La Camarera y La Autora

By djjinx

"I did everything I can just to help everyone." - Tiffany "I did everything I can to help you recover from th... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Lips on Lips
Chapter 2: Kim TaeYeon
Chapter 3: Tiffany Hwang
Chapter 4: Psycho
Chapter 5: Pornstar Martini
Chapter 6: Celebration Night
Chapter 7: D-Day
Chapter 8: To The Moon
Chapter 9: Another Choi
Chapter 10: The Chaos Begins.
Chapter 11: Heart Attack
Chapter 12: Memento
Chapter 13: Taeyeon's Past
Chapter 14: Trouble
Chapter 15: Accused
Chapter 16: Kim Hyoyeon
Chapter 17: Jealous Hwang
Chapter 18: Best Friends
Chapter 19: Tiffany's Dilemma
Chapter 20: Adrenaline
Chapter 21: The Key
Chapter 22: Silver Lining
Chapter 23: Complete
Chapter 25: Justice
Epilogue
Cold Blood
Waves of Romance

Chapter 24: Huir

274 18 1
By djjinx

At the Prosecutors Office.

Krystal and Seohyun had shown the evidences that they collected including the flash drive that contains the video of Mr. Jung's murder to Mr. Hwang taken by the CCTV. They also showed them the two different Death Certificates that the professionals could easily identify which one is fake and which one is real.

While Krystal and Seohyun are presenting the evidences, Taeyeon and Tiffany are talking directly to the Judge. They are official filing a case against Mr. Jung.

After a couple of minutes talking and looking at the evidences, the Judge instantly decided to make a warrant of arrest for Mr. Jung and Sunmi.

"Well, that's fast." Krystal commented when the four of them are left in the room.

"They have nothing to oppose. Everything we showed them are strong evidences. They are legitimate. Besides, we have you as a witness. If they won't produce a warrant of arrest right this instant, I'll surely go against them." Seohyun fiercely replied.

"Woah! Chill."

"Besides, they all know Taeyeon unnie's status. Her name has been a hot topic on the news. They wouldn't want to be criticize once the public knew that they didn't act immediately despite having a concrete evidence." The young lawyer chuckled.

"Makes sense. I wonder how would they react if that happens." Krystal chuckled back to Seohyun.

"But Seohyun-ah, you're a Prosecutor too right? Why not just you?" Tiffany asked the young lawyer.

"This case is too personal for me, unnie. I'm afraid that I will just mess things up. I'm here to support you anyways. And to be sure to give you a good Prosecutor since I'm working with them, I should know who's the best for this case." Seohyun explained politely. She's scared to break down in court. Taeyeon has such strong impact for her that she would never want anything or anyone to hurt her. In her mind, what if Mr. Jung plead not guilty and continue fighting with them? She wouldn't be able to control herself. So she decided to give the case to someone she know is best.

"Once again, I want to thank you both. Seohyun-ah, you're the best. Thank you for guiding us regarding the laws. And Krystal, thank you." Taeyeon smiled to them. "I know that somehow it's hard for you to do this considering the fact that he is your father. But I wanna thank you for showing up and helping us. You did great." The blonde pat her shoulder gently.

"Thank you, Krystal. Because of you, it's easier to have the justice for my father. It's indeed easier when you showed up. I appreciate everything that you did. And I'll forever be thankful for your unselfish decision." Tiffany's eyes are teary when she hug the woman. It feels like thousands of heavy boxes are lifted on her shoulders. She can finally breathe in relief. Now she's happy because she knew, her father is finally resting peacefully.

"You don't have to thank me. I'm happy to do the right thing. It's my father who put you in this situation and me as a daughter who has the solution, why not give it to you? Instead, I wanna thank you both. Because of you two, I found the courage to sue him regarding the abuses we received from him." Krystal is tearing like Tiffany when she held both of the couple's hands as she talk to them.

"I'm sorry if my father caused you to lose both of your father and your career, Tiffany unnie. And I'm sorry because my father is the reason of your cruel past, Taeyeon unnie. I'm sorry because my father took your freedom to love and to be just who you are." She cried.

Tiffany's tears came down rushing. She pulled the woman and hug her tight. Taeyeon on the other hand is wiping her tears, Krystal is still holding her hand while hugging back Tiffany on the other.

