Innocent Eyes

By Peachsk

What happens when a young girl too innocent. Loses her mother at a young age. Not being able to understand wh... More

Prologue
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Bonus Chapter.1
Bonus Chapter.2
Bonus Chapter. 4
Sequel

Bonus Chapter.3

7.7K 303 184
By Peachsk

Cameron Aged 16...

"So are you guys coming tonight?" Maya joined Cameron, Ava, Robyn, and the twins. Who sat at a lunch table.

"Yeah. I wouldn't miss it for the world." Ava beamed.

"What's tonight?" Evan asked. As clueless as ever to social events.

"I'm hosting a party. I told you guys last week. My Dad is going on another one of his business trips." Maya rolled her eyes. As she popped a apple slice into her mouth.

"So what time do we need to be there?" Robyn was their newest member of the group. Even though Cameron and her had met the first day of school, she was still new.

"Eight. No later." Maya warned.

"Are you going Cam?" Dylan had turned to Cameron noticing she hadn't said anything. But was just enjoying her sandwich.

"Yeah but I don't know if my brothers will let me." See Camerons problem wasn't Owen or Noah. It was convincing Mason.

"I'm sure they will let you. I mean Owen and Noah will let you go." Ava joined in on their conversation.

"They better cause the whole school is coming and you wouldn't want to miss it." Maya eyes slightly narrowed at Cameron. Maya was never repremended on the bad things she done. She also had the will to do or go where ever she wanted. Something her other friends couldn't relate to.

"She will be there Maya. Don't worry." Dylan smiled. Wrapping a protective arm around Camerons shoulder.

"Yeah I will be. My brothers don't take much to convince."

****

"Noah please help me. You told me you were the cool brother." Cameron had been nagging at Noah to help her once he had came home from work.

Noah fell back on his bed. "Hey I am the cool brother." Noah defended. Crossing his arms over his chest.

Cameron did the same, crossing her own arms over her chest and raising her eyebrow. "Well if you really were you would help me convince Mason."

Noah stared at Cameron for a second. She had gotten him there. "Fine." Noah sighed standing back up. Cameron looked at him awaitingly

"Where's our target?"

A smirk formed on Camerons lips. "The kitchen."

****

"What do you two want?" Mason moved his attention away from his laptop screen to his brother and sister. They stood on the other side of the counter staring at him.

"Us? We don't want anything. Isn't that right Cam?" Noah asked. Trying to act innocent.

Cameron gave Noah the side eyes. What was he doing? They did want something.

Mason sighed. "Noah your terrible at this. Cameron spit it out?"

"Can I go to a party?" Cameron asked. Her fingers behind her back were crossed as she waited for Masons answer.

"No."

"No?"

"Yes I said no. I don't want you to go." Mason turned his attention back to his laptop.

"What no fair. You let Noah go to parties at my age." Cameron whined. But then an idea came to mind. Something that got under all of her brothers skin and deep too. She couldn't help the ghostly smirk that wanted to grow on her lips.

"I'm sure Owen will let me. That means right now Mason is being demoted to the uncool brother and least favourite." Cameron shrugged as if she couldn't do anything about it.

"I'm guessing Owens moving up the scale then." Noah smirked.

"Who saids Owen wasn't already at the top?" Cameron questioned. She watched as Noahs face fell.

Mason let out another sigh running his hand down his face. Bringing his siblings attention to him. Cameron looked at Mason with hopeful eyes. "Fine you can go. But if I get a scent of alcohol off of you. I will personally kick your ass." Mason warned.

Cameron couldn't help but smile. She moved around the counter pulling Mason into a tight hug. "Thank you for being the best brother in the world." Cameron whispered.

"Yeah. Yeah. I know." Mason squeezed her back before they pulled away and Cameron ran to go upstairs.

On her way upstairs. Owen was coming in. Behind him was stood his girlfriend Lisa. "Where are you going in a rush?"

Cameron turned around to see her brother and Lisa at the end of the stairs.

"Mason and Noah said I could go to a party and I need to get ready."

"Your going to a party? Do I have a say in this?" Owen raised his eyebrow at his little sister.

"Emm of course you do but.."

"Owen let her go." Lisa patted Owens arm. Sending Cameron a smile.

Owen sighed. "Sure you can go. No alcohol. I mean it and when your ready I'll drop you."

"Thank you." Cameron thanked before leaving again.

****

Cameron stood in her room looking at herself in the mirror. Her hands ran down her green and slightly white tie dye dress. The sides ruffled with strings at the end of the dress tied into little bows. If you pulled on them it would ruffle the dress more.

It fitted her just right. The material hugged her slightly plump thighs just right. Along with her torso. It didn't show much of her clevage. She had been blessed with just in the middle sized. Nothing too big nor too small.

