Miraculous Queen (Christian A...

By Mariisbugaboo

Cover made by: me (Check Instagram for full pic) In order to become the the queen of HoneySweet, Avalon. She... More

Princess
Tell me about God
The Prince
First Meeting
A tiny voice
Rival
A match made in heaven
Rival Part: 2
A match made in heaven Part: 2
Secret and a Tragedy
Can we talk?
Remorse
When reality hits
Memories
Revealed
Revealed Part: 2
Happy Birthday
Together
Engagement Dinner
Mistaken
Becoming Queen Part: 1
Hurt
Leaving
Bruised
A blessing
Becoming Queen Part: 2

Confession

17 0 1
By Mariisbugaboo

Princess Marinette's POV:

I cried in my bed with my face in my pillows. Praying again once more. But I feel like it's not enough. I kept thinking about Adrien. I-I love him so much. I don't want to loose him. I whispered then hugged myself. Looking outside in the darkness of my bedroom, I feel so comforted?

Is it wrong to feel safe in a darkened room when you're a Christian? But then all of a sudden I felt so apathetic when thinking about that day when I had a picnic with Adrien but with what happened after. How did I not see it coming? I have a strong feeling that this my fault.

*many hours later*

Good morning sleepy head, it's time to eat breakfast. Alya said as she opened the curtains. I yawned as I sat up and rubbed my eyes. When I opened them I gasped seeing clothes at the end of my bed. She definitely didn't need to do that.

I then took a shower and got dressed. Then I prayed before leaving my room. I bumped into my mother when I opened the door to go out into the hall. Mmphh. I grunted as I hit the ground with my bottom. Oh, I'm so sorry mother? I gasped. No worries dear? Are you ok? She answered politely as she gave me a hand. Uh? Yes I'm fine. I said in a confusing manner as I took her hand.

Now hurry to the kitchen, you don't want your pancakes to be cold would you? She said before looking at the paintings on the wall. Yes, ma'am. I said walking towards the kitchen. Good morning sweetheart. Dad greeted me with a kiss on my forehead. Good morning. I replied giggling at the greeting he gave me. I placed some pancakes on my plate before looking at him.

Dad is something wrong with mother? I explained. No there is nothing wrong with your mother? He chuckled as he drank his coffee. You talked to her last night didn't you? What did you say to her? I said with a concerned look on my face. Yes I did. I just told her that it's never to late to change? Dad said. I sighed in sadness. What is it sweetheart? Dad said resting his hand on my shoulder. I-I've got s-something to tell you dad. Remember some months ago when I went on a picnic with Adrien? I said fidgeting with my fingers in nervousness.

Yeah what about it? He asked. My mother and Alya walked in walked in. Adrien's older brother.......he uhm.....tried to hurt me when I was coming home. I know this is my fault and- I said before my dad interrupted me. That is not your fault and it will never be your fault. He said hugging me. I gasped then sighed in his embrace, I felt so relieved to get this off of my chest. I had no idea? Wait Prince Adrien has an older brother? Mother said with a concerned look on her face. Yes he does, did you not see him at the royal ball? Dad said. No I didn't? Mother answered.

Queen Dupain-Cheng's POV:

I heard a knock at the door. I'll get it. Alya said as she walked up to the door. Alya then handed me an envelope. An envelope with an Agreste seal on it? I looked at it with a confused expression then flipped it to the front. I walked back into the kitchen.

Marinette a letter came for you. I said. A letter from who? She asked. The Agreste palace? I said handing it to her. Hmm? That's weird the seal is usually purple not green? Princess Marinette said looking at it. Well open it girl. Alya said sitting down in a chair. Okay, alright. She giggled breaking the seal and opening the letter. She gasped in astonishment. What is it? I said. It's a love letter from Adrien. She said looking up at me. Oh I'm sorry we'll give you some space dear. I said grabbing my husband's hand and walked out of the kitchen.

Are you doing alright dear? Tom said. I don't know if I am? I said with a sad expression. What's wrong? He asked placing both his hands on my shoulders. What if she doesn't accept my apology and never wants to talk to me again? I sighed in worry of what she'll say. I promise you she will not shut you out? Tom said. Okay Tom I will talk to her. I said.

Princess Marinette's POV:

Come on read it what did he say? Alya said with excitement. Ok, okay. I smiled.

Your hair is as dark as the blue night sky, your beautiful ocean eyes. When I see you I fall in love with a sigh , our love for each other is so true I want to tell the world about me and you.

