Hidden | Draco Malfoy, 18+

By juneekarl

In which honesty had never been so missed and verity ever so falsified. "Then ruin me, Malfoy." - A Draco M... More

a / n
P r o l o g u e
0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
A c t - t w o
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
E p i l o g u e
E n d
T h a n k - y o u
F l a s h b a c k

24

46.1K 1.8K 4.8K
By juneekarl

''Draco —'' Theodore pounded on Malfoy's door, making Navy and Draco look at each other as they rested on his bed, all tangled around each other, ''William wants you to come down to the common room.''

''Already?'' Navy whispered, and she rose her head from Draco's chest as the blond pushed himself off the mattress.

His hand rushed through his hair as he stared down at her, ''Well, it's been a whole day.''

''You're right.'' Navy wasn't slow to follow. She stood flat on her feet as she reached for her clothes that were still piled in a mess on the wooden floor.

''You know...'' Draco strode up to her as she pulled her shirt over her head, and he simply looked at her. He wanted to tell her to be careful again, not to do anything to shred their progress apart, but he didn't dare to.

He was still scared to show weakness. Even if the months they had spent together made him care for her, more than he'd bothered for anyone before, it was frightening to him.

He liked Navy. He adored being with her because she made time for him. She didn't use him for the title he seemed to have at their school. She didn't just want to sleep with him, Navy took an interest in him, in a way no one had done before.

She asked him about his day, sounded interested when he spoke about it. She wanted to know what he was reading so she could read the same thing.

''What do I know?'' She smiled at him as he stayed near, ''Is there something wrong?''

''No, nothing.'' His sight grounded, and he was about to turn around when she wrapped her fingers around his upper arm, holding him from shutting her out again.

''You know...'' Navy looked softly at that blond nightmare as his shoulders tensed underneath his black turtleneck shirt, ''You still haven't kissed me properly.''

His eyes widened.

''Or wasn't that what you said when you didn't think I heard you? You haven't taken me out on that date either, or done anything of all those things you wanted to do with me—''

''Shut up.'' His teeth gritted at her mockery, ''You weren't supposed to hear that.''

''Well, I did—'' She took a step closer, and the hand around his arm moved over to his chest. She had such a sweet smile as she looked up at him through her lashes, ''And I'm glad I did.''

Draco's eyes rolled. Still, warmth bolted through his veins at the way she was looking at him. There was something with that girl that made him absolutely feral.

''So...'' His ring-coated fingers traveled up to her hair, gently gripping a fist full of it, ''Am I supposed to kiss you now?''

Her nose brushed against his, and her heart fluttered, ''I think you are—''

Navy had no chance of finishing her sentence before Draco's head dropped, and his lips collided with hers.

He kissed her.

He kissed her so slowly.

This wasn't what she was used to.

This kiss was soft, emotional, caring.

He finally kissed her properly, and both of them smiled against each other as their lips melted together.

''Finally.'' Her eyes playfully rolled as he pulled away, ''Took you long enough.''

''Yeah?'' He rose a brow, rolling his tongue on the inside of his mouth, ''I won't let it take that long ever again...''

He kissed her again.

''You better not,'' Navy felt his forehead tip to hers, ''I don't think I can wait that long again.''

''Malfoy, for fucks sake.'' Theodore slammed his fists onto the door again, ''William said now, not in a fucking year—''

Draco groaned in response. ''Shut the fuck up, Nott.'' He yelled back, but the brunet didn't waver, and he kept on knocking the wood.

''I swear to God, I'll kill him—'' Draco's eyes pierced through Navy as she rose on her toes, leaving a soft kiss on his chin.

''Well, that's not a problem for me.'' She smiled shyly as his hands gripped her waist, pulling her inches closer.

''Is that so?'' Draco whispered, and again, their lips crashed together, more intense this time.

''It is.'' She panted into the kiss. Her fingers locked behind his neck.

Neither could get enough of each other.

''Good to know,'' Malfoy mumbled as she withdrew. The way he was looking at her made her think that something was wrong.

Her insides flipped, ''Draco—''

''Navy.'' He cleared his throat, ''I just...''

He hesitated, and his eyes sealed for a quick second before flying wide open to look at her again. ''What I said in the hallway that night, it wasn't—''

''I know.'' She hushed him down, ''Theodore told me about your father.''

