The Invisible Sister (MLB FF)...

By NatashaD2967

Macy Dupain Cheng was the sister of Marinette. But the thing is that she was pretty invisible. Not literally... More

The Origins - part 1
The Origins Part 2
Meeting my new roommate!
Living with an Alien Baby?
Bubbler
Stormy Weather
Bonding as a Family
Lady wifi
Visiting the Orphanage
Pharoah
Time Breaker
Mr. Pigeon
Alone in a Cottage
Evilustrator
Roger cop
Confrontation
A/N
Copy Cat
The Mysterious Boy
School Play 1
School Play 2
School Play 3
Kidnapped
A/N
Horrificator
A/N
Dark Blade
Mime
A/N (againπŸ˜…)
Gamer
Hiking trip
Animan
HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS!!!
(Dating Macy!!) Christmas + New year special
Antibug
Reflekta
Pixelator
Princess Fragrance
A/N
First Date
Volpina

Bonding as a Family 2

4.2K 128 11
By NatashaD2967

Adrien POV

As she finished the song, she wished everyone goodnight and got off stage. I saw Ruu trying to reach out to her. I held him back, comforting him and telling him we'll see her soon. I chatted with the Trio for a bit. Alya kept bringing up Marinette's skill in singing to which I just nodded. I mean, after finding out who Princess Magic was, I wasn't really in the mood. Just then Macy came running over to us. It seems she can't stay away from Ruu for so long. I just smirked as she made up an excuse for why she was late. She really is good at lying. 

"Mama!", Ruu exclaimed reaching for Macy. She froze, begging for help through her eyes. 

"Mama?", the 4 of them looked at us, shocked. I think Marinette was the most shocked of them all. She also seemed to be a bit angry. But I paid it no mind. 

"oh yeah, my cousin brother knows Macy. He used to play with her a lot too, so he just calls her mama.", I said, hoping Macy would get the hint. 

"yeah!", she chimed in. it seems she got the hint. She then took Ruu into her arms and hugged him tightly. It seems she really missed him this past half an hour. I smiled as I watched the duo play. Ruu was smiling and giggling, even more, the whole time she was around. 

"and you're okay with this?!", Suddenly Chloe exclaimed. I frowned at her tone. I saw Sabrina try to stop her but to no avail.

"I don't really mind... besides, he's just a kid...", I said slowly. 

"no, it's not okay! since he is still a child, we should teach him, who to call what!", She started walking up to Macy and Ruu, before I could stop her. She grabbed Ruu by the arm. She seemed to have given too much force as Ruu winced and cried out in pain. That was my bottom line. before I could do anything Macy grabbed Chloe's hand painfully. She then pushed her away harshly.

"ahh!", Chloe cried out in pain and fell to the floor. I didn't bother helping her up. What she did to Ruu was my bottom line. Macy wrapped her arm around Ruu protectively, patting his back, trying to calm him down. I walked in front of them and placed my hand protectively. 

"Chloe, what were you thinking?! Ruu could have gotten seriously hurt!", I asked her, trying my best to control my anger, but my voice still came out slightly angry. 

"i-i- I didn't mean - I wasn't going to- I'm the one who fell!", she finished, her stammering. If she had, apologized, I would have taken it easy. But she just had to blame Macy. 

"Yeah, well if you hadn't hurt Ruu, Macy wouldn't have pushed you away!", I shot back, startling her. 

"he's right dudette, you almost hurt the baby. He's just a kid, he obviously doesn't know anything!", Nino spoke up.

"he's not wrong, Chloe apologize!", Alya bellowed. 

Marinette stayed silent.

"This is Ridiculous! Utterly ridiculous!!", she stomped away. I sighed. I didn't want to stay here any longer.

"We'll be going now...", I said and Nino nodded. Alya just stood next to Marinette while we walked away. As we got in my car, Ruu started crying a lot. It took us the whole ride home, just to calm him down. 

As we reached the entrance, He calmed down quite a bit, but he wouldn't let go of Macy and kept his grip on my hand. We walked in and took Ruu to his room. Wanya went to his spot on the side. Macy laid Ruu down on his bed and pulled the covers on him. We were about to leave when I felt a tug on my hand. I saw Macy in the same situation as me. Ruu was still holding onto us. My gaze softened. He just went through a scary experience, of course, he'll want company. I looked at Macy who had the same expression as me. We sighed. 

Then Macy slowly pulled the covers, getting on the right side of the bed. I did the same on the left side. Ruu was in between the both of us. It was slightly awkward for a bit. Suddenly Ruu started squirming as if having a nightmare. he started sweating and calling out to us. I didn't really know what to do. I put my hand on his body, to let him know I was still here, but it didn't seem to work too well. He wasn't squirming as much, but he still looked uncomfortable. I then saw Macy put her hand, on mine. I felt my face heat up. Ruu seemed to have calmed down more by this, but he was still calling out to us. I wasn't really sure what to do when I suddenly remembered a song that I made with a childhood friend of mine. I can't remember her face. We usually met at the park, secretly. I called her Miss fairy and she called me Mr.Dragon. I remember her bright smile. My mom had just passed away and I was in the darkest time of my life. She brought light to my world. She was my first love. But then, my father forbade me from going out, causing me to be unable to see her. 

