The Invisible Sister (MLB FF)...

By NatashaD2967

Macy Dupain Cheng was the sister of Marinette. But the thing is that she was pretty invisible. Not literally... More

The Origins - part 1
The Origins Part 2
Meeting my new roommate!
Living with an Alien Baby?
Bubbler
Stormy Weather
Bonding as a Family
Bonding as a Family 2
Visiting the Orphanage
Pharoah
Time Breaker
Mr. Pigeon
Alone in a Cottage
Evilustrator
Roger cop
Confrontation
A/N
Copy Cat
The Mysterious Boy
School Play 1
School Play 2
School Play 3
Kidnapped
A/N
Horrificator
A/N
Dark Blade
Mime
A/N (again๐Ÿ˜…)
Gamer
Hiking trip
Animan
HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS!!!
(Dating Macy!!) Christmas + New year special
Antibug
Reflekta
Pixelator
Princess Fragrance
A/N
First Date
Volpina

Lady wifi

4.1K 112 30
By NatashaD2967

Macy POV

It was a normal day. Since the concert, Adrien, Ruu and I slept in the same room. And when I wake up, I'm always somehow in Adrien's arms. I even put pillows in between us, so it doesn't happen, but they always magically disappear. I have a feeling I know who did it. 

When I asked Adrien, he'd just dodge the question. Now, I just got used to it. 

As I sat there in class, I heard a commotion in the locker room. I got up and made my way there to see Alya, in trouble with Chloe. Damn it. 

They made their way to the principal's office and I followed, wanting to support Alya's side. What I didn't notice was a certain blonde was also following me. 

Chloe started making a big deal out of the situation, trying to get Alya in trouble. Alya did her best to defend herself. The principal ended up giving her just an hour of detention. 

"An hour? that's all she get's for breaking into my locker?!", Chloe screeched. I just rolled my eyes. 

"Sabrina!", she snapped her fingers.

"According to the school rules, any student who committed theft must be suspended for one week!", Sabrina walked upfront. 

"Yes, but she hardly stole any-". The principal was cut off by Chloe again.

"I'm not sure my father would like to hear about this!", she taunted.

"Now Chloe, let's not disturb the Mayor with a minor locker situation!", The principal started to sweat. Chloe just stared at him blankly and pressed, call. He immediately changed his tune. 

"Alya, you shall be suspended for a week!", he cleared his throat.

"What!", she was obviously pissed and I knew I had to step in. Chloe just stood there smirking. 

"Not so fast!", I walked in smirking. 

"I'm sure you wouldn't suspend a student for no reason right?", I asked taking out my phone and playing a recording of whatever went down in here, which I had taken while I was hiding. Alya looked at me, shocked that I stood up for her.

"No wait, Macy! don't send that!", The principal cried out.

"Don't worry! My daddy is the president! he can easily convince everyone that the video is fake!", Chloe smirked. Alya looked like she was about to pounce on her. 

I went over and put a hand on her shoulder, smiling at her reassuringly. I then picked up my phone and made a small phone call to a certain someone.

"Hello?... Hey~ Listen, I need your help with something!... Yeah, I need you to make a call to someone... yeah... Françoise Dupont college... yup... Thank you!", I hung up. The whole group stared at me confused. 

Then the principal's phone rang. He picked up.

"yes... what... PRINCESS MAGIC??!!!... yes!... I'm deeply sorry for the inconvenience... yes", he kept the phone down and looked at me shocked. 

"I'm so sorry you had to make that kind of call. You didn't tell me that you knew people from Princess Magic's side. you should have told me sooner!", he smiled nervously, trying to kiss up to me. I just fake smiled at him as the whole room looked at me shocked at his words.

"Since I can't disobey either side, I will give Alya her original punishment. 1 hour of detention!", he adjusted his collar. I knew I couldn't reduce it anymore and sighed. Chloe just puffed and walked away. 

As I walked out the door, I waited for Alya to come out, before going over and placing my hand on her shoulder.

"Hey, I'm sorry I couldn't help out more. You shouldn't have to go to detention for something you didn't do", I gave her one of my rare smiles. She looked surprised at my words before smiling at me. 

"don't worry girl! I knew you did what you could! in fact, I'm happy you helped!", she said. 

"Now that I think about it, we haven't properly introduced each other, I'm Alya!", she smiled.

"I'm Macy!", I replied.

"Wanna be friends?", She asked. I nodded, smiling happily. A friend huh. I should start making them. 

Now that I think about it, tomorrow is the day I visit that place.  I smiled at the thought of visiting there. 

Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder, I turned to see Adrien, smiling at me. 

Adrien POV

As I was talking to Nino, I saw Macy following Alya, Chloe, and Sabrine. Curious, I made up an excuse and followed her. I witnessed how Chloe started to push Alya until she broke. I was going to step in when I heard Macy speak. She then used her connections and made a call to the principal. This lead to the principal licking her boots. Since both sides were powerful, he decided on his previous punishment of one-hour detention. Macy sighed in defeat, knowing she won't be able to completely free Alya from her punishment. 

