft.
No chapter tonight:(
Wilburs Pov.
Break the distance.
Beach.
At Night.
Tommy.
Surprise.
Stormy.
Last day.
Leaving.
Stream?.
Origin.
Author's Note.
The Boxes.
Author.
Trust.
No way.
Stars.
2 am.
Rollercoaster.
Reality.
Please.
author note again lol
Argue.
explanation
why
heads up
eeeee
sneak peak
sick.
:(
update
ending 2.
hello once again

New friend?.

8.3K 255 411
By miner4082

+*:ꔫ:*﹤  ﹥*:ꔫ:*+゚
Y/N POV
—————

I woke up to the sound of my alarm blaring in my ears. I grumble, rolling over and grabbing my phone. I turned off the incredibly annoying alarm and sat up, rubbing the crap out of my eyes. I hop out of bed, making my way to the closet. I had online classes today, this absolutely sucked.

I grabbed tubbos hoodie and threw it on along with some shorts and sat down at my desk. I hurried and put the touch bracelets on. I opened my pc and waited until it was time to join the zoom calls. It was around 7:50 am, classes started at 8:00. I had 10 minutes. I hurry myself out my room and down the hall, into the kitchen. I grabbed a muffin and ran back into my room, sitting at my desk and i checked the time on the bottom right, 7:57 am.

Opening zoom, i sit in the waiting room until class started. I was let in, and the rest of the class piled in. "Goodmorning students!" The teacher said and the students grumbled. "I know i know its early but its the protocol! Lets get started shall we?" And, she started teaching. I took notes and listened like a normal student, until my phone dinged. Tubbo and...who is that?

+*:ꔫ:*﹤  ﹥*:ꔫ:*+゚

(Tubby:)<3)

Hiiii y/n! are you awake?

Yeah im in class right now though:(

Awwww:( Text me when your done:)

Okayyy:( ill miss you

Ill miss you too:( Bye!

+*:ꔫ:*﹤  ﹥*:ꔫ:*+゚

(Random?)

Hey, im a person in your class and i wondered if you would like to be friends? :)

Oh, sure!

Pog! I saw you were in one of wilburs videos! How did you do it?

Oh, um. Me and wilbur are close:)

Thats so awesome! well i need to pay attention ,you too! ttyl!

+*:ꔫ:*﹤  ﹥*:ꔫ:*+゚

I had a bad feeling about this person, not going to lie. I'll give them a chance, it must be from the time my childhood friends left. Not all people are the same right? I should trust her. I sighed and gazed back onto the computer screen, paying attention until the end of the lesson. After it was done with, we all left and i checked the time, 11 am. I tapped the bracelet to see if he was wearing it.

*Tap, Tap* He was there. I smiled and Tapped it once more, before heading out of my room. Walking to wilburs room, i knocked. "Come in y/n!" Wilbur shouted and i opened the door and walked to his bed. "How was class?" He turned toward me. "Eh it was alright, someone asked to be my friend. I dont trust them though." I sighed and laid back onto the comforter.

"Aw y/n , im sure it will be just fine! If anything happens you know im always here. I'll beat them up mk?" He pointed his thumbs at himself. "Wil, you know you wouldnt beat anyone up." I laughed and his thumbs flopped down to his sides. He frowned. "Thanks for cheering me up y/n" He pouted, crossing his arms. I laughed and got up, walking to his chair where he sat. "Come here wil oh my lord i thought i was the little one" I laughed and engulfed him in a hug.

I left wil's room and went back to my room, sitting down at my bed. I sat there, thinking. I should go somewhere. I get up and walk to my closet, picking out an outfit.

Putting on my shoes, I grab my bag and throw my sketchbook, my book, some pencils and pens, wallet, headphones and phone. I put my headphones in and play some music.

-NOW PLAYING: Cigarette Daydreams by Cage the Elephant-

I hummed along to the beat and grabbed tubbo's hoodie again, putting it back on. I walk out of my room and into wil's room. "Hey im going out ok?" He turned from his computer and i saw he was in a call. "Alright y/n! Stay safe" He smiled. I waved and closed his door, heading out of the house. I walked out of the driveway, along the sidewalks of Brighton.

