SINDOOR - The Journey Of A Gi...

By _yesha_jain_

Someone grasped her delicate wrist so tightly, and she looked at him with fear. It was him, her sameer. He wa... More

Important!
Chapter - 𝗢𝗻𝗲
Chapter - 𝗧𝘄𝗼
Chapter - 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
Chapter - 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿
Chapter- 𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲
Chapter- 𝗦𝗶𝘅
Chapter - 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
Chapter - 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
Chapter- 𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗲
Chapter- 𝗧𝗲𝗻
Chapter - 𝗘𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
Chapter - 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲
Chapter - 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
Chapter- 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
Chapter- 𝗙𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
Chapter- 𝗦𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
Chapter- 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
Chapter- 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
Chapter- 𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
Chapter- 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆
Chapter- 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗢𝗻𝗲
Chapter- 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗧𝘄𝗼
Chapter- 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
Chapter- 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿
Chapter- 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲
Chapter- 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗦𝗶𝘅
Chapter- 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
Chapter- 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
Chapter- 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗲
Chapter- 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆
Chapter- 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗢𝗻𝗲
Chapter- 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
Chapter- 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿
Chapter- 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲
Chapter- 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗦𝗶𝘅
Chapter- 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
Chapter- 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
Chapter- 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗲
Chapter- 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆
Chapter- 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗢𝗻𝗲
Chapter- 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗧𝘄𝗼
Chapter- 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
Chapter- 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿
Chapter- 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲
Chapter- 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗦𝗶𝘅
Chapter- 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
Chapter - 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
Chapter- 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗲
Chapter- 𝗙𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆
Chapter- 𝗙𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗢𝗻𝗲
Chapter- 𝗙𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗧𝘄𝗼
Chapter- 𝗙𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
Chapter- 𝗙𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿
Chapter- 𝗙𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲
Chapter- 𝗙𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗦𝗶𝘅
Chapter - 𝗙𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
Chapter- 𝗙𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
Chapter- 𝗙𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗲
Chapter- 𝗦𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆
Chapter- 𝗦𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆 𝗢𝗻𝗲
Chapter- 𝗦𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆 𝗧𝘄𝗼
Chapter - 𝗦𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
Chapter- 𝗦𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿
Chapter- 𝗦𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆 𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲
Chapter- 𝗦𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆 𝗦𝗶𝘅
Chapter- 𝗦𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
Chapter- 𝗦𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
Chapter- 𝗦𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆 𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗲
Chapter- 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆
Chapter- 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗢𝗻𝗲
Chapter- 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗧𝘄𝗼
Chapter- 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
Chapter- 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿
Chapter- 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲
Chapter - 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗦𝗶𝘅
Chapter- 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
Chapter- 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
Chapter- 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗲
Chapter- 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘆
Chapter- 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘆 𝗢𝗻𝗲
Chapter- 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘆 𝗧𝘄𝗼
Chapter- 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘆 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
Chapter- 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘆 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿
Chapter- 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘆 𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲

Chapter- 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗧𝘄𝗼

1.1K 145 96
By _yesha_jain_

Sameer and naina were relaxing on one of the most beautiful beach of Greece. They were silently staring the sunset, which had magical shade of orange and hot pink, there was little blend of yellow also over the sky. The whole place was looking so resplendent, so divine, and so halcyon. Naina looked at her husband, and then gently rested her head on his shoulder, feeling very peaceful in his arms, he give her some soft kisses on her head, and then wraps his one hand on her lower back, and again shifts his attention on adoring the nature, and its beauty.

"Kitna beautiful haina yaha sab?" She end the silence between them, and he said lovingly - "Hmm, par mere paas jo baithi haina, usse khubsurat is duniya me koi nahin hain."

"Hogaya aapka?" Naina playfully slap him on his chest, and sameer reply with intense smile - "Main toh shuru bhi nahi hua abhi tak jaan."

