SKYFALL - F. HARGREEVES¹ - TH...

By Leo_In_Saint_Tropez

Ask me if I prefer the event of a falling sky or a breaking Moon. The Moon's light will shine no more if it b... More

☂ ᏰᏋᎶᎥᏁᏁᎥᏁᎶᏕ ☂
☂ ᏖᏂᏋ ᏬᎷᏰᏒᏋᏝᏝᏗ ᏗፈᏗᎴᏋᎷᎩ ☂
☂ ᏋᎮᎥᎶᏒᏗᎮᏂ ☂
☂ ᏇᏋ ᎧᏁᏝᎩ ᏕᏋᏋ ᏋᏗፈᏂ ᎧᏖᏂᏋᏒ ᏗᏖ ᏇᏋᎴᎴᎥᏁᎶᏕ ᏗᏁᎴ ᎦᏬᏁᏋᏒᏗᏝᏕ ☂
☂ ᏂᎥᎷ ᏗᏁᎴ Ꭵ ☂
☂ ᏒᏬᏁ ᏰᎧᎩ ᏒᏬᏁ ☂
☂ ᏇᏂᏗᏖ ᏂᏗᎮᎮᏋᏁᏋᎴ ᏖᏂᏗᏖ ᏁᎥᎶᏂᏖ ☂
☂ ᎥᏁᏉᎥᏕᎥᏰᏝᎩ ᏰᏒᎧᏦᏋᏁ ☂
☂ ᏋጀᏖᏒᏗ ᎧᏒᎴᎥᏁᏗᏒᎩ ☂
☂ ᎦᎥᏒᏕᏖ ᏖᏂᏋᎩ ᏦᎥᏝᏝᏋᎴ ᎷᎩ ᎷᎧᏖᏂᏋᏒ ☂
☂ ᎷᏗᏁ ᎧᏁ ᏖᏂᏋ ᎷᎧᎧᏁ ☂
☂ ᏇᏂᏋᏒᏋ ᏗᏒᏋ ᎩᎧᏬ ☂
☂ ᏁᏬᎷᏰᏋᏒ ᎦᎥᏉᏋ ☂
☂ Ꭵ'Ꮇ ᎦᏋᏋᏝᎥᏁᎶ ᎷᏬᏒᎴᏋᏒᎧᏬᏕ ᏖᎧᎴᏗᎩ ☂
☂ ᏕᏋፈᏒᏋᏖᏕ ᏗᏒᏋ Ꮧ ᎴᏋᏗᎴ ᏇᎧᎷᏗᏁ'Ꮥ ᏖᏗᏝᏋ ☂
☂ ᏖᏂᏋ ᏖᎥᏖᏗᏁᏕ ☂
☂ ᏖᏂᏋ ᎴᏗᎩ ᏖᏂᏗᏖ ᏇᏗᏕᏁ'Ꮦ ☂
☂ ᎧᏁᏋ ᏇᏗᎩ ᎧᏒ ᏗᏁᎧᏖᏂᏋᏒ ☂
☂ ᎩᎧᏬ ፈᏗᏁ'Ꮦ ᏕᏖᎧᎮ ᎥᏖ ☂
☂ ፈᏋᏝᏋᏰᏒᏗᏖᎥᏁᎶ 1Ꮶ ☂
☂ ᏖᏂᏋ ᎴᏗᎩ ᏖᏂᏗᏖ ᏇᏗᏕ ☂
☂ ᏖᏂᏋᏒᏋ ᏗᏒᏋ ᏝᎥᏋᏕ ᎥᏁ ᏖᏂᏋ ᏝᎥᏋ ☂
☂ ᎦᏝᏗᏕᏂᏰᏗፈᏦ - ᎦᏗᎷᎥᏝᎥᏗᏒ ᏕᏖᏒᏗᏁᎶᏋᏒᏕ ☂
☂ ᎦᏝᏗᏕᏂᏰᏗፈᏦ - 31 ᎩᏋᏗᏒᏕ ☂
☂ ᎦᏝᏗᏕᏂᏰᏗፈᏦ - ᏖᏂᏋ ᏋᏝᎴᏋᏒᏕ ☂
☂ ᏖᏂᏋ ᏋᏝᎴᏋᏒᏕ ☂
☂ ᎦᏝᏗᏕᏂᏰᏗፈᏦ - ᏖᏂᏋ ᎤᏬᎥᏋᏖ ᏒᎧᎧᎷ ☂
☂ ᏖᏂᏋ ፈᎧᏕᏖ ᎧᎦ ᎩᎧᏬ ᏇᏗᏕ ᏁᎧᏖ ᏕᏬᎦᎦᎥፈᏋ ☂
☂ Ꭵ ᏂᏋᏗᏒᎴ Ꮧ ᏒᏬᎷᎧᏒ ☂
☂ ፈᏋᏝᏋᏰᏒᏗᏖᎥᏁᎶ 2Ꮶ ☂
☂ ᏂᎧᏇ ᎴᎧ ᎩᎧᏬ ᎶᏋᏖ ᏒᎥᎴ ᎧᎦ ᏖᏂᏋ ᎮᏗᎥᏁ? ☂
☂ ᎩᎧᏬ ᎴᎧᏁ'Ꮦ ☂
☂ ፈᏂᏗᏁᎶᏋᏕ ☂
☂ ᏇᏗᎥᏖᎥᏁᎶ ᎦᎧᏒ ᎷᏗᏒᎥᏋ ☂
☂ ᏖᏂᏋ ᏋᏁᎴ ᎧᎦ ᏖᏂᏋ ᏋᏁᎴ ☂
☂ ᏖᏂᏋ ᏇᏂᎥᏖᏋ ᏉᎥᎧᏝᎥᏁ ☂
☂ ᏖᏂᏋ ᎴᎧᎧᏒ ᎥᏕ ᎧᎮᏋᏁ ☂