The only thing I had to remember her, was this song. I took a deep breath before starting.

(in the middle of the song)

I finished my verse. The next one was hers. I knew the lyrics to it so I was going to sing when I heard another voice start. My eyes widened and I turned to see Macy smiling at me sweetly. The same smile that Miss Fairy had. She had a small blush on her face. I could see her eyes hold all the emotions mine held. Longing, happiness, sadness, and finally relief that we had finally found each other. 

I continued my verse as we sang together. As we finished, I saw Ruu fast asleep. I smiled at him. Then turned to be engulfed in a hug. I was surprised before hugging her back. We hugged for a bit as I felt my shoulder become wet. I felt tears of my own come out. 

"Do you know how worried I was when you didn't come to visit anymore?! I went to the park every evening hoping you'd show up and surprise me. Why did you disappear all of a sudden?", She questioned crying onto my shirt.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to just up and leave. My father didn't allow me to go outside anymore. But I missed you every day. I thought about you every time I was sad, and I missed you so much!", I cried too. We hugged for what felt like forever. She then slowly let go. It felt weird, the feeling of warmth was gone. She wiped her tears and smiled. 

"well, now that we've found each other, let's stay together!", she smiled. I blushed at her word choice. I nodded and smiled back. We then laid back down next to Ruu. 

"you know, your really good at hiding your identity, I didn't even realize you were Princess Magic", I smirked as her eyes flew open and she stared at me in shock. I chuckled at her expression.

"h-how did you know?", She asked, shocked.

"I wouldn't have figured it out if it wasn't for Ruu. He was the one who called out to you during your performance. That's when I noticed the similarities between you 2", I explained smirking at her, "I didn't think you were the flirty type on stage!".

She blushed bright red at my words. If you're confused, I'm talking about how she winked at me. 

"no, wait! I didn't mean it like that! I was- uh-winking at-uh-Ruu! yeah, Ruu!", she stammered. As she finished, I started laughing. She's so cute. She started shouting at me, while I just kept teasing her.  

"Hmph! since you like teasing me so much, no pancakes for you!", She turned her head away, angrily.

"wait WHAT!! NO PLEASE!! NOT THE PANCAKES!!", I wailed. She just smirked and laughed.

"depends on how you'll make it up to me!", she giggled as she laid her head back on the bed. 

"goodnight, Adrien!", she said as she drifted off to sleep. before I could get a word in, she was already asleep. I reached out and kissed her forehead. I then kissed Ruu's. Good night, Macy...

////

Macy POV

The Next morning, I woke up to the feeling of movement beside me. Opened my eyes, to see Adrien smirking at me. I then realized the position we were in. Ruu was nowhere to be found. I was in a cuddling position next to Adrien, snuggling in his warmth. Adrien had his hand around my waist, making us come even closer. I blushed bright red, steam coming out off my face. 

"I'm so sorry!!", I tried to get off but was caught and pulled back. I ended up falling into Adrien's arms. He immediately wrapped his hands around me. 

"A-Adrien?", I asked, blushing. 

"what? I just want my cuddles!", he smirked at me. I blanked out for a bit, before laughing at his childish behavior. I relaxed in his arms and cuddled him back. 

"Good morning, Adrien.", I smiled at him.

"Good Morning, to you too Macy.", he smiled back. We were really close. Our faces almost touching. 

"Papa! Mama!", a voice called out. we turned to see Ruu floating towards us. I chuckled and picked him up, hugging him in between us. 

"Morning Ruu!", I smiled at him brightly. he returned the smile with a 'Daa'. Adrien kissed his forehead. 

"Morning". Ruu smiled at him. This was an amazing feeling. It felt warm. I didn't want it to end. 

We all cuddled for a bit before we got up. Adrien took Ruu with him to take a shower, while I went downstairs to make breakfast. I made pancakes and boiled some milk for Ruu. Wanya came and helped out, halfway. After getting everything set up, I went to take a shower of my own. 

As I was walking towards my bedroom, I bumped into a hard chest. 

"oh sorry", I said, looking up to find Adrien looking back at me, smirking. I then realized that he was half-naked. I went bright red.

"PUT SOME CLOTHES ON IDIOT!!!!!", I yelled before running into my room. I shut the door quickly. I turned to see Mullo smirking at me. I ignored it and went to take a shower. 

