Handcuffed To My Bully | Larr...

由 hazxlouforever112

"What will it take for you to stop and actually pay attention?!" "Get down on your knees for me, baby" OR Lou... 更多

Prologue/ Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
End

Chapter 15

11.4K 335 1.6K
由 hazxlouforever112

Okay now hear me out! Harry and Marcel aren't related in any shape or form, they just look alike for a reason I'm to lazy to make up so don't ask why he looks so much like Harry cuz idk either.

So...this book has 20K reads....10 FOOKING THOUSAND READS IN UNDER A MONTH WTH, I love you all sm!🥺

This is literally the 15th chapter and we're already at over 20K! How is this possible!🥺

I don't deserve any of you🥺

Can we please get this to 300 comments? I wrote this all in on night and I have school in a few hours, it would mean alot <3

I can't even word how grateful I am, ugh I'm gonna cry :'). Heres a long chapter as a reward.

Enjoy <3

Marcel on the side, but just like Louis he hides his tattoos X

-

[Week 1, Day 6]
(Thursday)

-

"Harry? Louis? Boys!" Marcel groaned and shook his head in frustration, trying to think of a way to wake up Louis and Harry. They were already behind schedule with their entire breakfast, showering usually takes them about an hour and they need to walk to school or something since the chauffeur got sick last night.

Yet here they were, in bed sleeping without a care in the world. God, he missed being a teenager.

Oh well.

"Wake up!!" Marcel screamed into Harry's ear, grinning a little when he shifted a little and so did Louis.

"Harryyyyyyyy, Louisssssss."

"Mhm, fuck you." Louis told Marcel whom just smiled and shook Harry. "Is he always so stubborn?" Louis looked at Harry and shrugged.

"Whats going on?"

"You have school, and you both need to find a new way to get there. The chauffeur got sick last night." Louis groaned and cursed under his breath, telling Marcel to just make breakfast and that he'll take care of getting Harry up.

"I've already made breakfast though."

"Well then sit and watch a movie-or whatever you do when nobody's home." Marcel nodded and left, deciding that he should start packing while he has the time.

"Now that he's gone, time to handle this mess." Louis mumbled to himself and sighed a little. He had a way to wake up Harry, but he wasn't sure if he would be okay with it.

Maybe he could try something non-sexual for once. Yeah, that sounds like a good idea.

Louis sat up completely straight and began pushing and poking Harry in every way he could. It worked, eventually.

Harry didn't seem to like it much though.

"Ugh, let me sleep."

"We have school."

"Fuck." Louis got an idea. "We can skip if you want, I don't mind." Harry shot up and stared at Louis like he had a second head.

"Ate you insane! We can't skip school! My parents would would kill me!"

"Just say your sick." Harry scoffed and rolled his eyes. "Does Jay seriously believe that?" Louis smiled sadly and shook his head. Jay would always see through his lies and force him to go anyway.

"Then how do you skip school so much?"

"I just don't go."

"It can't be that simple-can it?" Louis shrugged but nodded, explaining that all they had to do was call the school and say that they'll be missing today because they are sick.

"I don't know Louis."

"Come on Harry! What do you have to loose?"

"My pride."

"Well to loose that you'd need to have it first, eh?" Harry flipped him off and concluded that they will go to school, he's already in hot water with his parents about school, he didn't-couldn't handle them being upset with him skipping if they ended up finding out.

"Fineeee." Louis whined and told Harry to get up from bed so they can have their breakfast.

"I'm kind of glad Marcel is coming along." Harry told Louis half way through his breakfast, catching Louis' attention.

Louis didn't respond but he did continue eating which Harry took as a sign to continue eating.

"I mean you both get along well, he seems nice and he makes awsome food."

"I can cook aswell." Harry raised an eyebrow. "You? I don't believe it."

"I can, unlike someone." Harry rolled his eyes and ignored it. "So do you like the idea of Marcel living with us?" Louis nodded and told him that he agreed with what Harry was saying before that him and Marcel get along really well.

"So you admit you like him!"

"No I didn't, I said I like him as a friend. We get along great as friends."

"I don't believe it."

"Well that's your business." Marcel entered the kitchen, making himself a mug of coffee. "What are you both talking about?" Louis and Harry looked at eachother.

"You, actually."

"Is it because of the security camera thing? I deleted it if thats what your worried about." Louis chuckled but shook his head. "Its nothing Marcel, we're just talking about how happy we are that your coming to joing us while we live together."

