The Originals Book l ''Just H...

By PharmacistMennaEllee

I own no copyrights and i personally dedicate this individual work to Julie Plec the major author and the pri... More

The Originals
The Pregnant Wolf: The Dead Witch
No Wolves allowed
It's a girl
Attacking the young witch
The Harvest
Restoring the Kingdom: The Needle of Sorrows
The Key to the Kingdom
A Wolf Relative
Men World
The Vicious Treachery: A Harvest to complete "Olivia Smith"

A horrible accusation

96 0 0
By PharmacistMennaEllee

A Horrible Accusation 

A Black SUV driving through the night, smashing the autumn leaves underneath the car wheels that were running fast through the night with the sounds of dogs barking and wolves hauling. 

Hayley woke up to find herself in the SUV trunk with her hands tightened to each other by a thick rope. 

She began struggling and fighting against the trunk wall to get out when the vehicle stopped, a man got out of it and she heard the footsteps of him approaching the trunk. 

Then the trunk was opened and Hayley stopped struggling for a while to look at the face of the man opening the trunk through the total darkness of the night, only about an hour or even less from dawn, and she knew the face quite well. 

Hayley: Tyler?  

Tyler: Seriously? You don't wanna fight me, Hayley. You know you can't beat a hybrid.  

Then she once again started kicking and screaming while he left her over his back with her hips on his shoulder, legs on his chest and her whole trunk toward his back. He was a tall dark man in his mid tweenties, dark haired, black eyed and with an almond dark colored skin. 

And the man's face shifted to his vampire face and his veins started appearing on his face while he was holding the kicking and shouting Hayley. But his face looked most alike Klaus's vampire face, besides the veins rising under his eyes and skin, he showed a yellowish green sparkling eyes giving the face of a hybrid.

_______________________

Klaus and Elijah had to make Marcel pay for what he did but first they went to him & destroyed his night party. While all his vampires were gathering, the both stepped in, shouting at him and demanding him. He was standing high at the balcony of his castle, while they ordered him to give back Hayley thinking that he had her. 

Klaus: Good evening! I'd like a word.  

Marcel: What do you think you're doing?  

Elijah: It appears that we've interrupted a collection of filthy amateurs! We've come here for the girl. Give it to us, or we kill everyone here... starting with you.  

Marcel: You two got a lot of nerve, coming into my home and making demands.  

Klaus"smiled fakely": Your home, is it?  

Elijah"shouting angrily": The girl! I will not ask again.  

Marcel: I assume you're talking about Hayley? Yea high, dark hair, bitchy attitude? Who is she, anyway? 

Klaus: She's an old friend. You know how sentimental I am about old friends.  

Marcel"smiling provokingly": Well, I ain't got her. And before you start whining, I did pay her a little visit earlier tonight. I was feeling nostalgic, so I took a trip out to the plantation where I used to be a slave. And, imagine my surprise when I realized that the Original family of vampires had taken up residence. Your girl, Hayley, answered the door, we exchanged hellos, that was it. You don't believe me? Look around. Hell, I'll even help you find her. But the question that I'd ask is: if Hayley isn't here, then where is she?  

At that moment Klaus in his vamp-speed jumped up to the balcony and stood face to face with Marcel when all of a sudden once again he snapped his neck. All Marcel's vampires appeared at total shock, some of them even fled the whole place. Klaus jumped down smiling at those remaining from the gatherings and then he, together with his brother, stood waiting for the arrogant Marcel to wake up. 

____________________ 

After a few hours, Marcel woke up to find himself laying on the ground. His men where at his back gathered away from the two strong originals who were sitting at the center of the castle side by side, with their legs crossed and having a drink. 

Elijah Not the most attractive community, are they? 

Klaus: You do realize they can hear you? 

Elijah: You do realize I don't care?  

Marcel touched his snapped neck and stood up. He appeared angry that time after snapping his neck infront of his men but also he was slightly amused by provoking the two of them, especially Klaus, to the point that would lead him to do what he had just done. 

So he stood up faking a smile to deny them the pleasure of any victory and approached them. 

Marcel: You know, Elijah, I liked you better in that box.  

Then turning to Klaus: But Klaus, my sire. 

He gave a pause showing a slight bow. By "my sire" Marcel meant the one vampire who turned me into a vampire by his own blood. 

Then he continued still talking to Klaus: you I owe the world, and I always show respect to my elders. If your special lady friend is missing, you could benefit from the help of a witch. And, since I control all the witches in this town, I'll grant you one little locator spell. Sabine's the best guide in the Quarter. Need to find someone? I guarantee, she's your girl. 

At that point Marcel presented Sabine to help. The same Sabine who was working together with Sophie in her herbal shop and also the very first vampire who had met Elijah on the begining of his visit to New Orleans. 

At that point Marcel appeared as he was leaving when Klaus stopped him. 

Klaus: Where are you going?  

Marcel: I hate to cut this short, but the sun's coming up soon. My nightwalkers need to get inside, and I have got a city to run. I leave you to track down your lost sheep.  

Elijah"to Sabine": Can you find her? 

Sabine: I can try.

___________________

The sun had already risen by the time Tyler brought Hayley to a strange place. She knew that region, she had been here before, it was the home of the werewolves in the whole town, The Bayou. But she wanted to know where exactly in the bayou they were. 

Hayley: What is this place? 

Tyler: The armpit of Louisiana.  

He pulled a knife from his pocket and cut the rope around her wrists. 

Hayley: What are you gonna do with that?  

Tyler: Depends on you. 

Hayley: Hey, you attacked me, remember? You ambushed me, in my own backyard.  

Tyler: It's not your backyard, it's Klaus's! You're shacked up in that mansion with that psycho. A long way from the girl I've met in the Appalachians, helping other werewolves. 

As werewolves prefered always to travel in packs, Hayley knew Tyler but only as a werewolf in a pack traveling along with her pack of wolves, the one she followed and of course not her own biological pack that she uptill now was still searching for it. But things changed then and Tyler became a hybrid. The first hybrid created, aside to Klaus, and by the means of Klaus's own blood.  

Hayley: Tyler, I'm sorry, but a lot has happened since the last time I saw you.  

Tyler: You mean that you're pregnant? 

Hayley looked stunned. Noone knew about that except for the Mikaelsons and the few number of witches in the Quarter not even Marcel and his vampires who, after all still, members of the french Quarter itself, she had been staying within since her own pregnancy had started. So how Tyler knew about her pregnancy and he wasn't even a citizen of the same city. He lived in Mystic Falls, a lot of miles away from New Orleans. She appeared so confused. 