I smiled at the action. She's so kind. 

I was going to talk to her when I saw her wait for Alya. I decided to keep hiding. I witnessed how Macy and Alya became friends. I felt like a proud husband. wait, WHAT!!!!

Shaking those thoughts out of my head, I walked towards the happy Macy after Alya left. I tapped on her shoulder to catch her attention. She turned and looked shocked to see me, then she smiled the biggest and most cutest smile, which made me blush. 

She ran and hugged me tightly. Because of the impact, I had to twirl her around to Balance. We both laughed as she looked up at me with gleaming and excited eyes. 

"Adrien! guess what! I made a friend!!!". She excitedly told me, still hugging me. I was blushing from the close contact but didn't mind it. In fact, I kind of didn't want her to let go. 

"Wow! really?!", I pretended to not know, "who is it?!".

"Alya!", She was still on cloud 9. She looked like a child who just made her first friend. I felt kind of guilty looking at her. What a lonely girl. 

Wanting to wipe these thoughts out of my head, I teased her.

"If she's your friend, then what am I?", I asked. She paused and looked at me before smirking. She leaned in close and whispered in my ear.

"You're different! your my husband and Ruu's father after all", She turned and immediately walked away, leaving me behind. I was a blushing mess. Damn it!!! Why does she have to be so cute!!! 

You could literally see steam coming from me. 

The bell rang and I made my way towards class. 

Macy POV

OMG, THAT WAS HILARIOUS!!! HIS FACE!!! hahahahaa!!! I SHOULD TEASE HIM MORE!!!!

I was laughing as I got to my seat. 

Another day, another class, another round of sleep!

I got comfortable and drifted off to dreamland. 

Suddenly I was awoken by a screaming Marinette. She's most probably just learning about Alya's detention. She was scolded by the teacher (obviously).

She asked Nino why. Actually, I'd like to know myself!

The answer was hilarious. She thought Chloe was Ladybug!!!

"WHAT!!", me and Marinette yelled at the same time. One in shock and the other in laughter. Times like these are when being invisible is awesome. The teacher didn't even notice me and just sent Marinette to the principal's office. I just sat back in my seat. Adrien looked at me with a knowing gaze, seemingly thinking what I'm thinking. We both smirked at the same time. 

Suddenly the screen turned on, showing an akumatized victim. I knew immediately that it was Alya due to her key chain. Well Damn!! WAY TO WASTE MY EFFORTS!

I sneaked out of class without anyone knowing and made my way to the bathroom. I checked if nobody was there. Then Mullo flew out.

"You're gonna have to fight your new friend!", She looked at me, worried.

"No! I'm gonna have to save my new friend!", I smiled. 

"Mullo! GET SQUEAKY!!!!!", I transformed into Multi-mouse! I'm BACK!!

////

I made my way to Chloe's house. Since Alya thinks she's Ladybug, she'll most probably attack there first. I got there to see Chat sitting there.

"Don't you know it's rude to spy on a girl you pervert!", I smirked. Chat gave me a 'seriously' look, and I gave him a 'you love me', look. We were joined by Marinette 2 seconds later, in her superhero form. 

We didn't need to wait long before Miss internet showed up. I know, my nicknames are awesome, no need to praise me. We showed up in style to be asked who we were. I just looked at her with a 'how could you forget someone like me' face. Chat started showing off, while Ladybug was just awkward. 

Then we were chased by her, so we fled. We went to the basement since Alya will need a signal if she wanted to shoot those symbols at us. I was fed up, having to dodge those things. I'm CRANKY TONIGHT ALRIGHT?!!

The result was her just ignoring us and remaining upstairs, which led us to go upstairs. AGAIN. We entered a room filled with phones on the table. How did she have time to get these many phones?! 

Alya then started showing up on each of these phones. Me being smart started destroying these phones without anyone noticing. Which helped a lot, since we almost got her. Key word-almost. 

I went over to help Chat before chasing after LB. But the door was locked so we had to find another route. I checked to find out about the vent. 

"of course!", me and Chat said in since. We ran towards the vent. The thing is, we had to squeeze in together. So we were in a very awkward position. Chat was sitting with his back on the wall and I was on his lap, balancing over him. We were both blushing. There was an awkward silence. Suddenly, a jerk happened, causing me to fall onto Chat's embrace. I blushed bright red and immediately got off to see him, blushing too. I just lowered my head. 

Finally, we reached and I immediately got off. 

"Your out of minutes Lady Wifi!", Chat taunted. 

"Aw how cute, The cat and mouse couple came for their partner in crime", Alya commented.

"We are not a couple!", I shot back.