☂ ᏖᏂᎧᏕᏋ ᏋᎥᎶᏂᏖ ᎴᏗᎩᏕ ☂

4.3K 95 42
By Leo_In_Saint_Tropez

COFFEE WITH GUNMEN

"I'll put on a pot of coffee."

Y/N and Five walk to the front door of the building. A man had held the door open as he let the two inside, and the man left. They sat on a bar stool. Five ringing the bell impatiently.

Coffee, coffee, coffee. And more coffee.

A man in his late 40s walked inside the doughnut shop. Taking a seat next to the boy, with Y/N on the other side. And because Five didn't trust anyone-- minus Y/N, and maybe a few others-- he stared at man. Wondering if he was one of the people who were after him. His fears went away when the man pulled out his crossword puzzle newspaper. He looked tired. And entirely harmless.

A blonde woman in a bright pink uniform walked over to the three. She looked to be in her late 40s, early 50s. "Sorry, sink was clogged. So, what'll it be?" She asked as she took out her pen and notepad.

"Uh, give me a chocolate éclair." The man said.

"Mm-hmm. Sure. Can I get the kids a glass of milk or something?" The woman asked as she looked toward the too children.

'Stupid time travel.' Five thought.

Y/N scoffed quietly as her adopted brother answered the question. "The kid wants coffee. Black." Five answered. A bit rude. If Y/N was still literally a 16 year old, she would be cackling.

"Cute kids." The woman complimented. The man looked at her with a confused face. She then turns to Y/N, who is as neutral as any other human being. "What about you, dear?" She asks her.

"Just a glazed doughnut, please. Thank you." Y/N says as she uses her charm. Another skill that she was very good at using.

Five put a big sarcastic grin on his face. The woman looked at him with an awkward expression.

"Okay." She murmured to herself, and went to get her customers orders.

Y/N looked quietly to her brother. Right then and there, she could see the old man inside of her brother appear, as he made conversation with the man next to him.

"Don't remember this place being such a shithole. I used to come here as a kid. Used to sneak out with my brothers and sisters and eat doughnuts till we puked. Simpler times, huh?" Five said to the man. The man looked at him confused, then looked to Y/N, who held up a napkin which said, 'He's sick. Just play along.'

