Our Baby Maknae || TWICE ff

By CloudyOceany

"Hello dear, I have an offer for you." The moment she was born, life had destined her for a path of greatness... More

A/N
PROLOGUE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
HAPPY TZUYU DAY !!
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Check out my other books
A/N

Chapter 5

5.2K 146 14
By CloudyOceany

—————————————————————
{Setting: Practice Room in JYP Building, Seoul}
{Date: 03|04|2015}
—————————————————————

• • [Third Person POV] • •
—————————————————————

Jae Hwa sighed as she followed her godfather to a practice room. She was woken up at 3:00 in the morning for this. Suddenly she bumped her head on something.

"Oh! My bad." Her godfather apologized, earning a silent nod from the girl as she was still in daze. Jae Hwa looked up at her godfather in question to see why he stopped.

She saw him with a shit-eating grin, causing her sigh again. "On the other side of this door, will be the other trainee participants. I hope you'll get along with them just fine."

She glanced behind him to see the door he was talking about, then back at him. JYP then smiled at her and turned to open the door. While doing that he hid her behind him.

"Stay hidden until I tell you, I want to surprise them." He told her, "Also, there are cameras rolling in the room so be careful." Jae Hwa nodded at his plan.

He opened the door, surprising the people in the room.

• • [Tzuyu's POV] • •
—————————————————————

Me and the girls were practicing our dance moves. It was tiring, but it would all be worth it.

"Ok, that's enough for now. Go have a 30 minute break, and we'll go back to practicing." Our dance teacher informed us, making some of the girls drop down on the floor dramatically.

I giggled quietly at them. I was opening my water bottle to drink my water, when the door suddenly opened. It startled us, but the thing that startled us even more was the person who opened it.

"JYP-nim!?" Nayeon unnie murmured, shook. Same unnie, same. We all stood up and fixed ourselves in front of him. "Annyeonghaseyo Pd-nim!" We all bowed at him, greeting him in unison.

"Hello girls, I have news for you!" He told us in a cheerful manner, which made me wonder. What happened to make him this happy?

"Someone will be joining you girls in the survival show!"

What? Me and the others were frozen in our places. I think Pd-nim noticed, because he chuckled and beckoned us to come closer. We did, I'm nervous, I'm sure the others are too.

"She's behind the door, so I'll tell you some things quietly ok?" He whispered to us, we nodded. The camera is probably catching this.

He then started telling us some useful facts about her, but I think he's warning us about future consequences. I didn't understand some of them because I'm not fluent in Korean.

The ones I understood was, 'she doesn't like loud noises', 'she doesn't talk much'. So once he was done, I turned to Jihyo unnie. She nodded and started telling me what I didn't understand.

"Got that chewy?" She asked me, I assured her agreeing. JYP then told us to settle down and chill. I was glad, this is making me nervous.

"One last thing girls, about her age? She's on the younger side." He gave us one last info before telling the girl to come in. "My dear? You can come in now." My dear? What are their connections?

My attention returned to the door once it started opening. My eyes started widening at seeing her. Woah. Ok I'm being a little over dramatic here, but can you blame me? Even if I just saw her eyes, I can tell that she's really gorgeous.

While I was practically ogling her, i heard someone clear their throat. I mentally slap myself to wake up from my daydream. When I glanced at the others I noticed how they were in a bit of a daze.

I guess they're checking the new girl out too. I looked back at the girl once Pd-nim started introducing her. And may I add, she's as tall as Jungyeon unnie.

"This is Bae Jae Hwa, they are your new housemate." Pd-nim introduced us to each other, she bowed at us and we bowed back as if on instinct.

"Introduce yourselves to her girls." Pd-nim told us, making us speak by order of the eldest.

"My name is Im Nayeon." Nayeon unnie said first.
"The name's Yoo Jungyeon." Jungyeon unnie followed.
"My name is Hirai Momo! Made from Japan!" Momo unnie exclaimed.
"Hello Jae Hwa-sii! Minatozaki Sana here." Sana unnie said next.
"Hi, My name's Park Jihyo." Jihyo unnie introduced.
"Myoui Mina here." Mina unnie quietly said.
"Hey, Song Minyoung is my name." Minyoung unnie told.
"Yo! Park Jiwon at your service!" Jiwon unnie cheekily said.
"Bro! Mah name is Kim Dahyun bro." Dahyun unnie rapped.
"Son Chaeyoung!" Chaeyoung exclaimed.

It was my turn so I calmly introduced myself, "Hi, I'm Chou Tzuyu." Not really expecting anything at the moment. I was confused when her eyebrows furrowed. She looks cute.

I guess everyone stopped when she showed some emotion on her face. I snapped out of my thoughts when she said, "Chou Tzuyu?" I gasped, as this was the first time someone pronounced my name properly here.

I then narrowed my eyes at her saying, "How can you pronounce my name properly?" She glanced at me blankly and said, "I speak chinese." I was shook.

She then looked at the next person who'll introduce, catching the signal. Chaeyeon quickly followed up, "I'm Lee Chaeyeon."

"My name's Kim Eunsah." Eunsah said next.
"Hey there! My name's Jeon Somi." Somi exclaimed.
"Lee Chaeryoung." Chaeryoung said.
"And I'm Natty." The youngest lastly said.

Jae Hwa-sii nodded at us. Pd-nim clapped, earning our attention. "So now that you guys know each other, I'll leave you be. We discuss the room arrangements later on." With that he left us.

We noticed that there was only 20 more minutes left for break, so we used the time to rest. I glanced at the new girl, seeing as she sat the farthest away from us.

She was blankly staring at the air. So I tapped Nayeon unnie, she looked at me in confusion. I pointed at the new girl, making unnie nod and stand up.

She went towards her and called her, "Jae Hwa-sii?" Making the girl snap her eyes at her. "Why don't you come sit with us?" Unnie offered, but she just stared at Nayeon unnie blankly.

Will she accept it? I want to befriend her too. So I hope she does.

———————————————————————————————————————————————
(That was long.)
- Sincerely Author-nim❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.9K 876 28
"Ill come back for you, I promise" What happens when one of the best mercenaries in the world, meets a member of a girl group and falls inlove with h...
26.9K 1K 87
When Minatozaki Sanas heart gets broken, She promises to never fall in love again, however her friends convince her to find a rebound relationship in...
245K 8.8K 67
Chou Tzuyu is an introvert. She only have one friend, her bestfriend Son Chaeyoung. Things go pretty well in her life. Despite being a normal high sc...
177K 5.9K 21
In 2006, a six to seven year old named Y/N L/N moves to Seoul, South Korea carrying nothing but her parents' hopes and dreams. It didn't take her unt...