"You don't have to be sorry. Your father's fault is not yours. You're a beautiful girl with a beautiful soul, Krystal." The brunette held her face and stared at her with a teary but genuine love in her eyes.

"Tiffany's right. You don't need to say sorry to us. We are grateful because you're here." Taeyeon squeezed her hand to cheer her up before releasing the hand to hug her donsaeng.

Seohyun is crying silently on the side. She's both happy and sad for Krystal. Taeyeon saw her donsaeng so she lend her shoulders for her.

At that moment, they know that they have it. The justice they are fighting for is finally in their hands. And any minute from now, the warrant of arrest will be served and Mr. Jung with Sunmi are going to serve their lives behind those bars, with no way out.

---

Baekhyun's men told him that his wife couldn't bail out. However, they already called their Attorney to settle this thing. At the same time, the men confirmed that Kim Hyoyeon is a close cousin of Kim Taeyeon. And they had informed him that Taeyeon's secretary is inside with two women. Although they couldn't confirm if one of the girls is Taeyeon, Baekhyun assumed so.

And now, Baekhyun is on his way to the Police Station alone. Hoping to see the certain blonde there. There's no way Taeyeon wouldn't show up. It's her cousin's life was almost taken. Besides, knowing that her Secretary had made an appearance, he's certain that she'll be there.

He parked his car and immediately walk as fast as he can. As a famous son of a business tycoon, it's normal that there are fangirls who run to greet him. But of course, he's an arrogant man. And his bodyguards are being paid to keep those fangirls away from him.

He hurriedly entered the Police Station beside his lawyer. Acting very concern for his wife where in fact, he just wanted to see Taeyeon. He had never made an appearance whenever his wife is in deep trouble because of her reckless crimes, but today is different.

As the distance became shorter, his heartbeat is increasing abnormally. Too nervous with the thought of meeting the blonde again. How much he wish to meet her on a different circumstances but nonetheless, he wouldn't complain anymore. As long as he'll see her.

"Where is my wife!?" He acted angry.

Minho turn his back and raised his eyebrow to meet an unexpected guest, Baekhyun. However, Sunny and Sooyoung are both unbothered. They have their own conversation, the tension between them had already died down.

Thinking that Sunny is Taeyeon, Baekhyun continue his acting.

"Why did you arrested her? You don't have an evidence!" He said angrily.

Mrs. Byun is behind the bars, watching her husband in amusement. Baekhyun never protected her. He never treat her like a wife. And to see him protecting her now is melting her heart. She couldn't help but to tear up. She's happy.

"Mr. Byun, we have an enough evidence. Officer please show him the CCTV and let him watch how much of an evil his wife is." Minho irritatedly replied to the arrogant man. He sat on the chair beside Sunny with a huff.

The officer did showed him the video that shut his mouth right away. The video is a bit blurry considering the fact that Hyoyeon's bed is at the far end of the room. But nonetheless, it's enough to recognize the girls. Mrs. Byun is just too stupid to not close the door. It's not just Sunny saw her, the CCTV also catched the whole scene.

"Then why can't you just let us bail her out?" He said, still arrogant.

"I'm sorry, sir. But from the past few months, we received countless of reports against your wife. We wouldn't be able to let you bail her out now without the consent of the Judge or until she's proven not guilty." The Policeman said.

"If you're really desperate to take your wife out, talk to the people who complained against your wife and convince them to take back the complains. But in this case, I think it'll be hard for you to do that." The Policeman added before excusing himself and walk away.

"Shall we bribe them?" His lawyer whispered.

"We can't possibly bribe everyone, can we? Let me just talk to Taeyeon for a while." He replied. Leaving his lawyer in confusion.

Baekhyun arrogantly skip his way in front of Minho and the two ladies.

"I know it's been a long time, but can we just talk this out Taey---" His arrogant smirk was replaced with a very funny expression. It's too obvious that he's disappointed to see another woman instead of Taeyeon.

Minho chuckled. He knew exactly what the man is thinking.

"My boss is too busy to waste her time for a very sure case. She's not here." He mockingly said to Baekhyun who's still standing frozen in front of them.

"Then where is she? I wanna talk to her regarding this." He insist.

"She is out there somewhere." Minho just replied.

