Twisted Love

By himynameisaisha

Alizeh- Hate is an extreme form of obsession. The boy in my dreams also haunted my worst nightmares. They s... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 5

14.1K 298 31
By himynameisaisha

Alizeh

I got ready to go to school and walked towards the car when my mom shouted across the house. I had no clue how she woke up so early in the morning. I looked at her and she said "Go with Zohravar."
Oh hell no. I don't like where this is going.
I was going to school extra early in the morning just to avoid him. I was getting sucked into his hole all too soon.

"Good morning", the fucking grim reaper dawned on me today.

"No, bullshit, not in the morning."I said.

"I just felt like being a little neighbourly today, baby" he said.

"Why in the hell are you going to school so early?" I asked. His jaw ticked as he didn't answer me and shoved me inside the car. "You are driving? What the hell?" I asked, my temper was boiling but so was his. I was doing the exact thing he expected me to do. I was hiding. He was doing his favourite thing. Finding me and then punishing me.

"Stop the car, Zohravar. Right fucking now or I will pull the brake. I don't care if we both die." Suddenly, he stopped the car pushing me forward, involuntarily putting his hand on my stomach. As always. Oh my.

While I was too busy staring at his face, he took his spare jacket from the back of the car and tied my hands. I hated how he calculated his every move. He didn't really do it with me. But when he did I wanted to punch his pretty teeth and claw his eyes out. So you get the gist.

Well too late for that.

It's a little sad to say that this was not the first time he was tying my hands.

I just kept quiet, waiting for him to strike.

"Apologise", he said.

"What"

" Apologise for your push and pull. Because baby you can push all you want but you are going to be pulled back to where you belong."

"I don't belong to you," I whispered.

He ignored me and said "I want to hurt you, does that mean I hate you?" He rubbed his fingertip on my lips.

" No, when you hate someone, you want them gone. You just want to inflict pain on me because I hurt you." I was almost trembling. Did he really hate me?

He twirled a piece of my hair and said "Am I your villain?"

"No, you are your own villain." His grip on my hair tightened. I think he really hated me in moments like these when I spoke the truth. "Ask me what I want", he said as he smelt by hair like it was oxygen. Fucking creep.

"What do you want"

"I want to own you, mark you and then destroy you inch by inch" he said.

And then my fate was sealed.

Maybe I should have walked away. Maybe it wouldn't end the way it did. Another thing about maybes?

They are useless.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

720K 9.6K 12
"You don't spare me even when I'm in my menstrual period", Taapur said and covered her small body with the blanket. "Blood is Red and Red is my favou...
427K 34.3K 69
THEY SAID, DARK LOVE'S DART FIND FIRST IT'S DESTINATION SHADOWS THEN YOUR SENSES; RIGHT OR WRONG DARK AND DIM WINSOME AND WONDERFUL TARGETED AND T...
477K 9.3K 38
I kept running and running, my heart beating fast, my legs burning from all the cuts and bruises, my breathing becoming harder with each passing seco...
41.3K 773 37
"If you run away, then I will chase after you and lock you away, so you have to love me." ~ Ariana ~In which an innocent high school love develops in...