"Teen mahine kitne jaldi khatam hogaye na? matlab in the starting first week humara pura jhagda karne, aur use solve karne me hi gaya, but after that sab kuch normal hone laga. Humari bonding achi hogayi, hum ek dusre ki baaton ko samjhne lage, ek dusre ko pehchaan ne lage. Mujhe samjh aane laga ki aapko kaunsi kaunsi baaton se bahut chid chadti hai, toh fir maine woh topic hi nikalni band kardi...aapne bhi fir mujhe jaisi mein hoon waise accept kiya. So it's all about mutual understanding, jo humare bich gradually grow up hogayi time ke saath." Naina was caressing his hair affectionately, as his head was now resting on her comfortable lap. He hummed, and she ask him - "Galat kaha kya kuch?"

"Nahin...I was just thinking ki agar tune humare rishte ko second chance nahi diya hota, toh mein aaj yahan honeymoon pe kiske saath aata?" Instead of giving her beautiful answer, he joked, which upset to naina. She looks him angrily, and he innocently ask her - "Galat kaha kya kuch?"

"Hatiye...aapse toh baat hi nahin karni chahiye hai." She try to raise his head up, but he was strong enough to hold her hand, and kiss them softly. He lovingly sniff the scent of her henna, and said - "mujhe mehendi bahut pasand hai, aur tere in haathon me toh mehendi aur bhi bahut khubsurat dikh rahi hain."

"Mujhpe sab acha hi dikhta hai waise bhi. Mera ex bhi yahi kehta tha." Naina didn't realise that she is hurting to sameer, by talking about her ex boyfriend.

He immediately got up from her lap, and sat in distance from her, and just than she realised that in excitement she has talked about her ex, which has disappointed to sameer. She softly speak - "sorry, woh maine dhyan hi nahi diya josh josh me...please forgive me. Maine sach me jaan bujh kar uska naam nahi nikala tha."

"Tu humesha yahi karti hai naina, ab mein pura frustrated ho chuka hoon tere ex se. Yaar woh teri life me hain bhi nahin, still you always talk about him...itna pyaar us bande ke liye?" Sameer said in displeased tone, and continued looking the sky, which was bringing darkness now.

"No...I don't love him, maine toh use pyaar karna kab ka chod diya hai, pata nahi fir bhi kaha se uska naam meri zuban pe aa jata hain humesha." Naina wraps her both hands across his chest, and whispers in his ear in seductive voice - "He was my past, you are my present...and future too, how can I love him, When I have started to develop feelings for you?"

"Jhoot hain yeh...you can never love me." Sameer gently took off her hands, and stares the fabric of his jacket without any reason.

"Why can't i love you?" She ask him in astonishment, and he answer her - "because you still feel something for your ex, jab tere dil se woh gaya hi nahi hain...toh tujhe mujhse pyar hoga kaise?"

"Aur agar main kahu ki mujhe aapse sach me pyaar hone laga hai, Toh kya aap manege?" Naina ask him with seriousness on her face, and finally sameer looked her, and said while touching his one finger on her soft cheek - "Prove it naina...sabit kar ki tune apne past ko completely bhula diya hain, and now you are totally mine."

"I don't have to prove anything sameer, mein janti hoon ki me totally devoted wife hoon, I can never cheat you by having some feelings about my ex." She said in stubbornness, and when she prepared herself to get up, sameer catch her wrist, and ask her in uneasy tone - "Sirf ek baat bata de mujhe. Do you love me?"

"Sameer please let me go." Naina uttered in restless look, but he was persistent to get his answer today. He ask her again, while putting pressure on her delicate wrist - "I am not asking you to say I Love You...sirf itna toh bol de ki tujhe mujhse pyar hain."

"Do you love me?" She turn back to ask him, and sameer immediately answer her - "Yes, zarurat hi nahi thi yeh question karne ki...because agar mein tujhse pyar nahi karta na, toh tere is dream place pe nahin aate hum honeymoon pe."

"Mera jawab bhi yahi hai fir." Naina said with nervous smile on her lips, and he ruffles his silky hair in happiness.

"So finally my naina is in love again?" Sameer ask her with wide naughty smile, and she shyly nodded her head in yes, and said - "Aapse pyaar karne ke alawa aur koi option hi nahi tha."

"Main aur koi option kabhi dunga bhi nahin tujhe. You are only mine, samjhi?" He said in possessive look, and going closer to her face, he crashes his rough lips against her shivering ones, and kiss her so passionately. He was holding her hair in his grasp very firmly, and was dominating on her completely.