"Tell me where she is. I wann---"

"Didn't you heard him? She's busy. And even if you talk to her, I'm pretty sure that she wouldn't let your wife out of the prison. Let's just meet on the court." Sooyoung said irritatedly. She walked out with Sunny trailing her behind.

"My apologize, Mr. Byun. But she's right. My boss wouldn't let your wife off easily. Which is why we're here. And even so, there are a lot of cases that your wife needs to face. A lot of hearing in court to attend before you get her clean but it will be hard for you. Knowing that not just the low class but some are also from rich family that your wife had offended. She's your wife, Mr. Byun. You should know better." Minho bowed a little as a sign of respect before walking out to look for the two ladies.

Minho might be mad but he wouldn't lose his manner. Besides, he's representing Taeyeon's name almost every time. And the name is too precious for him to ruin it. And truthfully, if he set aside Taeyeon, he will still be the same. He was raised like this. He was taught like this. And he don't see anything wrong with it.

---

"The warrant of arrest was already served, unnie. The Police officers are about to arrest them but they runaway. But don't worry, the officers are already chasing them." Seohyun informed the girls, trying to remain cool.

"Come here, Seohyun-ah." Taeyeon patted the seat on her left side. Tiffany is sitting on the other side while Krystal is in front of them.

"Unnie?"

"I said, come and sit here. You've been working hard. Rest even just for a while."

"Ah! Yeah, unnie." Seohyun then sat beside the blonde like how she wanted to.

Taeyeon patted her head with a smile while her other hand is reaching for the brunette's hand. Tiffany held her and laid her head on her shoulder. Seohyun was too shy to do the same despite the exhaustion she's feeling. Fortunately, Taeyeon knew better so she herself pulled the maknae and made her lay her head on the blonde's shoulder.

Krystal, who is watching the scene in front of her smiled at the cute sight. They look like a happy family. How much she wish to have someone to be close with like how these girls are close like sisters to each other. She may have Jessica as her older sister and Jessica may be kind and a caring sister for her, the years they lost to spend for each other is a barrier for them to get this close. And now that she met her again, Krystal is determined to spend more time with her sister. And build the bond they once had again.

"Let's not stress ourselves any further. Let the officers do their job." Taeyeon told them.

"I can't believe he's running." Krystal chuckled ridiculously.

"What if they won't catch him?" Seohyun finally stated her worry.

"Let's trust them. We will have the justice. We just need to wait and trust the officers." The blonde replied.

"I don't have any worries as long as I'm with you." Tiffany said almost inaudibly but enough for the girls to hear.

"And I'm not afraid of anything because I have you here." Taeyeon replied.

"Now I know why you always stick together like a glue." Krystal teased the two. "Shall we go back to the hospital now? I wanna spend more time with my sister." She said.

"Sure. Let's go."

---

"Hey, ladies. Where are you going?" Minho approached the two.

"I wanna go back to the hospital." Sunny replied.

"Yes. And don't forget the food you promised me." Sooyoung reminded him.

"Fine. Let's go." He chuckled.

Unknown to them, Baekhyun is listening on their back. He assumed that Taeyeon might be at the hospital so he hurriedly went to his car and drove close behind the three.

Reaching the hospital, Baekhyun parked his car to the far end of the parking lot. He was about to walk out of his car when he saw four beautiful ladies walking pass his car. He stop moving. His heart is beating loudly, shouting the name of the certain blonde that walk pass in front of his car. He was right. Taeyeon is indeed here. He needs to talk to her.

He immediately walk out of his car and run to chase the girls. Luckily, they don't walk that fast and there's almost not a single person in that area because it was too far from the entrance.

"Taeyeon!" He shouted. Stopping the four girls from walking any further. They all turn around to see him walking fast, eyes fixed to the blonde.

Taeyeon tilted her head, her eyes squinting to the man. She's basically have no expression at all. Her aura is too cold.

"It's really you!" Baekhyun excitedly wrapped his arms around the blonde that shocked the other girls, specially Tiffany who is holding Taeyeon's hand.

"Excuse me, Mr. Byun. Release her now before I call the Police." Seohyun warned.

"Let go." Taeyeon said coldly he almost had chills. He immediately let go like what she said.

