Innocent Eyes

By Peachsk

What happens when a young girl too innocent. Loses her mother at a young age. Not being able to understand wh... More

Prologue
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Bonus Chapter.1
Bonus Chapter.2
Bonus Chapter.3
Sequel

Bonus Chapter. 4

9.7K 283 156
By Peachsk

Cameron Aged 19...

Cameron had put the last pile of clothes into her suitcase. She put her whole body weight on the suitcase trying to zip it up.

A knock on the came once she was finished. "Come in."

"It's just me." In walked Owen. His eyes trailed around Camerons now empty room. He let out a sigh looking at her bulging suitcase.

"There's no way I can try convince you to stay here?" Owen asked as he came more into the room.

"No. Mason and Noah tried everything last night. Even to the extent of hiding my passport. But I want to do this." Cameron gave him a small smile.

"I'm going to miss you so much. When you leave." He pulled Cameron into his arms.

"Owen you don't even live here anymore. You have your wife Lisa and your son Kayden to keep you busy." Cameron wrapped her arms around her brother. Resting her head on his chest.

"But I'll still miss you. Especially when you and the others come around for family dinner." Owen rested his chin on the top of Camerons head.

"I'll face time everyday." Cameron tried to negotiate.

"Won't be the same." Owen mumbled.

Cameron today was flying out to Flordia. To live there, in hopes that there will be something there for her like there was her mother. She had gotten into a college, studying art. In hopes that maybe one day she could become an illustrator.

****

As Owen helped Cameron bring her bag down to the hall. Mason, Noah, Lisa, and Kayden in her arms stood at the bottom of stairs.

"What a turn up." Cameron tried to brake up the tension. Adding a small laugh but no one laughed. "Tough crowd." She mumbled.

Cameron was least expecting Noah to pull her into a hug. Holding onto her tight. "Noah your bringing me to the airport."

"I don't care." He mumbled.

Mason joined in on their hug. "I need some of this."

"You might aswell join in Owen." Cameron could see Owens sad eyes as he watched his siblings hug.

Lisa held onto her son Kayden as she rubbed Owens back. They were getting emotional.

Lisa took out her phone checking the time. "Okay boys you can say your goodbyes at the airport cause she needs to get going."

They all pulled apart. Tears in their eyes.

"I'll put her bag in the car while you say goodbye." Owen wiped his eyes trying to hide the tears.

"I'll help." Noah followed Owen out. He didn't want to be seeing crying either.

"Come here." Lisa opened her arms. But still held onto her son Kayden. He joined in as Cameron hugged them.

"Please ring me if you need anything." Lisa pulled away, resting her hand on Camerons cheek.

Cameron nodded. Tears slowly falling down her cheeks.

"I'll miss you too Kayden." Cameron ran her hand through his curly brown hair. Kayden gave her a big smile letting out a small laugh.

Cameron placed a kiss on his cheek. Before pulling Lisa into one last hug.

"Everything is ready. Cam I time to go." Mason announced.

Cameron nodded moving to go out to the car. Lisa followed behind to wave goodbye.

"Remember Cameron to ring me if you need anything!" Lisa shouted after her.

"Of course!" Cameron gave her a smile before getting into the car. She gave one last wave to Lisa and Kayden as Owen pulled out of the garden.

****

The car ride to the airport was mostly quiet. Except for Mason going over everything with Cameron to make sure she had everything.

"So you have your passport?"

"Yes."

"Do you have the key for the apartment?"

"I'm getting it when I reach the place.

"What about all your furniture?"

"Already shipped and ordered."

Owen drummed his fingers along the steering wheel as the car was at a stop at a traffic light. He could tell Noah was getting slightly irritated by Masons constant questions. So he hooked up his phone to the buletooth playing Camerons favourite song from when she was younger.

The car went silent as they listened to the song that came on. Cameron couldn't help the smile that made it's way onto her face. Owen gave her a smile back through the rearview mirror.

"And I'm almost there, I'm almost there." Moah was the first to start singing along to the song. Well more like mumble.

"People down here think I'm crazy, But I don't care." Mason joined in. His head leaning back on the head rest.

"Trials and tribulations, I've had my share." Owen started singing. Tapping his fingers along the steering wheel.

"There ain't nothing gonna stop me now, Cause I'm almost there!" They were all singing along to the song now.

Laughing and smiling when it ended.

"I guess we still have it in us." Mason glanced at Owen and then at his other two siblings through the rearview mirror.

"Hey maybe during the Summer you can have your own road trip again to Flordia and stay with me." Cameron suggested.

"Not the same." Noah shrugged.

The car went quiet again as they pulled up to the airport. Owen parked the car. They all go out, Mason grabbing Camerons bag. He also insisted on holding her hand as they walked in.

Cameron checked in. As she was making her way towards crossing over to security. She noticed a familiar group of people.

"No fucking way!" Cameron let go of Masons hand and ran towards her friends. Pulling them all into a big group hug. "What are you guys doing here?"