"You look great Cam. You always do." Ava had came over earlier to get ready. She wrapped an arm around Camerons shoulder. Resting her chin on her other shoulder.

Ava wore a light blue, sparkly, ruffle dress that complimented her straight blonde hair. Ava on the other hand didn't have many curves, and a little of a thinner frame. But that didn't make her any less prettier.

"Ava you look amazing as well." Cameron leaned her head on top of Avas.

A knock came on the door distracting both girls.

"It's just me." In walked Lisa. Lisa had tan, flawless skin. Curves in all the right places. She has thick, curley, chestnut brown hair which complimented her bright blue eyes.

"You girls look gorgeous and I'm sure there will be boys lining up around the corner for both of you." She sent them both a wink.

Cameron looked at Ava. While Ava let out a nervous laugh.

Lisa gave them both a light tipped smile. Something was going on but she decided not to prie on it. "I just came up to see if you needed any help with anything but you both seem sorted."

"Actually Lisa, when you go down can you make sure my brothers don't say anything about what I'm wearing. Or even just stick up for me?" Cameron asked.

"Of course Cam. I'll handle them." Lisa sent them a wink as she left.

****

"Well it certainly is a piece of fabric." Noah said once he seen Cameron in her dress.

"It is not too bad. I mean I look nice don't I?" Cameron looked at her brothers hopefully. Their faces told a whole different story.

"You know I don't care about not being the cool brother. Your not going out in t_" Mason started.

"Oh hush you three. Your sister looks gorgeous and so does her friend. If you have a problem I will deal with you myself. So that means Owen if you don't sort this out. You will be sleeping on the couch tonight." She raised her eyebrow at him.

Owens eyes widen. He stood up off the couch and over to the two girls. "Guys they look amazing plus no boys will come near them. Isn't that right?" Owen wrapped his arm around both of their shoulders. Pulling them both to his side. "Also there won't be a drip of alcohol on either of them."

"Yes sir." Cameron mocked saulted. Earning a laugh from Ava.

Noah sighed, standing up off the couch. He moved over to Cameron taking off his jumper and forcing it over her head. "You remember what we told you if any boys come over to you right?" His eyes looked deeply into hers.

"Yes I remember..."

Noah looked at her pointedly to continue.

"Kick them where the sun don't shine, brake their arm like Owen taught me, squish their eyeballs with my thumbs, brake their nose..." Cameron started to list off everything her brothers had taught her. Mostly Owen showed her the self defence because he was a police officer.

"Okay I think she has got it down to a T. Now let the girls go to their party." Lisa pushed the two girls and Owen out of the house.

Mason and Noah stood unamused in the doorway as the watched them leave. Maybe letting her go to a party was a bad idea because it meant she was growing up.

****

"Cam remember what I said. No alcohol and please stay safe." Owen had pulled up to Mayas house. Ava had gotten out of the car while Owen talked to Cameron.

"Owen I promise you I will be safe. I always listen to you." That didn't reassure Owen. He gave her a dead look.

"Cam you never listened to me. Even when you were younger." Owen was mentally debating now to let her out of the car. He could just lock the car door and drive off.

"I promise I'll be safe." Cameron kissed his cheek before getting out and joining Ava.

Owen watched as they walked up to the house. She was growing up. He use to drop her off to school and now he is dropping her off to parties. How times have changed.

****

"Sorry we came late my brothers wouldn't let me leave the house." Cameron laughed pulling off Noahs jumper, as she approached her friend group. They all sat on the couch in the open living room.

Maya's house was huge and there was already so many people here. Just near the opening sitting room was a make shift dance floor along with a dj booth. Then in the corner of the room there was a station full of loads of drinks.

"Don't you two look pretty." Evan complimented Ava and Cameron.

Ava slightly blushed. "Thank you."

"No problem." He sent her a wink. Evan wore a red pole shirt with black jeans. While Dylan wore a white crew neck with a pair of jeans.

"There you two are! Here you go." Maya joined them. Handing both Cameron and Ava a drink. Maya wore a white silk dress which had a feathered rim at the bottom and diamond straps.

"Don't you look rich." Cameron wiggled her eyebrows at Maya.

"That's because I am honey. Might aswell use the old man's money for something." Maya shrugged.

"What's in this?" Ava peered into the drink. Swirling it around.

"Vodka with a tad bit of cranberry juice." Maya fell back on the couch.

"Are you mad?" Ava looked at Maya wide eyed.

"No I'm just having fun. Now drink up so we can get on the dance floor." Maya brought her drink up to her lips taking small sips of it.

"You don't have to drink it Cam." Dylan was standing beside Cameron and he noticed her slightly worried face.