"We'll come back to that later", Chat winked at me, while I groaned. 

Lady wifi started shooting symbols at us again. Chat and I kept dodging until we got pushed into a freezer. My necklace almost came off. I immediately put it back on. Chat wasn't so lucky as his ring came off. He started to de-transform and I covered my eyes quickly. I think I recognize the clothing he was wearing. 

I was snapped out of my daze by his kwami's yelp. 

"Chat are you okay?", I asked. 

"Yeah! I'm fine, just lost my ring", I could feel movement around me. 

"I'm gonna keep my eyes closed just in case", I informed before feeling around, searching for his ring. 

"Ooh, so chilly in here!", I heard his kwami say. He came over and leaned into my palm, for heat. I giggled.

"What's your name little guy?", I asked as I closed my arms together slightly to provide warmth. 

"Plagg!", he answered. I could feel him snuggling into the heat. I laughed again. That's when the cold hit me. Damn it!! 

"Are you okay?", I heard Plagg ask.

"Y-Yeah! I'm fine!", I replied, smiling, trying to reassure him. But the truth is that I am freezing cold. I made sure not to move my hand and body, but my legs were shivering so badly. I hope the little guy doesn't notice. 

Plagg POV

As soon as I came out of the ring, I was hit by the cold. I looked around to see Adrien searching for his ring, and Multi-mouse covering her eyes and fixing her necklace. 

"Ooh, so chilly in here", I shivered in the cold. I saw Multi-mouse's arm stretched out and went over for warmth. She giggled in reply. 

"What's your name little guy?", she asked. She closed her arms a bit to provide warmth. I gratefully melted into it. 

"Plagg!", I replied. She laughed. 

I was getting comfortable when I noticed Adrien still searching for his ring. I was going to stay in the heat when I noticed her arm slightly tremble, before stopping. I looked up to see her body still straight. I am still suspicious.

"Are you okay?", I asked. 

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine!", she stuttered while smiling reassuringly. I was almost convinced until my line of sight went to her legs. They were shivering so bad!!! they were shaking so much, but her body and arms weren't!! I then realized, she was keeping her arm and body stable to not worry me, resulting in all her shivering happen on her legs. I immediately flew out of her arms to look for the ring. WHY DIDN'T I REALIZE??!!!

I flew over to Adrien and pointed at Multi-mouse, before searching. he was confused until he saw her legs and immediately understood. His searching became faster. 

"Got ya!", Heard Adrien exclaimed as he picked up the ring. I immediately got ready for transforming. 

Macy POV

It seems Chat got his ring. I was happy, I almost couldn't hold it on. he transformed and I opened my eyes. I heard a loud blast outside before the door opened. Ladybug was standing outside. I tried getting up, but my legs gave out under me. I braced myself for the impact, but it never came. Chat caught me and picked me up bridal style. I was too weak to protest. We both fell to the ground when the heat came back to us. Chat was still holding me, providing me with warmth. 

I heard LB's earing beep. She must have used her Lucky charm. That's when I blacked out. (Sorry, your writer is lazy)

///

When I came too, I was woken up by Chat. He looked so worried as he paced around. 

"Chat?", I called out as I slowly got up. He seemed to have realized I woke up and rushed towards me. I was engulfed in a hug. I was shocked for a bit, before relaxing. 

"Thank God!", I could hear the worry and relief in his voice. I sighed. We then said our goodbyes and I made my way home. 

"Ruu!", I called out, looking for the little guy. 

"Daa!", I turned to see him floating towards me. I smiled. I took him into my arms and hugged him. I saw Adrien come home from the window. 

"I'm home!", he called out. I walked out front.

"Welcome back!", I smiled at him with Ruu in my arms. This kind of feels like a wife welcoming her husband home. I smiled at the thought. Adrien dropped his bag and came towards us. He took Ruu in his arms and hugged him before wrapping an arm around my waist. He pulled me close and hugged me too.

"How was work?", I asked, still in his embrace.

"It was good but, nothing beats coming home", he smiled at me. I smiled back. I then pulled away from his embrace and went towards the kitchen. 

"So, what would you like for dinner?", I asked as I wore the apron. 

"Ah! Ms. Macy, Mr. Adrien, welcome home!", Wanya walked towards the group.

"hello Wanya!", Adrien treated while I smiled. 

"You know Wanya, you can just call us mom and dad like Ruu or sister and brother if you're not comfortable", I spoke. Wanya looked at me shocked while Adrien nodded at my words. He then broke into tears, causing me and Adrien to fly into a panic.

"T-thank you! Sister Macy!", he smiled through his tears. I finally realized that they were happy tears and sighed in relief. I walked over and wiped his tears. 

"Daa!" Ruu exclaimed and we all laughed. This feels so warm. So right...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 106K 62
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
228K 9.6K 60
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
1.5M 49.4K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
110K 2.2K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...