"Oh, well that's nice." Louis and Marcel began having a converstion-Harry not really paying attention, instead just caught up in his own head until Louis tapped him on his shoulder to make sure he's okay.

They thanked Marcel for the breakfast and double checked to make sure he was still okay with giving them a drop to school like he told Louis during their conversation.

"Its no problem Louis, though it might take a little time."

"Oh? Why?"

"Well there is a storm coming so there is a high chance it will have traffic on the main road plus my car isn't the uh...newest." Louis asked Harry if he still wanted to go.

"I honestly don't, but my parents will freak out if we don't-"

"-who cares! You worry to much, get out and live a little, you only have one life to live."

"Louis-"

"Harry." Louis gave Marcel a look which he understood and left. "Come on, it'll be fun." Louis pinned him to the counter.

"We can have fun." Louis used his free hand to press against his crotch which Harry threw his head back at.

"I-fuck, fine." Louis smirked. He knew Harry wouldn't say no, it would just take some sort of convincing. He was suprised though how little effort it took for him go give in, usually it takes him a while or atleast more of a effort.

"Wait Louis, I totally forgot to tell you-oh. Sorry!" Marcel ran back out, already running to the security room to delete to security camera footage from the kitchen.

They literally have cameras everywhere. It was annoying.

"Poor Marcel." Harry said even though he wasn't making an attempt to move nor was Louis. "I know." They made eye contact.

"Are you sure you want to go through with this? We don't have to if you don't want to." Harry shook his head.

"I don't really want to, but I guess if we don't get caught it won't matter." Louis felt a little smug, he was glad he had this influence on Harry even though it was a bad one.

Louis didn't respond, he only massaged Harry's crotch a little-making sure to leave a trail of kisses down his neck.

Harry used his free hand to grab a handful of Louis' hair and tug on it, he was in a little bit of a bliss and he honestly wanted more from Louis. He didn't care really what Louis gave him, he just wanted more.

"L-Louis." Harry moaned when Louis unbottoned his jeans and stuck his hand in it, teasing the outline of his clothed cock. "Shhhh, relax."

"Mhm..." Louis (with the help of Harry) got his jeans and boxers off, leaving them to lay on his ankles while Louis began to stroke Harry's shaft.

Once Harry got proper hard Louis removed his hand and spit in a little before placing it back and began to jerk Harry off, using his saliva as lube.

Unlike the first time, Louis started twisting his hand and playing with the tip. Harry didn't know what it was, but for some reason this felt 100% better than the first time, maybe it was because he was more horny, but whatever it was Harry seemed to thrive on it.

With Louis' hand movements increasing by every second and him sucking on his neck and leaving a bunch of marks, the pleasure over coming his body was just getting to him.

Suddenly Louis stopped all movement and let go of Harry's throbbing shaft, making Harry give him an unimpressed look and whine a little.

Louis told Harry to sit ontop of the counter. Harry did as asked, a little confused but curious what Louis was going to do.

Louis pulled Harry's legs apart and placed himself inbetween them, giving Harry a little smirk before he bent down and took all of Harry's cock into his mouth, bobbing his head up and down and increasing his speed with Harry's rambling as encouragement.

It wasn't long before he tasted the precum bubble at the tip and Harry's breathing turned uneven.

Harry subconsciously grabbed Louis' hair and pushed him down until he began to choke on it.

"Shit, sorry." Harry pulled him up and was worried about what he had done, but Louis shook his head and told him it was alright.

Knowing that Harry wouldn't last any longer, Louis licked a long stripe and took it all in his mouth once more, this time allowing Harry to control his mouth and go down and up whenever Harry desired.

His throat was burning with pain like always, but due to the force Harry was using it caused it be become really sore. That just turned Louis on even more.

"Fuck-Louis, I'm gonna cum." Harry threw his head back and came a beat later, body relaxing and his heart rate increasing then declining.

Harry pulled Louis up and gave him a weak smile, trying to catch his breath.

"You good?" Louis nodded and held his throat, trying to swallow some of his saliva but coughing at the burn.

Harry didn't even notice the tears in his eyes, or how swollen and red his lips were. He looked proper wrecked in Harry's opinion.

"You sure?" Louis coughed but nodded and started wiping his tears away. "Then why are you crying?"

"I'm not, i-its just a reaction." Louis stuttered out, trying to adjust to the burning. Harry checked once again, getting the same nod from Louis but he wasn't convinced.

He felt sort of bad.

