Innocent Eyes

By Peachsk

What happens when a young girl too innocent. Loses her mother at a young age. Not being able to understand wh... More

Prologue
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Bonus Chapter.2
Bonus Chapter.3
Bonus Chapter. 4
Sequel

Bonus Chapter.1

9.2K 308 72
By Peachsk

September...

"Cam do you have everything?" Owen entered the sitting room. Cameron sat on the couch watching an episode of 'Miraculous: Tales Of Ladybug & Cat Noir.'

Cameron didn't even glance at Owen. She just shrugged her shoulders.

"Of course she has everything. I packed her bag." Mason walked in holding up a new green, princess and the frog school bag. Full with everything she needed for the day.

Owen let out a sigh checking his watch. "Right well we better get going if we want to get there on time. Where's Noah?"

"I'm here." Noah came in, plopping down on the couch beside Cameron.

"Right come on you two. It's your first day." Owen grinned trying to get his two youngest siblings excited for school.

Cameron was so excited last night but something this morning changed her whole mood. She was now really quiet.

"More like hell." Noah mumbled standing up.

"There we go. Now Cam your turn to get that little butt off the couch."

Cameron reached for the remote turning off the TV as she slowly got up. In Owens eyes it was scary how that made her look so grown up. Just by doing that little action.

"Time for photos." Mason announced as they all made it out into the hall.

"Mason you do this every year. But I'm not doing it this year." Noah protested. He was sick of getting back to school photos.

"Well this is Cameron's first day at proper school. So your getting in the photo or else." Mason threatened.

Cameron moved to stand up by the wall. Pulling Noah by his hand so he had no choice but to join. Noah rolled his eyes. Might aswell please his brothers.

"Okay smile." Mason looked to his phone. Looking back up he noticed Cameron wasn't smiling. She more like had a blank face. "Cam turn that frown upside down."

Noah put his hands on the corners of her mouth making a smile. Cameron started to giggle at her brother. She brought her own hands up trying to get his hands off her face.

"There's the smile we love." Mason took the photo before her expression changed.

"You two head out to the car. I just need..." Owen glanced at Cameron. Hoping Mason and Noah would understand. "To show Cameron something."

Mason nodded. "Yeah we will be in the car. Come on Noah."

Owen and Cameron watched as they left. Leaving them two alone.

"What do you need to show me O?" Cameron questioned.

"Cam sit down here for me." Owen patted the stair step. Cameron followed Owens instruction sitting on the step. She was curious to what he wanted to show her.

Owen crouched down so he could be at her level. He placed her hands in his as he looked at her. "What's going on in that little head of yours Cam? You don't seem too excited like you did yesterday."

Cameron looked down at their hands. Owen ran his thumbs along hers in a soothing manner.

"I'm scared." Cameron looked up at Owen. Her big green eyes wide as she stared into the identical ones.

"Scared of what?" Owen asked trying to get more information out of the little girl.

Cameron shrugged. "What if they don't like me? What if I make no friends?"

"Cam you will make loads of friends. Sure you already know the twins and the two girls." Owen had now moved one of his hands to Camerons hair. Pushing a stray hair behind her ear.

"Really?" Cameron could feel a growing smile coming on.

"Really." Owen smiled. Out of no where he picked her up in his arms spinning the little girl around. The hall was now filled with giggles. Owen placed a kiss on her cheek as they stopped. "There's the little girl I love." He moved one of his hands to her side tickling her.

"Now you miss Cameron have school to attend and we wouldn't want to be late would we?"

Cameron shook her head.

"Lets go!" She shouted pointing to the door. Owen let her door as she ran out to the car.

****

"Someone's happy." Mason said as he noticed the big smile on Camerons lips.

"Yep." Cameron beamed as she climb into the car and then into her seat. Owen followed behind coming over to Cameron to buckle her in.

Once she was all safe Owen hit the road. The traffic was okay but as you approached the school it was a little bit more slow.

"Okay Cam remember if anyone picks on you. You go straight to the teacher or me cause I'll kick their little butt's Okay?" Mason wanted to make that clear to Cameron. He wasn't afraid to hurt a six year old especially if they hurt his six year old.

Cameron nodded.

Owen pulled up, parking his car. Mason and Noah also got out to walk Cameron up to the door for the first day. Then Owen would take over bringing her to the class.

Noah crouched down so he could wrap his little sister up in his arms. "Remember stay away from boys or else I'll have to kick their little butt's as Mason saids." Noah whispered into Camerons ear. They just stood there both enjoying the hug.

"Noah can you not hog her. I would like to have a hug too." Mason was getting slightly fustrated and jealous because Noah was taking up all the hugging time.

Noah rolled his eyes. He gave Cameron one last squeeze before placing a kiss onto her cheek. "Remember what I said." He pointed to Cameron as she made her way over to Mason's embrace.

"I'm going to miss you so so much. But I will be right here when you get out okay."

"Your making it sound like she is going to jail." Noah remarked rolling his eyes. Mason sent him a glare over Camerons shoulder but continued with his little speech.

"Remember anyone starts on you they will have me to mess with. I love you so much." Mason gave Cameron a kiss on the cheek and one last squeeze before letting her go.

Owen held Camerons bag in one hand as he held out the other for her to take.

Mason and Noah watched as they walked into the school. Waving the little girl off.

"Are you crying?" Mason turned his attention off of his phone to Noah.

Noah blinked rapidly trying to suck the water back in. Clearing his throat to remove the big knot that grew. "No. Are you sure your not crying?"

Mason patted Noahs back bringing him into a side hug. "Whatever you say. Whatever you say."

Noah tried to push out of the side hold but Mason had strong grip.

****

Owen stood outside the classroom door along with Cameron. Her eyes watched as there was other kids at different tables playing with some toys. A woman who had just been talking to Owen. Introduced herself as Ms.Wendy. Was Cameron's new teacher. She walked around the room talking to all the other kids.

Owen crouched down pulling Cameron's attention to him. "Your going to do great today kiddo. They will love you so don't worry. It looks like the twins are in your class." Owen pointed to the entrance of the door. Cameron smiled, looking back to the entrance of the door. The twins saw her sending a wave. Which Cameron returned.

"Look I won't keep you long but I'll be outside with Mase later. I love you so much." He pulled her into a hug. Cameron held on tight to her brother. Her nose stuffed in his neck breathing in the comfort that he gave her.

When they both pulled away she placed a kiss on his slightly stubled cheek. Owen stood back up handing Cameron his bag. He couldn't cry here.

He watched as Cameron walked into the classroom heading straight over to the twins. He noticed how another little girl came up to Cameron and they seemed to be having an animated conversation.

She fitted right in.

There we go the first Bonus Chapter...

I hope you enjoyed. These will be kept short. I hope you all had a great Easter :)

Thank you for reading. Don't forget to vote and comment...

(Edited)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 84.3K 57
Astrid has never stepped out her house. She didn't know that her parents hitting her wasn't right. She always thought that's how it works. So what ha...
118K 5.7K 44
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
553K 11.6K 19
A nerd with a dark side. Nine brothers with no idea of the existence of their sister.An italian mafia widow with no ides about his daughter.How elev...
895K 26K 42
Athena is trying to adjust in her newfound freedom but she is forcefully ripped away from it. But sometimes bad things happen for better!