But Tyler continued: A hybrid baby, yeah, I know all about it. I've been roaming around the Bayou, asking questions. Let me tell you what I learned! 

Then he lift the top of her sweater's sleeve and her birthmark appeared on her shoulder. 

Then he proceeded:This crescent birthmark means you come from a big-shot family. Some kind of royalty for the werewolves of this region. And right here--  

He gestured around with his arms wide open and resumed: this is all that's left of them.  

At that moment from the uphill, a blonde girl appeared standing behind one of the trees and made a quick glance but then left quickly. 

Hayley: Hey! 

Hayley wanted to talk to her but the girl vanished. 

Hayley: Help me!  

Hoping that any of the girls' pack could help. 

Tyler: They can't help you! They're in the woods, hiding, because they were persecuted for decades by vampires.  

At that moment another werewolf appeared from the house Tyler was at its doorstep. Tyler seemed to know the man very well. In fact, they seemed to have a plan about Hayley.  

The werewolf"pointing to Hayley": Is that her?  

Tyler: Yeah, Dwayne. Get her inside. 

Dwayne grabbed Hayley from the hands to bring her inside the house while Hayley kept begging and shouting.  

Hayley"screaming": Tyler? Tyler!

__________________

The two brothers were still at Marcel's castle sitting with Sabine. The witch was placing a map infront of her with Klaus's blood on it and casting a locator spell to find Hayley. The blood began moving as Sabine murmured her strange words till it stopped and Sabine, who had been closing her eyes for the whole time since the spell begun, finally opened them. Then she pinpointed with her forefinger a location on the map. 

Sabine: She's in the back country. Way up past Houma, deep in the Bayou.  

Elijah: I don't suppose you could be more precise? 

Klaus: What's the matter, Elijah? You're worried a bit of splashing about in the bog might ruin your expensive shoes?  

Elijah: As a matter of fact, after my recent confinement, I could use a decent stroll through the countryside. 

Sabine: There are stories of exiled werewolves, encampments. If Hayley went out that far, chances are she went to find them. 

Considered Saphine's words. 

Klaus: Clearly, she hopes to make the acquaintance of more like herself. I suppose our company wasn't good enough for her. 

Elijah seemed to be more than concerned by Sabine's words. He seemed really worried.

______________________

Marcel was waiting with his vampires at one of the room of the castle while still keeping an eye on Klaus and his brother together with Sabine. He then saw the witch moving as if she was leaving and the two brothers followed her and Marcel could hear them, by his super-hearing ability, telling that they were finding Hayley in the bayou. 

When he noticed Josh's presence, then he assumed that it was either the naive Josh didn't notice that he had been already spotted all the night the day before or he was compelled to do whatever Klaus asked him to do even if he became discovered by Marcel as the spy in the Quarter. 

So Marcel played the fool for a while with his guy. 

Marcel: Wonder what'd happen if you saw those guys"refering to Elijah and Klaus" now. I bet you'd tear them apart, right? 

Josh"nervously": Ah, yeah, totally. Ha probably go all vamp-ninja on them. 

Marcel: Hahaha! You're a funny guy, Josh. In fact, I thought it was really funny last night, you know, seeing you at that plantation where Klaus is staying. 

Josh became sure Marcel knew about it all. So he stood up and intended to leave when a group of Marcel's vampires blocked his way forcing him to turn back to Marcel. 

Marcel"with a smirk": Oh, ho ho, hahaha! You going somewhere, Josh?

____________________

Klaus and Elijah arrived the bayou and began searching the location Sabine gave them as they left their car. While Elijah's concern for Hayley, that appeared clearly on his face since she had gone, seemed to be a concern for Klaus. 

Klaus: You seem quite determined to find the little wolf. 

Elijah: If I'm moving too fast for you, Niklaus, you're welcome to wait in the car. Do be certain to leave the windows down. 

Klaus: Ah, so I've touched a nerve? You've begun to admire this girl. Perhaps that's why you've been barking orders since your return, hoping to impress Hayley by assuming the role of family patriarch. 

Elijah: If you're going to insist on treating her like a walking incubator, then that's your mistake. 

Then Klaus stopped and appeared to sniff a scent in the air coming from a nearby place. 

Klaus's smelling sense as half a werewolf was much more better than his brother's who was only a vampire. 

And then Elijah stopped and looked at his brother. 

Elijah: Have you found her scent? 

Klaus ran by his vamp-speed to a SUV at the other side and so did Elijah and it was Tyler's vehicle. 

Klaus"groaned": No, but I found someone else's. This vehicle reeks of someone I thought I was rid of... Tyler Lockwood. 

Elijah knew about Tyler as the first werewolf Klaus converted into a hybrid but at that point it appeared that Klaus had more to tell. 

Elijah: And why would your little hybrid-sidekick from Mystic Falls have any interest in Hayley? 

Klaus"carelessly": He wants revenge because I went after his girl. 

Elijah: Why do I suspect this is the least of your offenses? 

Klaus: Back when I had the means to sire hybrids, he was my first, Although, I didn't give him much choice in the matter. 

Klaus began memorizing everything bit by bit about his betraying hybrid. 

He remembered how it all begun only one year ago, when he moved to Mystic Falls, searching for the doppleganger, Elena Gilbert, whose blood, according to a close witch of him, could have been used by Klaus to break the curse his mother had cast upon him for a thousand years, preventing him from becoming a true hybrid and keeping him only with the vampire manifestations just like all his siblings. 

Thus as he reached Mystic Falls, he got his hands on the doppleganger and made his witch friend contact the original witch, Esther his own mother, the one who had cursed him, and the witch demanded Klaus's drinking of the doppleganger's blood to the point of her death in order for him to break the curse and so he did and he became a true hybrid. 

But the girl appeared to be more cunning, she found a way to stay alive by some witchy acts to fake her death. In the begining Klaus thought that Elena's staying alive would prevent him from creating the hybrid army, the army he had always wished to build for a thousand years. But then he realized, by the help of an older witch close to his witch friend, that his mother deceived him when she told that Elena had to die for him to break the curse and in fact only a sip of her blood could have been enough for him to break it.  

Not only that but also the greater surprise was that the doppleganger's blood was the only true means for him to create hybrids. 

And that was when Tyler came to the picture. Tyler was the love of Elena's best friend, Caroline and the guy was a werewolf until Klaus, unwillingly, turned him into a hybrid after he kidnapped him and fed him his blood then snapped his neck and when he awaked he fed him some of Elena's blood, who he had also kidnapped, and it happened. Tyler became a hybrid. The first hybrid to be created aside to Klaus.  