"Want help?" Louis looked at where he was pointing and shook his head, he knew it wasn't just going to go away (mostly because he was already leaking in his boxers), but because this was the first time in a while he got so horny.

Plus he sort of wanted to jerk off, it's been a while and he missed the feeling of an orgasm.

Harry noticed him massaging his throat and apologized once more.

"It's not your fault Harry, besides I enjoy it."

"Doing that?"

"Well yes, but no. Having this pain, in some way the pain just makes it better and enjoyable." Harry noticed Louis' pupil was dilated. "Oh okay."

"Now come on, I think we better go tell Marcel we aren't going to school anymore."

"Where did he run off to anyway?" Louis shrugged and told Harry that they would just have to look.

Little did they know Marcel was still in the security room, trying his best to not think about the activities he just saw.

Guess Harry forgot to tell Louis about the camera in the kitchen.

-

It was coming to the end of the day, and Harry knew that his parents would most likely expect him at his house because tommorow him and Louis were moving in.

He gave them a call to confirm his suspicion and it turns out he was right. He informed Louis and soon they were in Marcel's car with their stuff, heading to the house.

"Thanks for calling the school again, Marcel."

"No problem Harry." Nobody said anything after that, Marcel was focused driving while Harry and Louis were focused outside.

Well, Harry was.

Louis was a bit tired. Before calling his mom to ask about the house, Harry managed to get a little nap in which Louis took as his advantage to jerk off.

He had his boner would constantly come and go because his mind was just flooded with sex. He hasn't gotten some action in a while and he was horny.

He wasn't going to ask Harry because he knew he wasn't ready to do so, so he had to jerk off without waking him up because as Harry told Louis, he felt bad that he wasn't returning the favour. Like stated before, Louis didn't want to pressure him in any way nor form, he knew that if Harry saw what he was doing he would feel accountable or something and want to help because of guilt.

If Harry was going to get Louis off, he wanted it to be because he wanted to, not because he felt guilty and was forcing himself to.

So yeah, Louis did manage to get himself off, but he didn't expect it to take so much energy.

He wanted to take a little nap while they drove to Harry's house, but he didn't want to accidently fall asleep on Harry and cause an argument or something.

So he forced himself awake.

Little did he know he would fall asleep by mistake just a few minutes after promising to stay awake.

So when Harry felt Louis' head rest against his shoulder, he was about to complain, but when he saw Louis was asleep he let it slip.

Louis had their hands on his lap the entire time, but subconsciously Harry moved his to Louis' upper thigh and caressed it.

Marcel kept looking at them through the mirror, kinda suprised but after what he saw, he knew he shouldn't have been. He found it adorable, really.

"Alright, we're here." Marcel whispered in attempt to not wake Louis up. Harry nodded and gently shook Louis awake while Marcel got all their stuff out.

"Wake up Louis."

"No, you're warm and comfy." Louis buried his face into Harry's neck, obviously still in his sleepy state of mind.

"Louis, you're ontop of me, I highly doubt that." Louis groaned and pulled away from Harry's neck, rubbing his eyes like a little kid and staring at his hands for a minute until Robin yelled for them to come out.

Harry and Louis got out and walked towards Anne and Robin, making sure to greet the Lynch's appropriately under Robin's glare.

"Right then, come on. Lets all go inside." Ross looked up from his phone after Louis poked his shoulder. "Shit, sorry mate." Louis laughed at the scared look on Ross' face.

"Its fine, you just caught me off guard."

"Oh..." Harry glared at him and told them to quite down because he was trying to pay attention to what his father was trying to tell him and Olivia.

"What a bitch." Louis said more to himself than to Ross. "He isn't, really." Louis gave him a look.

"Well maybe the Harry Styles you know, but the one I know is just-I don't even know how to describe the hate we feel for one another." Marcel chuckled behind them and introduced himself to Ross.

Robin noticed Marcel and told him to introduce himself to everyone.

"Er...hi? My name is Marcel and er..I'm Harry's personal chef until New Years because he lost a bet to one of his friends."

"And he's living with us!" Louis added with a smile, Olivia turned to him. "Us?"

"Us, Louis is living with me. Didn't you know?"

"Oh yeah, I just thought-nevermind."

"What is it?"

"Nothing mom, really." Her parents didn't seem convinced, but he let it go and instead just asked Marcel a bunch of questions that seems very weird in Louis' opinion.

"So, how are things with Luke?" Louis whispered, he wasn't sure if anyone knew he was pansexual. "He's fine-we have a date in a few hours, actually." Ross turned to his dad and quietly asked if it was okay if it was okay if he left early because of his date with Luke-so his parents did know.