''He did?'' Malfoy stared blankly at her, ''I mean, yes, my father, but that doesn't excuse what I said.''

Navy smiled, not because he, in his own way, was apologizing to her, but because he'd grown. He didn't blame this on her. He didn't excuse himself.

He would have done so when they started their relationship, but he didn't now. She was proud of him.

''And for that, I apologize.'' He huffed, ''I'm sorry.''

Navy's brows rose as she watched the confident spare on his face tremble, ''Does this mean that you and that girl won't be going back to your usual meetings—''

''Don't.'' Draco's hands on her body tensed, ''It wasn't like that. We never actually... slept together.''

''Oh.'' Navy felt confused, ''Then how did she know about the club? Your room there?''

''Because she has been there, but not with me. Not like that, and I was just trying to make her...I don't know why I did that.'' He swallowed, ''You didn't deserve it.''

''No. I didn't.'' Navy studied the blond nightmare in front of her, ''But I have done things too, and no one is perfect so...''

''You are,'' Draco smirked down at her, ''And for that girl, White... I would never see anyone else when I'm... when we're...''

She smiled so softly at him.

''I... I'm not going to fuck anyone else while we're kissing, and... sleeping together and all that.'' He finished. His jaws locked, and he felt so embarrassed.

He didn't know how to do this.

''Really?'' Navy kept her smile, her chin against his chest as he wrapped his arms around her, ''Did I ruin you for everyone else?''

Draco scoffed, grinning down at her, ''You ruined me for everyone else,'' He said, pressing a kiss onto her forehead, ''And I hope I did the same for you.''

Navy tucked a loose strand of his hair up over his head, ''You know you did.''

''Malfoy, if you don't come down right now, I'll have William come and get you instead,'' Theodore shouted.

Draco's tongue rolled over his bottom lip, biting down on it after as they both ignored Theo's calls.

''This forgiveness, is it a Hufflepuff thing?'' He sought to mock her as she slightly shoved him back.

''Shut up.'' She scoffed, ''And we should listen to him before he gets William. We will never hear the end of that.'' Navy nodded towards the door.

''Fine.'' He shook his head, making the blond strands fall messily over his forehead again, ''Ladies first.''

Navy's cheeks flushed in color as she walked past him, her hand around the doorknob, and just as she flung it open, she met Theo's green eyes.

''Finally—'' Theodore's annoyed expression fell at the look of Navy, stepping out of Draco's room, with Malfoy close behind her.

''Oh...'' Theo quieted down as his skin turned paler. His eyes bored through hers, ''You've been busy, I see.''

''Oh, fuck off, '' Draco huffed, frustratingly, ''Don't even try to play that card, Nott. Leave her alone.''

''Draco.'' Navy shifted around to look at him, ''Go down to the others, and I'll be right there.''

The blond's expression turned cold as his jaws tensed, ''Not a chance in hell. Whatever you two want to talk about, you can say in front of me.''

Navy couldn't help but enjoy the way he seemed to be jealous when it came to her.

''Listen to her, Malfoy.'' Theo shot him a daring glare, ''We'll be right down.''

Malfoy shook his head, dangerously slow, before he wanted to shove Navy to the side and push the brunet back, but he didn't. Instead, he watched as Navy turned back to Theo, and when she did, Draco placed a hand on her waist, pulling her spine tightly to his chest.

''I don't think so, Nott.'' Draco grinned evilly. His fingers gripped at her waist, and she nearly whimpered right there and then because of it.

''So, is this a thing now, or what?'' Theodore crossed his arms over his chest as he looked awkwardly at his friend and his ex-girlfriend.

''No, we haven't—'' Navy rose but were quickly hushed.

''Yes,'' Draco said with confidence.

Her heart fluttered again.

''But not that it's any of your business, Nott.'' He kept going, ''So can we just—''

''Unbelievable.'' Theo mumbled, shaking his head at the two, ''You could at least tell me about this. The last time I saw Navy, she said that there wasn't anything going on between you two, but here we are, I guess.''

''Yeah?'' Draco leaned close to her ear, his voice low and raspy, ''Well, let me show you later just how... little there is going on between us.''

