dreamswap x female reader [ O...

By Keyrakhansa97

hello everyone I am a new member here, this is my first book. I hope you guys enjoy it and like it. story: (... More

prologue
part 1: misterious power?
part 2 : who are you ?
part 3 : promise
part 4 : ( y/n)?
part 5 : lear magic and portal?
part 6 : " new friends"
part 7 :" kidnapping"
part 8 : I will protect her until the end of my life."
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
A/N
if ( y/n) turn into a boy part 1
A/N : NEW BOOK HAVE BEEN UPDATE!!
part 15
part 16
part 17
if dreamswap + ( y/n) meet the original part 1.
if ( y/n) turn into a boy part 2
part 18
if ( y/n) has amnesia part 1
A/N : NEW BOOK AGAIN!!
if ( y/n) was death [Γ—]
part 19

part 14

279 15 1
By Keyrakhansa97

Previous:

then the fire gets bigger and then forms something.

My friend and I prepared our guard, then the fire disappeared and showed a man in a black robe smiling.

"Dark enough and strong enough power !?" I thought.

"we meet again" said the man in the black robe.

I widened my eye sockets in surprise "who exactly is this black robed person !!" I thought.

Now:

( y/n) pov

I widened my eyes in surprise, "Why am I suddenly here !?" I thought.

I was at the place where I met Aunt Alice for the first time and I am now under the same tree where Aunt Alice's grave is.

I looked around in confusion, first I was with my aunt and then my aunt asked for something stupid then suddenly my vision became dark and now I'm here again !?

"(y / n) !! you finally wake up !!" someone shouted.

I then saw my grandmother who was under a lot of flowers.

I widened my eyes without thinking again, I immediately ran and hugged my grandmother.

I hugged her tightly with tears streaming down my eyes.

then I felt my grandmother's embrace that I haven't felt for a long time.

"grandma * sob * grandma !! I * sob * I miss you so much." I said, crying.

I then felt my grandmother hugged me back and stroked my hair.

"shh ~ don't cry (y / n), grandma also miss you too." said my grandmother.

we then let go of our arms and I wiped my tears.

I then saw my grandmother "how can you be here?" I asked.

my grandmother then smiled and rubbed my head again "have you forgotten? I am half a holy witch from our family, of course I know where my granddaughter is if she is in danger." said my grandmother.

I immediately chuckled "hehehe ~ I seem to have forgotten it." I muttered.

"how about you there grandma? are you and (f / n) okay there." I asked.

"I'm fine there as well as (f / n)." my grandmother replied.

I let out a sigh of relief when I heard the answer from my grandmother.

"You know (y / n) ... you made everyone very worried when (f / n) reported that you suddenly disappeared." said my grandmother.

I lowered my head feeling guilty for making everyone worry about me.

"I'm sorry I made you all worry about me." I said.

"It's okay (y / n) ... it's not your fault there must be something until something takes you to another world." said my grandmother.

"Can you tell me how you got there in the world?" asked my grandmother.

"The last I remember is I was reading a book about finding out about my magic after I found it turned out that my magic was because of my soul." I said.

"because I was curious ... so I just tried to take it out and not long after I finally managed to use my magic, I immediately told (f / n) about it and suddenly (f / n) screamed about behind me.

then suddenly I felt pulled from behind and I heard a scream (f / n) calling my name, then my vision darkened and suddenly I woke up somewhere with the body of a little girl, "I said.

"Now I understand ... that's why you are here." murmured my grandmother.

"what do you mean grandma?" I said.

"(y / n) my granddaughter ... do you know what necklace you are wearing now?" asked my grandmother.

"necklace with a heart of gold." I answered.

"Right !! You are now wearing a gold heart necklace but do you realize something ... actually you should be wearing that necklace from your father and not the necklace you wear right now." said my grandmother.

I looked at my grandmother in surprise.

"That's right ... I should wear my father's necklace instead of this necklace." I muttered.