Then why was Olivia hiding or whatever with the waiter/waitress?

Was Louis missing something?

"Your parents know about Luke?" Louis asked in astonishment. "Yeah, they were actually the ones that told me I should ask him out."

"Oh wow." Harry looked at them, sort of suprised but not that much. "Where are you going?"

"To the same strip club as before, I know it's a weird spot for a date but we mainly go for the food and the memories."

"Memories?"

"Yeah, its how we met."

"Wait, I thought you both met through a project with Ms. Alvarez?"

"Oh yeah we did, but turns out we met two years before here. It was just a normal resturant before it turned into a strip club. Luke was a waiter and my family and I came here and he spilled soup all over me. That's how we first met."

"That's a love story for you." Louis said with a little grin, it seemed like the world was pushing Luke and Ross together, almost like they were made for eachother.

"So since then we always go back, seems silly but it was the first time we actually met and it's really special to us."

"I think it's sweet."

"Of course you would haz, you're the biggest softy I've met. Such a hopeless romance." Ross looked at them.

"If you both want you can join us, I know Luke won't mind. Its much better than it sounds." Louis sighed.

"I would love to go, but I can't."

"Why not?"

"Just stuff, got this stupid dinner or whatever and I have school tomorrow. I know myself and I know Harry-I can party late and stuff but not Harry." Ross chuckled.

"Some other time then?"

"Definitely."

Robin called the three of them to the kitchen were they had dinner set up.

"Who made this?"

"Austin, its the Lynch's family chef." Anne said, already taking a bite of her food. "Oh okay." Ross excused himself and gave Louis a pat on his shoulder before announcing that he has to go.

Louis heard a car pull up and the front door shut, hearing faint noises of Luke talking to Ross and a car door closing.

"Since you're all packed, I think Louis and Harry should have their first night here-Marcel is free to leave if he wants, but I want both of you to sleep together here."

"What why? All our school bags are at home."

"Why home? Didn't you come from school?" Harry looked at Louis whom gave maintained eye contact with Robin. "No, we came from Harry's house. I had to use the bathroom and we left our stuff there."

"Oh well it's fine, I'll pick the two of you up with my car tomorrow and drop both of you to school." They nodded and continued to eat, not really having much to say.

-

"Well I guess this is it, sleep well boys." Anne gave them each a hug and kiss on the head, waving at Marcel and leaving with Robin a few moments later.

"Well that happened." Marcel told them out of the blue, finishing up a glass of water. "So you're staying with us?" He nodded and asked if he was off work.

"Oh yeah, you're done with your shift or whatever." He nodded and told them that he would be back and that he was just going to have a shower.

He left a beat later, leaving Louis and Harry alone.

"No work?"

"Oh I do, but it's already 9, I'm already late and I'm not in the mood really so I guess I'll just call it a night."

"Well that's a first."

"I know, you tired?" Harry shrugged. "Not really, but I guess we should go to sleep, after all we don't want a repeat of today."

Louis laughed a little. "I still can't believe it worked so well, I thought the school would call your dad or something to confirm that you're actually sick but I guess luck was on our side."

"Yeah and we probably won't get another one again, so we should really count ourselves lucky." Louis nodded even though he knew he wouldn't have been in trouble-well, most of it anyway.

"So are we going to sleep?" Louis didn't didn't really want to sleep, he was full of energy and he knew that Harry was aswell. He got an idea.

"We could watch a movie like last time."

"Seriously? We spent the entire morning watching a stupid movie, we need to sleep-"

"-I'll set a timer, come on!" And after a little bit more begging, Harry gave into Louis and soon enough they were heading upstairs into the screening room.

It wasn't as large as the one at Harry's parents house, but it was still big.

"So, what movie?" Louis asked after they both decided that they didn't want any popcorn or anything to eat nor drink. "Well since you picked last time, I think it's only fair I pick this time."

"Sure."

"Should we wait for Marcel?" Harry nodded and began looking through Netflix, waiting for Marcel to finish changing his clothers.

"He knows where we are though, right?"

"Yeah I knocked on his door and told him."

"Okay." Harry couldn't find any that he found intresting, he wasn't a movie person either but he expected to have atleast one movie in mind. Guess not.

Marcel turned up three minutes.

"Sorry lou, but I'm not stay up with you both. I'm tired."

"Oh okay, maybe another time."

"Sure-but what movie are you watching anyway?" Louis looked at Harry who groaned and handed him the remote. He gave up.

