🗯. . Dsmp oneshots archive b...

By Love4hollyberry

Used to be a oneshot book, please note that I am no longer a dsmp fan so this will not be updated More

Introduction
Request !! Open !!
Finally free - Dream
No longer Winged - Quackity + Sapnap + Karl
Jealousy - Tommy + Tubbo + Ranboo
Muddy Hoodie - Dream + Wilbur
A/N
Sickening mornings - Wilbur + Dream
I tried my best - Sbi . Pt 1
I tried my best - Sbi . Pt 2
Unexpected Playdate - Dream + tommy
Rough baking - Bee family ( unfinished )
Apologies treats - Sapnap + karl + quackity
One in particular - Philza
Shouting tnt - Sbi
For your own good - jack manifold + Tommy
Thank you !!
Headcanons !! - Dsmp!
Fuzzy panicky - Jschlatt + Quackity
Distastrous nuptials - Dream + fundy
Help
Sadness and cuddles - Wilbur + Tommy
Ender and forever together - Ranboo pt1(?)
IM BACK???
Ender and forever together - Ranboo pt.2
Hello!!
hello !!

It just isnt me - George

353 4 0
By Love4hollyberry

Fluff - mild angst ?/ trans oneshot

George is a trans-feminine presenting  fem aligned nonbinary / femby in this oneshot. Pronouns are they/them

Prompt : George is uncomfortable with his identity and tries to figure out who he is . Good thing he has  two great friends to help him find the perfect label

Tw : dysphoria ??  I can't think of any

In real life // no minecraft world

-------------

George lived in a constant state of questioning. It was hard to believe that George wasn't a boy. In fact , he was assigned male at birth but he never liked the thought of that. Him being a guy , he wasn't a guy , he knew deep into him that he was not made to be a guy , but neither was he made to be a girl ? Then what was he?

It had been what ? A month or two ? Maybe even more? practically a year that he felt his way . Why was it so difficult to be comfortable with himself? He was a guy . No that's a lie , he wasn't a guy and he knew it , he wasn't a girl neither but he was more towards femininity than  masculinity but at the same time it made him uncomfortable. He couldn't see him using she/her pronouns but he/him made him sick.

He tried multiple times to label himself but it didn't work . Feminine clothes made him feel great , skirt and dresses especially. But thinking of using feminine pronouns did not make him feel the same. Masculinity and masculine pronouns made him cringe and feel sick. Each time he was addressed as a he or him , it felt like he was being shot by needles all the way up his spine.  He thought of labeling himself as a non-binary but non-binary aren't feminine.... right?

George sighed , zoning out. He was so deep in his thoughts he didn't hear his usual streaming partners calling for him.
"Hello?? The earth calling George? "  Dream called from the other side of the screen. His eyes were drawn to the screen after hearing dying noises. Too bad for him he reacted too late. his health gone ,  he was slain by a zombie. Groaning at his virtual death , he threw his head back on his chair headrest. " i died " he growled at Dream . " it's not my fault , I tried to warn you " he protested  , making his skin ruin into a cave . " yeah , he called you like ten times but earned no answer , we almost thought you were a dead  man " Sapnap joked.  " ugh you guys are so annoying , i hate y'all I'm breaking up #smh" George commented , instantly looking at the chat , his people were so clingy at his commentaries that they started wailing over anything. ( yes i am harassing you gogystans /j )

@ oh_DreAM  :  no gogy doesn't like dream anymore "
@ Emqthy :  #dreamnaofoundbreakup 😰😰😰😰"
@ Piscataway : Gogy is so mean."
@ not yourfriend3 : Not my otp NOOOO "

He shook his head giggling .
They continued streaming for a few hours , filled with laughs and shouts. George was the first to end his stream and then after sapnap and Dream ended theirs.   The two guys walked out of their resting place to join their charming prince in his privacy. Dream opened up the door and entered the room closely followed by  sapnap. George was at his desk , playing with a stylus.  The brunette was wearing dream's hoodie with a black skirt and high blue pastel socks , he hadn't turned his face cam during stream because he didn't feel like it and also he didn't want to deal with all the sims in the chat today .a desperate sigh  escaped from his gentle lips , causing the others to hear his distress.

Dream  got closer , surprising the shorter by grabbing his waist and moving him away from his desk before pushing him into the bed fabric. sapnap jumped on the bed and got closer.  " Georgie , tell us what's wrong. " dream cooed , letting go of George so he could position himself more comfortably on the bed. " i don't know what you're talking about , im perfectly fine " he hesitated to say , playing it dumb. " don't try to get us dumbfounded, we're not that ignorant George and you clearly can tell we won't fall for your little game " Sapnap snapped " plus , you keep zoning out, thinking all the time and it's not the first time you do this on stream so we can tell something is wrong " dream added , placing his hands on George shoulder. The British guy turned  to sapnap who gave him a reassuring smile . " if you need to talk , we're here ok! You're always here to listen to us so it's our turn today , we're listening " sapnap finished.

