King Darius

By certifiedfreak

He was feared all over the kingdom. She was innocent. He was ruthless and cruel. She was kind and caring. The... More

WARNINGS⚠️
Prologue
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E

S I X

31.2K 777 435
By certifiedfreak

Dove's  P.O.V

A warm breath that tickled me woke me up, my eyes opened only to find Kai just in front of me with his snout right on me and his crimson eyes anxiously looking at me. He growled and nudged me on the face, effectively waking me up. I giggled as Kai let out what sounded like a whine.

A yawn left my lips and I looked around and noticed Darius wasn't here, and involuntarily pouted rested in my lips. Something flashed in the corner of my eyes and my body suddenly felt really warm, quickly turning around I caught Kai with his mouth open looking like a dragon who just spit fire.  I narrowed my eyes at him, not accustomed to him playing with fire around me but he just huffed, clearly not affected even a little by my mean stare.

Noticing I was naked I quickly grabbed the sheet and wrapped it around my body and started to walk towards the door to try and find Darius and just as I was walking about his chambers I felt a tug on the sheet I had on. Turning around my eyes went to the floor, Kai had the end of the sheet between his claws, but his eyes were on me. I tugged a little and his response was to tug back.

"Kai, I'm naked. Want me to run around the castle butt naked?" I asked, narrowing my eyes at him once again but the only move he made was his tail slowly moving around and I knew what that meant, my clit throbbed just thinking about it. I tugged again a little harder this time and his response was exactly the same.

I tugged as hard as I could and the sheet made a shredding sound from being sliced by Kai's claws and I quickly made a run for it. Kai let out a really loud growl, it echoed on the walls and I giggled loudly, I don't even know where I was running to. I passed some paintings, servants and  I could hear Kai's loud waddling. I reached a big staircase and I ran down the stairs and ran to the right, it was another big hallway and at the end were big doors and since they were the only kind of scape near me I pushed as hard as I could and stepped in.

"HA HA, I ran faster that you" I said mockingly to Kai, and just as I was about to turn around to rub it in his face I noticed all the people now staring at me, making me freeze.

I had stepped into what looked like to be a throne room, there were chairs organized so the center of the room was free. Some of the chairs had what look like to be wealthy people and all were looking at me.

In the mere center was Darius in his throne, he looked so powerful it made my knees weak and he was staring at me amused and lifted his hand beckoning me with his finger. I was about to step towards him when I was suddenly lifted in the air making me let out a loud squeal. Kai had wrapped his tail around my body and was now waddling towards Darius.

As soon as he put me on my feet in front of Darius, Kai once again tried to remove the sheet wrapped around my body, his mouth opened, and tried to bite the sheet, pulling it.

"Kaiiii, stopppp ittt" I whined, pulling it from his sharp teeth but he just watched me and playfully kept biting my sheet and pulling on it, making me stumble. Turning my attention to Darius, he had his arm resting on the armchair of the throne and was watching our interaction amused.

"Masterrr, Kai's trying to pull the sheet off of me and I'm naked" Another whine left my lips, moving as close to Darius as I could, and seeing as this didn't impact Kai's interest in getting me naked, I grabbed the one end of the sheet tightly and climbed the big throne and sat on Darius's lap. Turning around until I was facing Kai, I stuck out my tongue at him in triumph.

Looking down my lips opened in shock at the state of the sheet, some parts were burned and others were torn apart by his sharp teeth. If it was so big so it fits Darius's bed there probably wouldn't be any more sheets left.

"Bad Kai" I scolded him, narrowing my eyes at him, showing him how I didn't like what he was trying to do but what he did next shocked the hell out of me. He went completely still directly towards me, his tail laying still as he slowly opened his mouth and smoked started to leave from his throat and I just as I heard Darius saying 'No' Kai opened his mouth even more and spit fire, and it was completely directed towards us.

Even though I knew he wasn't trying to hurt me, a loud scream left my lips as soon as my body felt the fire burning me slightly, it didn't hurt or anything but it still felt as though I was bathing with really hot water. I looked down and quickly tried covering myself as much as I could since Kai had literally burned to ashes the bedsheet around me.

I looked around and noticed every single person was looking at us, well more specifically at me. I curled against Darius, blushing at the curious and lustful eyes of all the people around us. I turned my body as much as I could without straddling Darius and I sneaked a glance towards Kai and he had a smug look when he noticed me watching him blew smoke out of his nostrils. My attention was removed from Kai when I was lifted and turned, now straddling Darius. Naked.

Since my legs were spread wide and I was naked I could feel the roughness of his pants brushing against my clit and I felt tingles spreading all over me. Unconsciously my hips grinded against him but his hands on my hips stopped me from moving.

Darius had a little of what looked like to be black powder on his cheek and I assumed it was from Kai's fire, he moved one of his hands from my waist and went to move my hands from covering my body, and my breath hitched at being once again exposed completely before him.

"Why did you have a sheet covering your perfect little body?" Darius asked, his voice low. And nervous shiver went through my spine.

"I couldn't find anything for me to wear" I replied meekly, and looked down at my fingers nervously.

"Then why would you cover your body?" He rephrased his question, tilting his head to the side, and his face feigned confusion.

"B-because" I stuttered but couldn't find an answer to his question.

"If you couldn't find anything to wear, then maybe it was because you weren't meant to wear any clothes, don't you think?" Darius's low but commanding tone made my heartbeat raise.

