The Invisible Sister (MLB FF)...

By NatashaD2967

Macy Dupain Cheng was the sister of Marinette. But the thing is that she was pretty invisible. Not literally... More

The Origins - part 1
The Origins Part 2
Meeting my new roommate!
Living with an Alien Baby?
Bubbler
Bonding as a Family
Bonding as a Family 2
Lady wifi
Visiting the Orphanage
Pharoah
Time Breaker
Mr. Pigeon
Alone in a Cottage
Evilustrator
Roger cop
Confrontation
A/N
Copy Cat
The Mysterious Boy
School Play 1
School Play 2
School Play 3
Kidnapped
A/N
Horrificator
A/N
Dark Blade
Mime
A/N (again๐Ÿ˜…)
Gamer
Hiking trip
Animan
HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS!!!
(Dating Macy!!) Christmas + New year special
Antibug
Reflekta
Pixelator
Princess Fragrance
A/N
First Date
Volpina

Stormy Weather

4.8K 124 5
By NatashaD2967

Macy POV

I woke up, feeling something heavy on my head. I slightly opened my eyes to see me still sitting on the sofa, except I was in a lying position, with my head and arm on someone, while leaning on that someone. I looked up to see... Adrien??!!!!

He was still asleep. with his head leaned against mine, his arm was wrapped around me. I was lying on top of him. I blushed 50 shades of red. I saw Adrien also slowly come too. He opened his eyes, still kind of sleepy. 

"g-good morning Macy...", he groggily mumbled. He then seemed to have fully woken up. He finally noticed our position and went just as red like me. We stayed like that for about 2 seconds before immediately getting off. We sat awkwardly next to each other, trying our best to avoid eye contact. 

"wait, now that I think about it... where's Ruu?", I asked. I saw Adrien's eyes widen in realization. That confirmed that he didn't know.

"shit!", I cursed as I got up to my feet, "I'll look for him in the front, you check in the back!".

Adrien nodded as we ran off in different directions. We searched for a very long time until I saw... RUU AND WANYA ON THE ROOF!!!??!!

"Adrien!! get your butt over here!!", I yelled.

"what?", he came running.

"That!!!", I pointed at the duo.

"wth are they doing up there??!!", he looked flabbergasted.

"How the heck am I supposed to know?", I shot back.

"nevermind, let's get them down!", he ran towards the roof. 

"wait for me!", I chased after him. When we got there I yelled at Wanya to get his attention. he finally looked down and saw us standing there. he slowly got off the roof and made his way towards us. The minute he was down I ran and picked up Ruu hugging him tightly. 

"you scared us!", I exclaimed, passing Ruu onto Adrien, who also gave him a big hug. In the past few days, he was with us, we became super close to him. It was almost as if we really were his parents.

"oh sorry, I was checking for the signal!", Wanya apologized, making us sigh. 

"Okay, since we don't have school today, I have something to do, don't follow me!", I warned before walking away towards the recording room. I gotta practice before my concert today. 

////

After practicing for a while I went out to see Adrien and Ruu sitting at the dining table. I then remembered that I hadn't made them breakfast.

"omg, I'm SO SORRY I FORGOT. JUST GIVE ME 10 MINS AND I'LL WHIP UP SOME PANCAKES!!!", I put my apron on and ran to the kitchen, getting all the ingredients ready. I was going to reach for the flour when I realized it was too high for me to reach. I jumped up and down, trying to get it but to no avail. I puffed. suddenly I heard laughter behind me. I turned to see Adrien struggling to contain his laughter. 

"Don't laugh at me!", I pouted, causing him to laugh even more. 

"I'm sorry, you're just too cute!", He said in between laughs. I went bright red. he then seemed to have realized what he said. 

"I didn't mean that- I mean- your cute and all-it's just- uh - I mean- ugh I didn't mean it weirdly!", he blushed and started rambling. It was my turn to laugh now.

"I know I'm cute, thank you very much!", I smirked at him. I then continued my jumping exercise until a hand reached out from behind me. I turned to see Adrien standing behind me, a bit too close.

"here, let me help, it's faster together!", he smiled before getting the flour.