The girls eyed him while he just hang his head low in embarrassment. The blonde turn around, she walk away with her right hand pulling Tiffany's hand. They left him standing in the middle of the parking lot, embarrassed to the other people on that area who witnessed the whole scene. Most of them took a picture of him because why not? An arrogant man like him was rejected by a woman? That's a funny story for them to tell the public, especially those people who are mad at his arrogance.

When they got inside of Hyoyeon's room, Minho, Sunny and Sooyoung are already inside. They are laughing at some sorts of joke but when they felt the awkward presence of the four, they quiet down.

"What happened? Isn't it successful?" Yuri asked the four ladies, talking about the case with Mr. Jung.

"It is successful, unnie." Seohyun answered.

"Did something bad happen?"

"Mr. Jung and Sunmi are running away."

"What!?"

"No way!"

"That man really."

The anger they are feeling for the man is slowly raising up knowing that he's running away from his crimes. All of them have the same thought in their mind, catch Mr. Jung and Sunmi. As the only man inside the room, Minho stood up furiously.

"Noona, please let me bring the men. We'll help the officers." He requested to Taeyeon.

"No. No one will go outside to chase him. We already have the officers to do that. Besides, it's dangerous. I can't always risk your life, Minho. It's enough that I let you save Tiffany." The blonde replied worriedly.

"But noona, you know Mr. Jung. He would do anything to escape."

"Exactly. He can just ask someone to kill you right away. So, no. You're staying here."

"Taeyeon is right. We should be more careful." Tiffany said.

"But Minho is right too. We can't just sit here and do nothing." Krystal interjected.

"We already did our part. Now let the officers do their own." Taeyeon commanded.

"Tiffany unnie." Krystal call out. She stared at the brunette with a pleading eyes. She knew that only Tiffany can change Taeyeon's mind.

Tiffany was in dilemma. She knew Taeyeon have a point but Minho and Krystal have a point too. Looking at Taeyeon, she knew that the blonde's decision is firm. But when she look at Krystal, she saw the determination in her eyes. Knowing that it's her father they are trying to catch, Tiffany can't help but to be amazed.

"Taeyeon-ah." She said the name very softly. "I know you're just worried. But I'm sure that Krystal and Minho will be careful enough. Besides, they have half of your men with them. Trust them please?" She said, trying to convince the blonde.

Taeyeon clenched her jaw. She stared at Tiffany with a blank face, and even so, Tiffany is staring back using the same gaze she only does for her. It's full of love and adoration.

The blonde heaved a sigh. "Do you trust them?"

"I do. I've seen how they act flawlessly. They saved me from Mr. Jung's hands, remember? I'm sure they will be as flawless as they were." She replied, very determined.

"Fine. But you have to promise me that no one will get hurt." Taeyeon told the two.

"I promise, unnie." Krystal replied happily.

"I promise, noona." Minho bowed at her.

"Please be careful. Your safety is more important." The blonde pat their shoulders.

"Be extra careful." Jessica reminded her sister. Krystal just smiled and hug her. "You don't have to do this."

"I have to, unnie. I need to make sure he's alive. Not only because I'm still worried of his safety, but also because dying is not enough for him to pay his crimes. I want him to suffer all his life behind those bars. That way, I'll be satisfied knowing that he's paying for the pain he gave us all." Krystal replied to her unnie. She kissed her cheek before bowing and waving goodbye.

The girls are left in Hyoyeon's room, extremely worried for the two people who just left the hospital. Taeyeon sat on the couch, staring blankly at the floor. Her heart is heavy from the worries she have for them. Funny how she told Seohyun to calm down yet she can't calm her inner self.

She's on a deep thought when Tiffany held her hand. She stared at it and finally look up to the brunette. Luckily, you're here. Somehow, the worries are lessen with you around.

***

Thank you for reading! ❣️🇵🇭

Note: Huir is a Spanish word that means, run away or escape.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.2K 3.5K 25
I never would have thought that on some point of my life, I will be a 'baby sitter'. And to add to that, I'm working for the rich man's daughter. Sh...
9K 237 3
"What kind of best friend calling me 'girlfriend' on every Valentine's day?" "What kind of best friend you are, Kim Taeyeon?"
117K 6.5K 151
"I am not a mistress! Your mother was the mistress!"???? -Mrs. Kim you have tumor in your body need to remove as soon as possible._ Dr -I will remove...
133K 3.9K 30
Love will always be a rollercoaster ride 🎢 • Completed