"So ... please take off the necklace so I can find out how to get you back." said my grandmother.

I then nodded then took off my necklace but I immediately stopped doing it when I heard my voice from the future screaming.

"cut it out now (y / n) !!" shouted myself from the future.

I widened my eyes "(n / n)? I thought you had disappeared !?" I thought.

"I have indeed disappeared but remember I gave half my magic." answer myself from the future.

"so you can communicate with me anytime !!" I thought.

"No !! We can't! This is going to be the last for us to communicate." said myself from the future.

" What." I thought in surprise.

"remember (y / n) I already gave half of my magic it means impossible, now I use my last magic to warn you for the last time !!" said myself from the future.

" What is that." I asked.

"She is not your grandmother ... or our grandmother? Anyway you do not believe her words because she is just an illusion !!" said myself from the future.

" illusion?" I thought.

"That's right ... she's not our real grandmother but just an imitation made by a black robed person." answer myself from the future.

"The black robed person !? Did that person come back again !!" I thought.

"Uhm !! Now the robed person is fighting with Aunt Alice and Nightmare and her friends." said myself from the future.

" what should I do now!!" I thought.

"First you have to get rid of the illusion !!" said myself from the future.

" How to?" I asked.

"You can destroy it by ..."

alice pov

I prepared a weapon in my hand willing to attack this black robed person.

"What do you want to come back here !?" I said.

"No need to fight !! I'm just here to say something." said the man in the black robe.

I gave the man in the robe a glare, "just say it !!" I said.

"You must know why I attacked this little girl a few days ago, right?" asked the man in the black robe.

" What!?" said Nightmare in surprise.

"I don't know what it is but I think you must have been told by someone to kill (y / n) then take something from her but I won't let it. !!" I said.

I then attacked the black robed person with my weapon and was avoided by the black robed person.

"absolutely right !! but you were wrong when the 'kill' part." said the man in the black robe.

I returned to attack with the help of the cross but the cloaked man was able to dodge it again.

"How can the man in the robe dodge the attack so quickly !!" said the nightmare.

" What do you mean?" I asked.

he looked at me with a smile "please let me tell you alice (l / n), i was ordered by my master just to kidnap little (y / n)." answer him.

I then attacked him again but quickly and managed to make a slight scratch on his black robe.

"Don't call my name like that !!" I said angrily.

"huh? it turns out you are not weak like that day huh." he said.

"Shut up !! I won't let you kidnap (y / n) !!" I said.

"Too bad but it looks like I have to do it now or not they will be mad at me for failing to bring her." said the man in the black robe.

"I won't let you touch (y / n) !!" I said.

then attacked him but he immediately disappeared making me surprised then suddenly I was kicked from behind to hit the wall.

I winced in pain "Alice !!" shouted the squad meme.

then I saw the robed person approaching (y / n).

"You three don't let him come near (y / n) !!" I shouted.

the three of them immediately attacked the person in black robes but in just a few seconds they all fell down with wounds on their bodies.

" What!?" I thought.

"All of you are just bothering me in carrying out orders." said the black robe.

then he started to approach (y / n) and picked her up.

"Thank you for making my job easier, goodbye" said the man in the robe.

then around him there were lots of flames and then he disappeared.

I grit my teeth in annoyance and anger "damn it !! I just let it be !!" I thought.

I then cried "I'm sorry sis for being weak." I muttered.

third pov

"hehehe ~ I finally got you little (y / n)." said the man in the robe.

then he continued walking towards the base his master was in but he felt something approaching him.

he immediately avoided a sudden attack towards him.

he saw the attack that resulted in several trees falling, he gritted his teeth in annoyance.

he then looked behind him who was attacking him.

"Oh? Isn't this the leader of Justice Rign Dream von Licht." said the man in the robe.

dream gives the man in the robe a hateful look of "who would you dare to tread on my territory." said dream.

