♪ ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ↳ 𝗅𝗈𝗎...

By whoslouispartridge

ɪɴ ᴡɪᴄʜ ↴ ⋆∵✧∴⋆꙳ 𝗒/𝗇 𝖻𝗎𝗆𝗉𝗌 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝖺𝗆𝗈𝗎𝗌 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋 𝗅𝗈𝗎𝗂𝗌 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗋𝗂𝖽𝗀𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽... More

𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔
𝒗𝒊𝒔𝒖𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒛𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟏
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟐
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟑
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟒
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟓
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟔
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟕
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟖
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟗
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟏𝟎
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟏𝟏
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟏𝟐
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟏𝟑
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟏𝟒
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟏𝟓
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟏𝟔
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟏𝟕
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟏𝟖
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟏𝟗
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟐𝟎
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟐𝟏
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟐𝟐
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟐𝟑
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟐𝟒
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟐𝟓
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟐𝟔
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟐𝟕
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟐𝟗
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟑𝟎
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟑𝟏
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟑𝟐
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟑𝟑
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟑𝟒
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟑𝟓
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟑𝟔
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟑𝟕
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟑𝟖
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟑𝟗
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟒𝟎
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟒𝟏
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟒𝟐
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟒𝟑
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟒𝟒
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟒𝟓
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟒𝟔
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟒𝟕
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟒𝟖
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟒𝟗
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟓𝟎
𝒆𝒏𝒅
𝒂/𝒏 <𝟑

𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟐𝟖

5.4K 103 190
By whoslouispartridge

i never opened my eyes faster just to see him confidently waiting for his kiss.

"are you serious?" i asked.

"why wouldn't i be." he replied.

we both stared at each other without saying anything. but the difference was that i was quite panicking and he was chill, not caring.

"alright let's party!" millie screams.

we all go downstairs and get drunk, more than we already were, and dance, make out sessions, and pictures, alot of pictures. millie had been carrying her camera around and taking pictures of us.

i was getting more drunk with grace, we both told each other's secrets that we would never tell anyone else. she really was fun.

emily and lily were dancing together while spilling drinks all over each others.

and millie, sam, logan and louis were taking pictures and dancing aswell.

*

me, grace and louis were dancing together. our bodies touching each other's but it didn't seem to intimidate grace, actually she quite throwed herself over louis. but i don't blame her, were all drunk aren't we?

"smile!" millie said storming in.

she took a picture of us and smiled while looking at it and went back with her friends.

during the night, we had done alot of fun pictures, pictures that i would for sure post later.

*

i was going to the kitchen to get another drink alone. grace had joined emily and lily and i was thirsty.

as i was pouring another shot, some hands took the alcohol off my hands.

"you'll black out if you keep drinking like this, you know?" louis said.

"yea, i know partridge."

i was so drunk, i couldn't even keep myself up from falling, i tripped every minute and was always laughing and saying stuff that i would regret.

we stared at each other's for what seemed like hours. at this exact moment i swear it felt like i was in love with him.

"i think i love you." i blurt out clearly not thinking.

after saying those words, i instantly regretted it. i thought he would be mocking me but no, he was smirking.

"i love you too, y/n." he said giggling.

but you see there's two different "i love you" there's the friendly one and there's the love one. and i just know that he meant the friendly one.

"this is awkward! i don't love you. i'm sorry i'm so drunk." i say moving my arms around.

"it's okay, y/n." he said and took my shot and walked out.

*

i was right now laying on the couch full of vodka poured all over me.

louis was dancing with grace, at this moment he looked really good. i mean he does everytime but this time i really felt something, it was probably the alcohol. his jawline was on point and his messy hair moving around as he jumped. he looks like a god.

while i was observing him, he took a look over me and i directly looked away of embarrassment.

"want to go home?" he asked.

"yes please."

he helped me get up and we walked towards millie and i said i was going home, she nodded and kept dancing.

*

"can you walk?" louis asked me as i tripped, he had left his car to millie so she could go with it instead of walking alone in the dark.

"yes."

after walking for a few minutes, he stopped.

"what do you want louis?" i ask touching the wall with my back.

"i want to finish what we didn't do earlier." he whispered.

i was quite confused but it didn't take me awhile to understand what he wanted, the kiss.

he approached me and applied his soft big hands over my cold cheeks.

"can i?" he asked before leaning in.

i nodded and he melted his lips on mine. it felt so good, like something that i've always wanted to do but never had the courage too. our tongues were synchronized and we both moved our lips deeper and deeper.

it lasted a few seconds and he pulled away.

"i like you." he said

"me too."

he then pressed his lips against mines again.

it was a passionate kiss, not a make out session, it was a soft kiss, a kiss that i will always remember. his lips are soft so are his hands, everything about him is so soft.

i've never thought about him that way, only friends, but what if i did like him?

am i in love with louis partridge?

AUTHOR'S NOTE— the kiss guys!!!! here's the most wanted kiss!😩

also i posted three times today to catch up on the five days that i didn't post ;)

anyways i'll probably write more today but just know i have a little idea of a trip to somewhere with this iconic group that was created today!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

310K 6.3K 60
' 𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 '
22.2K 305 16
𝕊𝕟𝕒𝕡𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪 -𝐛𝐲 𝐬𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠_𝐱 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒈𝒖𝒚 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒍�...
581K 13.4K 53
" 𝐨𝐡. 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐬.. 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 " "𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧. 𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬. 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 " 𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐚�...
162K 4.2K 27
✔ FINISHED louis partridge x fem!oc [ irl && social media ]