Then Klaus used more of the innocent girl's blood to creat even more hybrids to build an army to fight anyone who would ever dare to oppose or cross him turning them all to slaves to obey every order without question. 

Tyler, with the help of Elena, the one who wanted to break free from Klaus's hands, draining her more and more of blood whenever he wished, and Caroline, Tyler's one true love, all teamed up against Klaus and decided to kill him for good after a witch friend of them told them to raise Mikael, Klaus's stepfather and the one true enemy he had been escaping from for all of his life, as he was the only person with the means to kill Klaus for good, a white oak stake. 

And then he told Elijah how he fought Mikael while Elijah, himself at that time, was being daggered by the silver dagger and how he managed to use the very oak tree stake he, Mikael, had himself created to kill him against him, and then watched his body completely burning to ash as he suffered to death with the stake in his heart. 

But the betrayal "according to Klaus's description" never stopped and Tyler and his team had a Plan B and uptill that time, Klaus hadn't yet known that it was Tyler, his own man, who had awakened Mikael. 

The treachery"again as he described it" that very time was greater and Plan B had been put to work after awakening, Klaus's other two brothers, Kol and Finn, who Tyler had always noticed that Klaus was so keen to keep those two ,especially, all the time daggered, unlike his other two siblings, Elijah and Rebekah. 

And not only that he also dominated a great rebellion among the other hybrids Klaus had created revealing his true intentions by showing them himself that very time. 

Tyler then used the white oak stake of Mikael against Kol and Finn to kill them for good and then came the doppleganger's role in plan B to finally break free from Klaus's control by turning herself into a vampire using Tyler's blood and so making her blood forever useless to Klaus to create any hybrids preventing him from creating anymore of them for at least a couple of centuries until a new doppleganger could arise once again.  

And while all of that was happening Caroline, the beautiful blonde girlfriend of Tyler, was playing Juliet to Klaus acting that she was in love with him making him actually feel for her and begin to love her for once after centuries of forgetting actually what the word means. 

Klaus grew angrier than ever. He had lost everything, his two brothers, his sired hybrids, his doppleganger's blood and being deceived by the love of a woman who had been faking all of it so he decided to avenge his brothers and teach Tyler and the others each a lesson never to forget.  

So he started with his uprising hybrids, he slaughtered all of them in a massive massacre for opposing him.  

Then Elena, the doppleganger, he killed her own aunt by snapping her neck as Elena watched. 

Then it was Caroline's turn, the one that had acted so well, he killed her father by pushing a long sword he had in his chest leaving him stuck to the wall hanging to death  

And finally, the greatest traitor's turn, who had fled away like a coward for his life. He drowned his mother to death in her mansion's swimming pool as she begged for mercy. 

All of that Elijah had no information about. The only information he had until that moment was that both his brothers and his father were killed by the oak tree stake but he didn't know about how had that happened until Klaus told him now. 

Klaus"while sneeking across Tyler's stuff in the vehicle for any clue": He was loyal in the beginning, but he grew insubordinate, turned my other hybrids against me. I couldn't have that, so I massacred the lot of them. Tyler ran like a coward before I could finish him off. 

Elijah"sighed in frustration": Anything else that you would like to share? 

Klaus: Well, there was this business with his mum... 

Telling him how he drowned her to death. 

Elijah"devastated": You killed his mother. Wonderful. 

Klaus"defending himself impulsively": He needed to be taught a lesson! 

Elijah"interrupting angrily": And what lesson will you be taught, Niklaus, if he retaliates by harming Hayley? 

Klaus"pointing his forefinger toward his brother": So you do care about her. Well, go on, then. Have at it, brother. Save her. Claim what spoils you can. I've sampled what she has to offer and let me tell you, she is exquisite-- 

Elijah"cutting his speech": --Niklaus, so help me... 

Klaus: Enough. I'll kill Tyler Lockwood myself. 

Then he left vamp-speeded to find Tyler.

__________________________

Marcel knew well that Josh was compelled so he thought that it would be of no good for him to kill someone of his own as Josh. Thus he had another plan for him and so he took him for the only one person who could fix his compulsion and bring him back to normal, Davina. 

She was still in the attic and he went to see her together with Josh who was imprisoned alive in a large canvas bag over his own shoulder. 

While Davina,who sensed magic right after Sabine performed her locator spell searching for Hayley, ran towards Marcel telling him about the witchy act she sensed a few hours ago. 

Davina: Marcel, something is happening. There is a witch doing magic in the Quarter. 

Marcel"smiled": Oh, no worries, that one is Marcel-approved! Besides... 

Then he dropped the sack to the ground. 

Marcel: Got something else for you to handle! 

Marcel opened the bag and Josh revealed and he appeared totally terrified right after he saw Davina's face. 

Josh"terrified": Oh, no. Y-you're the super-witch. 

Marcel"to Davina": Say hi to Josh. 

Davina"confused asked Marcel": Why would you bring him here? 

Marcel: Josh has a problem. Klaus compelled him to spy on me. 

Then Marcel held Josh and settled him on a close chair while he was still terrified of the powerful witch. 

Josh: Agh! 

Marcel"continued to Davina": I can't have that. So, I thought, "I'll just kill Josh"-- 

Josh"interrupted": Marcel, please! It's not my fault! 

Marcel: --then I thought, "Killing a vampire? That would be breaking my own rule." Smart thing to do is to flip Josh. That way, he can tell Klaus whatever I want. He could even spy for me. All we gotta do is wipe away that compulsion. So, what do you think? 

Davina"highly confident": I can make him forget what Klaus told him. But, the more Klaus said, the more it is gonna hurt. 

Marcel"smiling": Hmm. Probably gonna hurt a lot. Josh? 

JOSH: I-I'll do it. Anything. Yes.  

He hesitated for a while then he continued: How much pain are we talking? 

Davina held up her hand towards Josh and her eyes began to focus on him sharply then Josh's eyes blurred bit by bit and he began to scream in total agony holding up his head by his hands while Marcel watched.

___________________

Hayley was still kept imprisoned by Tyler in the house he brought her to and he tied her hands to a fire stove preventing her to flee anywhere. 

Then he began talking to her about the main reason that made him kidnap her in the first place. 

But before, she asked him if he was the wolf that had been haunting her since the day of her arrival to New Orleans and the one thing that made her suspect him to be that wolf was because, unlike normal werewolves, only hybrids could control their shift into wolves without the moon controlling that shift. 

Hayley: Tyler, there's been a wolf watching me lately. Protecting me, like it instinctively knows that I'm part of it's pack.  