George knew he couldn't lie so he decided to tell everything, his friends were supportive anyway so what would he lose ?  Lifting his back to place himself in a sitting position He sighed then started . " i just " he paused " i think " he paused again , choosing his wording wisely " I've been thinking alot about my gender identity  recently and i kind of need help labeling myself " he explained , looking at the sheets as folds formed under his gripping hands.

He refused to make eye contact , part because he could feel the stares of his friends on him and part because he wouldn't be able to retain his tears if he looked at someone , it was his first time opening up to someone about his identity and it made him feel quite anxious.

" okay ! Could you explain how you feel about your gender ?" Dream asked. Taking a deep breath , George continued.

" i don't feel comfortable using he/him pronouns or masculinity at all . As you guys could observe in my way to dress , I identify with femininity! Although , contrary to what i used to think , she/her pronouns does not fit my identity "  he expressed , the others nodding at his words , listening carefully.

" they/them pronouns makes me really happy and i thought i could possibly label myself as non-binary but non-binary are  androgynous and since I'm feminine i can't identify as such since non-binary are gender neutral and-" 

"Woah woah woah ,, i'm gonna stop  you right here man " Dream exclaimed , making George flinch " huh " he let out confused. " you know , not all enbys are  androgynous you know ? Some identify with masculinity and femininity too  , even if they're non-binary " Dream told the other , the shorter staring in disbelief. "Really ?" He blurted out , trying to not burst into tears.

" yeah ! And since you seek to present femininely , that would probably make you a trans-feminine  non-binary ! Although you get to choose your label! Not us " Sapnap added , smiling.  "Oh.... I see ! " he exclaimed, wiping his tears. " I'll do more research on it and keep you guys informed on my identity " George said , his voice Beaming in happiness . " we're glad to hear !  What pronouns do you want us to refer to you as ? " Sapnap  questioned , titling his head.

" They and them please !"
They  earned a couple of mutters of agreements which made a smile spread on their face.

After doing their little research , they finally came to the conclusion of identity as a trans feminine non-binary ! Their friends, to their biggest relief , took the news in a good way. Obviously since they were the ones who told them about the label .

During the past days , they got rid of most of their masculine clothes that would make them endure dysphoria only at the sight , keeping the ones that made them apathetic and bought some others that fitted their identity better.

And today was a big day for George ,  they were about to come out to their community.

" are you sure you want to do this George ? " Dream asked . Sapnap was off to the shop so it was only him and Them to deal with the possible hate of the possible upcoming hate .
"Yes I am sure ! I don't care if they hate me, as long as I am comfortable with myself , their words don't matter one bit to my eyes " the brunette confidently expressed . Dream leaving the room to get to his , George started the stream titling it as "important news " .

It was just a matter a time before many people joined the stream , spamming the chat.

After welcoming the viewers to the stream . They  took a few moments to get themselves together. Even if  they didn't really care about how they would react , coming out was a hard step to get through. They inhaled , gathering their  strength together and spoke up
, turning their face cam on .

"Alright chat , as you can see this is a different stream than usually " they started "
I made this stream for one and only purpose so here I go "they  sighed " it's been a while since I've been questioning myself and I finally found a label that makes me comfortable so.... I am coming out as a trans-feminine non binary!   Please do not any longer refer to me as he or him and use they them pronouns for me ! She her is acceptable , less preferred but surely welcomed ! " they  confessed to their viewers and to their biggest surprise, most of them took it well and were supportive .

@ sylveon_kiths : such a queen ! You are so valid "
@ ranbox.1114  : Go George go !! Pop off "
" @ twitteruserthatmyname  : pog ! Congrats on figuring out your identity "

"Thank you everyone for all the nice support ! It really means a lot  " George smiled " bye chat ! I love you all so much ! "they  said concluding the stream , they ended it , knowing they got a large weight off  their shoulders.

Sapnap, who had been watching the stream while being out bursted into the room with Dream, jumping on the younger. " We're so proud of you George !! " they shouted  synchronously ,  making George giggle. "Thank you guys , you don't know how much you mean to me " they  exclaimed, hugging them back.

They were glad they could finally enjoy themselves publicly without fearing hate . They had so many supporters , near and far !

They finally were themselves and they were glad
To finally be who they wanted to be.

-------------

This didn't take long to write. I'm surprised . Anyway I hope you guys liked this one! I'm not sure how to feel about this :]

1708 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22K 114 14
Hello! This is a book of Dream Team Oneshots. If you have a request for one, please leave it on the "A/N" chapter! <3
40.1K 815 37
|| Hey, this is a complete oneshots book for Tommyinnit! This is also my first oneshots book that has been published. So thank you for stopping by an...
46.2K 1.4K 28
a dream smp x reader where all the main ships haven't been set. THIS IS NOT A ONESHOT BOOK DISCONTINUED
947 10 17
This is a dreamnap one-shot fanfic I will be taking requests aswell (Not shipping them irl)