"hmm ~ sorry I can't seem to tell you." said the man in the robe.

The dream that was already getting annoyed immediately attacked the robed person with his attacks but the robed person continued to avoid his attacks.

"You are not bad for a leader ... but you are not fast enough." said the man in the robe with a smile.

"shut up !!" said dream.

then he continued attacking until he managed to tear the robed man's clothes off.

The person in the black robe was surprised and the dream who saw that he succeeded in injuring the robed person smiled.

but that smile didn't take long when he saw the familiar figure that the black robed man was carrying.

dream widens his eye sockets when he finds out who the figure is.

"(y / n) !! what do you do with (y / n) !!" shouted the dream.

The person in the black robe smiled and kept holding (y / n) tight, making the dream even more annoyed with the behavior of the person in the robe.

"I just followed orders and I couldn't say No to them." said the man in the black robe.

"damn you-" dream's speech was interrupted when the person in the robe suddenly threw the body (y / n) making dream instantly catch (y / n) 's small body.

dream then checks whether (y / n) has any wounds on her body, luckily there are none at all.

"AAAGGGHHH !!" shouted the man in the robe.

dream looked at the person in black robe with surprise to see that person was injured with a sword from nowhere.

"Where did that weapon come from !?" said dream surprised.

"ugh ..." dream heard Groan's voice, he then looked at (y / n) who had opened her eyes.

then the eyes (e / c) saw their yellow eyes they stared at each other then a blush appeared on both of their cheeks.

the two of them immediately looked away with the blush on their faces.

" too close." thought dream.

(y / n) was still blushing but she had to forget about that, then she looked at the man in black and glared at the man in the robe.

"You bastard !! You used your spell on me." said (y / n) irritably.

The black robed man gritted his teeth as he summoned his own flames and then disappeared.

dream and (y / n) saw it being shocked, then the atmosphere all returned to normal and everything returned to light.

(y / n) then remembering her aunt and nightmare and nightmare friends, she then asked Dream to put her down.

"I'm sorry lord dream but I have to go because there is something I have to do !!" said (y / n).

before she left she then took the dream's cheek then gave a kiss on the cheek and made the dream blush.

"and thank you very much for helping me again lord dream !!" said (y / n).

then she left the dream which was silent in his place with the blush of his cheeks, dream closed his mouth "that was ... very cute." thought dream.

(y / n) pov

I kept running towards my parents shop as fast as possible.

"I hope aunt and the others are fine !!" I thought.

I kept running until I saw my parents shop, I smiled and immediately entered the shop.

I then looked for the room where aunt and the others were, when I looked for me then saw the room with it and I immediately entered.

When I entered there I saw aunt and the others lying under with bad conditions and with wounds on their bodies.

I immediately approached them then I used my healing power.

"I hope all my magic is enough to heal their wounds !!" I said.

I closed my eyes then held my necklace and focused my magic.

"Please give me a little strength you both my great grandmother and my grandmother." I muttered.

then I saw a green light then I opened my eyes when I saw a green light circle under the aunt and the others.

Then I saw the wounds on their bodies start to disappear, I then smiled broadly when I saw my sufficient magic.

The wounds that had been on the aunty's body and the others had disappeared.
I slowly approached the aunt first and tried to wake her up by shaking her body.

"Aunt Alice? Aunt please wake up." I said.

but she kept her eyes open, I let out my breath "I have no other choice but that." I thought.

I then approached my face to aunt's ear then whispered something to make her wake up.

"alice (L / n) if you don't wake up ... I will immediately kill the whole family (L / n) again and also your sister's descendants." I whispered.

and a miracle happened suddenly alice aunt immediately opened her eyes then she pushed me to fall near the nightmare.

I then grumbled in pain because Aunt Alice pushed me hard.

Aunt Alice then realized that what she was pushing was me, she immediately ran towards me and hugged me tightly.

"(y / n) thank God you're okay !!" said Aunt Alice.