She paused then continued: You're a hybrid, you can turn into a wolf whenever you want... Was it you? 

Tyler"confused": No, but you're right-- only hybrids can control when they change. And I'm the only one left, besides Klaus. Which is why we're here. 

He appeared so determined to tell her why he brought her there when she stopped him. 

Hayley"afraid": Whatever you think you're doing, you know that whole Original family has made some sort of pact, or something, to keep me and the baby safe. So, if you hurt me, they'll kill you. 

Tyler"with a painful smirk": What makes you think I'm afraid to die? 

Dwayne entered the house to follow them again after he had left to assure the place safety. 

Tyler"to Dawyne": You ready for this? 

Dwayne"nodded": Let's do it. 

As they talk to each other more Hayley appeared to be more anxious and terrified about what they would do to her next. 

While Tyler began looking through a bag he had with him a brought from it a large syringe and he approached her. 

Hayley's fear increase more and more and intensify as well as he came closer to her with that ugly big syringe in his hand. 

Hayley"scared": What are you doing? 

Dawyne held Hayley tightly for Tyler who croaked down be her side while still holding the syringe. She knew what he would do to her. 

Hayley"begging": Tyler, please. NO! Tyler! 

Tyler: Klaus destroyed everything good in my life! So, I'm gonna take away the thing he wants most! 

Hayley"screaming": NO, PLEASE! TYLER, PLEASE!  

Tyler stuck the syringe in her belly as Dawyne held her tight while she was groaning in pain and fear and then brought it back out of her body with blood. He was taking a sample of the baby's blood. While poor Hayley was looking in horror at Tyler as he did so. After that he took the syringe and injected its blood into Dawyne's neck then snapped his neck. Hayley checked and shivered in terror after Dawyne's body fell to the ground giving neither a breath nor a pulse.

__________________

Rebekah's call with her brother the night before terrified her. Thus she had to return back to the Quarter to check up on her brothers and Hayley who she knew to be kidnapped and she knew well that Marcel played the major role in that mess and so she decided to pay him a visit or perhaps more follow him well. 

Marcel was leaving Davina's room at the attic to the church when he sensed a quick movement there, he knew it was a vampire and not just that it was a lady one. Assured to be Rebekah, he smiled cunningly and turned to talk to her. 

Marcel: I thought you were leaving town! Couldn't stay away, huh? 

Rebekah stepped in to show herself to him and then grabbed him by the neck to push him against the wall on the other side of the church then placing her shoe high heel a few centimeters away from his neck.  

REBEKAH: I was half-past Louisiana when I found out you invaded our home. What have you done with Hayley? 

Marcel"gasped for breath as he smiled": You're so hot when you're angry. 

Then she again lifted him up.  

Rebekah"totally in rage": where is she?  

Marcel: Whoa, I didn't take anybody! Alright? I already sorted this out with your brothers. But, it begs the question-- why'd you come back? 

Rebekah: If Klaus learns it's my fault you found Hayley after I left her alone--- 

Marcel"stopped her smiling and flirting": It's only you i care about, Rebekah. If you think that I'd ever, in a thousand years, do ANYTHING to hurt you, you've got me confused with Klaus. 

Rebekah: All your charms and flirtations simply prove that you're every bit the liar and manipulator that Klaus is. 

Marcel"stopped laughing and appeared to be slightly hurt": Is that what you really think? 

Rebekah: By all means, prove me wrong. 

Marcel: Fine. Come on, there's something that you need to see. 

Marcel turned to leave when Rebekah followed him reluctantly. 

_________________ 

Dawyne's body was still lying dead to the ground and Hayley was still in her shock but sonner she began to calm down her horror and knew well what Tyler was up to. She started having instincts about Tyler having some sort of suspicions about her little baby but how Tyler would have such thoughts about a little baby even still not born and what suspicion it could be , that questions were wondering now in Hayley's mind as she kept looking at him with a look of blame and disgust. 

He knew well what her glances meant and also knew that she was wondering about what he wanted with her baby's blood and he seemed willing to tell her all she was wondering about. 

Tyler: Don't get all judgy! Dwayne knew what he was getting into. He volunteered! 

Hayley"with blame": For you to kill him? 

Tyler: Dwayne is a werewolf who died with your blood in his system. The same blood you share with your hybrid baby. 

Hayley"she began to understand": You're trying to turn him into a hybrid? That's impossible! 

Tyler: I've been running with wolf packs all over the country. One of them was tight with a witch. She had nightmare visions about your baby and how Klaus could use its blood to make an army of hybrid slaves. 

Hayley"in fury": I am sick of these witches and their premonitions about my baby. It's just a baby! 

Tyler"backing off away from her as he replied": Maybe. Maybe not. That's where Dwayne comes in. You see, he was happy to be the test case. If you haven't noticed, these people don't have much to live for. They'd all welcome the chance to become the superior species. Trouble is, all hybrids are sired to Klaus. They follow his every move.  

Then he grabbed a knife out of his bag and placed it on the table then turned back to her: No way I let that happen. 

Hayley: How can you be so sure Klaus knows what the baby's blood will do? 

Tyler"laughing": What do you think? Klaus Mikaelson, killer of men, women and puppies, all of a sudden wants to be a daddy?  

Then he crouched down by her side again as he resumed: Or, he's got an ulterior motive. Hybrids can walk in the sun. Their bite is lethal to vampires. They'll take over New Orleans by the end of the week. And you know what's going to stop Klaus then? Nothing. 

At that moment Dwayne awakened and gasped for air as those coming back from the dead. Hayley started and Tyler seemed to be ready for step two. 

Tyler"giving a glance to Hayley before nodding to Dawyne": You're gonna have to feed on her. 

He vamp-speeded back to the table and took the knife then he made a cut in Hayley's neck to make her bleed. 

Hayley"screamed": What? No! Ahhhhh! 

Tyler"to Dawyne": Do it. 

Dawyne appeared to be more than ready for feeding at the sight of Hayley's blood so he attacked her while she kept kicking and screaming in refusal and he started feeding on her blood while she groaned. When all of a sudden he appeared to be choking in the house and so he left her and ran out of the house both groaning and screaming in pain then he gave a roar out of it when Tyler followed him to the outside to find his head bent down to the ground and his body giving some kinds of convulsions.Thus he started to calm him down. 

Tyler"to Dawyne": Look at me! Look at me! 

It worked, Dawyne began to calm down. 

Tyler"relieved": You're okay. 

Dawyne's hybrid face appeared. Sparkling yellowish green eyes revealed together with veins underneath the skin directly under the eyes. The blood turned him into a HYBRID! 

