Dandelions - House of Anubis1...

De PevensieDreams

"What's up with Mick? What did you do?" "Nothing! what makes you think I did something?" "Because it's you... Mais

EPIGRAPH(edited x2)
♡︎ONE ♡︎ - House of secrets
♡︎T W O ︎♡︎ - house of attiude
♡︎THREE ♡︎ - House of the blackbird
♡︎FOUR ♡︎- house of dares
♡︎FIVE♡︎ - house of locks/ house of eyes
꧁SIX -SEVEN ꧂- house of agendas / house of keys
꧁EIGHT꧂- House of discovery
꧁NINE ꧂ - House of hyper
꧁TEN ꧂ - House of cheats
꧁ELEVEN ꧂- House of intruders
꧁TWELVE꧂ -house of proof
꧁THIRTEEN ꧂- House of Confrontation
꧂FOURTEEN ꧂- house of Alarms
꧁FIVETEEN ꧂- House of flames
꧁SIXTEEN ꧂ - House of passages
꧁SEVENTEEN꧂ - house of kidnap
꧁EIGHTEEN ꧂- House of catnap
꧂NINTEEN꧂- house of cameras
꧁TWENTY ꧂ - house of numbers
꧁TWENTY-ONE ꧂ - house of scares
꧁TWENTY-TWO ꧁- house of fakers
꧁T W E N T Y- T H R EE ꧂- house of identity
꧂T W E N T Y- F O U R꧂House of emergency
♡︎TWENTY-FIVE♡︎ - house of Reunion
♡︎TWENTY-SIX♡︎ - house of Memories
♡︎TWENTY-EIGHT- ♡︎ -House of codes part 2/ house of risk
♡︎TWENTY NINE ♡︎ - House of Hazard/ house of Charades
♡︎THIRTY ♡︎ - House of rendezvous
☾THIRTY-ONE ☽- house of arrest
☾THIRTY-TWO☾ - House of time
☾THIRTY-THREE ☽- house of masks
☾THIRTY-FOUR ☽- House of pursuit
☾THIRTY-FIVE☽ - house of yesterday/ house of Victory
☾THIRTY-SIX ☽- house of Bribes/ venom
☆Thirty-seven☆- House of the stars/House of Harsh
☆THIRTY-EIGHT☆ - house of lights
☆THIRTY-NINE☆ - house of Allegiance
☆FORTY☆ -House of pests
☆FORTY-ONE☆ house of revalation/Heavy
☆𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙏𝙔-𝙏𝙒𝙊 ☆- "House of Finale" part 1 (Hush/ Spies)
☆𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙏𝙔-𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀 -☆ "House of Finale" part 2 (Sting/Never/Forever)

♡︎TWENTY-SEVEN ♡︎- House of drama/ house of codes part 1

105 1 0
De PevensieDreams

☆。*。☆。

EARLY NEXT morning all year tens were at school getting everything ready for tomorrow, in her entire attendance over at that school never in her life has she imagined actually enjoying a subject.Right now she stood by Benjamin and Carmela as she made sure their costumes for everyone had been taking care of carefully ; she did have to admit it was a bit awkward talking to them since those two have pretty much stopped hanging out with her all together.. she doesn't know why but for the sake of their Drama lesson she built another mask.. one which showed she wasn't bothered by them.

"Okay Guys! time to focus" Mr Winkler called out whilst everyone was sort of in mini groups sorting things out but stopped. "It's the big night tomorrow,  dress rehearsals in five minutes" he informed them before making his way towards those working backstage "Er- Rhianna, can I talk to you please? it's about how things will work in being assistant" he said to girl which certainly made her confused.

"Okay"
she simply said as she ignored the looks she got from both Sawyer and Miller, what did she ever do to them? if only she hadn't befriended them in the first place. "Have I done something wrong with the light system? it is difficult you know" she says while they walked on stage then went towards where her station would be "I mean I got some tips from- " she continued rambling but when they stopped walking her face lit up with surprise and excitement "Victoria?!? what are you doing here?" she happily spoke as she hugged her cousin who somehow showed up early. 

"Hey mini me" Victoria greeted her younger cousin back through their hug which lasted about ten seconds before they pulled apart. "Jason called a few days ago asking if I could help with you guys's play and I said yes because being at home sucks and what would be more fun than messing with a few buttons? nothing!" she mentions as they both laughed at how she answered her own question. "Man it's weird being in this school again"

"Has my parents got anything to do with you being completely bored at home?"
Rhianna asked in which Victoria nodded her head; they both disliked the adults but Vicky has been on this earth longer than she has so it would make sense why she hates her Aunt and Uncle. "How lovely" the brunette flatly spoke yet there was one thing she didn't quit understand.. "I didn't know you and my Drama teacher were close"

"Right, um"
Mr Winkler started speaking though it had seemed as if he'd gotten slightly embarrassed
"I'll leave you two alone to discus things. Thanks again Vicky" He thanked the girl while she replied with."Third time you've thanked me already- you're welcome" she says through her light chuckle then he headed off making sure the others were staying focused.