"* cough * aunt * cough * I can't breathe !?" I said.

"Ah !! I'm sorry !!" said Aunt Alice.

immediately she released her hug from me and I took my breath.

"huff ... I'm still alive." I muttered.

"Don't say it like that again (y / n) !? You almost made your aunt's heart attack !!" said Aunt Alice.

"hehehe ... sorry, I don't know what to wake up aunt, how else I shook your body after all, still aunt hasn't woken up yet." I said while puffing my cheeks.

Aunt Alice then saw Nightmare and his friends "their wounds ... how can their wounds disappear !?" Said Aunt Alice surprised.

I smiled proudly "It's because I used one of the magic relics from grandma and I can learn it quickly !!" I said.

I saw Aunt Alice widened her eyes "You ... Just said one magic from my sister?" asked alice aunt.

I nodded "yes !! and thanks to that too I can defeat all the illusions !!" I said.

" illusion?" asked alice aunt.

"That illusion can even turn into a grandmother but it's okay now that I've gotten a little help from someone !!" I said.

I then saw Alice's aunt smiled in relief then stroked my head and I enjoyed the head stroking of my aunt.

"I'm very proud of you (y / n)." said Aunt Alice.

"ugh" I heard a groan beside me, I then saw the nightmare that had started to wake up.

then he slowly opened his eye socket, then I smiled a little at him "hello nightmare ... did you sleep well?" I asked jokingly.

he immediately widened his eye sockets and immediately got up and hugged me to make me a little surprised.

"(y / n) !! You're fine !! Thank goodness ... I think I'll lose you again !!" said Nightmare.

I hugged him back and stroked his back slowly.

"I'm fine nightmare ~ please calm down." I muttered.

I then felt my shirt wet, I then saw the nightmare face and saw him crying.

My gaze softened and then I wiped the nightmare tears with my fingers.

Nightmare looks calm after seeing my soft eyes, I then put my forehead on his forehead Nightmare.

"Don't be sad ... I'm not hurt as well as everyone, I'm fine." I muttered.

then my eyes and his eyes remained staring at each other, then I saw Nightmare smiling and I smiled too.

"Woah ~ (y / n) since when can you cheer someone up?" asked alice aunt.

"since I was with all of you." I said.

I was still staring into his nightmare eyes until I saw his eyes turn into small hearts.

I widened my eyes "your eyes are so pretty nightmare !!" I said.

"Wh-what?" said Nightmare nervously.

"Your eyes turned into small hearts !!" I said.

" Is it true?" asked Nightmare.

I nodded then I saw a nightmare still staring at me.

I blush a little, nightmare away from my face with a smile.

I looked at him with an eyebrow, then his skull hand held my cheek with his lingering smile.

"Your eyes are so beautiful than others you know that." said the nightmare.

I felt my cheeks start to turn red and the nightmare still saw me that smile of his.

I then widened my eyes "he ... he just flirt with me !?" I thought.

he kept stroking my cheek "your cheeks are very soft like cotton." said the nightmare.

"Alright !! That's enough, I can't stand it !!" I thought.

I quickly avoided nightmare and hid behind Aunt Alice with my red face.

I can hear my aunt and nightmare laughing with my behavior "it turns out you are easily shy, flowers ~ ♡" said Aunt Alice.

"Aunty stop calling my nickname with that !!" I shouted.

I hid my embarrassed face in my hands while muttering something.

|| skip time -> the next day ||

third pov

(y / n) woke up from sleep after a lot of work yesterday with her aunt and her aunt's 'special guest'.

"uhh? I'm still sleepy but I don't want to be scolded by Alice's mother and aunt." muttered (y / n).

She then got up from her bed to the bathroom

|| skip time / \ after bathing ||

after (y / n) finished taking a shower, she immediately put on her clothes and then put on the ribbon / crown flower hair .