"Well I don't really have any in mind, do you have any suggestions."

"Have you watched Love Simon?"

"Yeah we watched it last time."

"Oh okay, Love Victor then? I know its a tv show but I like it."

"Hmm, well maybe not tonight, I'm trying to find a movie not a show. Besides Harry isn't a huge fan of Love Simon so I doubt he'll want to watch Love Victor."

"Well then I don't know Louis, maybe try Alex Strangelove?"

"Is it on Netflix?" Marcel nodded and said his share of goodbyes, leaving after Harry wished him a goodnight. "What's Love Victor?"

"What?"

"Love Victor, what is it?"

"Oh, it's like a spin off of Love Simon."

"What's it about?" Louis smirked a little. "Why are you so curious? Do you want to watch it?" Harry shrugged.

"Well it's basically about this kid names Victor trying to figure out his sexual orientation."

"Sounds boring."

"Hey, its really good. Don't hate on it before you've watched it."

"Whatever, what's Alex Strangelove about?"

"Don't know, want to watch it?"

"Sure, I mean we don't have any other option so I guess we can watch it."

-

Alex Strangelove ended up being a coming of age movie (?). Alex ended up realizing he's gay in the end and-....well you know how the story goes. Typical movie.

Of course Harry had to give his wonderful opinion at the end-Louis was considerinf slapping him-he understood that Harry was entitled to his own opinion, but did he really have to be so vocal about it?

Louis ended up getting Harry to shut up by pushing him against a wall and intimidating him, it was a weird way, but it left Harry quiet so that was good enough for Louis.

Harry ended up wanting to push Louis off the bed because he didn't want to share his bed, but Louis was being petty and stayed in the corner.

Harry ended up giving up and just allowed Louis to sleep in the corner. He however couldn't-well, more like didn't want to. He instead waited for Louis to fall asleep before quietly shifted to grab his phone and airpods, going onto Netflix, typing up a show or whatever that was on his mind.

Love Victor.

-

(Week 1, Day 7)
[Friday]

-

It was finally here, today marked one week since Louis and Harry became handcuffed to one another.

Their morning was rather simple, they had their breakfast that Marcel made them, having a shower, brushing their teeth and got a drop from Robin to school.

Word got around that it today marked the one week anniversary of Harry and Louis getting handcuffed, and it seemed that everyone was walking on egg shells for some reason. Even their teachers.

They got back their results from their math teacher and Harry actually got a 75%, Louis got his usual 100 but he felt sort of proud of Harry.

Technically he should, after all he did tutor him.

Their math teacher pulled them aside just before the enterd the cafe for lunch, and handed them their papers with an impressed face.

"I'm so happy! Louis, fucking 75%! That's the highest I've ever gotten!!" Harry cheered and he honestly felt like giving Louis a huge hug as a thank you, but he hated Louis.

Guess a pat on the shoulder-oh.

Louis hugged him. Like an actual hug-well, a hug with one hand. Still a hug. What has the world come to? Louis Tomlinson giving Harry Styles a hug?

Jesus.

"I'm so proud of you!" Louis whispered into his ear, closing his eyes a little and smiling. Harry didn't know how to feel.

He was shocked by the hug he was recieving, but he was never told by anyone that they were proud of him. Of course Louis told him that a few days ago, but that was different, but this-...Harry just couldn't process any of this.

Harry didn't even noticd when he started to hug Louis back, but he did.

Someone took a photo of them-the flash is what brought them to their senses.

"Niall! I told you no flash!" Zayn lectured, Liam shaking his head in disbelief with Maya and Gigi. "Did-...did they just hug?!" Louis and Harry looked at eachother, they knew what was going to happen.

As expected, Niall became jumping like a little kid and running around, showing everyone the photo and screaming that god was finally answering his prayers.

"These...these are our friends." Louis whispered to Harry, ignoring how everyones jaw dropped by their gestures. "We need new ones."

"Hey, atleast we're acquaintances. That's still something."

"Well yeah, sort of-"

"-I'm sorry, but would it be weird if I recorded this?" Maya askes them. How were they supposed to respond with that? They certainly didn't know how, so Harry gave them a shrug and awkardly started eating the luch that Marcel packed for him and Louis.

Well, his.

Louis made his own but was eyeing one of chicken sandwichs, he knew he could just give it to him but with everyone watching them and recording them-yeah, no.

But.

If he theoretically saved it and handed it to Louis under the table, then theoretically nobody had to know.