Rhianna rose an eyebrow at her cousin.
"Ew gross you totally like my teacher" she spoke after he'd left "When you get married do not invite me" she jokingly said whilst going over to a table where some lighting box was and she stood behind it incase they're reading lines anytime soon .

"I do not!. who said anything about Marriage?"
Victoria exclaimed as she crossed her arms."You missy, have been watching too many tv shows" she added while trying to hid her smile that drew across her lips.
"Let's just concentrate on this yeah? cool" she continued in attempt of changing subject.

"But I don't understand" Amber's voice rang out opposite side of the room "Why can't the cactus sing?" she had asked the man once she wore her costume , the other day she was complaining about the colour now it's something else. "Because cacti can't speak Amber"

"And anyway, you've got a terrible voice"
Jerome says as he was in the back Camel suit.

"No she hasn't" Expressed Alfie while turning round slightly."Take no notice fair cactus"he added once he now faced Amber which only caused her to be upset about it .

"Okay everyone!"
Their teacher loudly spoke , brining their attention including Victoria and Rhianna who were backstage. "Let's get on with it" he continued speaking as the students performing made their way over on stage going over their lines/scenes, So a few hours later they'd all finished rehearsing everything for tomorrow evening and it ended up looking pretty good. The main casting bowed as they earned some claps from their other classmates watching " Okay guys, well done. Well done!" he said then some of them began leaving their spot "Mick, Mara- you do realise you'll have to actually kiss tomorrow night don't you?"

Once practise were done, The Clarence-Jenkins duo hugged each other again which was their way of saying goodbye, however Victoria wasn't going home because she'd found a nice hotel downtown so that's where she'll be staying "see you around" she said as they pulled apart and she gathered her bag thus quickly made her way to the other side of that room looking for someone.

"hello my Scooby doo friends!"
Rhianna happily greeted, Fabian/Patricia and Nina. "What have I missed in our clue searching?"  she asked.

"Hey! was that your cousin?" Patricia replies within questioning while the brunette said yes."Oh cool, I should've said hi it's been ages " she spoke though realised it was too late to do so and focused on their latest mission they've been talking about.

"Okay- so tomorrow night everyone will be at the play right? even victor. so Anubis house will be empty" Nina started explaining her plan she'd come up with "Yeah?" Fabian says as he let her continue "After the first few scenes I'm not on again until the second act so I've got about thirty minutes to speed back, break into the safe get the puzzle piece and get back to the play in time for the second act"

"Brilliant!" Cheered Fabian showing that had liked her idea. "Sibuna" Nina remarked as she lifted her left hand and he did the same. "Sibuna" he copied. 

"I did not get any of that... did you two find another puzzle piece? that's all I understood" 

"Um, aren't you forgetting something?" 

Patricia quizzed to both of them. "The code to Victor's safe" She added then turned towards her right side. "I'll explain everything later" she quietly informed the girl who'd grown confused since she wasn't there when they discussed it earlier.

Unfortunately Nina couldn't say anything about them not knowing a code because their teacher had brought their attention for some reason which caused the five of them to turn around
"Alfie! Jerome! what exactly are you doing?"he'd called out to the boys apparently stuck in the suit .

"Get a move on" Jerome's voice muffled from the inside "I'm sweltering in here!" he'd shouted even though the whole thing had gotten glued to or something like that.

"I can't, the zips stuck dude" Alfie yelled back making his housemates and a few other students to laugh at their sudden situation.

*** *** ***

"YOU'RE GONNA HAVE TO sleep like that"
Patricia tells them when they returned home after a long day of drama , that was literally they only lesson they had and honestly it was rather nice."No way! his feet stink"
Exclaimed Jerome as he struggled getting out of the camel suit. "Okay- Don't  get the hump" she joked whilst the three girls behind her laughed at her joke.

"Where's Truds? I'm bursting for the bathroom" Whined Alfie, and with luck their housemother had entered the living room. 

"Trudy!" Jerome called out once hearing familiar footsteps "Come on Humphrey, this won't hurt a bit" she tells them whereas the boys got up only resulting to them falling over which caused three close roommates to laugh once again.

"Trudy, get me out, please!"
the blonde spoke as she was now carrying a pair of scissors although this didn't bring much interest in the sibuna crew since a certain someone had noticed Fabian acting all strange. 

