breathless heart - nct, noren...

Af laurelynnnn

after learning that he had coronary artery disease, nct na jaemin's life crumbled. would he be able to stay... Mere

💔 prologue 💔
💔 1 💔
💔 2 💔
💔 3 💔
💔 4 💔
💔 6 💔
💔 7 💔
💔 8 💔
💔 9 💔
💔 10 💔
💔 11 💔
💔 12 💔
💔 13 💔
💔 14 💔
💔 15 💔
💔 16 💔
💔 17 💔
💔 18 💔
💔 19 💔
💔 20 💔
💔 21 💔
💔 22 💔
💔 23 💔
💔 24 💔
💔 25 💔
💔 26 💔
💔 27 💔
💔 28 💔
💔 29 💔
💔 epilogue 💔

💔 5 💔

2.5K 137 65
Af laurelynnnn

renjun and jeno had always been close.

the two boys had clicked immediately when renjun entered sm entertainment.

at that time, jeno and jaemin were always glued together.

they had some kind of best friend relationship, but growing older, this relationship had become something less brotherly, and much more loving.

for renjun and jeno, it was different, though.

renjun had always been fascinated by jeno, even before entering into sm entertainment.

when he joined nct dream, jeno was his role model.

the boy seemed to be perfect.

singing, rapping, dancing, handsome, muscular and friendly...

and so, renjun had gotten closer with jeno. and as jeno was always glued to jaemin, he had hung out with jaemin quite a lot as well.

everything changed when jaemin got on hiatus. between 2017 and 2018.

neither renjun nor jeno expected to feel this empty being far from jaemin.

and this made them even closer than they ever were.

they started sharing everything, from their bottles of water to their deepest secrets.

and did they discover interesting things...

renjun learned that jaemin used to have feelings for jeno.

jeno learned that renjun was gay.

renjun learned that jaemin didn't know jeno knew about his feelings.

jeno learned that he was renjun's type.

things escalated pretty quick, and they shared a kiss.

needless to say, this got them even closer.

even if they didn't get together, or if they never kissed again, they understood that they held a special place into each other's heart. and they understood that the depart point of all this was na jaemin. and so, this meant that this boy held another important place in both their hearts.

since then, they had promised themselves that they would make jaemin happy and keep him safe, so that he wouldn't need to leave them once again.

"renjun?" jeno asked, entering chenle and renjun's room.

"yes?"

jeno stared at renjun's bed where the older was wrapped up inside the comforter, only his head poking out.

jeno chuckled, approaching the boy on the bed after closing the door.

he sat down next to renjun, allowing one of his hands to find its place into the older's hair.

"i'm a bit worried for jaemin..." jeno told. "he refuses to open up..."

"i also tried a few times to ask him what was going on, and every single time, he assured me that there was no problem."

"it's obvious that there is." jeno told, making renjun nod.

the two boys stayed silent for a few seconds, renjun appreciating the caresses jeno was giving him on top of the head.

"i noticed something..." renjun broke the silence.

"what?"

"jaemin seems to get out of breath really quick."

jeno furrowed his brows, trying to recall jaemin getting out of breath.

"last time, when he brought hyuck's phone to the 127 dorm, he was on the verge of passing out."

"because he was out of breath?"

renjun nodded.

"what do you think that could be?" jeno asked.

"i have no idea... but it means nothing good..."

"should we tell taeyong about it?" jeno raised a brow. "he told us to warn him if anything happened."

"yeah, i remember..."

renjun and jeno debated for a few seconds, not knowing what was best to do.

"i'm not sure it would be the best idea." renjun told.

"i agree."

"seeing how jaemin tries to hide it from us when we are the closest persons to him, i'm not sure he wants it to be revealed to the rest of the group."

"yeah, plus, nothing is official now. we still don't know what he has..."

"oh, don't worry, we'll discover." renjun told.

💔

"hello, mom." jaemin said in a low voice.

once again, he was up at 3a.m.

but this time, he had woken up on purpose.

fortunately, his loud alarm hadn't awoken jisung.

jaemin needed to talk to his mother.

but it was too dangerous to do that during the day.

it was safer at night time, when everybody was asleep.

"hello, sweetie. how are you feeling?" his mother asked on the phone.

"not so good..." jaemin replied honestly. "i feel my condition getting worse every day."

jaemin's mother sighed on the other side of the line.

"i don't know what to say, jaemin."

"and i don't know what to do..." the teenager replied. "why does that shit happen to me? and why does it happen now?!"

"life if unfair, baby. you know that..."

"life may be unfair, but at that point, it's that i am victim of a malediction..."

"don't say that, jaemin..."

"first my back, herniated disk... and now my heart, coronary artery disease!" he let out. "i could die because of this, mom. i don't want to die! i am too young..."

at that point, the boy's eyes were full of hot tears.

he tried his best not to let his mother hear how broken he was, but it was so hard...

"jaemin, listen to me." his mother spoke. "i am a nurse, i can pick medicines for you. i'll deliver them to your dorm at night at 3a.m., okay? i'll heal you. i promise, baby. i won't let you suffer more."

jaemin sniffled at his mother's words.

he was so lucky to have such a kind mother.

"for the moment, try to eat lots of vegetables and fruits. they're low in fats and so, will prevent your arteries to get blocked by fats. i'll send you a message when i have the medicines and we'll meet at night. is that okay?"

"yes, mom... thank you so much." jaemin mumbled, still crying.

"it's normal jaemin. i love you." his mother replied. "now go back to sleep. you need to rest a lot."

jaemin hung up after saying goodbye, wiping his tears and standing up.

he walked out of the bathroom, and back to his room.

however, he was completely oblivious of the presence of another male in the dark corridor. 

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

602 35 12
Nct dream is a successful boy group that's known for their talents as well as their chemistry together. But one thing that the media as well as thè...
183K 9.7K 64
Mark and Donghyuck are ready to start a new chapter in their lives- with Donghyuck flying over to Canada for Mark's graduation before they embark on...
29.6K 1K 56
The Group, NCity had teamed up with the group Killarz, they don't know if it is something, or someone making them stay. But, this is what I know. Bu...
133K 7.4K 37
if there was something donghyuck couldn't stand more than anything else, it had to be being the centre of attention. he was perfectly fine stanning h...