He looked back to Five with a still confused face. "Eh. I suppose." He answered.

"Here." The waitress said as she put down all of the items on the bar table.

"I got theirs." The man said as he gave the waitress a little wad of cash.

"Thanks." The siblings said in unity.

Five looked toward the man's green sleeveless jacket, which was worn over his yellow flannel. 'Ishmael's Towing: 24 Hour Service'. Was what it said on it.

"You must know your way around the city." Five began. Y/N looked towards the two in focus. Both of the two little rascals were unpredictable. You would never know what schemes they would do next.

"I hope so. I've been driving it for twenty years." The man answered.

"Good. I need an address." Five requested.

***

The towing truck man walked out of the doughnut shop. Leaving Y/N and Five alone in the building.

A man dressed in all black with a gun stood in the shadows with a few others. A tracking device in his hand. And his target was right inside doughnut shop.

***

Five put the napkin which held the address the man gave him, and put it in his pocket.

"What was that about?" Y/N asked him.

"Nothing. Just looking for an old friend." Five answered. Y/N knew something was up, but she was going to ignore it for now.

Five picked up his coffee mug and was about to take another sip when he saw men dressed in black enter the building from the shiny bell on the counter. He set his mug back down and sat there calmly. Of course Y/N noticed anyway. But she was always being tracked down and attacked. Of course she was used to this.

"Hmm. That was fast. I thought I'd have more time before they found me." Five said. Y/N rolled her eyes. Was he trying to brag? Or be glib? In a moment like this one?

"Okay." The dark skinned man said as he aimed his gun and Five. To him, the boy was the most dangerous of all. Besides Y/N. "So let's all be professional about this, yeah? On your feet and come with us. They want to talk." He continues.

"I've got nothing to say." Five answers.

"It doesn't have to go this way. You think I want to shoot a kid? Go home with that on my conscience?" The man asked him. His gun still aimed and ready.

"Well, I wouldn't worry about that. You won't be going home."

Five grabbed the knife from the table, and stabbed it into the shooter's neck.

"Hey, assholes." Five called out as he appeared on one of the tables. They began to shoot at him. But he disappeared, and the bullets hit Y/N instead.

"Don't harm the girl. They want her alive!" One of the gunmen yelled.

Or so they thought. She was gone. Like she was never there in the first place. They had realized that they hadn't actually shot anything. Except for the pictures of doughnuts on the wall.

Five stood outside of the front door. Watching the gunmen looked around with stupidity.

- Istanbul was Constantinople -

- Now it's Istanbul, not Constantinople -

Five knocked on the door. The gunman turned around, and saw Five salute him. And he disappeared.

- Been a long time gone, Constantinople -

- Now it's Turkish delight -

- On a moonlit night -

- Every gal in Constantinople -

- Lives in Istanbul, not Constantinople -

The gunmen looked around the room. Five and Y/N were nowhere.

- So if you've a date in Constantinople -

- She'll be waiting in Istanbul -

Y/N appeared on one of the gunman. Making him fall on his back as she stabbed him straight in the heart with one of her own knives.

She turned into wind, and went into the other gunman's mouth. His skin turned pale, and he dropped dead. She appeared again, standing.

- Even old New York -

- Was once New Amsterdam -

-Why they changed it I can't say -

- People just liked it better that way -

Five appeared behind a gunman, and wrapped his tie around his neck, making his throat snap. He grabbed a pencil from the bar counter, and stabbed the other gunman in the eye.

- So take me back to Constantinople -

- No you can't go back To Constantinople -

The other gunman was about to attack Five when Y/N grabbed ahold of him. Her arm wrapped tightly around his upper body. She grabbed her knife, and deeply slit his throat. Five looked to Y/N's unreadable face. She didn't look mad. Nor did she look happy. She grabbed the dead gunman's gun, and shot the last gunman in the face.

"You used to talk when you fight." Five said breathlessly.

"I guess we've both grown up, then." She answered.

- Been a long time gone, Constantinople -

Five grabbed his tie from his victim and put back around his neck.

