โ ๐…๐”๐‚๐Š ๐˜๐Ž๐” โž || ๐— ๐—ถ๐—ฐ...

By pcisonapple

{DISCONTINUED} Cassie Gallagher was born to an alcoholic father and a dead beat mother. Being raised by her... More

~ info ~
~ playlists ~
~ intro ~
chapter 1 ~ thrift store trash
chapter 2 ~ fucking jackson
chapter 3 ~ cat got your tongue?
chapter 4 ~ fucking canada
chapter 5 ~ she's a druggie
chapter 6 ~ weddings and schizophrenics
chapter 7 ~ bbq pringles
chapter 8 ~ here lie's Frank Gallagher
chapter 9 ~ twice in one day?
chapter 10 ~ mommy dearest
chapter 11 ~ superfecundation
chapter 12 ~ sleepover
chapter 13 ~ baseball and patriots
chapter 14 ~ birthday cake
chapter 15 ~ cops or goons
chapter 16 ~ poisoned womb
chapter 17 ~ i got attached
chapter 18 ~ cookies and abortions
chapter 19 ~ thanksgiving
chapter 20 ~ he's under my skin
chapter 21 ~ of course i care
chapter 22 ~ geriatric viagroid
chapter 23 ~ dirty gallagher
chapter 24 ~ body parts and courtrooms
chapter 25 ~ wedding bells
chapter 26 ~ day drinking
chapter 27 ~ mouth whores
chapter 28 ~ cocaine
chapter 29 ~ liam gallagher
chapter 30 ~ dollface
chapter 31 ~ shrimp and cocktails
chapter 32 ~ who the fuck drinks martinis?
chapter 33 ~ bottoming out
chapter 34 ~ just a gallagher
chapter 35 ~ manic depression
chapter 36 ~ a gallagher party
chapter 37 ~ oh god
chapter 38 ~ carlilingus
chapter 39 ~ unclaimed luggage
chapter 40 ~ fucking men
chapter 41 ~ renegade runaway
chapter 42 ~ locked in the looney bin
chapter 43 ~ is home really paradise?
chapter 44 ~ juvie's his bitch
chapter 45 ~ she's gonna fucking pay
chapter 46 ~ alcatraz
chapter 47 ~ sickness and health
chapter 48 ~ inmates and surprises
chapter 49 ~ eating for two
chapter 50 ~ the ultrasound
chapter 51 ~ sheriff's office
chapter 52 ~ it's a.....
chapter 53 ~ he's back bitches
chapter 54 ~ she's kicking
chapter 55 ~ sibling crime fighting
chapter 56 ~ crank and a dead guy
chapter 57 ~ 3, 2, 1, push
chapter 58 ~ motherhood
chapter 59 ~ here comes the bride
chapter 61 ~ 100% gay
chapter 62 ~ bloody mary's and bloody fists
chapter 63 ~ stolen babies
chapter 64 ~ happiness
chapter 65 ~ the gallagher therapist
chapter 66 ~ owls and ladybugs
chapter 67 ~ god fucking frank
chapter 68 ~ broken trusts
chapter 69 ~ family road trip
chapter 70 ~ a narcissistic hedonist
chapter 71 ~ here lies a bitch named mom
chapter 72 ~ summer playdate
chapter 73 ~ enthusiasm is the new crazy
chapter 74 ~ meth and graverobbing
chapter 75 ~ fucking terrible two's
chapter 76 ~ rooftop picnic
chapter 77 ~ helping the russian
~ taking a break ~
chapter 78 ~ the morning after pill
~ discontinuing ~
~ outro ~
~ all the love ~
ONE MILLION
NEW STORY HELP (fr this time)
Stolen Story

chapter 60 ~ that motherfucker

9.9K 193 52
By pcisonapple

"Morning Dom, Carl's in his room" I let her in through the back door, grabbing the empty bowl from Liam. "Go put on your shoes so Fi can drive you to school" 

He ran to the front of the house as Mick came up behind me, placing his lips against my neck.

"No not now, I have to pick Lip up from Rehab soon" I tried to keep the moan from escaping my lips as his hands traveled around me. "Mick I have things to do today"

"I can do it in 30 seconds or less"

A smirk rose on my face as he dragged me into the downstairs bathroom. Could you blame us though? We shared a room with a baby so it wasn't like we could get busy.....if you know what I mean.

I parked my car out front of the Faith and Serenity House as I waited for my brother to be released. We had a talk after the disaster of Fiona's wedding and he reluctantly decided that checking into rehab was the best idea.

"There he is" I smiled, running over to hug him. "How was it? Meet any psychos?"

"It was pretty boring actually" He laughed as I handed him a cigarette. "Learned a lot of one day at a time bullshit...."

"Alright hop in, I'll drive you to an AA meeting before my shift at The Alibi"

This was my first day back at the bar since having Monica and to be honest I was terrified. Not of working, but rather having to leave her with Mickey for a few hours.

I of course trusted him but he was also Mickey Milkovich so.....

"There's our mommy!"  V cheered as I threw my bag down behind the counter. "You going crazy being away from her yet?"

Honesty, I was ripping my hair out from not having her with me. God was it always gonna be like this?

