Damage - Draco Malfoy Fanfic

By Leahlovesmalfoy

"It's alright, darling. I'll have you screaming my name in no time." ~ "I want to help you, why won't you let... More

A/N & CAST
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y-T W O
T W E N T Y-T H R E E
T W E N T Y-F O U R
T W E N T Y-F I V E
T W E N T Y-S I X
T W E N T Y-S E V E N
T W E N T Y-E I G H T
T W E N T Y-N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y-O N E
T H I R T Y‐T W O
T H I R T Y- T H R E E
T H I R T Y-F O U R
T H I R T Y-F I V E
T H I R T Y-S I X
T H I R T Y-S E V E N
T H I R T Y-E I G H T

T W E N T Y-O N E

6.4K 114 117
By Leahlovesmalfoy

Hi everyone!!!

Mature scenes.

The cold air was passing through the hospital wing briskly, empty beds were scattered across the room, some with neatly made sheets and others a crumpled mess of thin blankets. Madame Pomfrey was nowhere in view, so Nolan thought it was the perfect time to sneak away without being caught.

It was a risk, with his still healing bruises and sore muscles he found it hard to sit up from his cot. Nolan's face scrunched up in discomfort as he swung his legs around to perch on the side of the mattress, his bones clicked from the movement. He couldn't express the hatred he now had against Draco fucking Malfoy. Weeks on end he had been stuck in the same four walls, nothing to do and no one to entertain him. Simply put, he was pissed.

Pissed at Malfoy for putting him in here with a broken nose, four fractured ribs and worryingly damaged muscles. Pissed at his father for hardly caring and being 'too busy with meeting with the dark lord'. And most importantly pissed at Athea.

The pathetic girl thought she was clever by cheating on him with Clancey, it was laughable really. Even better, she fucking slapped him. He was shocked at first, never had she ever done something like that. She was like a mouse, small, frail and weak—she would listen to him with a simple snap of his fingers, but no, she chose to be an insufferable bitch instead. He was ready to make her regret what she did, but then, she ran and the next think Nolan saw was a familiar blonde headed boy with her. Something inside him sensed there was something going on between Athea and Malfoy, and when Malfoy locked a punch on Nolan—it confirmed it.

If he was being honest, he didn't give two fucks if Athea was gaining feelings or whatever it was going on in her fucked up head, what angered him was that she thought she was allowed to. He had control over her, and he knew she knew it. He relished in that control, used it to all his might. The power he held towards her heightened his ego and he started to become obsessed with it. She would do anything he wanted, because she had no choice.

But, that changed. He no longer had that power over her—because of Snape's threat.

So, they were broke up now, he couldn't do anything about that—plus, he had lost his little toy. He guessed it wouldn't be a big deal, he still had Brown, and she was a lot more exciting in sexual exercises than Athea. He concluded that it was an improvement.

Still, he wanted revenge. He would get back at his ex-girlfriend and Malfoy one day, patience would have to be his main priority.

Shoving away his thoughts, Nolan stood with a wince. It was mid-way, and his mark was burning. It was time, the day he had been preparing for months and months. This would be his chance to prove his loyalty to the Dark Lord and gain himself some respect from fellow death eaters.

Nolan picked up his wand from the small table next to his hospital bed and apparated to the Ministry Of Magic.

*****

Athea's eyes slowly peeled open to a bright light. Her lids felt rustic and tiresome, she squinted at the sun that was fighting through the thin shield of glass that was a window. Her room seemed warmer than usual, but she certainly wasn't complaining. Glancing at the clock on the wall, her eyes widened as she read '13:21'. Most of the classes had already passed by and here she was—and something felt rather different. There was a tingle in between her legs, and that's when she remembered what had occurred last night.

The arm around her waist and the chest against her back became noticeable then. She could feel small breaths of air hitting her shoulder, a leg was in between both of hers, her and Draco's body were sharing warmth. She found it quite strange. Did she expect him to leave after their shared experience, maybe. Athea couldn't remember the last time anyone had stayed with her after sex, Nolan usually left straight away.

But, Draco stayed—and she couldn't help but smile at that.

