32

Mature content ahead.

Navy stepped out of the car, nodding politely at Luke as he bowed his head at her, ''Excited for your trip, Miss White?'' He spoke, closing the door behind her before he walked to the trunk, pulling their bags out.

''It's Mrs. Dalton soon,'' Asher pushed his sunglasses down over the spine of his nose, raising an amused brow at her, ''Isn't that right, my love?''

She smiled, feeling how her cheeks heated at the comment, ''Might be,'' She mocked him back, ''If you keep behaving, and yes... Luke, thank you."

''Oh?'' Asher smirked, biting down his lower lip as he marched around the car, gripping her waist as he bent over her, making her spine arch. His mouth brushing against hers, ''Well, if you keep behaving like that, love, we might have to take this discussion to the back room of that airplane.''

Navy's hands moved to his arms, her fingers digging into his biceps as she kissed him, still arched with his arms wrapped around her, ''What if I want to take it to the backroom?''

''Oh, you filthy little whore,'' Asher pressed his lips so hard against hers, ''You'd like that, wouldn't you? For me to fuck you on this plane?''

''Maybe—''

A car door was slammed shut so loudly that it caused Navy to split their kiss in two, and her eyes flickered to the blond, standing with his sight already narrowed at her, burning into her skin.

''Malfoy,'' Asher welcomed, letting Navy stand straight as he tangled their fingers together, dragging her with him up to the blond, ''Excited this morning, are we?''

Draco's sterling eyes stayed on Navy, gritting his jaws, ''Not really, but it'll do.''

''Draco!'' A high-pitched voice tore through all of their ears as the car window slowly rolled down, ''Are you really going to stand there and let me open this door all by myself?''

He didn't answer. He didn't move. He still looked at her as she stared at the ground.

Navy's brows raised as she heard the way Olivia was speaking to him, and her heart pounded at the way he'd completely stopped in his tracks the second he watched Navy and Asher kiss.

''Draco!''

Asher grinned, looking at Draco as his fingers tensed around Navy's, ''Well, join us when you're ready.'' Asher said before he dragged her with him again, and just as she began walking next to him, he slightly hunched, folding his hands underneath her thighs, and he lifted her.

''Asher!'' Navy laughed out, her arms around his neck as he stepped up the stairs to the plane, the warm summer wind tugged at their clothes, ''You can't just—''

''The hell I can,'' He taunted, carrying her into the plane, ''Hearing that shit outside—'' He shot a discreet nod over his shoulder, ''I think I need to appreciate you more because I know I could never handle you being that whiny. I don't know how Malfoy does it, but fucking hell, Navy — I'm one lucky man.''

Navy felt a sickening feeling as it rocked within her, not truly wanting to judge Olivia before they properly met, and she got her own perspective of the girl. Still, from what she'd just witnessed to what Draco had told her a few nights ago — she knew she wouldn't be too impressed.

''Here,'' He let her down in a seat, slipping down onto the one next to hers as he leaned back, grunting to himself, ''I'm fucking sleep deprived.''

Navy huffed out a chuckle, crossing one leg over the other, and turning a bit to him, ''Then sleep while we fly, it's two hours, I think you can—''