THE STRAY โ”โ” the mandalorian

By rinnagin

the dust may settle but she never will. ๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐Ž๐๐„ - ๐ˆ๐ ๐๐‘๐Ž๐†๐‘๐„๐’๐’ ๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐“๐–๐Ž - ๐‚... More

PROLOGUE
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE

SUMMARY

5.3K 116 25
By rinnagin

(made by soulofstaars)

she's proof that
you can walk through hell
and still be an angel 

R.H. SIN

          NAOMI ARMANA ONCE THOUGHT SHE COULD HOLD THE GALAXY IN HER HANDS.

          If she reached up just high enough, she could grasp the stars and pull them into her, embracing the warmth and feeling the liquid starlight gush through her fingertips. She thought the stars would always be there to protect her like watchful eyes winking the night.

          That was a foolish dream. They did nothing but gaze on when the Separatists came to tear apart her life. They watched mockingly as her village was slashed to ribbons and her family was broken, never to be seen again.

          Not a single star wept for her that night.

          They seemed to take pity on her though when she was finally saved—whisked away by a group of beskar clad warriors. Like a rising phoenix, they lifted her from the ashes of her home world and set her on a new path, one towards power and vengeance. She was too young to swear the creed but it didn't matter. She trained from dawn to dusk, rueing the day her family was slaughtered. She had found her purpose.

          But the galaxy is cruel and short-tempered.

          It wasn't long before tragedy found her hiding place. It came for her when her covert was discovered and destroyed, leaving her in the dark once again. She was abandoned, left with no choice but to abandon the life of steel, keeping only the creed's morals and the skills they had taught her.

          She fell into dark ways, killing and cheating to survive. It wasn't until fate brought her to Nevarro that she found her new purpose. She became a bounty hunter, one of the finest, and worked alone, vowing never to trust another for the fear that they too would be stripped away. The galaxy's cruelty had made her a stray—a warrior with no army and a clan of one.

          . . . Until she is partnered up with Din Djarin, a man who is everything she once wished to become and more.

          Maybe the stars do love her after all.

SETTINGS ━━━
times new roman font
black background

" if you die, can I have the crest? "

。・:*:・゚✧ 。・:*:・゚

" absolutely not. "

CAST ━━━

✷     

*    .  

                   ✦

✵         ⋆

.         ✵  .

⊹     ✺ .      .

  .  ✺                ·  ✵        
                  ✧   

.                         .     
                                 ✵
  ✫        ·   .             
*

✫       ·     . 
                 *

C o n t i n u e ?

[ Y e ѕ ] ◄ [ N o ]

warnings:
mentions of violence, emotional trauma,
and some gnarly situations.

disclaimer:
I do not own any of the original Star Wars or The Mandalorian characters that are mentioned in this fanfiction. All characters belong to their respective creators: George Lucas /Licasfilm, Jon Favreau, Disney.

author's note:
hello!
so like everyone else, i fell in love with pedro pascal's din djarin bc hello? he's gorgeous and an absolute heartthrob. For reference, I'm gonna say Din is around 40 and Naomi is mid-30s.

We're on a bit of a hiatus while i write a few chapters ahead but don't worry! new chapters are soon to come! hopefully, you all will fall in love with naomi as much as i have. she is a beautiful, complex character with one hell of a story to tell.

Happy Reading!
© rinnagin

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 231 30
Din Djarin never planned on having two kids for bounties. He never planned on taking them back. He never planned on roaming through the galaxy with t...
3.5K 70 14
Desideratum: something that is needed or wanted "In the midst of hundreds and thousands of stars and planets, that hold hundreds and thousands of peo...
630K 20.4K 49
โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐ฌ๐จ๐Ÿ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐! ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐๐ž๐ง ๐ฎ๐ฉ -- ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐š๐œ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ...
196K 6.6K 49
"You have me. Until every star in the galaxy dies, Din Djarin, You have me." ---- Jeyna Ryn comes from a long line of fierce Mandalorian warriors, a...