Twisted Love

By himynameisaisha

Alizeh- Hate is an extreme form of obsession. The boy in my dreams also haunted my worst nightmares. They s... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 4

14K 304 21
By himynameisaisha

Zohravar

"What about boyfriends?", my father's new 25 year old girlfriend, Riya asked.

Alizeh glowed. "No, not right now". Thank fuck. I didn't want Bombay to become a bloodbath. My mom looked at me nervously, sensing my tight knuckles as Riya laughed. "Oh come on, you are so beautiful, so many boys must be begging for dates with you."

If Riya knew what was good for her, she would keep quiet. But she had terrible choices. She agreed to be my dad's sugar baby, after all.  Not that I care. They could all go to hell. I narrowed my eyes towards Alizeh as she composed herself and smiled sweetly at me. Oh god no.

"What about Zohravar? Any girlfriends?"
She wouldn't believe the truth if she heard it and might actually smother me in my sleep if I lied. My mother started "Oh no, not at all. I don't think I have seen Zo with any girl since you-". "Okay that's enough, let's go." I practically dragged Alizeh out of my house.

"Will I see you in school tomorrow, sweetheart?" I asked.

"I am guessing you think no one will approach me because I have been labelled as your slut", she said, shooting daggers at me.
"No one will baby. And you know why", I asked pulling her chin up. "Why", she murmured.

"Because you have always been mine. You are just the last one in school to know it baby."

So how do you guys like Zohravar till now???????

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1M 131K 41
I flinch as his hand reaches to my face, and aggressively pulls down the cloak from my head. He surveys my tear stained face and jewelry all the way...
6.7K 248 13
Obsession : where you become obsessed with one person you think you may be in love with. You might feel the need to protect or love your loved one ob...
34.1K 658 37
"If you run away, then I will chase after you and lock you away, so you have to love me." ~ Ariana ~In which an innocent high school love develops in...
325K 9.3K 18
What happens when your worst nightmare becomes the thing you love most. Well that's what happens to Ali Winters when she moves to New York for Uni. S...