"s-sure", I nodded before we go to work. In about 10 mins it was done and ready. I set the table and gave Ruu his milk before serving Adrien his pancakes. I then took my own share and sat down. Doing all this made me feel like a wife- WAIT WHAT !!! I immediately shook those thoughts off my head and started eating.

Halfway through the meal, I saw a scarf on the chair.

"Who's is that?", I asked.

"oh this?, it was Marinette's birthday gift!", Adrien replied. I felt slightly upset but shook it off. 

"oh speaking of birthday gifts, I haven't given you mine right?", I got up and made my way to my room, grabbing my gift for him. I came back and handed the bag to him. 

"go try it on!", I said excitedly. He chuckled and walked towards his room to change.

I waited for a bit when I heard the door open.

"finally! your done....", my voice trailed off as I turned around. Shit! he looks too hot!

My gift was a full outfit. The white T-shirt and the blue jeans were bought, but I made the black jacket with a paw design and the shoes with neon green linings. I then remembered a cufflink I made for him. Yeah, I make jewelry/accessories. And looking at Adrien reminded me a lot of Chat.

"how do I look?", he asked snapping me out of my daze. 

"you look amazing!", Wanya commented.

"Daa!", Ruu chimed in.

"y-yeah you look great!", I stuttered a bit. 

"Thanks!", I think I saw him blush. Nah it must be my imagination. 

"here", I then walked up to him and adjusted his shirt before putting on the jacket that I made on him. I then backed away. Only after I did that did I see Adrien's blushing face. This made me blush too. Then I remembered I made him cufflinks too. I grabbed the box and put it in his hand. 

"I made these for you...". I could see his eyes widen in surprise, before gleaming in happiness. It made me chuckle a bit.

I then remembered that I made Ruu matching clothes too. 

"I've got another surprise for you!", I excitedly smiled as I took Ruu upstairs. 

Adrien POV

I smiled as I watched the duo disappear into the room. I really like the outfit! it was so comfortable, but at the same time stylish! I could tell the shirt and pants were store-bought, but I think the jacket is homemade. I smiled to myself. Thank you, Macy...

Just then I heard the door open. I turned to see Ruu in matching clothes as me! He had a black shirt with the same paw design as me. It was so cute! I went over a took him in my arms. 

"omg yay!! we are matching!!", I exclaimed.

"Daa!", he also smiled.

Then suddenly he turned to Macy and went 'Daa' as if telling her to change too.

"you want me to change too?", she asked confused.

"Daa!", Ruu nodded cutely. Macy sighed and went to change. 

///

After a couple of minutes of playing with Ruu, I heard the door open. I turned to see her wearing... MATCHING CLOTHES AS ME AND RUU. AND SHE LOOKED SUPER CUTE!!!

I blushed bright red. I could tell she saw me as she blushed too. 

(like this but the shirt is white and the hoodie is black with a green paw print on it. She had black shoes too)

"h-how do I look?", she asked.

"beautiful...", she blushed and realized what I just said. 

"i-i mean-your beautiful- but like- not- like-", I stuttered trying to form the right sentence when I heard laughter. I turned to see Macy laughing slightly.

"Thanks!", she smiled at me, making me blush. Suddenly my phone beeped. It was a message from Natalie, saying that I have a photoshoot in a bit. I sighed.

"what's wrong?", Macy asked as she took Ruu into her arms.

"Nothing... I have a photoshoot now...", I replied dejectedly.

"you know what", Macy suddenly spoke, "I'll come with you to the photoshoot, together with Ruu. Once you're done, we can get some ice cream and have some fun before coming back kay?".

She smiled at me kindly.

I smiled back. "yeah!".

///

Once I got to the park I realized Macy and Ruu and I was still wearing matching clothes. We probably look like a family. I blushed at the thought. NO, YOU LIKE MULTI-MOUSE!!

I was brought out of my daze when the photographer called me. I walked over and he discussed some poses with me. I asked if I should change and he refused, saying this outfit matched perfectly for today's theme. I nodded and got to the position. From the corner of my eye, I say Macy sit under a tree with Ruu. I smiled. They then started taking photos and I started to concentrate. 

