VOGUE! ❨ UMBRELLA ACADEMY ❩

By fivesacad

i will love you forever and never let you go ━━━ ©lcveaidan umbrella academy imagines, gifs, and more. More

INTRODUCTION !
001. 𝗱𝗶𝗲𝗴𝗼 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗲𝘃𝗲𝘀
002. 𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗲𝘃𝗲𝘀
003. 𝗸𝗹𝗮𝘂𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗲𝘃𝗲𝘀
004. 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗲𝘃𝗲𝘀
↳ 𝐆𝐈𝐅 𝐏𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒
001. 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗲𝘃𝗲𝘀
002. 𝗹𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗲𝘃𝗲𝘀
003. 𝗱𝗶𝗲𝗴𝗼 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗲𝘃𝗲𝘀
004. 𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗲𝘃𝗲𝘀
005. 𝗸𝗹𝗮𝘂𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗲𝘃𝗲𝘀
006. 𝗯𝗲𝗻 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗲𝘃𝗲𝘀
007. 𝘃𝗮𝗻𝘆𝗮 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗲𝘃𝗲𝘀
↳ 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒
001. 𝗮𝗶𝗱𝗮𝗻 𝗴𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗴𝗵𝗲𝗿
002. 𝘁𝗷 𝗺𝗰𝗴𝗶𝗯𝗯𝗼𝗻
003. 𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝗵𝘄𝗮𝗻𝗴
004. 𝗱𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗯𝗶𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲
004. (part 2) 𝗱𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗯𝗶𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲
005. 𝗰𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗼𝗻 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝗱𝗲𝘂𝗿
006. 𝗯𝗹𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗮𝗯𝗶𝘀
↳ 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐒
001. 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗲𝘁
002. 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗲𝘁/𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗻𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝟭9𝟲𝟯
003. 𝗷𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘆 𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗲
004. 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂
005. 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗯𝗹𝗲𝗺𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲
↳ 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐈𝐍 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐂𝐊
001. 𝗹𝗶𝗹𝗮 𝗽𝗶𝘁𝘁𝘀
002. 𝗮𝗶𝗱𝗮𝗻 𝗴𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗴𝗵𝗲𝗿
003. 𝘀𝗶𝘀𝘀𝘆 𝗰𝗼𝗼𝗽𝗲𝗿
004. 𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲
005. 𝗯𝗹𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗮𝗯𝗶𝘀
↳ 𝐒𝐎𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐌𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐀 𝐀𝐔
002. 𝗰𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗼𝗻 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝗱𝗲𝘂𝗿
003. 𝗮𝗶𝗱𝗮𝗻 𝗴𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗴𝗵𝗲𝗿
THANK YOU !
THE END !

005. 𝗯𝗲𝗻 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗲𝘃𝗲𝘀

588 12 15
By fivesacad

[backstory]

You are Y/N, or as some people say; number 0 of the Umbrella Academy. You have the powers to manipulate. You have the same powers as your twin sister, Allison. You are also the only pair of twins in the Umbrella Academy. Your have no friends. That's it. Your siblings thought you were only stealing Allison's powers and that your a hoax. But, your father, Sir. Reginald, says there is something special about you, and that he needs you.

-

Right now, the crime bell [I think that's what you call it] was going off and we were all getting ready. We were all going to the bank because some robbers took hostage of the people there and are stealing the money.

Since I was the fastest to get ready, me and Vanya spent time to talk to eachother.

Now you might think I'm against Vanya, but no. Vanya is my sister and I love her. She had so many cool ideas to save the world, but Luther, thinks she is useless and a piece of trash.

The one thing me and Five also had in common was sneaking to Vanya's room. Five always had a crush on Vanya, but was to 'chicken' to tell her. He would ask me at 2:00 a.m to give him advice on impressing her. But little did he know she liked him back. I gave them both advice, so that they can be together as a couple in the future. They should thank me.

-

We all got in the car, ready to fight crime! 2 people can sit in one seat. In the drivers area, Dad and the driver sat. Behind them Luther and Allison. Behind them, me and Ben. After that, lastly, Vanya and Five.

Basically, all the couples sat together. Except me. Don't get me wrong, I do have a little crush for Ben; but it's like anyone will ship us.

Who would want to ship trash with a almighty squid.