-

After the entire lunch drama, Louis and Harry became the hot gossip of the entire school. Everyone was either talking of the picture of them hugging or a small video that Maya tool of Louis and Harry staring at eachother when in reality they were just discussing how to ask Marcel to give them a drive to the bar without actually tell him.

At first it was annoying, but they've learned to ignore it.

Finally, it was Ms. Alvarez's class. Her class wasn't that boring, but it was English so it wasn't exactly exciting either. She did however tell them privately that she wanted to speak to them after class.

Louis seemed to just shrug it off and continue listen to her while she taught, but Harry was just overthinking on what she could want to talk to them about. He knew it had to have something to do with the project but the question is what.

It was driving Harry insane, honestly.

Thankfully class seemed to end quickly and soon enough they were at her desk, waiting for what she had to say.

"Okay so I've heard alot about what's been going on today, and I honestly don't know wheather I should be impressed or not."

"Uh...what does that mean?"

"Well I'd like to think that you've both grown a little and are starting to warm up to one another, but I honestly can't tell if its all an act or real. But I know the two of you, so more than likely its an act."

"Its not an act! We've genuinely started getting along then."

"Oh? So you don't mind spending another five weeks handcuffed?"

"Don't we have to?"

"Not really, you can either go through with the six weeks and pass, or end it now or fail." They shared a look.

"We'll continue." She seemed suprised, but nodded and asked if they had any problems.

"Well beside being handcuffed to him, I think the only problem is these handcuffs. These are way to small and tight." Harry rolled his eyes at the emphasis at the him.

"Right then, so do you want me to get another one from my husband?"

"Yes please, and tell him to make them bigger-like alot."

"Okay, I will tell them."

"Why do you always say they and them?" Harry asked without thinking, overing his mouth once he realized what he asked. "It's fine Harry, it's just that those are their preferred pronouns."

"Pronouns?"

"I'll explain on the way back to your house."

"Yeah, okay."

"Right, so I guess that's it then. I'll tell my husband that you both need a bigger pair of handcuffs and we'll change it Monday morning."

"Okay, thanks again Ms Alvarez."

"No problem boys." They left and began their walk to the parking lot where Marcel's car was waiting for them. "Do we have to go to the bar? Its so boring."

"Yes, I have a job you know. And maybe if you actually stopped whining and sleeping you would find it better."

"Ugh, can't you just skip today and start Monday?!"

"No. I have-need to attend my job."

"But what if I don't move, then what would you do? Then you'd have to stay at my house and not go." Louis stopped walking. "You wouldn't."

"I would, don't test me." Harry mocked Louis from the beginning of the week. "If you do that then I'll hate you."

"You already do."

"Correction, I'll hate you even more."

"Gues that's the risk I'm willing to take. You're not going to work today."

"Harry-"

"-Just please Louis, not today of all the days."

"Why not?!" Harry paused. "I-I can't tell you."

"Why the fuck not!"

"Because-I don't have to answer this. I said no and you're not going. I'm not moving." Louis couldn't believe how childish Harry was being right now.

Louis was really pissed.

"LOUIS!" Harry yelled, cutting Louis off from yelling at him. "You'll realize why tommorow or something. I-...I just can't have you go."

"What the fuck does that mean!?"

"I can't tell you anything. Please Louis, you can't go tonight." Louis shook his head ins disbelief. "Fine then, how will I get my paycheck? Huh!? We need to go atleast for that."

"Fucking hell Louis, I'll pay you double that if you just don't go."

"Why are you so persistent to get me to stay? Just give me one good reason and I won't go." And its then that a certain memory popped into Harry's head. It was a long shot, but according to his memory, Louis mentioned really wanting to go.

"Its cause...." Harry sighed. What has his life come to?.

"Its cause I want to go to the strip club."

-

Idk how I feel about the ending but ig its alright. Hope you all enjoyed! This is over 5K words (keep in mind I wrote all of  this on a school night) ugh, I need sleep.

Thanks again sm for 10k+ reads in under a month, you all are so amazing <3

ilygsm
-Nir💙💚

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

2M 53.7K 89
Harry Styles is your typical highschool popular Jock... Has loads of friends who include Zayn,Niall and Liam. It's the first day back when Liam infor...
3.3M 103K 114
Louis is shy and quiet . Harry is popular and known . ~ A few nights before his birthday , Louis decided he's going to tell his parents that he's gay...
278K 6K 40
elton has a sister, she comes to live with him and the guys.
235K 5.8K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...