"B-but" I tried to argue, he wanted me to be naked? Why?

"B-but" He mocked and roughly grabbed my neck. "But what, pet?" He asked harshly, tightening his grip on me.

"This" His hand went to my nipple and pulled harshly, making me gasp. "Is" He repeated the same to my other nipple. "Mine" He grabbed my whole breast and groped me roughly.

"And I want access to it at all times"

"So whenever I want, I can grope you, tease you..." He whispered against my cheek. "Fuck you" He growled, tightening his grip on my neck. He turned me around once again, my back to his front.

"So when Kai wants a piece of you, you'll always be available" He chuckled harshly as his hand was grabbing my face and making me looked directly at Kai but I could still all of the people watching me, making me squirm.

Darius stood up, making me stand up too. He directed my face now to the people on his throne room and his free hand went to my clit and a moan left my lips.

"This is my precious little pet" Darius announced and pressed harder making me grind against him and more moans to leave my lips. "She's still in training" He kept talking casually.

"She's mine" He growled out possessively and just as he said that I felt Kai's tail slithering all over my body and the feeling of Kai participating in this humiliation made it a thousand times better, my face was red and I've never been this embarrassed in my life. Kai's tail was moving all over me, possessively, like he was showing that I was his too.

"This is the first and last time anyone lays their eyes on her ever again" His threatening tone scared the living shit out of everyone, even the servants that weren't looking and just doing their jobs cowered away.

"If I catch anyone even glancing at her... I'll carve your eyes out and feed you to Kai" Just as he made his last threat Darius increased the pace of his fingers touching me and a hight pitched moan echoed all over the room, all I could focus on was on master's fingers on my and Kai's tail all over my body, he felt warm and it went straight to my clit.

I didn't care that everyone could see how desperate I was, how needy. My mind was blank, my thoughts were just of the pleasure I was feeling, it somehow felt different than before, more heightened.

"P-please, Master. C-can I-I" Even words couldn't come out straight, I kept begging him, saying please, he slowed down and then sped again, always leaving me on edge.

"When you cum, you better have your pretty eyes open sweetie" He said mockingly, I opened my eyes as soon as he said that. Kai was perfectly still except for his tail moving all over my body, there was something so hot in Kai's crimson eyes, all of his attention on me, it made me feel special, and wanted. I could feel Darius's cock on my back, he was hard.

An image flashed in my head, me on top of Darius, my back to him while he guided my hips onto his cock, and Kai watching us, his tail teasing my hard sensitive nipples.

My mouth opened as I felt Darius's fingers enter me, harshly hitting that spot that made my toes curl and my already weak knees, to stop working, Darius hand was the only thing preventing me from falling to the floor.

"Cum" His harsh command came and I instantly obeyed, my eyes wide opened but fixated on Kai. I kept grinding against Darius's fingers as I rode off my orgasm as master had called it.

"My threat starts this instant" Darius growled out and instantly every single person looking to the floor, not even by accident glancing up.

"You did so well, my perfect little pet" Darius cooed at me, removing his fingers from inside me, and turned me around to face him.

"Now, how about we start your training, huh?" He smirked, clearly satisfied with the recent events.

"Y-yes, Master" I nodded and waited for his next command.

"You can sit on your knees on the floor or on my lap while I handle my meetings of the day"

I slowly sank to my knees in front of him and moved until I was comfortable next to his throne.

"Hmm, I know why you did that, sneaky little thing" He chuckled amused, and I just giggled and wrapped my arm around his leg and turning towards Kai, I patted the floor in front of me. With two strides he was already in front of Darius's big throne until he was laying at Darius's feet and in front of me.

I placed my hand on his snout and started giving him the pets he seemed to love and he wrapped his tail around me around and my heart swelled at his protectiveness of me, he let out what sound like a sigh of content as his eyes closed and just enjoyed the pets I gave him.

I was leaning against daddy's leg and glanced up at him and he was already looking at me with an adoring gaze that made me blush, he leaned down and placed a kiss on my head, and turned his attention to the people sitting. I sighed contently too as his hand caressed my scalp but as much as I tried I couldn't relax cause all I could think of was that image of Darius fucking me and Kai watching us.

-------

HELLO HELLO, i'm so sorry for me taking so long and i still have to update my other two books hehe but i wanted to update something for u guys since i have exams this week so i won't be able to update:(

If you have read my new other book go check it out! is called their little pet and is a dark reverse harem 😈😈

What did u thinkkk???

Favorite part??

Did u like the smut? 😏😏

Do you like the interaction between Kai, Darius and Dove??

Should i keep including Kai into the smut??

Anything else can go here!!

Don't forget to vote ⭐️ and comment💭, with all my love, certifiedfreak 🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.7K 1K 17
Alizah was like a free bird always flying here and there he wanted to keep that bird in his cage , in his darkness. Kiaan was always focused and bus...
121K 2.5K 14
How could a normal day turn out to be so not normal? "Hmm? What's my name princess?" Her eyes gleamed with mischief a smirk on her face. I scoffed, "...
2.5M 76.2K 31
Alex's life was just starting, she just graduated from high school and was finishing her last summer at camp before heading off to college. But all t...
359K 12.1K 43
Her past was a bit of a mystery. A close kept secret that she wouldn't dare utter to anyone. The chance of being vulnerable, to forcing her to actual...