- Istanbul -

- Istanbul -

- Even old New York -

- Was once New Amsterdam -

- Why they changed it, I can't say -

"For a sixteen year old body, you get pretty tired." Y/N says as she sat on the bar counter.

"How could you possibly know I'm exactly sixteen? You weren't there before the funeral." Five questioned.

"Simple. You're not the same. You act like one of those stubborn old men at a BINGO party." She remarked.

They heard a man gasping in the corner.

- People just like it better that way -

- Istanbul was Constantinople -

-Now it's Istanbul, not Constantinople -

"You want this one, or should I?" Y/N asked him

"No. I got it." Five huffed, and went over to snap the man's neck and put him out of his misery. He had a terrible career anyway.

- That's nobody's business but the Turks -

Five picked up the tracker that was connected to the chip inside his arm. He put a tight wrap around his arm, and made a small but deep cut in his arm. He stuck his hand it, but felt nothing that felt like metal.

"Need help?" Y/N asked.

"What do you think?" Five remarked. Y/N chuckled silently at his bitterness.

"Give me your arm." She commanded. He complied, and was about to stick her fingers into his warm blood, until she remembered that she had ruined her hands in so many fights, and attacks, they weren't gentle anyway.

" I advise that you bite on something." She says. Five scoffed. She raised an eyebrow at him.

The boy sighed and grabbed the napkin on the table. Rolled it up, and put it in his mouth.

She looked at the cut he had made for a few seconds, and then jabbed her fingers into his wound, making sure she did it like ripping off a band-aid. To which led Five to scream in pain.

She dug deeper until she felt a hard object in his blood, so she quickly pulled it out.

He looked up at her and sighed. Five took the napkin out of his mouth and put his hand out. Y/N put the bloodied object into his hands. He observed it carefully as it continued beeping.

"If you don't stitch that up, it's going to get infected." Y/N said.

"I'll be fine. Let's go."

***

Five and Y/N walked out of the doughnut shop together, as Five dropped the tracker in a puddle of water.

"What did he mean by, 'They want her alive'?" Y/N asked, using her finger and quote signs.

"I don't know. But I know we'll figure it out sooner or later." Five answered.

- So take me back to Constantinople -

- No you can't go back To Constantinople -

- Been a long time, Constantinople -

***

- Why did Constantinople get the works? -

- That's nobody's business but the Turks -

The woman in the pink uniform climbed up from the floor, and looked over the bar counter. And what she saw terrified her.

- Istanbul -

***

Diego stood over by the city lake. His car parked on the rough concrete, with Klaus inside.

The man in the black suit held his father's monocle in his gloved hand. The question that Luther had told him ran through his head. Over and over again.

'Do you ever remember a single that Dad wasn't wearing that monocle?'

Diego thought himself. Reginald was murdered. It's possible.

Klaus opened the car door and called out for his brother. "Yoo-hoo, Diego! I hate to rush you through any kind of brooding moment you might be having, but come on, man, we're starving!" Klaus said.

Diego looked toward Klaus. 'We?' He thought.

Klaus sat back in his seat, sadly.

A man wearing all black. A hoodie over his head sat next to Klaus. His state seemed gloomy.

Klaus took a deep breath. "I'm craving... eggs." He then clicked his tongue. "No! Wait, it's too late for eggs. Waffles. Huh? You like waffles, right?" Klaus asked the guy next to him, who nodded his head.

"Ah. Of course you do. Everyone likes waffles."

Diego dropped the monocle into the lake. Where it would never be seen again.

The radio on Diego's car started to static, and a female cop started speaking. "Gunshots reported on the 400 block of Milton Avenue, Griddy's Doughnuts."

He grabbed the tiny radio and got into his car.

"Diego, thank you for joining us, we have decided on, drum roll, waffles." Klaus said as he stared at the back of Diego's head.

"I'm gonna drop you off at the bus stop. I gotta get back to work." Diego says. Immediately dismissing Klaus's statement.

Klaus looked down sadly. "What, breaking bones and cracking skulls?" Klaus asked with a chuckle.