Dwayne"looking up at Tyler": I'm better than okay.

___________________

Poor Josh was still in the attic with Davina still working on breaking his compulsion and as it continued as the guy suffered more and more. 

He was screaming and groaning in pain when Davina showed a lot of sympathy for his sufferings and so she approached him while he was still sitting on his chair and sweating heavily and as she reached him she began to calm him down and comfort him for a while. 

Davina: I'm sorry, but it's just gonna get worse. Klaus' compulsion runs deep. 

Then he replied her to continue whatever worse it would going to be and so she did as she returned back to her previous standing place.

_________________________

Hayley was still tied in the house trying to free herself with whatever power had been left in her after her struggling and fighting as she tried to reach Tyler's knife he mistakenly left on the ground but unfortunately it was a bit far from her reach. 

Then she heard the footsteps of Tyler entering the house once again so she turned to him to make sure if it really worked or not. 

Hayley"curious": It worked, didn't it? He's a hybrid. 

Tyler: If Klaus gets a hold of you, if he gets that kid? He wins. 

Hayley became quite assured now about the mystical abilities of her unborn child and so she believed her instincts that Klaus was aware of that piece of information and he really had planned from the beginning to use it to create his hybrid monsters making her innocent baby a blood bank for his hybrid beasts. 

Hayley"concerned": Then help me hide the baby from him! Help me run! 

Tyler"stepwisely approaching her after kneeling to take the knife from the ground": He'll find you, he'll take your kid away, and he'll make more hybrid monsters. Slaves who do everything he says.  

Hayley"terrified": Tyler, whatever you're thinking of doing, there has to be another way. You're not like this!  

He shaked his head as he came closer and closer towards her with the knife still in his hand when Hayley brought out a broken chair leg from behind her back, a one she found beside her after Tyler had just left to see Dawyne and she stabbed him with it in his gut but it was a weak act easy for a hybrid like Tyler to simply overcome it by pulling back the peice of wood from his gut and throwing it to the ground in total anger. 

Tyler: That was stupid! 

Then he was about to attach Hayley again with his knife when a voice came from outside the door just behind Tyler and it was Dawyne's. 

Dwayne: Get away from her! 

Tyler"turning back to him": What do you care? 

Dwayne"angrily": I said get away! 

Tyler"annoyed": You got what you wanted, now get lost! 

Hayley"desperately": Dwayne, he's gonna kill me! And he's gonna kill you, too! He said that hybrids are too dangerous to live! You need to stop him! 

Tyler: SHUT UP! 

He slapped Hayley's face and at that point, Dawyne moved with total rage towards him to attach him back after hurting Hayley. As the fight between them started, Tyler's knife fell once again to the floor and at that point Hayley caught it up and began using it to free herself from the tight rope around her wrists. Tyler finished Dawyne off by pulling out his heart after all he was much more stronger as he was the older and as he turned back to see Hayley, the place was empty and the door of the house was wide open, she'd managed to flee.

_________________

Hayley, who had just escaped an angry hybrid seeking his vengeance, starting lurking through the woods and hiding by the trees as she ran quickly away from the house and Tyler's sight with the knife still in her hand showing signs of high alert and attention after all despite her pregnancy she was still a wolf, a wild creature who had always learned how to defend itself on danger following its own instincts and seeking places where more safety could be felt. She ran more and more but at some distance she stopped to lean on a tree alarmed to any dangerous, unexpected movements through the woods while Tyler's knife was still held up by her hand. When all of a sudden she heard the weaving of something by her side. She turned, defending herself by the knife, to attack when a hand held hers with a smile. She sighed. It was Elijah with his decent smile that always kept his gentle temper on any situation and that actually had always given her the feeling of safety and security.  

Elijah: Forgive me! I thought you were in danger. It appears I was mistaken. 

At that moment, Hayley embraced him so close and she began feeling secure as if she was at home. In his arms, she was gasping heavily and her body was shivering in fear and excitement.  

Hayley: You will not believe the crap day I'm having. 

He leaned her palms on her hair assuring her that she now had nothing to fear about with him by her side. 

Then she began to calm and bit by bit left his arms. 

Elijah: I'll take you home. 

He took her hands but she stopped him with a serious look in her eyes. 

Hayley: Elijah, there's something you need to know about the baby.

__________________

Tyler, like a mad man, began running through the wood searching for his one only aim, Hayley, only for one reason to finish her off together with the threat she carried in her womb for good. 

Looking through the woods with his strong instincts as a werewolf and his sharp hearing as a vampire he was assured that his prey was much far weaker and vulnerable than he was and that it would be all for fun to capture her back. 

But by time, he became fed up with the hide and seek game, so his anger and rage controlled his fetching her through the woods. 

Tyler"angrily": HAYLEY! Don't make this harder than it has to be! Give up now... I'll end it quick. 

Then Tyler's hard senses made him notice a movement through the woods and then a voice came from behind him which made him jerk towards it. 

It was Klaus's. He knew that voice quite well even without looking at his owner. He only just turned to fight. 

Klaus: Quite an offer! Though, not one I'll be extending to you. 

Tyler"quite prepared for the fight despite being a bit confused about him knowing the place": Klaus. 

Klaus"cunningly": Hello, Tyler. You look well! I aim to change that.  

He started walking around arrogantly while continued: Threatening a pregnant girl in order to exact revenge against me? I never expected you to sink so low! I admit, I'm impressed! 

Tyler"provokingly": Used to hang out with you. I guess something must have rubbed off. 

Klaus"provoking him back": What would Caroline say if she saw what you've become? Perhaps I'll ask her when I call her to tell her of your demise.  

Tyler"with an evil smirk": Whatever happens to me, Caroline's never going to stop hating you!  

At that point Klaus's face showed affection. for Tyler, it seemed to work. He managed to provoke him by those few words he had just said. Klaus's face also showed rage and fury. That was Tyler's chance to prolong the chase and make it more painful for Klaus since he had known well that Klaus couldn't be killed but at least he could show him a brief moments of agony and torment like those. It was a successful strategy especially for an impulsive anger-uncontrollably one like Klaus. 

Thus, Tyler disappeared with his vamp-speed among the woods while Klaus was still standing. Caroline's mentioning seemed to had affected him badly but it all took seconds till Klaus followed Tyler back to the woods. 

Klaus: Come on, mate! Give it a bit more effort! I want to enjoy myself. 

It lasted for about half an hour. Klaus still searching the woods while no sign for Tyler to be seen anywhere by the infuriated Klaus Mikaelson who had never given up on his aim. 