Naina was trying to break the kiss, because she was feeling breathless now, but her romantic husband wasn't letting her go away even a inch, and was kissing her more lovingly. They both stood under the beautiful sky, and god were the witness of their love, and affection for each other.

"I am very scared to lose you, Naina, past ke dhoke ke baad, tune hi mujhe sambhala hain, tune hi sahara diya hain mere toote dil ko. Now I can't even imagine my life without you, please don't ever go anywhere, leaving me alone again." Sameer was tenderly holding her face, and was looking into her eyes, which was reflecting the fear she was feeling in her heart, by seeing his odd behaviour.

"Sameer aap aisa kyun keh rahe hai? I am with you ok? Koi humein alag nahi karega." Naina assure him, and he nodded his head in yes like a kid, and takes her in his embrace strongly.

"Like you, i also loved someone so deeply, so madly...but usne mujhe aisa dhoka diya, ki main mahino tak khud ko torture karta raha. Usi ki wajah se mujhe itni drink karne ki aadat lagi hain, warna pehle mein nahin karta tha. So now mera behaviour isliye aisa hain tere saath, because us ladki ke baad if i have felt something for someone in my heart, then it's you. I am very possessive for you, because i want you...I can't live without you, meri life ke har step pe mujhe teri zarurat hain naina. Please stay with me." Sameer was literally having tears in his eyes, which made naina shocked beyond any limits. How can he cry for her? she has seen many boys, but no one has ever cried for her. She lovingly erase his tears, and promise him - "I will never leave you sameer...aapko bilkul darr ne ki zarurat nahi hai, jaise aapko dhoka mila hain pyaar me, waise mujhe bhi mila hain, mein aapka dard ache se samjh sakti hoon, now together we both will heal our old wounds. Ok?"

"Ok jaan." He said with a smile, and kiss her forehead.

___________________________

"Naina we should go back to our room now, kabhi se bahar ghum rahe hain. I am feeling very exhausted." Sameer said in sulky look, but naina knew that she has asked the manager to decorate their bedroom before 11:00 pm, and it's only 10:00 in the clock now. If they will go back now, then her surprise will be ruined.

"Abhi nahi...ek ghante baad. Please" She said in cute smile, and he ask her - "what we will do ek ghante tak? Chal na yaar bahut thak gaya hoon mein."

"Sirf ek ghanta sameer...uske baad main nahi rokungi. Promise." Naina insisted him with cute baby expression, and finally he got agreed to roam with her for one more hour.

Sameer took out one cigarette from the box, and brought it near his lips, when his wife commented - "Dhumrapan shareer ke liye hanikarak hota hain."

"Mere shareer ke liye toh tu bhi hanikarak hai jaan, fir bhi saath leke ghum raha hoon na?" He said in naughty smile, and naina told him in serious tone - "Sameer I wasn't kidding, chod do smoking, it's not good for your health, aapke lungs damage ho jayege."

"Din ki ek do cigarette se kuch nahi hota hai yaar." He said with careless smile, and draw out the lighter.

"Yeh ek do bhi kyun leni hain fir aapko?" She ask him in wonderment, and he replied honestly - "because it helps me to feel better, is se stress kam lagta hai."

"Aapki life me kaun hai stress dene wala sameer? Main?" Naina question him in worried tone, and sameer quickly nodded his head in no, and said - "No way...come on naina itna bada business hain mera, stress toh hoga hi na."

"Toh stress door karne ke liye hum kuch aur bhi kar sakte haina?" She said as matter of fact, and he ask her mockingly - "Kya? jagrata?"

"Shut up...we can play games, we can listen music, we can talk about good things, we can try cooking, or cleaning our room, we can watch movies, we can go on a walk. We can do many things sameer, aisa nahi hai ki cigarette hi sirf stress door karne me aapki help kar sakta hai. There are many things, jisse hum khud ko stress free rakh sakte hain, sometimes you can even sing, but please akele me hi, because aapki aawaz na bahut horrible hai." Naina suggest him many spectacular ideas, and it left him stunned. This girl is literally blessed with unlimited talent.