After I was done, I threw on a pink short shirt and some grey short jeans. I then walked back out and made my way to the living room. Thankfully, Adrien was wearing clothes now. I sighed in relief. 

Adrien then seemed to have noticed me and stared at me for a bit, in a completely shocked expression. Then I saw his cheeks go red. This made mine go red. I then smirked.

"Like what you see?", I teased. He was flustered for a bit which made me chuckle. Then he smirked.

"I do!", he answered. Now it was my turn to get all flustered. 

"Idiot!", I yelled and went to the kitchen to grab our food. Ruu then came floating towards me as I set the table. I put him on his seat and passed him his milk, watching him drink it. I suddenly felt a pair of warm arms, wrap around my waist. I tensed for a bit, then relaxed once I knew who it was. Adrien pulled me closer into his chest, burying his head on my neck. I laughed.

"I see you've gotten bolder", I smirked. He then pulled me even closer, leaving no space between us.

"Adrien! I'm setting the table!!", I laughed at his antics.

"Seriously, where did that innocent cutie go?", I asked, turning around to face him. 

"You think I'm cute?", he asked, smirking. I then realized what I said.

"No-wait-that's not- what- wait- uh- your cute and all-but - wait- no!", I stammered, unable to form a proper sentence. I then heard him laughing and I pouted. 

"meanie!", I puffed. 

"Alright, alright! I'm sorry!", he chuckled.

"Daa!!", Ruu's voice was heard, signaling he finished his milk. The both of us chuckled. I then set the table and we started eating our food. 

Adrien POV

As we were eating I heard Macy sigh.

"What's wrong?", I asked.

"oh, I was just thinking about what happened yesterday. I shouldn't have pushed Chloe away so forcefully. It's just that she almost hurt Ruu and i -", she started rambling, blaming herself. I cut her off.

"Hey, Hey! it's not your fault! if I was in your situation, I would have done the same! Even though we aren't his real parents, it already feels like we are a family! It's totally normal for a mother to want to protect her child!", I comforted. It wasn't her fault. Chloe almost hurt Ruu and I don't really know why. But I'm sure that anybody in that situation would have taken the same action. 

My word seemed to have calmed her down a bit, she then chuckled, confusing me. 

"You know, now that I think about it, It was all because of Ruu that we are this close, that we were able to find each other. If Ruu didn't come, we'd most probably just ignore each other.", she smiled, looking at Ruu lovingly.

"you're right!", I said smiling at the 2. I've always wanted this. A warm and happy family. To come home from school, and be engulfed in warmth. This place feels more like home than my actual house ever did. And I knew it was because Macy and Ruu were here. If these 2 weren't here, this house wouldn't feel like home. I hope this lasts for as long as it can. 

"OMG LOOK AT THE TIME!! WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE!!!!", Macy suddenly shot out of her seat, and yelled. I looked at the time and... WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE!!!

The both of us, dashed to our rooms, changing, and packing all our belongings. We rushed back out and kissed Ruu goodbye, before handing him over to Wanya. 

"Race you to school!! Loser listen's to the winner for a day!!", Macy yelled as she ran first. 

"Hey!! that's not fair!!!", I yelled as I chased after her. She laughed and continued running, making me laugh too. 

After reaching school.

"ha! I won!! Now you listen to me for the whole day today!", Sh laughed as she collapsed onto the steps tired. 

"Whatever you say....", I panted. I then noticed all the people outside, looking at Macy, weirdly. They had this surprised look on their face. Macy noticed this too and seemed to realize something. She then dropped her smile and walked into class. I was confused. Nino then ran up to me. He had the same look like the others.

"What's going on?", I asked him. he just looked at me shocked then started shaking me.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN, WHAT'S WRONG!!! THE QUIET AND EXPRESSIONLESS BEAUTY ON CAMPUS JUST LAUGHED!!!! DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY MEN WOULD KILL TO BE YOU RIGHT NOW??!!", he bellowed. I was surprised by what he said. She's usually smiling and laughing at home. But now that I think about it, she rarely does any of this in class. Then the realization hit me. 

I looked around to see all the guys giving me jealous stares and I felt kind of, awesome. The cold beauty of campus smiles, and laughs around me! That's something to be proud of. A small smile settled on my lips, as I thought about Macy's smile. I then snapped out of my daze and saw Nino smirking at me.

"You like her don't you?", he asked. I blushed bright red. I mean, I definitely do but, ITS EMBARASSING WHEN PEOPLE FIND OUT!!!!

"I guess that answers my question", Nino teased as he saw my flustered face. Damn it. I groaned in defeat as Nino patted himself on the back.

Then the bell rang, and we all headed to class. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

282K 12.8K 36
ΰͺœβ€βž΄α‘£π­© hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader ΰͺœβ€βž΄α‘£π­© 𝑰𝒏 π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
318K 20.2K 84
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
606K 30.5K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...