"What are you doing?" Patricia questioned the raven haired boy who seemed to be typing into an invisible keyboard.

 "Ssh" Fabian hushed her as he carried on doing whatever it is with his eyes shut."Pen and Paper quick!"he instructed once remembering something important , in the background Trudy had finished getting the camel suit unstuck "there you go! you're free" she says although this group were focusing on another topic. "he pressed the top one twice , the middle one once and the bottom left once.. I think" he spoke clearly talking about the code.

"You only think?"
Amber question him.

"We need to know definitely"
Informed Williamson since she figured he wasn't entirely sure about Victor's safe. "Nina, you can't do this" she said while facing the American who'd let out a sigh.

"Sarah trusted me with the treasure. I can't let it fall into Victor's hands"
Nina says just as Fabian had went over his drawing of a safe while checking another code. "I have to try" she added the moment he'd finished "It's 3357" he tells them with sureness this time .

_________________

I'M REALLY Nervous ❝
Nina spoke as she along with Patricia and Fabian walked into the living/dinning room first thing the next morning. Of course she would be, she was the one who sorted out the whole entire script which by the way is based on some of Sarah's life so that's one thing to be nervous about.

"Got some good luck cards in the post this Morning"
Alfie informed his housemates around the same time as the others joining them for breakfast, there were a few cards laid on the table and everyone went to take theirs .

Standing on her tiptoes to see if her parents sent her anything; Rhianna's smile she had worn turned into an upside down frown. "No surprise there." she mumbled underneath her breath but something caught her eye when seeing she got not one but two cards , one of them written in sparkly gel pen ( she guessed her younger sister did it because Milly loves those pens) and another with handwriting she easily recognised (her Grandma). "Ooh excuse me Mick" she continued while reaching forward to get them both then walked away from that side thus sat in her chair as she began opening the two letters .

'TO BIG SISTER RESE.
GOOD LUCK FOR TONIGHT'S PLAY
I WILL SEE YOU LATER. I'M VERY EXCITED TO SEE
YOU LIVE ONE OF YOUR DREAMS AND SEEING YOUR FRIENDS PERFOM TOO.
Ps :  You gotta man up already with your feelings
xx Lots of love, Milly!'

She silently chuckled at how her sister ended the letter : has she really been that obvious this entire time? oh well.  She then read the one from her grandparents.

'Our sweet Anita. Good luck with your show today,
I'm sure our your parents will attend since they haven't done so
after you turned eleven. Send lots of pictures!
lots of love, Grandma Diana and Grandpa Stefan
x' 

"They still don't know my nickname is Anna and I've told them a thousand times" she said while putting them into her bag that's near her chair. "What's up with you?" she asked Williamson after turning round seeing how the girl had a strange expression.

"And.. Yup.. my folks are coming" Sighed Alfie once he'd read his own letter. 

."Aren't you going to open yours Patricia?" Quizzed Fabian once seeing she was just staring at
it. "It says open in private only.." she told him with a concerned look.

"Let's have a look! don't be shy maybe it's a postcard from Joy!"
Alfie teased as he wove his hands around then tried taking it from Patricia who wasn't dealing with his funny business today. "Woah, there" he said and she held it away "Touch it, and you lose a hand I swear"she tells him before sitting down in her chair while taking another read at the address. 

<33  <33  <33

Later in the day it was almost time for their play, Victoria had arrived few minutes before the year tens so she could test out a few things backstage. She's actually surprised Mr sweet even allowed her to help considering she's not an actual staff member ; she already has a job near her hometown but she got a couple days off so that's lucky "Alright that's done" she spoke to herself then afterwards stepped off the stage seeing if anyone need help with anything although just as she did a girl with blonde hair approached her. "Do you think a cactus should sing?" that questioned made her smile (mainly because she's pretty certain this is the same girl who asked her teacher yesterday.) "I thought Jason said you wouldn't be doing any singing" 

"He did-  but I want your opinion on it too"
Amber says to the older girl (looks about she's in her early twenties). "In my opinion, I'm sure you have a lovely voice but he is right you know" Victoria said which Millington tilted her head at. "Plants don't sing or speak" she carried on speaking."Mm I guess. Thanks anyway" she thanked her then went to get ready.

Sooner or later families and Friends started arriving, the Jenkins girl was sure she could see Mildred, Gertrude and Nigel plus Diana and Stefan walking in as they looked for their seats. She slowly made her way towards them so she can greet them until it began."Hi my awesome fam-  aww! you look so cute!" she beamed when seeing the twelve year old wearing her old outfits from when she was her age years ago.

"Thank you V"
Milly sweetly thanked Victoria with a smile "Where's Rhianna? is she here too?" she asked whilst sitting down though only after her mother told her to. "She's backstage with her friends sweetie, but I'm sure you'll see her at the afterparty" Clarified her older cousin ."cool" she whispered to herself.