Halfway through, I saw Marinette, Alya, and a kid walking in the park. I waved at them in acknowledgment. Marinette waved back, but it was pretty weird. I shrugged it off and focused on the shoot.

The photographer was saying something about the photo missing spice. I took a break in the meantime and was about to walk over to Macy and Ruu when I heard a loud blast. I turned to see an akumatized victim terrorizing people. I turned to see Macy taking Ruu to safety. I sighed in relief and went to transform. 

Macy POV

As I was sitting in the seat, playing with Ruu, I saw Adrien modeling. Damn, he looks hot. Then I saw Marinette walk into the park. She was with Alya and another little girl. Adrien seemed to have noticed too as he waved at them in acknowledgment. Marinette waved back, but it was pretty... awkward. It was so obvious that she had a crush on him. I don't know why, but thinking about it, makes my heart hurt. I shook those feelings away. The photographer was complaining about the pictures lacking spice. I didn't really mind, I just continued playing with Ruu. 

Adrien had a break for 5 mins. I saw him try and walk up to us but was surrounded by fans, including Marinette. It seemed none of them noticed me and Ruu sitting in the side. 

Suddenly, I heard screams. I turned to see an akumatized victim, terrorizing everyone. I saw Marinette make up some excuse to run away. I found out she was Ladybug yesterday, so I knew the reason why. My priority right now was to take Ruu to safety. I turned to see Adrien looking at us with a concerned look. I nodded at him, signaling I'll keep Ruu safe, and ran towards our home. 

I found Wanya watering the plants, and told him there was another Akuma attack. He knew it was dangerous so immediately took Ruu to safety. Mullo then came out of my pocket. 

"Ready?", she asked smirking at me. I smirked back.

"MULLO, GET SQUEAKY!!!", I transformed into Multi-mouse and used my whip to reach the park. I saw Alya and Manon almost getting hit by the attacks. I ran and stood in front of them protectively so that they won't get hurt. I used my whip to deflect the attacks. But when I was distracted, she ended up trapping the 2 in an ice dome, around the merry-go-round. I gritted my teeth and began attacking fiercely, wanting to get this over with. Just then Ladybug showed up. She was trying to break the ice, while I distracted miss weather girl. While all this was going on LB STILL had time to have a heartfelt moment with the duo... you have got to be kidding me. 

I sighed in defeat. Then I felt an arm snake around my waist and pull me away from an oncoming attack. I turned to see Chat. I blushed at our closeness. He then let go and started punning around with miss weather girl. Which resulted in him getting blown away. I laughed at how it ended and ran up to him, helping him to his feet. 

"I thought cats always land on their feet.", I smirked. 

"why thanks, M'lady, but I had it covered. He kissed my hand, which I immediately pulled away. 

"Not so fast kitty", I smirked again. Ladybug arrived just on time. We were discussing our plan on defeating the villain when miss weather girl arrived. I know she said her name was Stormy weather, but I like my nickname more. She started creating lightning strikes all over. It took a lot out of us to dodge. One of them almost hit Chat Noir. I immediately pulled him away. We ended up tumbling down the road until I was on the floor and Chat above me. He smirked at me, to which I blushed and pushed him away. 

"you just won yourself a catfight!", He charged towards her before I could stop him. The result was she turned the floor into ice and created a strong wind, causing us to slip and fly back. I wrapped my whip around a lamp post. Lb did the same, except on a different one. Chat came flying towards me and I caught him by his tail, preventing him from being flown away. 

"gotcha!", I exclaimed. 

Suddenly the wind stopped, resulting in us landing face first on the floor. We quickly got back to our feet and got ready to attack. 

"a little Chat Noir, will take the wind out of her sails!", Chat almost ran over, but I caught his tail, stopping him from going any further.

"woah kitty, kitty!", I let go, causing him to almost lose balance.

"You better think before you act", LB smirked.

"you got a plan?", Chat asked.

"just follow my lead!", She confidently ran up a side of a wall. She makes me feel slightly proud at times like this, to be her sister. Chat ran the other side, while I ran on the road. They both jumped to attack miss weather girl, but she created a strong wind, causing them to fly away. I used my whip, to grab their ankles and pull them back to the ground. Honestly, without me, they're a lost cause. I smirked at the thought. 