Klaus: Is this your idea of revenge, Tyler? A grueling game of hide-and-seek? 

Tyler appeared from behind a tree he was lurking behind with a wooden stake in his hand with an extremely high speed even Klaus's didn't have the time to notice it and he stabbed him from the back by the stake which went through his heart. 

For a typical vampire, a stake like that was totally enough to kill but for a Mikaelson, an original, especially Klaus, that just gave some physical pain as he pulled it out to complete the fight with Tyler. 

Klaus"groaning": How dare you! 

Tyler: I'm just getting started. 

That time, standing right infront of Klaus, it seemed for Klaus that he wanted to confront now. Fine, that was how Klaus thought. 

Klaus: Let's end this, shall we? 

the both of them looked at each other with a plain distance separating both by eyes were in close contact as if they were highly close. Their sharp eyes began giving their vamp-wolf shape turning to yellowish green with veins and they both ran into each other with a huge roar from both. 

They both clinked to each others as they dreadfully fell to the ground. Their clothes became dusty and Tyler, who was the angrier for that while, stabbed Klaus by another wooden stake in the side when Klaus groaned. 

Klaus: You've grown bloodthirsty. Perhaps it's best your mother didn't live to see you like this. 

And he gave a loud evil provoking laugh. That was more than enough for Tyler to be affected by recalling the memory of his mother who had lost her life by Klaus's hand and so Tyler's grab became loose over Klaus so he held the stake and stabbed Tyler back at his gut as he raised up. 

Klaus: It's sad, really. I thought I made you better. Turns out you're quite the disappointment. 

Tyler stood up with highly annoyance and anger on his face. He pulled out the stake in his gut and then threw it away as he walked towards Klaus 

Tyler: I guess I'm another one of your failures. Like how you failed at making hybrids. How you failed your family!  

He approached Klaus who appeared nervous by his words then he continued: Now it looks like you're going to fail your own kid! 

At that point, Klaus instantly pushed Tyler against a close Tree and stuck his hand in his chest intending to kill him by ripping out his heart. 

Klaus: And thus ends your tedious little life. At least it was brief! 

Tyler groaned in pain but showed no signs of fear or begging for his life. His courage and willingness to die or even yearning for his death revealed well on his face as Klaus grabbed his heart before pulling it out. He had nothing to live for after losing his mother, his only remaining family.  

Tyler"gasping for breath": Do it! You're never gonna break me! Only thing you can do is kill me.  

Then shouting he continued: so go on! Go on, get it over with! 

Klaus"paused for a while as if he realized Tyler's desire to die": Ahhh, you want me to end your suffering, don't you? Hmm? I did break you! I took everything from you, and now you're begging me to sweep away the shards of your shattered little life. 

He was speaking to him while his hand still within Tyler's chest catching his heart while Tyler's pain revealed clearly on his face and his face began to go pale and bluish when all of a sudden Klaus held his hand back out of Tyler's chest without grabbing his heart. 

Klaus"staring at him": Death offers more peace than you deserve. It's better to let you live. And each morning, you will wake knowing your wretched existence continues only by my will.  

Then he began to compel him: Now go, and live the rest of your days knowing that you are nothing to me.  

He left him alone in the woods with signs of defeat and failure on his face.

_______________________

Elijah and Hayley were still among the woods. Elijah knew that his brother at that same time was making sure that Tyler would suffer the most and repay for his kidnapping Hayley. He took Hayley to a place in the woods he felt to be quite safe for him and her to speak and to calm her down after what she had just experienced on Tyler's hands. For a hunter who had spent thousand years both chasing some enemies as preys and fleeing others, as his own father, it was too easy to find a place among the dangerous bayou he could consider safe for a brief chitchat. Hayley was still nervous, anxious and worried shaking and shivering in fear but also accusing and hateful to Klaus who she truly believed now that his intentions for her child were never pure. She began telling Elijah all about her baby's blood ability to create hybrids and how her instincts totally convinced her now that his brother had planned to use the baby's blood from the second he had known about it in his wicked disgusting purpose. 

Hayley"angrily": Klaus must have known, that's the only explanation! He could care less about the baby. He just wants her to be born so he can use her to make more sired hybrids. 

They looked at each other and Elijah looked both so shocked and concerned by the information he was just told. 

Hayley"thoughtfully": Although... the way that Dwayne was acting... it was more like he was sired to me. 

Elijah"sighed": I should take you home. 

Hayley"stunned": Are you serious? Home to what? 

Elijah"persuading and calming": Look, regardless of my brother's intentions, mine remain the same. I said that I would protect you, even, if need be, from Klaus himself.  

Hayley"highly dignified but a bit annoyed": I can take care of myself. I've done it for a long time.

_______________________

Marcel needed to reveal her that he never meant to manipulate her or at least he claimed to never had done that to her so he had to gain her trust in order to prove that and erase any signs of doubt against all her bad instincts towards him. 

Thus, he took her to his private garden, his secret prison underground room, the one room he left all his disobedient vampires in. The very same room he imprisoned Thierry in only a few days after the originals had arrived. 

As Rebekah descended the stairs, she began showing fear and disgust of the ugly, cruel and dull place he had just gotten her into. 

Rebekah: What is this place? 

But nothing was more disgusting for her more than the sight of hundreds of vampires that were deserted everywhere in the place, covering with their bodies nearly every inch with their own blood-deprived-wrinkled bodies. 

Marcel"gesturing around": This is the Garden. It's where I punish vampires who break my rules. 

He pulled some blueprints out of a little hole in the wall then continued: But, a long time ago, it used to be something else.  

He spread out the blueprints and showed them to Rebekah. 

Marcel: Go on, tell me what you see. 

Rebekah"seeing sketches on the wall": Two stories, Greek columns, wrap-around porch. High ceilings, transom windows... It's lovely. So what? 

Marcel: So, I designed it for you. It was going to be ours. 

Rebekah"stunned":That,this...was supposed to be our happily-ever-after? 

Marcel: Yours and mine. Except you flew the coop with Klaus. I already built the foundation for the place. I halted constructions after you took off. The plan was to wait for you to return. You never did, so, now it's where I bury the people who betray me. 

Rebekah"a bit angry": You could have come after me! 

Marcel: You were with Klaus! I didn't know where, I didn't know if you still wanted to be with me! All you had to do was come home! 

Rebekah: It was more complicated than that. Not long after we left here, he put a dagger in my heart and stuck me in a box for NINETY YEARS. He stole a century for me like it was nothing! 

Marcel: That's what he does, Rebekah! Klaus will never be happy. He'll be damned if he lets anyone get something that he can't have! 

