Intoxicated

By DawnOfTimes

Louis and his mother used to live in Doncaster with Louis father. Life wasn't exactly good, but it was nothin... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 9

9.9K 413 90
By DawnOfTimes

Unknown person's point of view:

Hiding behind a large tree across the street a dark figure was lurking, watching the two boys from afar.

He was watching the couple disappearing into the house, before reappearing in the kitchen as they were greeting a woman.

The three people settled down and started talking about something but the dark figure was too far away to hear what they were talking about.

It was about an hour or two later before the two boys stood up again, appearing at the front door not long after.

The two boys said their goodbyes as the alpha got into his car and left, driving off into the dark and quiet night.

The dark figure had been following and watching the two boys for a couple of weeks now, observing their ways and routines.

One thing was very clear, the tough alpha finally had a weakness.

To get to the alpha they would have to get the other boy.

However to get the boy the dark figure would have to come up with a plan.

The dark figure growled as he pulled out his phone.

He would have gotten the damned boy already if that stupid alpha didn't fuck up his plan today.

The man dialed a number and quickly told the person on the other side of the line what would have to happen next.

If plan A didn't work, it was time to put plan B into motion.

The alpha was a danger to the figure's cause and so he needed to be tamed a bit.

That is how plan B was set in motion.

The omega would be captured and given an injection to induce his heat.

After that he would be brought home and we could see how long it would take for the alpha to come running to get him.

The dark figure smirked to himself as he turned around and disappeared into the night.

This plan would work, just wait.

Together his sister and I would get the alpha to back down so I could take his place.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 150 35
In 2012, Louis Tomlinson was just twenty years old, he had an amazing step father, a wonderful mother, great siblings, but his boyfriend...he was inv...
25.7K 609 28
Summary: five years ago, harry styles left his tiny home town to make it big as a recording artist. he didn't have much regard for what he left behin...
530 10 1
Harry and Zayn: Brothers, Junior High School Students and living together in a dormitory. They had a really rough childhood memory, experiencing so m...
40.5K 1K 40
Its like a never ending thing. Everyone takes part in it. No one really cares. Its a problem that happens everyday to millions, but Harry never thoug...