"We couldn't let you go without saying goodbye." Ava spoke up.

"Yeah we are not that at being friends." Robyn added.

"I'm going to miss you all so much." Cameron squeezed whoever she had her arms wrapped around. They all pulled away. The girls with tears in their eyes.

"You know my parties won't be the same without you their. Especially with those chu...I mean dancing skills." Maya noticed her brothers behind Cameron listening to the conversation. Mason had his eyebrow raised waiting for Maya to continue.

"What she means is our study groups won't be the same either." Evan gave her a light tipped smile.

"Of course you would mention study groups." Ava playfully shoved him, rolling her eyes.

"Hey what am I suppose to do without my best friend." Dylan came forward out of the group. Wrapping his arm around her should.

"I think you will survive. Sure later you'll have some girl to keep you company in your bed." Cameron teased, patting his chest. But Dylans eyes told a different story.

"More like Maya." Someone muttered amongst the group.

Ava moved out of the crowd wrapping her arms around her best friend. "I'm going to miss you so much. Remember not to replace me."

"There's no way I could replace you." Cameron gave Ava one last squeeze before pulling away. Cameron tried to disrectly wipe her tears.

"Well I better get going." Cameron let out a sigh. This was a right decision. This is what she wanted to do.

"One last group hug before we have to say goodbye." Maya announced. They all moved back into a group hug.

When they pulled away, Cameron moved back over to her brothers. They all walked towards the queue to the security.

Cameron pulled her brothers again into another group hug. "I'm going to miss you."

"It's not too late to change your mind." Mason suggested as they pulled out of the hug. He looked at her with hopeful eyes.

Cameron let out a small laugh. "I want to do this."

"Worth the try." Mason mumbled to himself. When Cameron had first told her brothers about wanting to move to Flordia they quickly shut down the idea. But they finally decided that it wasn't their life and if that's what Cameron wanted to do. She could.

Cameron pulled Noah into another hug noticing his glossy eyes. "You can ring me everyday."

"That was already the plan. What am I suppose to do without my partner in crime?" Noah whispered to Cameron.

"You'll survive. I'm not dying you know." Cameron pulled away from Noah. Her hand resting on his shoulder.

Noah rolled his eyes. "Still."

Cameron moved to Mason pulling him into a hug. "You know we can just go home and rip up your ticket." Mason whispered to Cameron again.

"I told you. Your not changing my mind." Cameron narrowed her eyes as she pulled away to see the small pout on Masons lips.

"And I will say it again. It was worth the try." Mason shrugged.

Cameron moved to her eldest brother. Pulling him into a hug. Owen held onto her tight. Something about this made his heart break. He wasn't ready to let her go. "Your going to be amazing kiddo. Stay safe." He planted a kiss on her forehead before they pulled away.

Cameron wiped her cheeks, moving over to her suitcase. She gave one last glance to her family and friends. Waving them goodbye as she made it towards the security entrance.

"Cameron!"

She stopped in her tracks looking behind her to see Dylan coming up to her. Confusion all over Camerons face.

"What's wr_"

He pulled her into a hug. His nose dug into her hair trying to savour her scent. "I'm going to miss you."

"I'll miss you too. Just ring me remember?" Cameron looked up at Dylan.

He let out a sigh. Cameron could feel how fast his heart was beating since they were so close. "I'll ring you everyday."

"Good." Cameron gave him one last hug before they let go.

Everyone watched their interaction. Watching as they pulled away and Cameron made her way through security. Giving one last wave before disappearing for her new start....

There's Bonus Chapter 4.

I hope you enjoyed this is the last chapter. No more after this. Thank you all for the support. It has been unreal and warms my heart.

The sequel will be out next week ;) Well hopefully..so follow for updates.

Thank you once again. For the last time don't forget to vote and comment...

(Edited)

Lol it's not over yet....
Gotta give a sneak peek for the sequel don't I?

1 Year Later...

~Cameron~

Turns out Florida wasn't for me. There was nothing for me here other then my Mother's grave. Never thought I could be so home sick and miss my family and friends so much.

I stand her waiting to get on the next flight home. My fingers tap nervously on the handle of my suitcase. I just hope I'm making the right decision coming home...

I wanted to come home to relax not go on a roll coaster ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

550K 11.6K 19
A nerd with a dark side. Nine brothers with no idea of the existence of their sister.An italian mafia widow with no ides about his daughter.How elev...
2.9M 72.9K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...
41.2K 1.9K 35
แด…ษชแด แด‡ส€ษขแด‡ษดแด›; แด›แด‡ษดแด…ษชษดษข แด›แด ส™แด‡ แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แดส€ แด…แด‡แด แด‡สŸแดแด˜ ษชษด แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แด…ษชส€แด‡แด„แด›ษชแดษด๊œฑ.
178K 3.2K 41
โœพ- Olivia was a 3 Year Old when she was Kidnapped by her abusive mother Olivia is not the sweet and kind girl she was before... What happens when sh...