Her mind wondered to the previous night. His hands on her body, kisses against her neck and chest, hot breaths against her ear, an eye widening pleasure washing over her. It had been surreal, she thought. But, she found herself blushing from the memories of the exciting event. There was a sense of satisfaction in her chest, Draco had finally let go. Yes, he was still extremely gentle with her during the sex, but she had finally convinced him to trust himself. But, she saw something different in him while he was slowly thrusting into her last night, she noticed how his eyes had turned a darker shade of blue when he reached his end.

She was certain he was still holding back, there was more he wanted to give her, more he wanted to do with her. But, Athea knew she had to be patient, just like he had been with her.

She jumped slightly when a pair of lips pressed against her bare shoulder, Draco's arm around her waist tugged her closer to his chest and tightened his hold on her. Her stomach fluttered and eyes closed as he moved her tangled hair to the side to spread smooth kisses into the crook of her neck.

Athea felt her cheeks bloom when Draco's fingers ghosted over the hem of her knickers. "May I?" He whispered in a raspy voice into her ear and bit lightly on her earlobe.

She nodded and spread her legs along the soft sheets—biting her lip when she felt his hardness press against her thigh. Draco let his fingers dip into her underwear, gliding his fingers up and down her slit to tease her, she shuddered against him and let her hand move behind her and slowly down his chest.

When he traced his finger over her entrance, a groan emitted from his throat as his face buried into her neck again. "So wet already, hm?" He nipped at her jaw and Athea's face flushed at his correct statement.

Biting the inside of her cheek, when her hands reached the fabric of his boxers covering his bulge she gave him a light squeeze—which he responded with a low moan near her ear. "Hard already, hm?" She teased and he chuckled against her neck.

They began to work each other, Draco running his thumb over her clit while he easily pumped his fingers in and out of her, and Athea pulling his length from his boxers and stroking him while they moaned in union. Athea twisted her wrist as she pleasured him, running a sly thumb over his tip and quickening her movement. Draco followed her pace, curling his fingers inside of her and pressing harder on her clit as she squirmed against him. Athea's hips bucked into  his hand, both their bodies growing hot and flustered while reaching closer to their edge.

Athea's head turned over her shoulder with heavy eyes to meet Draco's lips. Their breaths mingled as they moaned into each others mouths, sneaking moments to flick their tongues against one another. Draco ran his teeth over her bottom lip and sucked it between his when he felt her clenching around his fingers.

Then, in one quick flash, Athea's abdomen tightened and her vision swirled when she found her edge. Spots of white roamed her sight as her orgasm took over her body—a breathy moan panting against Draco's lips while her mouth parted into an oval shape.

Following not long after, Draco pressed his lips together with hers in a fierce kiss as he finished in her hand. His eyes squeezed shut and a low moan formed from his chest—brows furrowed in pleasure as his own strong orgasm slowly began to fade in the midst of the slytherin witches touch.

He let his lips linger against hers for a small moment longer before pulling both his head and his hand away. Athea sent him a warm smile before reaching for her wand and cleaning up both their messes. Draco however, without her looking, sucked on his fingers dripping with her arousal, revelling in her sweet taste.

When Athea turned back to him she nervously chewed on her lip, with his gaze already on her she felt herself cowering underneath his stare. When his hand rounded her cheek to meet her eyes she found herself confused when he began to look over her face. His thumb traced the line of her lips and it was as if she was searching her, reading her for any signs of regret, clues of second thoughts. He seemed concerned that she might be guilty with remorse, from their love-making last night, to their shared pleasure just now.

So, wrapping her hand around his wrist, she kissed the inside of his palm. "Draco," She whispered. "I don't regret anything. I enjoyed it, all of it." Her eyes moved downstairs, suddenly overthinking. "You don't—" she cleared her throat. "You don't regret what we did, do yo-"

He kissed her again, silencing her question with a lip lock—her heart fluttered in her chest. "Silly witch." He murmured against her lips.

She smiled against him and let herself grow relaxed again, until she rapidly pulled away to glance back at the clock. "Oh my gosh!" She moved to the end of the bed, unaware that she was still without a shirt. "How could I forget! We have missed almost all our classes!"

Draco chuckled behind her and Athea turned over her shoulder to look at him. He leaned back on the pile of pillows, both hands resting behind his head, causing his upper arm to flex. There was a smirk plastered on his face when he spoke. "I don't see the point of going now."