"I'm surprised they even allowed you in. Do you know anyone besides Rhianna?"Mrs Clarence had asked her niece just when she took a sit beside her husband."of course you do, guessing by your grin you've met someone"she judged, assuming Victoria met someone there.  "Oh Gertrude, leave her be. She isn't a teenager anymore." Nigel defended the young adult. "She still could be seeing a complete stranger!" she avoided his response whereas he didn't say anything after that as she was in a mood anyway. 

"Yeah okay– thank you Aunt Gertrude and Uncle Nigel"
Victoria grumbled then faced her parents."Hi mum, hi dad she greeted them whereas they both simply waved at their daughter. "Hello sweetie." Greeted her mother, Diana. "I'd love to stay and chat but I gotta go- hope you guys enjoy the show they're all really talented". she tells them then rushed back on stage where everyone else was getting into their outfits/ re reading their lines again.

<33 <33 <33  <33 <33 <33

Standing behind the red curtains, Fabian and Nina looked out into the audience seeing if they could find their housekeeper."There's victor" he announced once finally spotting him.

"Do you think it was a mistake telling Sarah's story in front of the man who ruined her life?"
Nina asked him even though it's far too late to be backing out now. "There's your uncle Ade!" she tells him as they continued looking out unfortunately one person caught her way which grew her to be worried."Is that who I think it is sitting over there?"

"What's Rufus doing here?"
Fabian replied although little did those two know their classmates from isis house also had the same idea to peak out as well near their left side. 

"Holy Crap– is that Rufus?"
Carmela breathed out soon as she saw the man they'd been working for in the audience
"he shouldn't be here, argh I can't believe he's actually so stupid" she whispered towards Miller who kept his eye on those from Anubis house.

"Shut up Cam or you'll get us caught for the third time"
Benjamin responded with a hint of annoyance in his voice
"come on, we better go before Winkler arrives cause I hear footsteps" he added and thus they moved away, casually walking with smiles on their face's like neither had done anything "no but you're right about one thing- that guys is stupid he's gonna create more danger for him AND Joy" he says whilst they were now by  a few clothe racks. 

"You can say that again"

Within a second later Patricia had joined her friends as she held onto her letter. "You know that good luck card  I got this morning?" she asked her group "Yeah?" Fabian said while she showed it to them."D4? what does that mean?" he questioned her though she didn't have a clue either
"I was hoping you would know"

"Maybe it's a secret message from Rufus!" Implied Nina although her suggestion only confused the goth even more .

"Why would you say that?" Patricia asked with pure unsureness
"He's in the audience" she told her "What?! is he insane? what if victor sees him"
and soon as she said that she'd gone to check for herself hoping it wasn't true but sadly it was

"Maybe it's a seat number! Row d, seat 4"     

"No, Rufus is in row g". 

"Well then.. who's in D4?"

Neither of them could continue talking because they were about to start the play, Everyone had gotten into positions that they're supposed to be in during first act. Those working on lighting and everything else stayed behind. "Mick you're in-" Patrica stated though he'd already gone off somewhere whilst their teacher called out saying they've got five seconds left."Mara, what is going on?" she questioned her roommate standing near her but she'd ran off as well leaving her alone on stage fixing her mask whereas Nina was still figuring who the mystery person is sitting in D4 "3,2,1" and so the curtains opened despite not having two other people who are in the opening scene, she wad meant to say her line yet she soon figured out who'd sent her a card "Joy!" she yelled when she saw her in the audience. 

_______________________

WORD COUNT : 3020

Edited : 26/07/2021

Admin

triple updates in one day wow!
don't think I'll be doing this again but sticking with my simple way of updating

Hopefully you guys don't mind these new chapters, I've worked almost all day yesterday (with breaks of course)

I'm so glad Vicky is now an official main oc because I'm already loving her.can't wait to bring her in again soon! mainly towards the last episodes when they've got prom

until next time

-🤍

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

8.1K 249 12
top: sunoo bottom: Niki where a boy Niki was bullied by the popular guy Kim sunoo just because Niki told him it was his sit?
1K 78 7
ახალ სკოლაში გადასული ჯონქუქი და თეჰიონი ერთ კლასში ხვდებიან, მათ თავიდან ცუდი ურთიერთობა აქვთ მაგრამ გარყვნილი თეჰიონი რომელიც "გეია" რაღაცის სანაცვ...
34K 657 7
It's just a Sonadow story, not much to say other than they find a friendship between each other and notice that their small bond is growing stronger...
8.5K 630 19
the second book of parted ways. the two x lovers meet under the stars.