Rebekah"reluctantly": I know! I've been dancing to this song for a thousand years! 

Marcel" gently placing his hands on her arms": Starting right now, you have a choice, between the brother who takes away your happiness whenever he feels like it, and the man who wants to give you anything you ever wanted. 

Then they both stared at each other passionately. 

Rebekah"desperate": He will kill you in front of my eyes out of spite.  

MARCEL"shook his head": Not if we get rid of him first. 

Rebekah appeared in shock and confused. 

But only then, despite her fear of Klaus, she began to sense again the same feelings. Those she once had had for Marcel, not only love, but also trust and even respect. He once again seemed to appear as the man she had always dreamed to spend her whole life with. Eventually, she felt that she could depend on him on helping her to be totally independent; to flee her bother's prison cell he had always kept her in for thousand years.

_____________________

Klaus, after leaving Tyler devastated among the woods, smelt blood, but it was not the smell of human blood. It was vampire's. He tracked that smell by his sharp senses as a half werewolf and they led him to one specific place among the woods. An open-door-house with a corpse of a vampire outside its steps. The body was laying dead with face towards the grass so he moved the face of the ground and he didn't know who that vampire was. He began examining the body carefully. No it was a hybrid not a vampire that was what he concluded as he opened one of the man's eyes which were yellowish green a werewolf's eye. Someone had just turned that werewolf into a hybrid but how was that. How could that happen; Elena, the only one human source of blood to turn werewolves into hybrids had become a human no more since she turned herself into a vampire so her blood was of no use and even if her human blood was somewhere to be obtained, there would still be the whole thing about his own blood to be used to create a hybrid needed before the werewolf death, even before the usage of Elena's mystical blood to feed one on their transition. 

A lot of Questions piled upon his mind as he saw that dead body but his time of thinking wasn't long enough for brain storming. Everything was ceased by the back arrival of Hayley to the place, but that time she wasn't alone. She was with Elijah, who insisted on her to accompany him whilst he confronted his brother about the fact they had just known concerning the child. He told her neither to speak nor to tell anything only stay there, by his side, till he finish his speech with his brother.  

Klaus"stood up as he saw them": There you are! I see you've found our wandering stray. Perhaps you could shed some light on the situation.  

Then he pointed to Dawyne's body as he continued:This appears to be a hybrid. 

Hayley: His name was Dwayne. 

Klaus: Well, whoever it was, I didn't sire him. Any idea how that's possible? 

Hayley"annoyed and infuriated": As if you didn't know! 

She said those words while standing just behind Elijah and she was about to step in with rage towards Klaus when Elijah held her back with his arm and took some steps towards his brother who was still standing by the door a bit confused but with a smirk on his face.  

Klaus: Ahhh, well, aren't you two fast friends? Oh, come on, then. What kind of horrible accusation have you conspired to levy against me?  

Elijah"accusingly":Tyler Lockwood brought Hayley here to test a theory.  

Klaus folded his arms with the cunning evil smirk still on his face giving the gesture of well listening. While Elijah continued in his very same accusing manner. 

Elijah:That the blood of her child could be used to sire hybrids. He claims that you knew that.  

Then he gave a short pause then continued a bit angry: Furthermore, that you intended to use this knowledge to build an army. 

Klaus"appeared hurt and angry": And, of course, you assume it's true. I mean, why else would I show interest in my own flesh and blood?  

At that point his voice sounded as he was in ultimate anger: A heartbroken little crybaby points his finger at me, and my own brother falls in line, eager to believe it! How quickly you believe the worst, especially when it comes from her. 

At the ends of his words he gave a sharp look at Hayley. 

Elijah"with self confidence and still upset": Oh, spare me your indignation. When have you ever demonstrated any kind of concern towards Hayley or her child, beyond your own selfish pursuits? And what was it you once said to me?  

He took his brother's gesture and imitated his voice repeating the phrase he once had told him after knowing about the child's presence"Every king needs an heir!" 

Klaus"apparently quite" : My big brother. So, you doubt my intentions? Well, I can't say I'm surprised, standing next to the noble Elijah, how can I be anything but the lesser brother? A liar, a manipulator, a bastard.  

Klaus stared at his brother as he approached him closely. It was a glance of blame and accusation. 

Klaus: That's all I am to you, isn't it? And Rebekah. And, judging by the way Hayley hangs on your every word, it's clear she feels the same way!  

He paused for a while and then continued with his voice totally revealing how much he was hurt: No doubt my child will as well.  

Elijah"more kindly as if feeling he had misjudged his brother": Brother, if-- 

Klaus"interrupted": You've said all that needs to be said, brother. 

"brother" with that one word he gave a glance of hidden anger. A glance of an extremely hurt angry wolf, that very glance Elijah always had known from his younger brother. That one he usually gave just before ruining everything when controlled by his rage. 

Then he turned his back on Elijah. 

Klaus: I'll play the role I've been given. 

At that very point he quickly jerked back at his brother biting him from the neck while Hayley stood in shock unable to process what was just happening in front of her own eyes as Elijah groaned in pain by Klaus's bite.  

Klaus"wiped his bloody lips with his evil smirk": You two enjoy each other's company. You'll have much to bond over, once the hallucinations and dementia set in. Consider that bite to be my parting gift to you both. 

Then he left them alone in the woods and Hayley looked at Elijah with the bite on his neck unbelieving what she had just seen.

___________________

Davina continued working more and more on Josh's mind reversing all his compulsion till the end and at that moment, as all came to an end, she stopped. 

Davina: That's it. You're free! 

Josh"smiling and gave a sigh of relief" : You're right! I can feel it. Before, I was always thinking about what Klaus would want me to do. Now, I'm like, "go to hell, Klaus". 

Davina giggled and he began laughing happily in a hysterical manner. But after a few moments Davina frowned and appeared to be of some concern that Josh could easily notice it. 

Josh: What? What's that look for? 

Davina"sadly and unwillingly": Marcel wants me to make you forget about me. 

Davina finally found some decent person-even if he was a vampire- she could speak to after a long time. Marcel was kind to her, he cared for her and she also did but there was something that always made her not to be at her complete ease with Marcel. He was a guy who had been living for almost 300 years old and that was never ever a normal thing for just a human-being to accept and deal with.  

Josh: Oh, you don't have to do that! I, like, owe you my life! I'll keep your secret! Besides, it's kind of nice, just talking to someone normal again.  

Davina"frustrated": You think I'm normal? I'm a sixteen-year-old witch living in an attic like some kind of freak. 

Josh: I'm a normal guy who died and came back as a vampire. Yeah, normal's kind of relative, you know?  