I love you,
Adrien Agreste

Do you realize this Alya he wrote this letter from his heart for me. I said smiling. I pray to have that kind of love that you have, but I'm so content with my singleness. She said. I giggled as I heard a knock on the door. Who else could it be this early in the morning? Alya said as we walked out the kitchen to the front door. It was Felix? What are you doing here? I said as I walked towards the door. Marinette what are you doing? Dad said grabbing my hand. It's okay dad. I said.

I-I just came here to apologize for what happened that day? I'm sorry? He said as he had his hand behind his head. I forgive you. I said. Are you serious? Just like that? He said. Yes, God says to forgive and pray people who have wronged you. So that is what I intend go do. I said. Okay, Thank you so much for accepting my apology, bye. He said waving.

Prince Adrien's POV:

But father please. I really want to see Princess Marinette today. I begged. You're not allowed anywhere near that girl. She is making you sneak out the house way more than ever? He said as he raised his voice. It's becuase you keep me in the house all day? Before I met her all my activities were here and they still are. I only ever leave the house for an event.

Nothing has changed. I thought being with her would change things between us, but I see it clearly hasn't? I said crossing my arms. You sound just like your mother? He chuckled. I gasped then I grunted through clenched teeth. He then left the room. I heard a knock on my door. Go away. I said sitting on my bed. It's Aunt Clara? She said. Come in. I said then feeling guilty. I'm sorry I didn't know it was you? I said.

Oh it's okay? Does someone need a hug? She said as she sat down next to me. I nodded. I heard what happened? Are you ok? She said as she hugged me. No I'm not? Apparently father doesn't appreciate anything I do. I cried. I'm sorry. She said rubbing my back. I want to thank you...you know for being here. While my mom...... isn't. I said. Awe, you're welcome. My little nephew. She said wiping my tears then caressing my cheek.

I'm not a baby anymore you know that right? I'm 17. I said. Yeah but you will always be my little nephew. She said caressing my cheeks. I giggled. So I heard you have been sneaking out? Aunt Clara said crossing her arms. I gasped widened my eyes not expecting her statement.

Please don't ground me? I said with my hands in a begging postion. Calm down I'm not going to ground you? Clara said with her hands on mine. What? I said with a concerned expression. Just please don't do that again? I care for you too much? She said as she kissed my forehead before standing up. I then stood up after she did.

So if you want to go to The Cheng's palace just ask me, okay? She said before turning around to leave. What about father? I asked as I ever so gently grabbed her wrist. I'll take care of him? She said looking at the ground. What's wrong? I asked. Nothing just tired? She explained. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion as she left the room.

Aunt Clara's POV:

What were you doing in my son's room? Gabriel asked as I walked down the stairs. I just went to talk to him. Am I not allowed to? I said crossing my arms as I got to the last stair. That is not what I said. He said. I'm pretty sure that is what you meant? I said walking up to him.

What did you say to him? He asked. That's none of your business. I said walking away. He then grabbed my arm so forcefully. Let go of me? I gasped struggling to get out of his grasp. He looked at me with anger in his eyes, that is something I have never seen out of my boss. Then he let go. If you do that again.........I will call your guards. I said rubbing my arm as I walked into the hallway.

I walked back to my office then closed the door. I cant believe he did that...it's the third time this week he has done this. I do everything cook, clean, event planning and the laundry. It's hard being Adrien's bodyguard and assistant 24/7 every day of the week. Wouldn't say that this job is bad or horrible but at least I can see my nephew everyday.

~

I want to thank you guys for reading this story again. It really means so much to me. Please vote/comment I'd really appreciate it 💕
.
.
.
🐞Spots Out!🐞
.
.
.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 236 37
🚨DISCONTINUED🚨 i re-read this book and... well, comparing it to my latest works, it kinda sucks. the story is good and i like where it was going. i...
409 1 18
Based on the Series by K.A. Linde, Blood Type, Blood Match, and Blood Cure. I fell in love with this series and as I was reading it, I felt that the...
16.2K 250 34
Ladybug and cat noir : Also not all photos and videos belong to me but my story is and I'm proud of writing this Fanfic which is my first one. I appr...
59.2K 2.2K 27
❝Isn't it sad when you get hurt so much, you can finally say, I'm used to it.❞ Does changing targets really work in the case of love for Marinette a...