Everyone was talking to each other except, me and Ben. There was a uncomfortable silence between us. To make things worse, our thighs were touching. God, I hated these little skirts and shorts.

I really hoped the ride back would not be awkward.

-

Right now, everyone took a person to fight while, I waiting till' they were all done. Of course, my more beautiful, cute, awesome sister took the spot light away from me.

I didn't mind standing either. I liked just watching them do the job for me.

Me and Ben were standing together. Gosh. Our hands were slightly bumping into eachother every few seconds, as we turned our bodies to face the criminals who were fighting my siblings.

I heard a slight whoosh coming from behind us. I turned around to see a man holding a poll running at us. Luckly, just in time, I said "I heard a rumor, you hit yourself with the poll". Like that, the man was on the ground, bleeding out of his head.

Ben watched me in awe. I slightly curled my lips into a smile, as I looked down shyly, while twisting my foot on the floor.

After everyone finished fighting, we all went to a door, where apparently, according to Luther, there was a gang of people inside.

They asked Ben to show his monster squid form and kill them all. But Ben was too scared. I mean, who wouldn't be scared. Having a monster in him must be killing him, I thought.

Luther lightly pushed him to the door, which even gave me goose bumps.

[insert gif here] He shakily said "do we really have to do this". His voice was slightly breaking.

I pulled up my courage and walked toward him. I bent down slightly to his ear, because I was taller than him. I slowly whispered in his ear, trying to say it the calmest voice, I said "it's okay Ben, we can all only go home tonight safely if we kill them. Or maybe, you can just lightly hit them, so that you knock them out for a while, okay? It's okay Ben, you can do this! I belive in you".

I stepped to the the others. They all looked at me confused, because they didn't hear what I said.

Ben looked around and nodded at me before opening the door and stepping inside.

I let out a deep sigh, thinking that he might of just lightly hit them. But, no, was I wrong. I heard a loud screech come from the door and screams of the people there. I flinched at the sight of seeing blood being plastered on the opaque walls.

He finally came out after a minute or two. He sadly said "can we go home now?".

I looked at him; wanting to break into tears. His innocence always got the better of me.

-

We all got home and Grace, our robot mother, was cleaning and washing all the cuts. My siblings, being selfish as they were, all went into the line, while giving a disgusted look at Ben.

I had enough. I stomped over to Grace and picked up the plate of tools that said 'number 6' on it and came back to where Ben was depressingly standing.

He looked at me with confusion.

I said "sit". He did as he was told. I gave him the plate to hold, while I went to grab a chair. I came back with a chair that looks the same as his. I sat down and grabbed the tray our of his and hands and put it on my lap.

He still had no idea about what was going on.

I took a wet cloth and started rubbing it on his face. After I was done, he was back to looking cute as always. Now I was doing his hands.

Ben looked down at me while it lightly crouched my head down, so that I could clearly see what was on his hands.

At this point, all of my siblings were gone.

Ben took this chance to talk to me alone. "Hey" he nervously said. "Hi" I said back awkwardly. "Thanks" he sweetly said. "Those dimwits would never help you, so that's why I'm here" I said lightly chuckling.

Ben admired my eyes. Ben had always thought of me a sister, and only a sister. But, now he sees something else.

He felt a light spark go off in his chest.

I looked up to catch him staring at me. I smiled slightly. He leaned down and gave me a light peck on my lips.

I felt me cheeks fill up with dark red blush. His cheeks lit up with pink too. "I l- li- like yo-u" he stammered. I smiled blushlingly and said back "I like you too" while being a blushing mess.

Little did I know that my Dad was watching and smiling. The reason why he thought of you as special, was because he needed you to calm down Ben and give Ben something else to think about, instead of his inner monster.

1249 words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.4K 218 11
"𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭. 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐢'𝐦 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥�...
275K 4.8K 28
❝☂︎❞ ✎.. date started ✑.. date finished ↳.. word count ♫.. song recommended ☯︎.. preference ⎾ what part of the future do you not understand ⏌ ⎾that'...
298K 4.3K 35
•~• Short stories, One-Shots, Preferences, Imagines •~•
268K 4.8K 27
"ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴏʀᴅɪɴᴀʀʏ. ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ʟɪsᴛᴇɴ" Imagines and preferences of the members of the Umbrella Academy ••• COMPLETED