"Ok fine but yeh last me kya bola tune? meri voice na itni achi hain ki jab mein college me tha na. Toh singing competition me humesha main hi winner hota tha." Sameer proudly lie about his singing talent, and naina laughed, and mocked at him - "I think us competition me sirf aap akele hi participate karte hoge."

"Hey shut up, bahut log hote the wahan, ek baar toh kishore kumar ne khud mera autograph liya tha." He said with swag, and she ask him in innocent way - "Really? kab liya tha? sapne me? because aapke paida hone se pehle hi kishore sir ki death hogayi thi."

"Oh haan...it was kumar sanu." Sameer said in cute smile, and naina scolded him - "Bahut hogayi aapki rubbish baatein...aaye bade mein acha singer tha bolne wale. Subah nahane ke time aap kitne wahiyaad songs gaa rahe the, Ufff."

"They were nice songs yaar, tujhe na music ki knowledge nahin hain itni." He uttered with puppy face, and she punched him mightily, and said - "O please...aapko kitni knowledge haina gaano ki woh mujhe subah pata chal gaya hain ache se. Don't open my mouth now."

"Oho open invitation for lip kiss, Haan?" Sameer leaned to clamp her mouth, but naina pushed him away, and said - "Bilkul nahin, jab dekho tab kiss...kiss, jaise woh oxygen ho."

"Mera oxygen toh mere saath hi rehta hain humesha." He lift up her hand, to kiss them, and she blushed a little.

After talking little more about random things, Naina ask sameer to head back to their room, as now she is feeling tired. He looked her in surprise, but said nothing, and walked with her quietly, as soon as he unlocked the door, He was astonished at seeing their room in changed look, there had been wax candles lit up in every corner, and strings of white garland was hanged around the bed. He wasn't able to believe on his own eyes, Who has did this? and How? There was design of heart, accomplished with the help of rose petals, and when his eyes scan the floor, he got to know that Happy First Night was written over it from rose, He can't thank enough that person who has decorated their room, without his knowledge. Naina was happily staring her husband, and was imagining about his reaction when she will tell him, that it was her plan to surprise him. She quickly close the door, while he was busy in checking out the decoration, and suddenly when he turn back, he found his wife giving him seductive smile.

"Yeh...yeh sab kya hain naina?" He ask her in shaky tone, and naina answer him - "Humare suhagraat ki taiyariyaan."

"Tujhe pata tha?" It was really very arduous for him to believe, that his wife knew about this all.

"Maine hi toh yeh sab karwaya hain baby...mujhe toh pata hoga hi na. Isliye toh aapko rok rakha tha maine bahar, because that time yahan decoration ho rahi thi." She said with sweetest smile on her face, and sameer blinks hard to make himself believe that it is all true, and not any of his wild dream.

"But why? I mean suddenly itna pyaar mere pe? Quite strange." He uttered in confusion, and naina looked him with different affection in her eyes, and said with genuineness - "Bahut wait kiya hain maine is moment ka sameer, I have never told you...but I was yearning to love you since a long time. Main nahin janti kyun, but aaj main humare bich ki har duriyo ko mita kar, humare bich pyaar ka sagar bharna chahti hoon. Will you please help me in this?"

"I don't know how should I thank you, i mean you weren't feeling comfortable with me isliye humare bich kabhi kuch nahi hua, lekin aaj yeh sab dekh kar...aur teri baat sun kar i am really feeling so special and happy, and Of course jaan i will help you in stripping off your clothes." The last line truly forced her to blush very deeply, and sameer stares her in delight.

"Besharam." Naina said with coy smile, and he replied - "Only for you jaan."

How was the update?

Any favourite scene or dialogue?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

594K 74.4K 200
I myself cannot believe that we have come to Book 3 of this story. Sameer and Naina are married now. This book explores their journey after marriage...
339K 15.7K 87
A story which deciphers brothers bond, love, care💕! To know peep into the story 👀👀!!!
184K 18.2K 45
sidnaaz marred got arrange but.... in sid family. all man didnt respect women... and sid is like aagyakari balak he never go against his father words...
55.8K 8.8K 53
Sai is all set for her another solo tour. She loves to travel during her vacations. Virat was nervous as it is the first time he is travelling alone...