wattpad ➳ l.h. [completed]

Από Narry-My-Storan

❝the walls around her heart were like concrete, ... Περισσότερα

wattpad ➳ l.h.
l : can you keep a secret?
ll : meanie in a beanie
lll : you are a loser
lV : cold beaches in california
V : the same moon
Vl : write your own fan-fiction
Vll : it's not Luna, it's Lanna
Vlll : you're such a badass
lX : such a tough life
X : there's no such thing as perfection
Xl : vacancy
Xll : second chance
Xlll : frankenluke & the mad scientist
XlV : drowning
XV : new love
XVl : so beautiful
XVll : across the ocean blue
XVlll : it's a mystery
XIX : directions to anywhere
XX : breathless
XXl : unfortunate soul
XXll : the talk
XXlll : I love a girl on top
XXlV : do you read smut?
XXV : is he big or small?
XXVl : I scream, you scream, we all scream, for ice cream
XXVll : the nightmare on christmas day
XXVlll : in the end
XXVlX: the cost
XXX : the price
XXXl : one message
XXXll : nowhere
XXXlll : fault
XXXlV : free
XXXV : choices
XXXVl : hidden
XXXVll : more than penguins?
XXXVlll : moments
XXXlX : wishes
XL : forever and always
XLll : regrets
XLlll : look after you
XLlV : make her believe
XLV : dear Ashton
XLVl : emotions
XLVll : I still do
XLVlll : promised
XLlX : goodbye
L : walk away
Authors Note

XLl : all along

15.6K 838 637
Από Narry-My-Storan

Ashton POV:

butterfliesonscars: hi cutie

AnnaBanana540: hiiiiiiii

butterfliesonscars: happy birthday

AnnaBanana540: thanks :))

butterfliesonscars: did you do anything fun?

AnnaBanana540: yeah, but you wouldn't believe me if I told you

butterfliesonscars: I'm pretty sure that I would

AnnaBanana540: uh huh....

butterfliesonscars: no really, I would. No matter how crazy it might sound

AnnaBanana540: haha right

butterfliesonscars: fine. Don't tell me. :((

AnnaBanana540: :)))))))))

butterfliesonscars: how are you happy at 11 at night?

AnnaBanana540: how do you know that its 11 here?

butterfliesonscars: SUPRISE!! I'm in New York

AnnaBanana540: ARE YOU SERIOUS!? You wanna meet somewhere

butterfliesonscars: sure :)) where you wanna go?

AnnaBanana540: someplace open lol

butterfliesonscars: how about we meet at 11th and Central, we can talk.

AnnaBanana540: okay :) I'll be there soon

butterfliesonscars: okay :))

AnnaBanana540: I can't wait to meet you :))))))

butterfliesonscars: me too

AnnaBanana540: no smiley faces?

butterfliesonscars: would you believe me if I told you that we've met before?

AnnaBanana540: maybeee. Depends really. Where did we meet?

butterfliesonscars: ...

AnnaBanana540: ASHYYYYYYY where did we meet?!?!?! Did you just see me somewhere?

butterfliesonscars: no we talked

AnnaBanana540: okay man, your killing me

butterfliesonscars: Are you on your way?

AnnaBanana540: I'm getting on clothes. Chill

butterfliesonscars: haha sorry. I'm just excited and super nervous

AnnaBanana540: why are you nervous?

butterfliesonscars: because I'm afraid that when you meet me you won't like me anymore

AnnaBanana540: what makes you think that I wouldn't like you anymore? Looks aren't going to change anything, who you are isn't going to change anything, you'll always be the same old Australian Ashton that I met on Wattpad.

butterfliesonscars: you promise?

AnnaBanana540: promise :)))))

butterfliesonscars: now are you on your way?

AnnaBanana540: impatient much?

butterfliesonscars: hahah yessssss

AnnaBanana540: I'm on my way, it's kinda chilly though

butterfliesonscars: Will you promise me that you won't kill me when you meet me?

