Sickening mornings - Wilbur + Dream

Littlespace oneshot

Request by loyd_146

In dmsp! minecraft??

Prompt : Dream and Wilbur are meeting up to continue working on a building project they've been working on for a while ( it's not related to the smp it's just their own building) Wilbur is sick but refuses to tell dream or anyone in fear of being seen as "weak" . He spends the night at dreams place but in the morning , his cold gets worse and he accidentally regresses , Dreams notices and help him get better taking care of him.

A/n : ( I hope this makes sense , i'm bad at plotting Lmao plus i keep mixing up all the ideas i have so at this point i don't even know if i'm writing the right thing and if it makes sense )

L! Wilbur ( 2 - 5 )
Cg!Dream

Tw : sickness and medications

A/n : i am not really familiar to how L'manberg is built so sorry if i write something wrong
And irl minecraft!! Im currently sleep deprived so sorry if the context is uh weird.
Remember that littlespaces is non sexual , Wilbur's calls dream daddy and Dream does the same for himself but that in a non sexual way.

-------------

Third person' s pov

Wilbur was known for the villain of the moment , but out of his villain arc , he had his own little project and activities.

Wilbur hasn't been feeling well this morning , runny nose , sore throat and a killing headache. He would cough from time to time and whenever it would worsen his headache. He felt so sick that he didn't want to leave his room , but he had to , he had to meet up with Dream today for business or whatever . He couldn't push it aside , they both had planned this for so long , he couldn't let a little sickness ruin their meeting. He stood up , his head aching harder at the sudden movement.

He walked out of his room meeting with Phil. "Good Morning Wilbur , I hope you're doing well " Phil said to his son , the other turning to his father , "be careful out there ok? " Philza cooed , walking past Wilbur in the hallway. Wilbur tiredly waved and gave a soft smile at the older that quickly faded away , grabbing his coat at the end of the hallway. He walked out of their little house and headed to L'manberg.

Wilbur sauntered down the L'manberg paths . Passing by the multiple buildings , his soft headache turned into a heavy headache as he walked . Groaning at the pain , he scoffed away the pain , tried at least, because the pain persisted. He couldn't tell anyone about his little sickness. It was nothing , just a little cold , why did it affect him so much? It's just a goddamn cold. It made him feel weak , he hated feeling weak. He did not want to be considered weak , if the other's learned about him almost being put down by a cold , he surely would lose all his credibility to everyone's eyes.
People were sort of terrified of him since he's a psychopath and he enjoyed being feared by the others and he didn't want to lose that from a cold.

Taking a few turns , He eventually got near to his and Dream meeting spot , Seeing the masked man leaning his back on a tree trunk , his usual smiling mask on. The younger man turned to wilbur , noticing his arrival. "Hi wilbur!" Dream loudly voiced , welcoming the other adult. "Hey" wilbur almost hissed. The loud tone of Dream's voice resonated in his head making his headache worse. Dream , concerned and worried for his friend , asked if everything was alright for him , Wilbur responding with the typical phrase "I'm fine! Thanks" he forced himself to exclaim , making his voice sound convincing , which worked. Dream took Wilbur response , without suspecting anything.