Athea glared at him and his smirk only grew wider. "Plus," he let out a dramatic sigh, closed his eyes and relaxed himself into her bed. "I much prefer it here."

The slytherin girl rolled her eyes. "I need to go." She picked up her wand and with a flick of her wrist her uniform floated towards her. "I have to get good marks, it's important to my father..." her voice trailed off, an unpleasant shiver running down her spine at the mention of her father.

Athea hadn't heard one word from him since her conversion with Snape. It was almost as if he was afraid to do anything, speak to her, see her, threaten her. Her father kept his distance, she wanted to know why and what had been said between him and Snape—she thought whole situation was rather strange.

She felt Draco's fingers lightly trace over her back, gently smoothing her skin and bringing her back to the present moment. "Okay," he murmured. "I'll let you go then." He settled back into her covers again.

She turned back around to completely face him. "You do understand that this is my room, right?" She raised a brow at him.

"True." His smirk was back. His hands ran up her waist and torso. "But after what we did last night and just now, I'd say I have full entitlement to this room." 

Athea gripped his wrist and pulled his hand away from her. "You are impossibly tiresome." She tried to bite back her smile but it was quite difficult when he was giving her that luring look.

"In more ways than one, love." He winked.

She had noticed how familiar and comfortable she had become with his touch. When his hands were on her she found that it felt normal, right. She no longer felt the shameful need to cover herself infront of him, he had seen her insecurities and had made her feel less concerned about them. She had also got an insight on his, the bruises he had he also covered with magic. Athea wondered how he had obtained these bruises, however, she didn't feel it was right to ask at the given moment. She would wait, just like him. He hadn't asked how she had got hers, and she wouldn't have liked to either—she sensed he knew that.

It would take time, but, one day she was sure they would express their wounds and the stories behind each one.

Once Athea was dressed and presentable she turned back to look at Draco who still was laying comfortable on her bed. "Are you coming? Or are you too busy making yourself at home." Her arms crossed over her chest.

Draco shrugged. "I think I'd rather see the look on Clancey's face when she sees me in your bed." He grinned and Athea's eyes widened.

"For Merlin's sake, she's not gonna shut up about this. Seeing you walk in wearing just a towel yesterday, I'm gonna be piled with bloody questions from her!"

"Mhm." Draco hummed. "Think you've forgot something, love." He ran his tongue on the inside of his cheek as he eyed her.

"What?"

Draco raised a brow. "Class, remember?" He smiled when his witches face turned shocked.

Athea quickly gathered her bag and placed over to the door. Before she left she said. "You better be out of my bed in the next hour, Malfoy!" She called over her shoulder before striding out and closing the door behind her.

All Draco could do was smirk.

*****

When Athea planted in her seat in the charms classroom she noticed a whisper amongst her fellow students. She also took note that Harry Potter, Hermione Granger, Ronald Weasley and Neville Longbottom weren't in class.

Taking a glance around, she saw that everyone had the newspaper in their hand, including Flitwick whose paper was the size of his whole body.

To her right, Blaise and Mila sat with dropped jaws, eyes wide as they skimmed the Daily Prophet. "What is it?" Athea asked and nudged Blaise's hand to gift her a glimpse of the large words at the top of the paper.

Athea's breathing completely stopped.

HOGWARTS STUDENT, NOLAN HAWK SENT TO AZKABAN FOR HIS MURDER OF SIRIUS BLACK!
by Rita Skeeta.

_________________________________________

Thoughts?

Here we goooooo

I have something really crazy planned and you will find out very soon! Things are gonna get intense!

And I love soft Draco

Plz vote, comment and follow!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 5K 20
Bellarose Zabini is a world-renowned ballerina and the twin sister of Blaise Zabini. Upon meeting Blaise's fellow Slytherins, she's drawn to a certai...
275K 6.2K 29
Cover made by @CassieLinn BOOK ONE OF THE DEADLY DUET. If you're here to leave hate comments, don't even bother reading. Check the warnings before y...
31.1K 395 15
"Y/n, I promise I will protect you with my life, I won't let anything bad happen to you, never again" Draco Malfoy has always acted like a prat towar...
330K 14.1K 54
After the Second Wizarding War, Malfoy found himself alienated from the majority of the school; his old friends just irritated him, all of Hogwarts'...