Davina nodded showing that she wouldn't do what Marcel had told her and Josh smiled at her then both laughed at each other.

____________________

A werewolf bite is typically lethal to a vampire. But, of course, that didn't do for an original, who could only be killed by a white oak tree stake in the heart. That was Hayley's greatest concern and worry after Elijah had received that savage hybrid bite from his bastard brother. But Elijah relieved her by telling that it wouldn't kill him but he also admitted that the pain, agony and torment he would experience in the following few hours would be even as much difficult as death once the hallucinations and the torturous memories of thousand years would start to rush back into his mind making him suffer horribly. But even though, his voice revealed some kind of sympathy and even guilt defending his brother who was wrongly accused by him with a crime he hadn't even ever thought to commit. 

Hayley took Elijah into the house in the woods she had been kept in by Tyler. Now she knew that it became abandoned and Tyler-as a werewolf-would never come again to it; a werewolf never visited a place of threat twice she concluded . 

Hayley"concerned": Shouldn't you put some kind of ointment or something on that? 

Elijah"with his decent smile": The bite won't kill me. Like Niklaus himself, it's more than a nuisance than anything. 

Hayley"smiling back": Good, 'cause I'm eventually going to need a ride home. And thanks, by the way, for staying out here. You didn't have to. 

Elijah"recalling back": I know, but you said the people of this village are the only family you have left. I can relate.  

Hayley: You're thinking about Klaus. 

Elijah"sighed": Perhaps I was too willing to condemn him. In the thousand years that we have been together, my brother has committed numerous unspeakable acts. But, then again, so has Rebekah. So have I. 

Hayley"interrupting": So did I. We've all done bad things. But, don't for a second compare yourself to Klaus. 

They looked at each other for a while intensely and a pause dominated the whole place. Until Hayley gave a slight cough which broke the silence. 

Hayley: It's like a freaking hot-box in here, I'm gonna get some air. 

HAYLEY: Someone left this here. 

Hayley turned her back to Elijah and opened the house door to get some air. But at the doorstep she found a book. It was a bible left at the door. She looked at it then to the outside to see who dropped it on the doorstep but there was no one there. Then she entered back the house very confused.  

Elijah"noticed the book": What is it? 

Hayley"she leafted through its pages and found something": A Bible, with a family history that goes back generations. 

As she flipped the whole book till the last page she noticed a name with a birth date that drew her attention on the last page "Andréa Labonair 6 June 1991". 

Then she approached Elijah and showed him the names pointing at the last one of them "Andrea Labonair" 

Elijah: What are these names? Who is Andrea? 

Hayley"shocked": I think I am... That's the day that I was born. 

It seemed to Hayley that some remnant of her family was trying to send her a message through that Bible as if telling her that their people were still waiting for her to reach them.

_____________________

Rebekah returned home after her speaking to Marcel about a plan he had; to put down her wicked brother. She was both confused and hesitant but she didn't completely accept it eventually. She was still thinking that betraying her brother like that would make her break her vow for him "always and forever" the one vow she had given together with Elijah to Klaus as always to be on his side and forever not to abandon him whatever happened or occurred. Her brother's acts were highly notorious and selfish for both of them to handle but he was still their brother, their blood and they both still couldn't give up on him or at least Elijah and for her noble brother's sake, who would be upset if she made any stupid or impulsive movement against her paranoid one, she had to think more than twice before accepting Marcel's offer that after all would guarantee her a chance to stay with him forever without any handicaps. As she entered the house she saw Klaus drinking. 

Klaus"with his back still to her but he could easily smile her perfume": I thought you were leaving us.  

Rebekah: We both know this family can barely function without me. Where are Elijah and Hayley? 

Klaus: I left them in the Bayou. 

Rebekah"frowned with surprise": Why? 

Klaus"turning to her": Elijah and I had a bit of a row. Hayley's conspired to turn him against me. You know our brother was never one to resist a pretty face! So, one thing led to another, and I bit him, left them both stranded in the swamp. 

Then he gave an evil laugh. 

Rebekah"infuriated": Daggering, biting, deserting. Does your wickedness ever end? 

Klaus"highly defensively": My "wickedness" is self-preservation! And I wouldn't have to go to such lengths were I not presented on all sides with ignorance and treachery! Now that Elijah's abandoned me, I'll be needing you in my plot against Marcel. 

She looked at him with total shock and disgust. 

Klaus"pouring another drink": Don't expect to be leaving town anytime soon. 

Rebekah"angrily": Why should I help you, after what you did to Elijah? 

Klaus"quietly": You're my family. Besides, who better to spy on Marcel than the girl he so clearly loves? You can tell me all his secrets. Like, how did he find us here? Huh, any idea about that, little sister?  

Rebekah"nervously": How should I know why Marcel does what he does? 

Klaus: You think I don't know about your engineered run-ins all over the Quarter? I know you've had private chats with him! Just tell me what secrets he's confided to you. Is he plotting against me? 

Rebekah"restoring her courage after some anxiety and face-to-face she answered": My poor brother, so paranoid. Marcel knows nothing! He's not plotting against you, he simply thinks you're in a quarrel in need of making up.  

Klaus"appeared convinced": Perhaps we will. After all--  

He gave a pause and approached her and in a threatening manner he proceeded: you know I'm capable of forgiving those who disappoint me. As soon as they've seen the error of their ways... and suffered for them. You'd do well to remember that.  

Then he gave his usual evil smirk and left to his room. 

Rebekah"nervously murmured as he left" : You never let me forget.

____________________

Tyler's plan didn't stop. He knew that he couldn't beat Klaus alone. Yes, he couldn't be killed because killing him would kill all the vampires sired by his own blood including himself but he could make him suffer by means worse than death especially if his little child-who he cared for-was forever gone. 

But for doing so he had to tell those with the highest concern about Hayley's pregnancy. Those whose lives would forever be placed in danger if that child was to be brought to life. So he had to meet him, to meet MARCEL. 

Marcel: You wanna make a deal with me, you gotta offer me something. I already know about Hayley, the werewolf girl. What else you got? 

Tyler"with a smirk": What if I told you that werewolf girl is carrying Klaus's child?  

Marcel's face showed great shock wondering about the possibility of that but most of all more concerned by the abilities of that child taking into consideration its werewolf nature and the threat it might pose.  

Tyler: And, if that baby is born, it'll mean the end of the vampire species. 

Marcel appeared quite worried and anxious.

__________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

934K 24.7K 61
Vivienne didn't believe in vampires until she started to suspect her prince might be one. Which will she sacrifice - humanity or love? ...