Achilles

By anInklingofLife

PLEASE DONT READ THIS BOOK 😭😭 ~~~~~~~~ Discontinued 1/7/2022 I found the cover on Pintrest but now I can't... More

Scarlet Darkness
Frosted Memories
Executed
Hog Hunt (prt.2)
Crimson Painting
Play-thing for Peace
Another thing
Their wretched whisperings (prt. 1)
Their wretched whisperings (prt.2)
Achilles
Spirit of Blood (Achilles prt.2)
The way our blood flows
All Fate's orders
A song of twin-souls
Heal
Control
Still in a dark place
One last thing

Hog Hunt (prt.1)

1.2K 28 40
By anInklingofLife

I'm sorry but I'm addicted to it and there is no one stopping me from writing it. SAD, you've outdone yourself again. This one's for ForsakenReality because she is awesome and her oneshots are beautiful. (Hey, Natalie this is me officially asking if you would like to be my canon sister pls)

TW:

-Mentions of war

-Mentions of Betrayal

-Blood/ mentions of blood

- Mentions of execution and death

-Weaponry (Idk if that's triggering but yea)

Currently they're all mentions but I promise in prt.2 there'll be some angsty stuff.

Stay safe and enjoy!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'The only thing that works in this world,

Is that you treat others as they treat you.'

The rock ran against the Netherite blade, making an irritating sound as it sharpened the weapon. Tubbo held the axe up to the dawning sun, his reflection as clear as day on its deadly metal. Today was the day, the villain shall pay.

It was decided, him, Fundy, Quackity and Ranboo were going after Technoblade. He destroyed L'Manberg, he took away its joy, and now they were taking away his life for it.

"So the plan is simple, we find and we kill Technoblade." Quackity's voice rang around the room that all of them stood in. "He deserves it, he took so much from us." Fundy stated. "Then so be it." Tubbo agreed. Ranboo nodded silently, his eyes glued to the table in front of him, as usual, avoiding eye contact. "Sharpen your weapons, boys. We're gonna search for Techno."Quackity spoke with determination. "But first we should deal with Phil, should he try to warn Technoblade and we can find out where Technoblade is." Tubbo commanded.

The four set out, weapons in hand, armour on. There were strong raps on Phil's door. "Who is it?" Phil called. "Phil, open up, I need to speak to you!" Tubbo yelled in response. The door squeaked open, revealing the winged figure. "Let us in, we have something to discuss." Quackity harshly said. Phil glanced at those who stood in front of him, catching onto their intimidating weapons and blood-stained clothes. He hesitantly stepped out of the way to allow them all inside.

"Right, let's do this the easiest way possible. We need you to tell us where Technoblade is, no questioning; it is the order of the president."

Phil stared at Quackity. "You expect me to not question. Look Techno has changed, he's changed his ways." Phil had quickly caught on to what they were planning.

"He still blew up L'Manberg. Where your house is right now, he spawned Withers." Tubbo's voice was blunt, monotone, unlike the President's usual manner. "You're a citizen of this nation; you should care as much as we do about this."

"And you think I'm loyal to this nation? I'm not saying anything! You know, Techno and me, we go a long way back."

'Those that treat me with kindness,

I shall repay that kindness tenfold.'

"You are not making this easy like we wanted you to." Quackity warned. "I'm not telling you where he is." Phil and Tubbo stared each other down. "Search his house; find anything that could be of use to us." Tubbo ordered. Quackity and Fundy started opening chests, searching corners, looking under beds, completely messing up Phil's house in the process of searching for something to help them. "You have got to be kidding me, there's nothing in here."

Tubbo hummed disapprovingly at the lie, he himself opening a few chests and rummaging through them. His eyes landed on something, it glittered in the sunlight coming from the windows. His hands clasped around the object as he took it out of the chest. It was a compass, a small piece of cloth hung from the silvery chain, it read "Techno's compass." Tubbo smiled in a sinister delight. "Hey, Big Q, look what I found." He held the compass up so the other could see it. A smile formed on Quackity's face at the sight of the metal tool.

"That- that won't take you to him. It takes you to a potato farm not-" Phil got cut off. "Oh we have him now, boys." Fundy rubbed his hands together with excitement, his tail raised in sickly joy. Tubbo swiftly pocketed the object and turned to Phil.

"You disobeyed, you didn't do as we said, I believe a punishment is in order." Tubbo's voice was filled with a frightening sense of blood-lust. Phil looked on, face void of emotion, even though, on the inside, he was tearing from the worry. "You have been placed under house arrest, for disobeying the order of the President." Ranboo pulled out a set of chains.

"Chain the doors shut, we won't let him escape .Oh and, someone put the ankle clasp on him."Tubbo's hatred was clear in his voice. Fundy took out an enchanted ankle clasp, locking it around Phil's foot. It made him feel heavy, as if his foot was glued to the ground. "Pleasure doing business with you." Tubbo smiled mockingly and with that, the four left him alone. He could hear the rattling of the chains against his door then a click of a padlock. He was trapped.

Phil got to work as soon as they left, scribbling down a note on a piece of parchment. He whistled for his messenger crow. The black bird responded to the call, flying down stairs to its owner, leaving its place on the windowsill. It landed in front of Phil, on the surface of the mahogany desk. Phil slipped the small roll of parchment into the bird's beak and told the bird to go to Technoblade. (Let's pretend messenger birds have been trained to understand English.) The bird squawked in understanding and flew off through the widow, which was left ajar upstairs, leaving Phil pacing back and forth, dreading what was to come.