Suddenly, cars started coming flying towards us. We kept on dodging until none came anymore. The other 2 sighed in relief, but from the corner of my eye, I saw a bus coming towards us. I grabbed the 2 of them and pulled them under me, before spinning my whip as fast as I can, to create a hole in the van. It worked. Thankfully. 

I sighed in relief, as we ran, searching for the villain. It turns out she was at the Tv station, so we made our way there. Something was off about this, but I couldn't put my finger on it. Before I could say anything, the duo already busts open the door to find.... a recording. I knew it!!!

It was a trap. miss weather girl destroyed the lights, making us unable to see. Well everyone except Chat. 

"oh, is that a damsel in distress I see?", I could feel him smirking at me, which ticked me off. 

"well unlike you, some of us don't have night vision", I shot back, causing him o laugh. I felt LB's presence near me so I grabbed her hand. 

"don't worry! I'll help!", Chat grabbed my hand and started running. I was still holding Lb's hand, so all of us were running right now. 

"ok, I think I can handle...", Lb's voice trailed off as she was hit by a random object thrown by the villain. 

"you take care of this one!", she immediately changed her tune. I chuckled slightly. 

We reached the top of the roof. Lb used her Lucky charm, which turned out to be a towel. Chat was still holding my hand. I just noticed and looked at him. He chuckled nervously before letting go. LB seemed to have thought up a plan as she told Chat to use his power for something. He activated his Cataclysm, while I activated my Multitude. All of the other mes who stood there started attacking stormy weather, keeping her distracted. The end result was that it all worked out, and LB caught the akuma, cleansing it. Everything went back to normal.

"Pound it!", we all did our usual fist bump, when our jewelry started beeping. We waved goodbye and went our separate ways. 

///

I reached home and detransformed, getting some mozzarella out of the fridge for Mullo. 

"Where is he?", I asked worriedly as I looked around.

"I'm sure he's fine! Wanya was with him right!", Mullo assured. 

"Mama!!", I heard a childish call. I turned to see Ruu floating towards me. I hugged him tightly. 

"I'm sorry mama left you for a bit, let's go to the park to meet Dada shall we?", I then realized, I called myself mama and Adrien-Dada. I blushed furiously, while Ruu just looked at me confused.

///

After we reached the park, I walked over towards Adrien to check if he was alright. 

not many people were there so I walked up to him. I gave him Ruu to hold and adjusted his dress and accessories for the photo shoot.

"there!", I smiled happily at my work, unaware of certain blonde blushing furiously at our close contact. It seems he might have a photoshoot with Marinette so I was about to walk away when I heard the photographer call out. I turned to see him staring at me and Ruu with stars in his eyes. I exchanged a confused glance with Ruu. I suddenly felt a hand push me forward. I turned to see Adriens bodyguard. I was even more confused.

"Oh you guys will look perfect together!", the photographer squealed. I just looked at Adrien with a confused expression who was blushing and looking at me and Ruu weirdly. I saw Marinette look slightly upset and Alya look at her with a weird look. 

"what?", I questioned. 

"I would like to ask if you and this cutie would do a photoshoot with him for me please!", the photographer explained. I was stunned I was about to refuse when Ruu started reaching out to Adrien. I sighed.

"alright", I agreed. The photoshoot began. Having already modeled as a singer, I had a pretty good feel of the camera. What was even better is that all 3 of us were wearing matching clothes, so it'd look amazing in the photos. All the photos we took were family-themed. We had to act like husband, wife, and child. Some of the poses were kind of intimate. Like Adrien wrapping his hand around my waist as I held Ruu in my arms. In those photos, I and Adrien were blushing so hard. Ruu seemed to be enjoying this, as he kept on giggling the whole shoot. His smile brightened up the atmosphere. I got to admit, this was the most fun I've ever had during modeling. 

After we were done, the photographer gave me his card and asked for my number, saying that I had a good feel of the camera and that he would call me in future events. I just smiled nervously and nodded. 

Now it was time for our day out with Ruu!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 34K 61
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1M 55.3K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
981K 37.1K 88
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...