( with your ( f/c) )

Or this

Then she came out of her room to the kitchen, when she was in the kitchen she saw her father drinking coffee at the table while her mother was helping cook with her aunt Alice.

She immediately went to her parents and also her aunt "good morning !!" said (y / n) with a cheerful smile.

her parents and aunt looked at (y / n) then smiled "good morning too my dear / my flower." said the three of them.

then (y / n) sat at the table near her father and her father rubbed her head (y / n).

then the mother came bringing a food in her hand and then gave it to (y / n), (y / n) then ate the food.

Then Mother (Y / N) and Aunt Alice sat at the dining table and ate together.

{ after eating}

(y / n) put her dirty dishes in the dishwasher then she immediately went to the garden behind her house where her yard was.

When she arrived there (y / n) immediately sat where she used to sit, there (y / n) made flower crowns or fed birds in the backyard of her house.

then not long after the birds began to descend and perch on the head (y / n) and also the shoulders.

(y / n) chuckled, she then gave the bird food that had been provided by the master to feed the birds.

after (y / n) finished feeding the birds, she then proceeded to make the crown flower.

without realizing it by (y / n) herself that she had been waited by someone who was now watching her make a crown flower from behind.

then the figure approached (y / n) then grabbed her shoulder and made (y / n) herself startled.

(y / n) immediately looked behind her with wide eyes "o-oh !! blue ... gezz don't surprise me like that !!" said (y / n) while holding her chest.

blue stifled his laughter, he then looked (y / n) and immediately blushed a little.

" You look beautiful." muttered blue.

(y / n) who heard Blue muttered into a smile "thank you !!" said (y / n).

"So ... are you ready?" asked blue.

(y / n) looked at the blue with a little surprise "eh? ready for what?" said (y / n).

blue looks (y / n) with a 'really?' face, (y / n) then sweatdroop.

"You don't remember yesterday," said Blue.

"uhh ... no." answer (y / n) innocent.

"* sigh * yesterday I asked you if you wanted to go out with me and you said you wanted to." said blue.

(y / n) then remembered about yesterday not long after she immediately remembered "ah ... yes !! I remember now!!" said (y / n) while sticking out her tongue.

blue looks at (y / n) in disbelief but he is happy if (y / n) accepts his offer to go out with him and remembers it.

"So? Are you ready?" asked blue.

(y / n) looking at the blue for a while "but can I get permission first?" asked (y / n).

blue breathed again "okay but hurry." said blue.

(y / n) immediately nodded then ran towards the inside.

when she got inside (y / n) saw that there was only her aunt.

"Auntie? Where are mom and dad?" asked (y / n).

"Your father and mother have left for work first, what's wrong?" said Aunt Alice.

"I want to go out with my friend !!" said (y / n) with a smile.

"You can ... but don't be too late or Your father and mother will worry again." said Aunt Alice.

(y / n) nodded then she immediately went outside.

when she got out she saw blue was wearing her crown flower and a bird perched on his back.

blue saw (y / n) and immediately blushed blue cheeks "this is not what you think !!" said blue nervously.

"It's okay !! You can wear the crown flower and the birds are like that if they feel comfortable," said (y / n).

(y / n) then approached blue and stood next to blue.

"let's go immediately" said Blue.

(y / n) nodded then she was holding the blue sleeve clothes then they both entered a portal where they went.

|| TO BE CONTINUE ♡☆||

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26K 735 8
Thanos took the stones, all of them... But there are still some heroes that can avenge the ones who has fallen, but when they return, when they win...
261K 8.1K 186
What if a PokΓ©mon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
92.3K 2.2K 19
You are a normal everyday girl but one day going to visit his grave you get transported to a new world. What will this world hold? In this fanfic you...
102K 1.4K 51
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐟𝐒𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 π›πšπœπ€ 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐨𝐨π₯ , π€πšπ₯𝐒𝐲𝐚𝐑 𝐒𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐒𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐑 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐑𝐒π₯𝐞 𝐬𝐑𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐑...