๐’ฏ๐“‡๐‘œ๐“…๐’ฝ๐“Ž ๐’ฒ๐’พ๐’ป๐‘’

็”ฑ blackgirlwhoreads

[UNEDITED] "So the basis of the arrangement is I will pay for your last three years of medical school, pay yo... ๆ›ดๅคš

Cast
Capitulo 1
Capitulo 2
Capitulo 3
Capitulo 4
Capitulo 5
Capitulo 6
Capitulo 7
Capitulo 8
Capitulo 9
Capitulo 10
Capitulo 11
Capitulo 12
Capitulo 12.5
Capitulo 13
Capitulo 14
Capitulo 15
Capitulo 16
Capitulo 17
Capitulo 18
Capitulo 19
Capitulo 20
Capitulo 21
Capitulo 22
Capitulo 23
Capitulo 24
Capitulo 25
Capitulo 26
Capitulo 27
New Visuals
Capitulo 28
Capitulo 29
Capitulo 30
Capitulo 31
Capitulo 32
Capitulo 33
Capitulo 34
Capitulo 35
Capitulo 36
Capitulo 37
-Penthouse-
Capitulo 38
Capitulo 39
Capitulo 40
Capitulo 41
Capitulo 42
Capitulo 43
Capitulo 44
Capitulo 45
Capitulo 46
Capitulo 48
Capitulo 49
Capitulo 50
Capitulo 51
Capitulo 52
Capitulo 53
Capitulo 54
Capitulo 55
Capitulo 56
Capitulo 57
Capitulo 58
Capitulo 59
Capitulo 60
Capitulo 61
Capitulo 62
Capitulo 63
Capitulo 64
Capitulo 65
Capitulo 66
Capitulo 67
Capitulo 68
Capitulo 69
Capitulo 70

Capitulo 47

7.8K 381 66
็”ฑ blackgirlwhoreads

Lennox POV

It was three AM and like clockwork the sound of Knox's cries filled the room via the baby monitor. I opened my eyes to find Beckham closing his laptop, I guess he was up late working.

"I got it." He pecked my lips quickly before getting up from the bed. I smiled softly rolling over.

Since I'm already awake there was no point in going back to sleep. Instead I laid in bed waiting for Beckham to return. I grabbed my phone off of the night-stand scrolling through social media absentmindedly to pass the time. Honestly I use it less and less the more my public image expands. It was one thing when I had a few thousand followers, but now the things I post are liable to wind up all over blogs and various pages.. It's too much pressure.

As I was scrolling through my newsfeed I saw that Naya had commented under one of Beckham's recent photos and that's how I knew it was time to log-off. But first I couldn't help but to be a little petty... Just a little.

I smiled softly content with myself. It isn't a secret that Beckham is mine, but obviously some of these hoes need a little reminder. Naya was lucky enough to have Beckham spend a few nights with her practically forever ago. I spend every night with him. Checkmate. I win.

I locked my phone setting it back down on the nightstand just as Beckham was returning with baby Knox in his arms, who seemed to be in the middle of a bottle.

"He needed a diaper change too." Beckham whispered as he climbed back into bed cradling our son in his arms. "Now he's clean and dry and happy." He kissed the newborns head softly, still speaking lowly so that he wouldn't wake up Jayce.

She was also blessed with the gift of sleeping like a log. Lucky her. When the baby monitor goes off at night she doesn't hear a thing. She doesn't even stir. So much for getting my bed back after the baby was born. Tomorrow night I'm making her sleep in her room though, I need a break. Between Knox's cries and Jayce's wild sleeping it's impossible for me to get any rest. If it's not a diaper change or a feeding, it's Jayce-Lynn's little feet kicking me in the ribs. I can't take it anymore. I'm moving her to a two-night a week limit. She can sleep in here two nights. That's it, that's all. If she gets lonely she can climb into Brandt's bed.

I looked up at Beckham letting out a yawn, "You can leave Knox in here. He's probably gonna wake up again. Just put him in his bassinet."

In addition to having a crib in his nursery, Knox also has a bassinet in Beckham and I's room. I like to keep him close some nights and Beck is too scared to let him sleep in bed with us. I keep trying to tell him nothing would happen but he doesn't believe me.

"Mmkay baby." Beck kissed my cheek as I let my eyes fall shut once again, drifting off back to sleep.

My sleep was extremely short-lived, the next thing I knew I had to get Jayce ready for school. Get the baby dressed, get myself dressed. Get them both fed. Then I drove back to the penthouse fed Knox, changed him only for the child to spontaneously decide that he had no desire to go back to sleep. Of course, if he doesn't sleep, I don't sleep. So now we're just sitting here staring at each other laying in the bed.

Knox gurgled loudly. He doesn't really make sounds yet, he tries. But he's only capable of crying so far. He doesn't babble the way older babies do yet. He continued gurgling and then attempted to roll over. He rocked back and forth quite a few times before finally successfully managing to turn on his side, which led to gravity doing the rest causing him to fall on his back.

"Good job Stink!" I praised tiredly watching him suck on his fingers with a gummy grin on his face. Half the time that's his preferred pacifier.

"Len?" Brandt walked into the bedroom taking one look at me scrunching his nose up. "Oh honey, you look exhausted. Have you been sleeping?"

I glanced down at the baby before looking back up at Brandt.

"Fair point. Where's Beck?" He questioned taking a seat on the bed next to me picking up his nephew. "Hey Twin."

"Office." I replied, my eyes widening as he began to bounce Knox up and down.

"Don't do that! He just-" Knox spit up all over himself and Brandt. "Ate... He only finished eating about 20 minutes ago." Now I have put him in a new change of clothes.

"Ew." Brandt frowned holding the baby at arms length.

"You can't do that, you need to support his head."

"Calm down, I know how to hold a baby." Brandt grumbled adjusting the child in his arms, as I got up going to get Knox a new onesie. He has his own room and yet every room in this penthouse is his room. Diapers, onesies, wipes, pacifiers. They're kept everywhere cause we never know when he'll need one.

"Are you gonna change him or do you want me to?" I gathered the miniature clothing garments in my hand.

"I'll change him." He volunteered so I tossed the clothes on the bed next to him before climbing back underneath the blankets.

"Have you even eaten today?" I shook my head no, leaning back against the pillows. I made Jayce chocolate chip waffles and eggs for breakfast, honestly I'm not too fond of either of those things. I opted not to eat them.

"Lennox.." Concern filled his eyes causing me to roll mine.

I already know what he's thinking. I don't have postpartum depression. If anything I have postpartum exhaustion. I love my baby, I don't have any trouble connecting to him. I'm just tired and rightfully so. Knox wakes Beckham and I up at all hours of the night. Then I need to be up by 6:30 to get Jayce-Lynn ready for school. Then I get back to the house around 8:30-9 and can't even sleep because Beck is working leaving me to watch the baby. And the dog. It's not even my dog but now I'm forced to take it for twice-daily walks, the alternative being letting it piss all over the house. Then on top of everything else I still have my own school work to do. Brandt tries to help when he's around but he usually has class in the mornings. While I appreciate it, it's not even his job to be pitching in. It's his brother's.

"I'm gonna order you something babe, what do you want?"

I want Beckham, not to eat obviously but I want him around. Like now. That sounds a bit pathetic so rather than saying that I told Brandt to order whatever he was in the mood for. I've never heard of the place he said he's ordering from but they sell breakfast tacos; at least that sounds promising. 

Brandt placed Knox is in his Dock-A-Tot on the bed once he finished changing him then wrapped an arm around my shoulders. "It's okay to be tired. I hear most new moms are tired and you have two kids to take care of."

I looked down at the sleeping baby. "I have to Skype Gia for a lecture in 15 minutes. It's about Musculoskeletal Imaging. If I'm lucky he'll stay asleep the entire time." I grabbed my Macbook from the bedside table along with my AirPods case.

"Is this what you do when we're gone? This is insane Len. I will watch Knox, you need to eat. I don't even get how you're gonna focus on the mucus-skeleton or whatever it is without eating."

"I will, I promise. When the food gets here." I smiled at him reassuringly. I leaned over kissing his cheek, "Thank you for caring best friend, but worry less. I'll be okay."

The next thing I knew I was waking up with my head in the keyboard. I guess I had fallen asleep during the last part of the lecture, according to the black screen in front of me it had already ended. I'll need to text Gia and ask to borrow her notes. I nearly shit myself when someone moved the laptop out of my grasp, looking up to see Beckham.

"What are you doing here?" I mumbled rubbing my eyes. "Shit! Where's Knox?" I quickly sat up but Beck grabbed a hold of my shoulders, coaxing me to lay back down on the bed.

He set my laptop on your bedside table and pulled my AirPods out of my ears, setting them down as well. "Knox is fine. Brandt has him. Why didn't you call me if you needed me Princess?"

Damn.. Brandt snitched.

"You were at work. I didn't want to bother you, you had a lot to deal with. Like getting rid of Naya and running a Fortune 500 company."

"I'm perfectly capable of handling all that and taking care of you." He climbed into bed next to me pulling me in for a kiss. "Brandt tells me you haven't been sleeping well."

I nodded my head letting out a small moan when he began massaging shoulders. "Mmm that feels nice."

"You know you can ask me if you need more help with the kids. That's what I'm here for baby, they're mine too."

A small smile was plastered across my face. "I know Bubs. Thank you." I pecked his lips softly.

"So now that you have me here, what do you wanna do Princess?" I rolled over on to my stomach. For starters I want him to continue massaging me because he's surprisingly good at this. "Did you eat?"

"Only breakfast." I hummed as his hands began to trail down my spine, working on my back.

"I'm ordering us Chinese." Beckham announced planting kisses along the backside of my neck. I sighed into the pillow.

He's such a tease. Even though we've technically reached the six week mark and I should be fully recovered, we just reached it. Beck wanted to wait an extra week to ensure I was fully recovered before engaging in any lewd or sexual leisure activities. With how tired I've been lately I don't even think my body is capable of sustaining such a rendezvous, I'd probably fall asleep mid-fuck.

"What are you doing, De Loughrey?" I let out another moan as his hands fell to my ass kneading and massaging my cheeks. This should not be turning me on as much as it is.

"Shhh babygirl. Just relax." Beckham cooed in my ear, nipping at it gently. I felt myself growing increasingly aroused. He peeled off my shirt his muscular hands continuing to work on my lower back still allowing them to roam lower occasionally.

Just as it was really starting to feel good, he stopped. His hands worked their way back up my body until they reached my shoulders, then my neck and then my temples.

"Did you fire Naya?" My question came out muffled because of the pillows but he still heard me.

"No. Naya didn't work for me. She worked with me. She's being transferred to another account at my request. Technically it's a promotion for her but the important thing is she's gone." Beckham explained continuing to rub the slow sensual circles on the sides of my head.

That's right... When Naya first introduced herself, was introduced. Whatever. She did say that she worked for a PR firm that had a contract with Veratin, rather than being an employee of Veratin itself. I'm just glad that she's gone. Hopefully unlike Brynlee she doesn't possess that same stalkery persistence.

"Yes it is." I agreed rolling back over.

"I'm gonna work from home the rest of this week help you out with the baby." Beck kissed my forehead stroking my hair like he's done countless times before. He's clearly a creature of habit. "And maybe you can come to the office with me sometimes, I'm sure you could use some time out of the house."

"You're so sweet." I muttered fisting Beckham's dress shirt pulling him in for a kiss. He's going to be upset later that I wrinkled the expensive ass fabric but that's an issue for later.

I sucked on his bottom lip and to my surprise Beckham gave me exactly what I wanted, indulging me with a heated make out session until my hips were bucking up against his pelvis and I was panting for air.

"You still have another week to wait, Ms. James.." Beckham spoke in between the kisses he was peppering on my now swollen lips.

"Beck please." I bit his lip whilst my fingers were now fidgeting with the buttons on his shirt, frantically trying to get them undone.  

"No Princess."

There's that word again... It's like a knife to the heart.

"Then can I suck your dick?" I looked up at him licking my lips. I had settled on my consolation prize, it wasn't what I wanted but I like watching the way he moans and squirms. That's the next best thing to an orgasm.

"Lennox.." He let out a chuckle but I only held his gaze letting him know I was being serious. "Well if that's what my baby wants." He quickly discarded of his slacks causing a wide grin to spread across my face.

I slid down his boxers pulling out his dick, wasting no time. My tongue immediately darting out to lap at the sensitive head. "Don't tease, bambina." Beckham hissed angling his hips up to get me to take more of him into my mouth. I accommodated his request hollowing my cheeks making it easier for my mouth engulf more of his length.

Don't tease. That's rich coming from him. Like his face will be when he realizes I have no intention of finishing him off. If I can't come neither can he. Next time he'll think twice about telling me no.

็นผ็บŒ้–ฑ่ฎ€

You'll Also Like

He's My Secret (edited-ish) ็”ฑ Neish

้’ๅฐ‘ๅนดๅฐ่ชช

230K 11.4K 74
He kept on staring at me but I ignored him, at least I tried to. He was sitting right beside me and although I was looking at the board I still could...
511K 25.5K 34
In love one day, heartbroken the next. Krystina and Stephen were newly graduated college sweethearts, when the world around them came crumbling down...
4.9K 203 92
Get ready to dive into the captivating story of teenage couples as they navigate the treacherous waters of high school and strive to make their relat...
417 22 17
* #1 in Interracialmarriage* This book contains very strong language and well-detailed sex scenes. Read at your own risk. "Ari, I know what you ar...