"Saving lives, baby." Diego answered.

"Well, I guess it's frozen waffles again." Klaus said to the figure next to him. But it wasn't anyone random. This was Number Six. Ben Hargreeves. Who was dead.

Diego turned his rearview mirror to see who Klaus was talking to. No one was there. But Klaus kept on talking. He assumed that Klaus was just super high, and started talking to people.

"Yeah, I could do egg and bacon, but I'm trying to cut down on my pig products." Klaus continued.

Diego put his vigilante mask on, and started the engine.

***

Vanya walked down the dark hallway, and reached her apartment door. The hinges creaked as she opened the door. She was about to turn on the lights when a sudden lamp came on, and the light shown two teenagers. Five sitting in the chair, and Y/N standing up, leaning on the wall with her arms crossed.

"Jesus!" Vanya exclaimed.

"You should have locks on your windows." Five remarks.

"I live on the second floor." Vanya said as she put down her bag and keys.

"Rapists can climb." Y/N adds.

"You guys are so weird." Vanya says as she closes her door.

***

Five had slicked his hair back. Although the bloodstains still shown. Y/N was about the same as she was before. Although she really just learned how to keep the mess away from herself.

Vanya took off her jacket and sat down. She noticed Five's collar had a smudge of red. "Is that blood?" She asked him.

Y/N chuckled in her mind. Five was no stranger to pain. But when it came to her, he really showed his pain. Especially because she caught his heart rate from his wrist. Rapid as her fingers touched his blood.

"It's nothing." Five answered.

"Why are you guys here?" Vanya asked.

"I've decided you're the only one I can trust. Besides Y/N." Five said as he adjusted himself in his seat.

"Why me?" Vanya asked.

"Because you're ordinary." Five remarked.

"Five." Y/N growled lowly.

"Because you'll listen." Five said. Changing his answer.

"Okay." Vanya murmured as she got up and went into the bathroom to get some cotton pads, bandage wrap and rubbing alcohol.

She inhaled silently as she saw how nasty the cut was. But she began treating it anyway.

He looked up at her. "When I jumped forward and got stuck in the future, do you know what I found?" He asked her. Y/N should know. She remembered completely.

"No." Vanya answered.

"Nothing. Absolutely nothing." Five answered. He could picture it all in his mind. The humidity. The dusty air. The fire, and destruction.

20 YEARS AGO

Five stood in a world of destruction. His clothes were dusty. His mind continued thinking at a thousand miles per hour.

'How did this happen? What happened here? Is there anyone else alive? Maybe they were right. Will I survive this? Can I make it back?' Five thought over and over again.

"As far as I could tell, I was the last person left alive. I never figured out what killed the human race, but... I did find something else."

Five reached into a crooked newspaper container. He pulled out a newspaper, and gasped.

"The date it happens."

He kept looking around him. The buildings were crumbled, and broken. The cars in the streets were rusty and destroyed. The sky was red, and the clouds were faded. This world was his own. His future world. But in this world...

Nothing good existed here.

***

"The world ends in eight days, and I have no idea how to stop it." Five finished.

Y/N stood in silence. 'Eight days.' She thought.

Vanya stared at him with a sad and shocked expression. She didn't know what to think.

"I'll put on a pot of coffee."

Author's Note:

Sorry that this chapter is shorter than the rest. It's kind of the end of the first episode.

And I might do a 'Big Time Rush' fanfiction for you guys. Who knows.

Love, Author :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 3.6K 41
"Why have one when you can have them all?" A story of new discoveries, love, and choosing the right one... or ones. *** I DO NOT OWN ANY IMAGES, GIFS...
18.4K 610 25
This version of the story is discontinued, there is a rewrite but read this if you dare I-. . . I Shouldnt Have Fallen For Him But I did. . . I Sho...
378 46 25
people often ask me how love feels like, i could simply answer them that the definition of love is different for everyone, not just for different sto...
4.1K 162 31
Two girls, two sports, two different worlds, all eyes on them at all times. So what happens when these worlds unexpectedly come crashing together? Wi...