Twisted Love

By himynameisaisha

Alizeh- Hate is an extreme form of obsession. The boy in my dreams also haunted my worst nightmares. They s... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 3

15.6K 333 23
By himynameisaisha

Alizeh

The song kept blaring for an hour. The fucker didn't even like Drake. I could have closed my windows and pulled my curtains. But I didn't. I was desperate to see him.                                        Shit I was pathetic.

I jumped from my window, climbed the tree branch and went up to his window. He was staring at me. Probably waiting for me to fall. I climbed inside his room. And stared at him.

He was so beautiful, it hurt. I want to punch him and kiss him all at the same time.

He didn't say anything. I didn't need to.

I looked around his room. All black. Like his soul. Some trophies and wait what the fuck.

"Where the fuck did you find this?" I asked while I stared at my piece of art. A drawing of him. I had drawn it when I was 14 and fucking furious. I had hid it deep inside my underwear drawer. But of course, he doesn't let anything mine just be mine.

"Scared I know who you jerked off  too in your preteens baby?", he literally drawled. Yeah not fangirling over his voice. He was a fucking thief. That's it.
I wondered how long he had it.

"I knew about it since I saw you memorising my fucking nose while I was playing football, Star. Just took what's mine after you finished it.", he answered my unasked question.

Star. I was his star as much as he was my dark sky. Always chasing me as I chased him back.

I tried taking the sheet away. But he pushed me towards the mirror my arms behind my back as he towered over me from behind.
"What's yours is mine and what's mine is mine. That's how it works baby." He released my hands putting his arms on my body as they traced every inch of my sides. I shivered. Shit. This was not good.

Suddenly his door opened and his mom came inside. Without knocking, of course.
I don't know if I was thankful or mad at the interruption.
But safe to say the devil next to me wasn't happy. Ah fun times.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

711K 9.5K 12
"You don't spare me even when I'm in my menstrual period", Taapur said and covered her small body with the blanket. "Blood is Red and Red is my favou...
1.2M 28K 48
A Dark and ruthless love story. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - He looks deeply in my eyes and brushes h...
32.6K 1.4K 63
It's a story of two people living on different sides of the same dimension. She dreaded his world, and he envied hers. She reminded him of a life he...
407K 33.6K 68
THEY SAID, DARK LOVE'S DART FIND FIRST IT'S DESTINATION SHADOWS THEN YOUR SENSES; RIGHT OR WRONG DARK AND DIM WINSOME AND WONDERFUL TARGETED AND T...