Her core ached as she sucked in a harsh breath at his choice of words.

''Disgusting.'' Theodore groaned, taking a step back from them, ''Let's just go downstairs and see what your brother wants this time.''

All of them were seated on the couches in front of the fireplace. Every single one of the friend group had come to join what William called on them for.

''We found the sword.'' William pushed himself off the sofa.

Pansy let out a chuckle, ''A sword, are you serious? What is this? It's a bloody book. How hard can it be to destroy?'' Pansy looked at Blaise, who simply rolled his eyes at the situation.

Pansy's wand rose as she aimed it towards the book on the glass table in front of them, 'Incendio' She mumbled as the pages of the book flashed in flames, but just as quickly, the fire shredded out, and the book stayed as if nothing happened.

''What...'' Pansy's spine struck the backrest of the couch again, ''Well, it was worth a shot.''

''It was,'' William said, annoyed, and he stepped back to the group with a long, majestic piece of metal in his hand, a sword.

It was as if he was flexing with it, holding it in one and as his back lightly arched.

''It's just us here, you know.'' Navy crossed her arms, ''There is no need for this... show.''

Pansy's hand slapped over her mouth as Blaise and Theodore burst out in laughter. The comment made by his sister caused William's cheeks to burn red, and the embarrassment of what he was doing made him place the sword onto the table.

''I didn't know Hufflepuffs could be funny.'' Draco's hand moved to her thigh as he gripped it, making her whimper again by the cold fusion of his rings biting into her warm skin.

Her head tilted to look at him, ''It seems like there's a lot of things you don't know, Malfoy.''

''Draco.'' He snapped at her and the corner of his mouth twisted, ''It's Draco to you, White.''

''Navy.'' She shot back, raising a brow at the blond, ''It's Navy to you, Draco.''

''Real funny, yeah?'' He mumbled, studying her as she sought to conceal the proud face she felt growing, ''Fuck, why can't we just sneak off—''

''Can you two stop flirting for one damn minute so we can do this?'' William muttered, making all eyes flare open as they looked at him.

Draco was truly displeased, and Navy her the tips of her fingers run over his shoulders, teasing his temper.

''Thank you, so now, as I was saying.'' He sent them all a frustrating glare, ''Someone needs to stab it.''

Blaise burst out in laughter again, ''I—'' He could barely breathe, ''Stab what now?''

''For fucks sake.'' William muttered, crossing his arms as he eyed Blaise down, ''Can you be serious? Is that possible for you?''

''No,'' Blaise continued to chuckle as Navy's hand was placed over her mouth, not to let William see the amused expression she held.

''Then stab it, Will.'' Pansy held her breath, not to squirm in laughter, ''Kill it.''

''Yes, stab the bloody book, William.'' Draco pitched in, ''We're all waiting.''

Theodore wheezed as Pansy wiped her tears from mocking William. They all were laughing uncontrollably at his poor choice of words.

''No. Go away. Go away, Tom. You're not supposed to be here.''

In all the mockery of her brother, no one had noticed that Clara slipped off her seat and stumbled her way into a corner, where she hunched down, with her head in her palms.

''Tom, stop this. It's impossible. You can't get out.''

Clara's neck arched as she stared on the edge of tears at William, ''Do it. Stab the book, Will.''

Will's brows furrowed as he looked around the room, ''What?'' He breathed out, all of them stared at the diary on the table, ''Now?''

''Now, William, do it!'' Clara let out something that sounded like a broken scream before she arched forward, and she settled her palms over her ears, ''He's on his way. He's on his way. He's on his way...''

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.7K 802 31
Draco Malfoy fanfic Skylar Jones, a pureblood witch who attends Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry finds herself falling in love with her bes...
21.3K 355 51
THIS IS NOT EDITED! Since there first night, Hermione and Draco have been enemies. Hermione being the star student, top of every class and Draco bei...
533K 6.2K 68
Draco Malfoy love story. Friendship, smut, love, hate, trauma, broken hearts. MATURE CONTENT! 15+ ~ "You make me feel like I'm stuck, Emelia! Like I'...
1.5M 25K 81
"Too bad your color is red, you'd look great in green." ... Draco Malfoy x OC A Draco Malfoy fanfiction. Based off the Harry Potter series by J.K...