Along walking on the sidewalks, I walked past a Café. I walked back, going into the café, and i sat down at a table. I scrolled on Instagram, until i decided to post something.

@Y/U/N: Yum:)

1,256 likes. Liked by Tubbo, Wilbursoot, Tommyinnit, Ranboo and 2 more...

Comments:

user34: Anyone here from the livestream? (98 replies)

Tubbo: Looks pretty:)

Tommyinnit: I know where that cafe is actually hold up

+*:ꔫ:*﹤  ﹥*:ꔫ:*+゚

Woah where did all the likes come from? I smiled and scrolled through the comments, I didnt really know what Tommy meant by the hold up part, i just brushed it off. The waiter handed me my food and i thanked them, and started eating. Seconds later, I heard the bell ring at the door. I looked up from my phone to see no other than Tommyinnit. He looked around until he saw me, and he walked over and sat down across from me.

"What- Tommy what are you doing here-" I sipped my coffee. "I saw your post and realized i wasnt that far from it, so i decided i'd visit so we can catch up" He intertwined his hands together and put his head on them. "Oh okay! How have you been?" I smiled and took a bite out of my snack. "Ive been well, but thats not the point. I want to talk about your life" He smiled grimly and i laughed nervously. "Are you recording or something like last time?" I laughed and he dropped his head.

"I promise im not, here ill lay my phone here, okay first question. How have YOU been?" He put his phone on the table, i saw he wasn't on call with anyone. "Well, its been good actually. I met a friend that's in my class, she said hi and that she remembered me from wilburs video. I dont trust her really that's a bummer" I frowned. "I dont trust her either already" He crossed his arms. I laughed. "Well, come on! Tell me about you and tubbo!" He smiled. "Is this the real reason you came here" i groaned. "No! Maybe. TELL ME PLEASE I NEED INFORMATION"

He banged his hands on the table. The café went silent, looking at Tommy and me. He looked around and apologized, and it was filled with chatter once again. "Tommy why would you do that now that was completely embarrassing" I held my head in my hands. "Tell me please" He repeated.

"Okay well, after you left his house he gave me a gift as i did aswell, and we're talking alot more. I still wear his hoodie a lot too, we got touch bracelets and stuff" I ranted, smiling. He listened closely and took my snack, eating the rest of it. I didn't mind, and kept talking about me and tubbo, mostly, tubbo. "Mhmm, mhmm, that sounds awesome, but, last question. Do you like him?" He smiled at me and finished the snack. I sighed. "Pinky promise me, you CANNOT tell anyone. OK?" He nodded and held out his pinky. It was a promise. A pinky promise.

"Fine..Yes, I like tubbo. It's not like he does back though."

+*:ꔫ:*﹤  ﹥*:ꔫ:*+゚

HEY IM SORRY FOR NOT POSTING IN 2 DAYS I WAS SO SO SLEEPY SCHOOL WAS A PAIN ANYWAY I LOVE U ALL I HOPED U LIKED THE CHAPTER

VOTE MAYBE?

TAKE CARE

1275 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 5.2K 52
Ranboo makes new friends at the skatepark who just so happen to be streamers too, Great! But what happens if one of them has a hatred for him? Does h...
17.2K 635 10
⚠️TRIGGER WARNINGS⚠️ -eating disorder -self harm -suicidal thoughts -suicide ________________________ ☁️𝚂𝚞𝚖𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚢☁️ Tubbo meets a new friend nam...
484K 18.4K 65
⚠️TRIGGER WARNINGS⚠️ -eating disorder -self harm -suicidal thoughts -suicide ________________________ ☁️???????☁️ Tubbo meets a new friend named Ranb...
20.9K 793 8
"Tommy?!-" The boy turned around meeting the gaze of a brunette boy. He seemed familiar to Tommy. But he didn't know from where. "Am I supposed to kn...