"No. I'll have it I just promised my brothers I wouldn't." Cameron stared at the drink.

"Cameron I'm serious. You don't need it to have fun." Dylan didn't want her to feel pressured to drink just because everyone else was. What he wasn't expecting was Cameron to throw her head back, chugging the drink down.

"That's how you do it Cameron!!" Maya cheered when she saw Cameron chug down her drink.

Cameron wiped down her lips with the back of her hand. "I'll be fine Dylan. I'm not going to drink too much plus it will be worn off by the time I get home."

Dylan still decided to keep an eye on Cameron because he didn't want anything to happen to her.

"Where's Robyn?" Ava asked noticing she wasn't with them.

"She is over there dancing with that boy and girl." Evan pointed her out.

Robyn had gotten ready with Maya. One minute she was taking shots then the next she was on the dance floor with this random boy and girl.

"I say we join her." Cameron suggested.

Ava nodded chugging down her own drink. They all held hands as they made it onto the make shift dance floor.

****

Many drink later and they are all still on the dance floor. It was getting heated. The house had gotten warmer and more people had gotten on the dance floor meaning you were squished up against someone.

Cameron was currently squished up against Dylan. Both dancing along to the music. Cameron turned around which was a bad idea. Both her and Dylans chest were pushed up against eachother.

Both of their breathes mixing together. Noses nearly touching. Their heads on their own accord started to get even more closer. Eyes fluttering closed.

"GUYS WE ARE GOING TO GO SIT OUTSIDE BY THE FIRE! ITS TOO WARM IN HERE!" Maya shouted over the music. He hand rested on Camerons shoulder. Pulling her to face her.

Cameron blinked a couple of times bringing her self back to her senses. Her cheeks immediately blushing. "YEAH! WE WILL COME OUT!"

Cameron looked over her shoulder at Dylan who nodded. Maya pulled them by their wrist outside.

Cameron couldn't believe she was about to kiss Dylan. They were best friends. Sure they had crushes on each other when they were younger but that changed. That was just childish stuff. It's like she sobered up instantly.

"This is a cool set up you got here." Robyn sat on a bean bag, on the boys lap that she had been dancing with.

"Yeah what would make this even better is marshmallows." Evan added.

"Are you okay?" Ava questioned Cameron noticing her red cheeks.

"I'll explain later." Cameron mumbled. Aware that Dylan sat beside her on the outdoor couch. She glanced to Dylan but he was already looking at her.

****

About ten minutes before they were going to leave. Cameron had text Owen to pick her up. It was now going on midnight and the party was still going.

The gang had sat outside by the fire for the rest of the night. Playing games and drinking but Cameron decided to stay away from more drink.

The twins waited out in the front until Owen would come so they could know Ava and Cameron would get home safely.

Cameron had forgotten where she had left her brothers jumper. It would be really helpful right now since the temputure had dropped. Her arms wrapped around herself trying to stay warm.

"Do you want my jumper?" Dylan asked noticing Camerons shaking figure. She glanced at him.

"No cause then you will be cold."

"No I wo_" Dylan was cut off when Cameron moved and hugged him. Savouring all the warmth since she didn't want him to take off his jumper.

"Aw aren't you two cute. When are you two going to start dating?" Ava teased.

"No Ava you mean when are they properly going to get married." Evan added, smirking.

"Shut up you two we are just friends." Cameron spoke up before Dylan.

The twins shared a knowing look.

They were distracted by Owens beeping horn as he pulled up. The boys walked over to the car helping the girls in.

"Do you two need a lift?" Owen had rolled down the window.

"No thanks. Our Dad should be here soon." Evan explained.

"Okay good. Thanks for waiting with these two. You stay safe." Owen gave them both a smile before driving off.

Even turned to Dylan. "You should of made your move."

Dylan sighed. "I know. I know. But Maya interrupted us." Dylan kicked a pebble by his feet.

"Yeah not coincidental at all after you two did date for a month."

There we go Bonus Chapter 3...

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. It was slightly rushed lol.

So I don't know if people saw my announcement but there will now be a sequel!! There is one more bonus chapter leading up to the sequel...

Thank you for reading. Don't forget to vote and comment...

(Edited)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4M 205K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...
726K 17.1K 35
Book #1 of the Rose series: Everly is a 4 almost 5 year old being raised by her older brothers. Not everything is all sunshine and rainbows but ther...
197K 3.4K 41
✾- Olivia was a 3 Year Old when she was Kidnapped by her abusive mother Olivia is not the sweet and kind girl she was before... What happens when sh...
Never Alone By Ela

Teen Fiction

883K 26.2K 48
[[COMPLETED]] Her parents gave her the most precious people in her life. ~oOo~ Athena Eleanor Hale, seven years old, have four personal bodyguards w...