VOGUE! ❨ UMBRELLA ACADEMY ❩

Da fivesacad

i will love you forever and never let you go ━━━ ©lcveaidan umbrella academy imagines, gifs, and more. Altro

INTRODUCTION !
001. 𝗱𝗶𝗲𝗴𝗼 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗲𝘃𝗲𝘀
002. 𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗲𝘃𝗲𝘀
003. 𝗸𝗹𝗮𝘂𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗲𝘃𝗲𝘀
005. 𝗯𝗲𝗻 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗲𝘃𝗲𝘀
↳ 𝐆𝐈𝐅 𝐏𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒
001. 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗲𝘃𝗲𝘀
002. 𝗹𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗲𝘃𝗲𝘀
003. 𝗱𝗶𝗲𝗴𝗼 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗲𝘃𝗲𝘀
004. 𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗲𝘃𝗲𝘀
005. 𝗸𝗹𝗮𝘂𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗲𝘃𝗲𝘀
006. 𝗯𝗲𝗻 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗲𝘃𝗲𝘀
007. 𝘃𝗮𝗻𝘆𝗮 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗲𝘃𝗲𝘀
↳ 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒
001. 𝗮𝗶𝗱𝗮𝗻 𝗴𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗴𝗵𝗲𝗿
002. 𝘁𝗷 𝗺𝗰𝗴𝗶𝗯𝗯𝗼𝗻
003. 𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝗵𝘄𝗮𝗻𝗴
004. 𝗱𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗯𝗶𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲
004. (part 2) 𝗱𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗯𝗶𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲
005. 𝗰𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗼𝗻 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝗱𝗲𝘂𝗿
006. 𝗯𝗹𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗮𝗯𝗶𝘀
↳ 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐒
001. 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗲𝘁
002. 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗲𝘁/𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗻𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝟭9𝟲𝟯
003. 𝗷𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘆 𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗲
004. 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂
005. 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗯𝗹𝗲𝗺𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲
↳ 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐈𝐍 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐂𝐊
001. 𝗹𝗶𝗹𝗮 𝗽𝗶𝘁𝘁𝘀
002. 𝗮𝗶𝗱𝗮𝗻 𝗴𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗴𝗵𝗲𝗿
003. 𝘀𝗶𝘀𝘀𝘆 𝗰𝗼𝗼𝗽𝗲𝗿
004. 𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲
005. 𝗯𝗹𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗮𝗯𝗶𝘀
↳ 𝐒𝐎𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐌𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐀 𝐀𝐔
002. 𝗰𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗼𝗻 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝗱𝗲𝘂𝗿
003. 𝗮𝗶𝗱𝗮𝗻 𝗴𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗴𝗵𝗲𝗿
THANK YOU !
THE END !

004. 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗲𝘃𝗲𝘀

1.2K 30 6
Da fivesacad

[backstory]

You and Five are both best friends [maybe even best friends with benefits]. Y/N had the powers of speed. You often used for other purposes, then for actually saving the world. 17 years ago, when Five had left home and was about to do his final jump into time before getting stuck, Y/N came speeding to tell Five to stop. She grabbed his shoulder, which caused her to go with Five into time. They both spent 45 years in the apocalypse and worked at the commission for almost 5 years, but they came back to save their family.

-

Right now, me, Delores, and Five were camping out in Five's van to spy on the eye doctor. We have been here for practically ages. I even started whining like a baby at one point.

"Five, Fivey, Five, Fivey" I kept repeating those words again and again to get his attention. But, Five's eyes were glued to the building. After nearly 5 mintues of whining he gave me a hum response.

"How much longer will we be here for?" I politely asked. "Depends on when he comes by" Five responded. I scoffed and laid my head back on the seat.

After a while, I fell asleep. Calmly dreaming about living like a happy family with my siblings. Sleeping late in the morning and Grace making 'breakfast in bed' for me and then-

My dream was interrupted by someone talking. I jolted awake to only see a lovely couple talking to each other. Five and Delores.

Delores could be considered a friend of mines because we spent half of our lives together. But no. She is just some plastic face doll who is just a mannequin. Just a mannequin I kept telling my self. Just a mannequin-

"Oh look, Y/N is awake" Five said enthusiastically. I knew he spoke in that voice because he was talking to Delores. I secretly rolled my eyes. Don't let her get under your skin.