They know where you are, get ready old friend. They found your compass. Tubbo, he's coming for you, to kill you, you have to hurry. They must be only two hours away. I tried to stop them but they have me trapped. Please, prepare yourself. Stay safe. ~~Phil

Two hours. That's all he had to prepare himself for combat, if not less. He got up, panicked, running around, collecting his armour, weapons, anything useful in a fight. Technoblade really wasn't prepared; he needed to ready himself quickly.

Strapping on his armour and sharpening his sword, he looked over his stock of potions, grabbing some strength, harming and healing splash-potions. He glanced outside the window, only seeing the midday sun at the horizon and nothing except forest. He let out a sigh of slight relief before moving away from the window. He then proceeded to look through his chests, searching for a certain item. He found it; he held the amulet up to the light, the rays making its golden surface and emerald eyes shimmer. Technoblade clipped the totem around his neck, tucking the magical object under his shirt.

Techno ensured all of his important possessions were safely hidden, leading all his pets to safe places. All apart from Carl, who would have to stay in his stable, as it was hard to get a horse inside a house.

There were a few alerting knocks on his door and Techno questioned who it was, worried that they had somehow gotten there early. Stealthily, he peeked through the keyhole, being met with a pale, smiling face. He opened the door slowly, allowing the ghost inside.

"Hello, Technoblade!" Ghostbur greeted. "Hi, Ghostbur." Techno replied. "Are you ok? You seem worried."

"There are some really bad men coming to kill me, so no, no I am currently not the best." Techno responded, as he continued to prepare himself for battle.

"Oh. Well I can help you if you want."

"I doubt you'll be able to do anything."

"But I can give you some blue."

"Thanks." Techno took the small blue ball from the ghost who had offered him it. He gently put it away as to not seem rude.

The phantom trailed over to the window, glancing out of it, gasping in excitement.

"Technoblade, look!" The nervous anarchist walked over to the window. "It's a sign." Ghostbur pointed at a bright blue sheep.

"Ghostbur, I want you to take the sheep and go with it over the hill ok, and hide, and if anyone asks about me say I'm not here."

"Okay, Technoblade, good luck with your event!" the spirit gave a friendly wave and disappeared, leaving the piglin hybrid alone.

(Time skip~~)

There was shouting from outside; it was clear, loud, calling his name. Technoblade knew exactly who it was. Composing himself, he crouched behind the door closely listening to their footsteps. His sword was sheathed and he had potions on his belt. He tightened the straps of his armour, quickly, before hearing the dreaded sound of feet pattering on his porch. He couldn't hide any more. He opened the door, being met with the faces of his enemies. Before they could corner him, he got out of his house. Ghostbur was hiding behind some trees, he'd obviously tried to stop them but they wouldn't fall for it.

"Technoblade, we've come to make you pay. To get revenge." Tubbo was stern, anger ringing in his voice. "You either do this the easy way or the hard way." Quackity stated. They were on the snow now, just next to Techno's house. "I know why you're here." Techno replied.

"Then let's do this peacefully."

"You've literally come to kill me, and you're asking to do this peacefully?!"

"You did what you did, and you deserve a punishment."

"Look, I've changed, okay! I'm retired now, the voices have been asking for blood and I've been denying them."

"Save it for the Heavens, you're coming with us, Technoblade."

Quackity and his group unsheathed their weapons as Techno took hesitant steps back, they advanced on him. Instinctively, Techno's hand went to his potions, grabbing a splash-potion of strength. "If there's no other way," He looked at them in their eyes before smashing the bottle on the floor, next to his feet. "I CHOOSE BLOOD!" He ran forward with his blade drawn, taking advantage of the slight daze of those in front of him. They snapped out of their short state however, bringing their weapons up, readily defending themselves.

'And those that treat me with injustice, that use me, that hunt me down, that hurt my friends! I shall repay that injustice a thousand times over!!!'

There were clashes of swords, shouts of anger and pleads for help. Techno was fighting Tubbo, swinging his sword down with immense strength and inhuman precision. Tubbo was having an incredibly hard time keeping his axe up to block the attacks. "Big Q! Big Q, do something!!" he screamed in fear as the hits kept coming and he felt himself get more exhausted with every hit.

Quackity's eyes looked around, from Tubbo to Techno and then to the stable behind him. Within the stable was Technoblade's stallion, Carl. He knew how much Techno valued Carl so this was perfect. "Technoblade, stop right there." The warrior turned around to face the other. Quackity's grip on Carl's reins tightened. "Quackity, get away from that horse right now!" Techno pointed his blade at him.

"You take another step forwards and the horse is no more."

Techno stood still, his sword coming down to his side. "Drop everything or I kill this horse right in front of you."

Technoblade stared at Quackity and then at Carl. He let out a strangled sigh and dropped his weapons. "Armour as well." He unstrapped all the armour off. "Hey, what if we took his crown, then we could really mock him." Fundy giggled.

"Yeah why don't we do that, crownless blade!" Tubbo smirked grasping the golden object off Techno's hair. Techno held his wrists out allowing Fundy to cuff them.

"Now you're going to come with us to L'Manberg and we're gonna put you on trial." Tubbo stated.

He kept silent; they had the upper hand over him- for now at least.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195 15 4
A tommyinnit adoption AU that u SHOULD read :D ALSO I DIDNT MAKE THE BEAUTIFUL COVER, I SNATCHED IT OFF OF PINTEREST SO CREDS TO THE CREATOR
4.2K 36 43
this book is now, discontinued check out my other oneshot book:))
30.9K 547 16
Requests are CLOSED Absolutely NO smut or ships Since I was told I'm good at short chapters here's some oneshots :) Cover is made by me Started on: F...
651 37 26
TW: Angst; Underage smoking & drinking; smoking and drinking; Depression & Anxiety; Death; Blood; Gore; Violence; Gunshots; Confusion; Derealization;...