"I finally got the kids down" Kev sighed as I handed him a beer. "Amy went down, then Yevgeny woke up crying, then Amy went back down again, then Jemma woke up with a poopy-"

Right before we all throw up our breakfast, that reminds me:

V and Svetlana got married to keep her from being deported but now the two of them and Kev were in this weird polyamourous relationship.....i don't know but I mean as long as they were all happy.

"Ahhh!" My head snapped over to Kev who was staring at someone who just walked in.

Oh my fucking god....

"I have a months worth of drinking to catch up on daughter, fill her up!"

Frank.....

Okay so y'know how I said if I ever saw him again I would do more than just punch him? Yeah well after he ruined Fi's wedding we kinda....well we kinda threw him in the river.

But I mean in our defense we were all hoping he would drown or very least get the fucking hint.

"Hey Frank, where have you been?" I muttered, handing him a glass. Okay okay, just play it off and act cool.

"Hospital" He shrugged. "The pulled me out of the lake, must have fallen in drunk after the wedding"

Wait....fallen in?

Oh my god did he really have no fucking idea? Shit this day could not get any better.

"I was in a coma" He went on. "Hospital said no one came looking for me" Okay well we all thought he was dead. And also none of us gave two fucks about him.

He slowly sipped on his beer, his eyes scanning between the four of us. God even Kermit and Tommy knew what happened after that night, and they were always drunk.

"Son of a bitch!" Oh shit, please don't tell me. "You guys threw me in"

"I mean you did fuck up your daughters wedding" I slowly sipped on my Whiskey as he dropped the glass on the floor.

Fuck now I was gonna have to clean that up.....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I kicked my shoes under the couch as I stormed back into our house. Fucking Frank what gave him the fucking right?

"Woah, what's got you all pissed?" Ian joked as I sent him a glare.

"Frank showed up at The Alibi.....alive and well" I picked Moni up out of her bouncer, placing a kiss to her head. "Your grandpas gonna get his ass beat...oh yes he....Mick where'd you get that stroller?"

My eyes scanned towards the corner of the room where a Pram was sitting.

And if you didn't know, a Pram was a $2000 stroller....

"Oh well, I stole it" I handed our daughter to Carl, crossing my arms over my chest. "We went to the park and it was just sitting there....figured we could sell it"

"Sell it? I mean that's a great idea.....shit I wanted to be mad at you"

"What am I supposed to do with her?"

I looked over at Carl who was currently holding my daughter like a football. God I guess that's what I get for passing her to him.

I picked her back up, plopping us both down on the couch.

"Hey Cass, you've seen a lot of wood right?" I sent a look not really sure what my younger brother was getting at. "Most of them cut?"

Cut? Does he mean circumsized? Fuck why the hell was he talking to me about that?

"I've only slept with a few guys bub...you better ask Ian"

Listen you didn't hear this from me, but there is nothing grosser than going down on a guy and being hit with a bunch of extra skin....it was like fucking an old man.

Which, I mean I have experience with so I know better than anyone.

"Speaking of Ian" I laughed, looking over at my twin. "How's that fireman of yours?"

"He's good" I sent him a glare because I could tell he was keeping something from me. "Okay, I think he's cheating on me...with a girl"

I'm sorry what the fuck did he just say?

I quickly handed Moni over to Mickey, slipping back into my shoes. I grabbed a hold of his wrist before practically pulling him out of the house.

"Cass, where the hell are we going?" He groaned as I pushed him into my car.

"No one cheats on my brother and gets away with it" I snapped angrily. "Where the hell do you think he is?"

I pulled off down the street, his eyes scanning out the window. Oh fuck no, he was not playing the silent game on me right now.

"Ian Clayton Gallagher!"

"Cassandra Monica Gallagher!"

"Okay fine...just stop giving me that stare" There was no way I as gonna stop, no one hurts my brother and lives to tell the tale. "He's supposed to be meeting this girl at a restaurant downtown, but he said they were childhood friends!"

Oh no no no, I knew what childhood friends were code for, and I was gonna bust that bitches head in when I saw her....

I parked my car a safe distance away from the restaurant as we waited for them to show up. Call me protective but I wasn't going to apologize.

"There he is" My brother whispered as I spotted the man a few yards away.

I watched a girl run up to him as he swung her around by the waist. Okay so maybe I was a little to-oh that motherfucker. He smashed his lips into hers as she pushed him against the wall.

"This was a mistake" I put my hand out to stop him as I ripped out my earrings.

"Hold my hoops bitch"

A/N First I want to thank you guys soooo much for 100k reads and 3k votes! It means a lot!!!! Second, I just started spring break sooo I finally have time to write a few more chapters! As always ily!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 23 14
Y/n Milkovich is the little half sister of Mandy Milkovich. She's not really related to Mickey or Terry, 'cause Mandy's mom cheated on terry and that...
91.7K 1.7K 30
What if Fiona had a twin brother? Shameless
151K 3.4K 86
Together until the end. Megan has been on her own for most of her life, in and out of foster care. Ian Gallagher has always had his family, even if t...
2.2K 38 17
Evie Princess Gallagher. Born: 19th March 2008 (just a guess based on how old I want her to be in season 1) Older siblings : Fiona, Lip, Ian, Carl a...