The lovely couple kept talking while I zoned out for a little while. Then I heard knocking on the window. I looked up to see Luther.

I fake smiled at him and opened the door to see what he to say.

"Five, Y/N, I need you guys to come back to the academy". "Why?" I asked suspiciously. "We need to have a family meeting about Dad's death" Luther told me. I looked back at Five to see what he had to say.

"We got more important things to do" Five told Luther firmly.

I heard something moving behind me. Me and Five looked back to see Klaus and Delores dancing. I laughed while Five just said "Get out!".

I always thought Klaus had a sense of humor.

Klaus came up in between us and said "remember that one time I waxed my ass with chocolate pudding; yeah, it was painful". Five looked side ways and let out a uneasy chuckle. I just laughed there and behold.

Five looked back at Klaus and said "Get out" again to him. "This is serious matter" Five told him. "What? You think I'm uncapaple of being serious?" Klaus said with a hint of sadness in his voice.

"Yes, now get out!" Five said now for the 3rd time.

"Fine!" As of that, Klaus had left the van and wondered of somewhere.

"And you too Luther" he told the grown man.

Luther sighed and left the van.

"Now that they are gone, let's get back to what we were here for" Five told me as he grabed my hand and played with my navy blue painted nails.

Was something wrong? I thought he might go back to his bad mood but, is this a new side of him I have never seen?

After a few moments of silence, I heard someone yelling. Me and Five broke away to see maybe this was about the doctor. Boy! Were we wrong! Instead we saw Klaus holding food from the local store and running away from the guard.

[insert gif here] "Now I'm starting to wonder if that was the wisest decision" Five said blandly.

Now, Five might be a 58 year old man, but he definitely has a sense of bland humor. He may be scolding Klaus, or talking shit about Diego, but whatever he does, he thinks of the most funniest roasts

Even as kids, he was the one with humor. When he would talk about how he hated Dad, he would always say that he was 'secretly the grinch' or that he probably had more people like the umbrella academy kids hidden in his closet.

Five's POV

I watched as Y/N giggled like a child with ice cream. She had always been there for me and forever will. Always.

Whenever in the apocalypse, she always managed to make me laugh. Whether she talked about her theories on what happened to humanity or about what would happen if she got stuck here with another sibling; she always made me laugh.

It might be her little chuckle, or her childish giggle, but something about her always made me smile.

Y/N POV

After my giggling stopped, I looked over at Five. He was staring.

I was confused. A small smile crept upon my lips as I stared back at Five.

I felt a spark light off in my chest. What is this feeling.

I have always thought of Five as a lovely friend and that will be it. Just friends. And nothing more. But what if something was here, something between us...

He poked my nose and said "I like you".

As simple as that. Those words rounded in my head. Repeating it self over and over again.

I thought back to what I was thinking about before. Is there something between us that I don't know about? Will it work? Will we ever be-

I was interrupted by him snapping his fingers in front of my face. I flinched. "Are you okay? I'm sorry, I didn't know what I was saying and words just blurted out, I understand if you don't feel the same for-".

I giggled at his nervousness. God, who knew someone this stiff can actually get sweaty from such a simple matter.

"Well Five Hargreeves, I like you too. You truly won my heart."

1119  words.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

432K 15.4K 37
┍━━━━━━━┑ ⠀ 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 ┕━━━━━━━┙ ❝ 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐡. ❞ ⠀⠀⤑ and of course, five hargreeves' ⠀⠀⠀ weeakness is also...
400K 4.9K 100
Just some imagines about The Umbrella Academy. I shall probably be doing the imagines with Five and Klaus. And perhaps Diego if you request it. XXX L...
17K 175 41
#1 in Number5 #2 in Aidan Gallagher I will finish this story and possibly fix grammar if anyone is interested. I wrote this at 14/15 and I'm 18 now...
19.4K 218 11
"𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭. 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐢'𝐦 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥�...