AnnaBanana540: why would I want to kill you?

butterfliesonscars: idkk..

AnnaBanana540: sureee... I promise not to kill you

butterfliesonscars: cool :)) I think I see you

AnnaBanana540: really? Where are you?

butterfliesonscars: hidden

My breath quickens as I see Anna walk in the cold February. I hold a stuffed butterfly behind my back and a sharpie sits in my pocket. I was going to give what she always wanted.

I was going to give her the butterflies she had dreamed about getting drawn on her skin for so long. Something that I wanted to do ever since she told me.

I had hidden behind a username for so long that I had learned what I had once forgot. To really was like to make someone happy.

Today, I hoped to make Anna's birthday.

I knew that Luke was here, but neither of them knew that Ashton Irwin was here.

All Anna knew was that Ashton from Wattpad was here to see her.

Little did she know that she had already met Ashton. That Ashton already got to eat ice cream with her and watch Nicholas Spark's movies with her.

That the Ashton she had loved all along was right in front of her, but he was too afraid to show himself.

AnnaBanana540: Where are you?

I took a deep breath, hoping that she wouldn't want to kill me once I told her that it had been me all along.

"Anna?" I speak out, my voice coming out quieter than I thought it would.

She turns in my direction and I step out of the darkness.

"Ashton?"

Her eyes lighten.

"It was you all along wasn't it." She asks me, not seeming upset at all.

"Yeah."

"That's how you knew everything about me when we first met. The Nicholas Spark's movies, the chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream. You knew everything."

I nod.

"Why now? Why didn't you tell me before?" She asks, walking up to me her body so close to mine, her scent flooding my senses.

Her eyes still glow in the dim lighting, and they look up into mine.

I remember kissing her on Christmas Eve, I remember the way her lips touched mine and sparks flew throughout my entire body.

It was her all along that I had been in love with, but I never knew it until now.

I wonder how I never knew until now.

I pull out the butterfly from behind my back and give it to her.

She takes it in her hands and smiles back up at me, I reach for the sharpie and pull it out as well, showing it to her.

"All along you never wanted anything more than for Ashton Irwin to draw butterflies on your scars and all along I wanted nothing more than to do just that Anna." I tell her.

"I still can't believe that it was you."

My breath hitches in my throat.

"I fell in love with a boy over the internet that I figured that I would never meet. I loved his personality, the fact that he loved five sauce as much as I did, and wanted nothing more than to be my friend when no one was. I fell in love with him Ashton." She tells me, tears dripping down on her cheeks, but she doesn't wipe them away.

I wipe them onto the pad of my thumb, tilting her face up as I do so.

"I fell in love with a girl that I figured would hate me if she knew who I really was. I fell in love talking to a girl in New York who needed a friend. I fell in love with a girl who loved me, but didn't love me at the same time. I fell in love with her Anna."

Before I know it, her lips are on mine, her arms around my neck, the butterfly still in her hands.

I wrap my arms around her waist, and kiss her hardly. I don't want this moment to end, because in the back of my mind, I know that it will be Luke that she will go back to. It won't be me. It will never be me.

But in this moment, I let myself believe that she truly loves me and only me.

We pull away and I take the cap off the sharpie after unbuttoning her jacket.

She holds the jacket while I try and draw her butterflies in the dim light of night.

"Thank you." She whispers.

"No. Thank you."

(A/N)

Now now, I do realize that I'm tearing everyone apart and that's perfectly normal...

Hahahah

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

530K 8.6K 100
So I have a 5sos account on Instagram, @2.much.5sos , & I do some 5SOS imagines on there so yeah, just thought I'd put them all together in Wattpad f...
4.5K 136 49
"You're just gonna leave like you did before." "You don't know why." "Does that matter, you left when you promised forever. I am and always will be...
136K 5.8K 12
Her heart was broken; Calum built walls around his. © 2016 by dimplefeels
747K 11.4K 56
❝What am I meant to do?He broke my heart and I am still in love with him❞ Sequel to Fall For You - © xKelsey5SOSx